Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys, esp. those who had adult high&tight circumcision- how to make the scar more soft? It is nice, smooth (when you look at it) but a bit too firm (when you touch) How to make it feel like the rest of shatf skin?
I was cut in my 20's and also had a firm scar.. It will take years but in my case the scar tissue softened to where I don't notice it.

B

bigduane

use silicon lubricant it will make the circumcision scar go down dramatically

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
how long should I use this silicone based cream? I use it since a month and I notice very small change.
You can use it as long as you want to reduce scar tissue. Though, I should mention there is the silicone sheets for scaring that helps smooth out the appearence better. Here is the amazon sheet that you can wrap around the scar area and tape it there so it doesn't unravel.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JG7ZOY/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IXJ8FDGGEJ0YP&colid=1KOBEE11FDWM4

It seems to help my arm where I had a raised and uneven burn mark. It should do well for your circumcision scar. I'm sorry this had to happen to you. Sometimes medical circumcision is necessary if no other alternatives were able.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
these silicone sheets will not work, cause I am grower :)
*clicks on your gallery* oh my.... XD

The sheeting would likely unravel if the tape that holds it gets...moist... or displaced by growing tensioning. I've just noticed compression and silicon sheeting for scar therapy evens out raised scarring. Your case isn't heavy on the raised scarring, but can be effective nonetheless. However if you intend to restore your foreskin as I noticed some have, there is the silicon based spray that helps slippage of intended devices. Just a thought that occurred to me.