My Adult Website

Sexyted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm, tastes like spam?:rolleyes:

It is a genuine website and this is the only forum I have mentioned it on.

It is incredibly difficult getting a new forum going. Until you have a good range of posts it is nothing and whilst it is nothing you aren't going to get anyone joining and posting. So with Five Percent Friction FivePercentFriction.com's adult forums I have done a lot of work to find over 100 interesting articles to try and set the tone and to give people topics to post about.

I have experience of running forums. My Artforums ArtForums.co.uk are only six months old and are working well, especially the area for artists.

Sexyted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it is a few weeks later and we will soon be on 400 posts, with lots of good content.
We get lots of visitors, over 10,000 already, so there are lots of pageviews. But getting people to join and post seems impossible. Everyone lurks.

If anyone has any sensible ideas on how to get people talking I would be very interested to hear them.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If anyone has any sensible ideas on how to get people talking I would be very interested to hear them.

You know, you have only made 5 posts on this Forum. Had you taken the time to contribute and get to know people here then you might have got some suport for your site. As it is some people could view you as a self promoting spammer.

Not an attack but my honest feedback.

Sexyted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, you have only made 5 posts on this Forum. Had you taken the time to contribute and get to know people here then you might have got some suport for your site. As it is some people could view you as a self promoting spammer.

Not an attack but my honest feedback.

I'll just go and take a photo of my penis!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:

Sexyted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Seriously though how would you feel if I joined your site and all I posted was a link to my own forum then a couple of others to bump the thread back up?

Actually it happens all the time on my forums and I don't mind.
I set up a free ads section like this: ArtForums.co.uk :: View Forum - Free ads

It adds value all round. More content for the site, more reasons for people to come and post. More links out to improve my google rating.

I encourage my members to put their website as their signature for the same reasons.