Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been slowly but surely playing the "what fits?" game with condoms for a little while now. I'm a virgin, but want to be safe and prepared when the time comes. I'm heading off to college this upcoming week so I want to be sure I have the right fit. Thus far I've tried regular size, magnums and magnum xl's.

The regulars were without a doubt too tight. The magnums still left a little bit uncovered and I thought fit alright until trying the xl out today. The magnums were a little bit painful at the ring, which is where my member is thickest. I'm not sure if the xl's fit well or not. There was extra material, but that's not a terrible thing. I decided to take the xl's on a test run by masturbating and they moved a tiny bit. To be fair I was trying to be rough in order to test slippage and they moved maybe a mm or two.

Nothing really came up on the net as to what constitutes "too tight" for a condom and safety is my #1 concern. The xl seems considerably more comfortable, but has more extra material and slides a little when being forceful. The magnums are a little bit painful, but stays put better and have less extra material. I'm only going to carry one condom with me at all times and I'm not sure which to choose. I'm leaning towards the xl because if it should slide off I'd notice and being to correct the problem. I know there are some pretty well educated people on the board on the subject, so fire knowledge this way and thanks for the help.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
By extra material what do you mean? As long as its not hanging off the end of your cock, its ok.

Some slippage is okay, I mean a condom will always move a little bit.

Extra material at the base bunched up a bit. I didn't think there was any problem with this, but good to have some assurance. Would you say the xl sounds a better fit to you then?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're like that on me...bunched up a bit. It's for the secure fit. They never go all the way down on me. It's cool. Never had any problems using one and I've used quite a lot.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dudes, the condom does not have to fit the whole way to the end of the shaft! Most women can't take more than 7-8" before hitting the cervix. that gives me an inch or two to play with so no need to roll it down to the printing. Anal sex...........well, that is different..........balls to the walls on that one and rolling that condom down to the pubes is essential. I prefer the Magnum XL

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[Glad you can get into Magnum XL.

quote=Cockmo;1619021]Dudes, the condom does not have to fit the whole way to the end of the shaft! Most women can't take more than 7-8" before hitting the cervix. that gives me an inch or two to play with so no need to roll it down to the printing. Anal sex...........well, that is different..........balls to the walls on that one and rolling that condom down to the pubes is essential. I prefer the Magnum XL[/quote]

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Extra material at the base bunched up a bit...

If you mean extra condom still rolled up around the base that's ok. Unroll the condom until your cock is covered (there will be some condom still unrolled at the base), or until the condom is all unrolled, in which case there will be a bit of the base of the shaft of your cock uncovered by condom. (It's only ok to be uncovered if you're doing vaginal sex...if you're doing anal, don't fuck beyond where your cock is covered.)

Last edited: