Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the video I shot last night with a couple of screen captures. It was a long stroking session so by the end I had worked up quite a load. In the video you can see that I had about 12 full streams of cum along with a lot of dribble! I put the cumshot in slow motion at the end. I kept changing angles and was kind of preoccupied with making sure I was getting the shots right so that might be why I couldn't seem to get completely hard. But that didn't make it feel any less good! I also uploaded this video in my gallery here, but this download link is a better quality video. I hope to make more videos soon. Hope you all enjoy this!

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Attachments

Yolanda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great videos! wish you could include face! :) with that hot body! would like to see some face and more body! :)

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Took this last night during a long pumping and stroking session. I left my cock in the pump for a long time with the cock ring on. When I took the pump off, my cock stayed fat and veiny because of the ring. After about an hour and a half of pumping and stroking, I ended up putting a condom on and stroking out a huge load... felt so good!

Attachments