My Almost First Kiss

AwesomeAntUWU

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was the Fourth of July (2022) in Boise, Idaho and I was celebrating the day with family and friends as a good amount of people do. Now I just want to say that I didn't expect much from this day because to me a good majority of holidays are just days with a respected backstory. But I had spent most of the day with my close friend group who tried to make me feel a little better since I was upset with the fact that my parents were divorced on a holiday that I once used to treasure with my whole immediate family being around.

At my old house in the backyard my friends and I got some alcohol for us to drink along with doing karaoke. After doing karaoke for about an hour my friends played a classic game of spin the bottle. And I say my friends because I chose not to participate due to simple reasons, one big reason sticking out that I've never had a first kiss before so I just thought better not. Then we went to the Airbnb which was very close to downtown which my aunt and her husband rented for the week since they were from Utah.

Upon arriving to the Airbnb my friends went with their dates to a nearby college party and I stayed behind to greet all of my family that was in attendance from out of town. Plenty of older friends also showed up to celebrate this special day. I did check out some of the friends since I had noticed them making a lot of eye contact with me, nothing really came out of it which was fine. But I had a blast with the older adults due to random conversation, stories, and other fun we had. Then all of my friends at one point came back from the party and decided to stay with me again to cheer me up not that I was in a soggy mood but I appreciated their comforting presences.

At 6 a couple of my friends left with their dates to go hookup and I had to drive the remaining two friends back home with their dates. They made out in the car while I drove them back to their houses. I didn't mind it, it just had my mind thinking was all. So I drove back to the Airbnb to finish the rest of my day and little did I know it would've been a bit of a crazy night.

After watching the city's fireworks together the older adults drank to the point of drunkenness so I was on watch duty along with my two older cousins pretty much to make sure nothing crazy happened. All the women went skinny dipping in a nearby lake while the guys played pool and competed in arm wrestling matches. My cousins and I got everyone to reunite since at this point most were going home or wherever they were staying. I was the DD for the remaining adults and said goodbye to my family. There was just one of my aunt's friends left but he was gonna be staying at my house for the night since my aunt wanted to be alone with my uncle at the Airbnb.

He was 30 with brown short hair and a toned body at 5'10. I felt really bad for the guy as he was pretty drunk and super groggy. Driving back to my house he laid on me while I drove which made me feel really bubbly. We arrived to my house and I walked him inside. He immediately wanted to go to the bathroom so I guided him as I didn't want him to fall since he was stumbling around. After taking a long piss and washing his hands, he asked me "can I lay with you?" I just kind of stared at him for a couple of seconds and responded "sure you can" so I guided him to my room.

We got to my room down the hallway from the bathroom, at this point he just stood in the room and looked at me as if a statue. So I grabbed his side trying to get him into the bed and he wrapped his arms around my back and he grabbed my ass. I was really taken aback just because I know that I'm gay but I didn't know if he was gay. But he kept rubbing all over my back and ass. I'll admit it was a nice feeling that turned me on but I wasn't gonna be intimate with someone who probably had no idea what he had been doing. I just thought it wasn't classy and that maybe he had been seeing someone. Thinking this in mind he actually tried to kiss me on the lips and I just told him "okay we should lay down."

While we laid down he had asked "can we have sex together?" I respectfully told him "no thank you." I still wonder if I should've or not but I just think it was better to keep it classy. However we did cuddle and talk since he couldn't sleep. Overtime he started getting drowsy and before falling asleep he told me "I love you." I responded "I love you too." The next morning he did ask what happened and why he was at my house I explained a lot of the night but I kept some of the details for myself.

My aunt barely keeps in contact with the guy anymore but I enjoyed his company. There is many questions that I'll maybe never know the answers to but it was a very hot Fourth of July.

If anyone has had an experience like this you should share. Overall anyone who read this story I hope you enjoyed it.