My Ambiguously Sized Speedo Bulge

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just got my first pair of Speedos. I was surprised that my ball-sac shrunk by about 5 parsecs, but overall I think they're pretty sexy. Anyway, I've attached some pics I took after 2 hours of swimming in 100 degree weather. I don't go anywhere public to swim, mostly because I don't have the money to pay for gas to get there, so I was hoping to get some opinions about my bulge size. I honestly haven't seen many so I don't have much of a frame of reference, but I'm curious. Also feel free to post any pics of yourselves. Thanks guys and gals. :)

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got my first pair of Speedos. I was surprised that my ball-sac shrunk by about 5 parsecs, but overall I think they're pretty sexy. Anyway, I've attached some pics I took after 2 hours of swimming in 100 degree weather. I don't go anywhere public to swim, mostly because I don't have the money to pay for gas to get there, so I was hoping to get some opinions about my bulge size. I honestly haven't seen many so I don't have much of a frame of reference, but I'm curious. Also feel free to post any pics of yourselves. Thanks guys and gals. :)

View attachment 33649

View attachment 33650

View attachment 33651

View attachment 33652
Very hot bulge....but for a really hot bulge go to N2N Bodywear - Men's swimwear, underwear, erotic wear, sportswear, clubwear

Hot suits!

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sam, your package is so impressively huge that even if it "shrunk by about 5 parsecs" when you put on a speedo, it's still massive. Those pics of you were hot hot hot!!! :cool: You were tailor made for speedos, dude. Actually, I think that you should be jailed for not getting a speedo until now, cause it's a crime that you wore any other type of swimwear in the past. :tongue: All I gotta say is that wherever you go to swim, all the men around you are gonna feel disheartened and belittled once they see the big gun you're packing. :wink: Super sexy!

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the ambiguity?
still waiting for his responce on this, I don't see how a bulge in a speedo can be considered ambiguously sized. the presence of two or more possible meanings could imply the size of the bulge may or may not be large, but for most speedo wearing men this is above average in comparison.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for all the comments guys. If this thread suffers a quick death, I'll take comfort in the opinion that I have an above-average bulge. :)

I think above-average is a bit of an understatement. If you are having any issue with your bulge, it is probably because your dick is so long that it obscures your balls.

What caused you to take these photos? Did you have concerns about your bulge and then take them or take them and then have concerns about your bulge?

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't see how a bulge in a speedo can be considered ambiguously sized. the presence of two or more possible meanings could imply the size of the bulge may or may not be large

Yes, that's my question. Since I don't know if my bulge is very big, I wanted to know if others did. The aesthetic relative values we attach to things, like "big", "small", etc. are lost on ye of so very little bulge watching experience, like myself. I think I have an okay-sized bulge, but so far it looks good for me. :tongue: That and I'm a natural exhibitionist. :rolleyes:

for most speedo wearing men this is above average in comparison.

I may be misunderstanding you here, but can you explain how "most" people can be "above-average" in bulge size and not the average? Are you saying that above-average sized guys wear speedos more than averaged sized guys?

Also, if I were to get a boner in my speedos, this is what it might look like:

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Also what prompted me to ask my question is simply that I was swimming with them on, and my penis shrunk, and I was wondering if I had a good-sized bulge in this state. It looks bigger on camera, so its hard to tell in reality unless you saw it, but so far it sounds like I should have no problems at a public pool or something. At least as far as bulge size goes, some fairly repressive people might not want to see me in such a thing. :eek: Screw them, haha. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DEAR sam_solo26, with an 'erect' bulge like that IT seams YOUR not going to be solo NO more... :D

relax, YOUR 'watered' bulge seams normal. COLD water is erections NUMBER ONE enemy!!!! :D you, as I said before, look GREAT! ;)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, that's my question. Since I don't know if my bulge is very big, I wanted to know if others did.

Also what prompted me to ask my question is simply that I was swimming with them on, and my penis shrunk, and I was wondering if I had a good-sized bulge in this state. It looks bigger on camera, so its hard to tell in reality unless you saw it, but so far it sounds like I should have no problems at a public pool or something. At least as far as bulge size goes, some fairly repressive people might not want to see me in such a thing. :eek: Screw them, haha. :biggrin1:
All of us shrink when we go swimming. That's just life with a penis. But I would guess that anyone who takes it upon themselves to check out your bulge will be dutifully impressed. Remember, every other guy has probably also been swimming.

And, if you can always get a boner if you feel you're missing that Wow factor.