My Ambiguously Sized Speedo Bulge

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks guys. I can't believe it's been a month since I bought the speedo suit in the pics. By now I've kind of stopped caring if I look big or not honestly, lol. Still it's great to hear that people like what they see. :biggrin1:

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks guys. I can't believe it's been a month since I bought the speedo suit in the pics. By now I've kind of stopped caring if I look big or not honestly, lol. Still it's great to hear that people like what they see. :biggrin1:

hell yeah, they do. what's not to like?

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very nice man

if i saw you in those id think u have a nice long cock - most guys in speedos have a little bump poking forward yours hangs down long.. and u got a great bod too

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The most hilarious advice I ever heard for Speedo wearers is:

Remember: The potato goes in front.

...Think about it!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, that's my question. Since I don't know if my bulge is very big, I wanted to know if others did. The aesthetic relative values we attach to things, like "big", "small", etc. are lost on ye of so very little bulge watching experience, like myself. I think I have an okay-sized bulge, but so far it looks good for me. :tongue: That and I'm a natural exhibitionist. :rolleyes:

I may be misunderstanding you here, but can you explain how "most" people can be "above-average" in bulge size and not the average? Are you saying that above-average sized guys wear speedos more than averaged sized guys?

Also, if I were to get a boner in my speedos, this is what it might look like:

View attachment 33697

View attachment 33698

View attachment 33699

View attachment 33700

Also what prompted me to ask my question is simply that I was swimming with them on, and my penis shrunk, and I was wondering if I had a good-sized bulge in this state. It looks bigger on camera, so its hard to tell in reality unless you saw it, but so far it sounds like I should have no problems at a public pool or something. At least as far as bulge size goes, some fairly repressive people might not want to see me in such a thing. :eek: Screw them, haha. :biggrin1:

I bet you get alot of lookers wearing them my comment was not so much about men in speedos but there bulges. Said a different way is that compared to most bulges in speedos your is better then the average bulge in speedos.

your nice in size and looks, and when I was your age just walking in public wearing such a swim trunk I would be like the later photos.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Haha totally happened to me today Deno, and I wasn't even wearing my Speedos. I was walking through the mall wearing mesh shorts, and I hadn't jerked off for a while. All of a sudden, something started lengthening in my shorts. I'm pretty noticeable down there so I was, to put it mildly, a little worried. All I could do was think about how if anyone looked down they'd see a very large bulge. :rolleyes: Luckily it eventually wound down when I went into a comic book shop and started reading. I can only imagine what wearing a Speedo in public would do to me. :tongue:

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha totally happened to me today Deno, and I wasn't even wearing my Speedos. I was walking through the mall wearing mesh shorts, and I hadn't jerked off for a while. All of a sudden, something started lengthening in my shorts. I'm pretty noticeable down there so I was, to put it mildly, a little worried. All I could do was think about how if anyone looked down they'd see a very large bulge. :rolleyes: Luckily it eventually wound down when I went into a comic book shop and started reading. I can only imagine what wearing a Speedo in public would do to me. :tongue:

You see, I get hard thinking of you in a comic book store. It seems everytime I learn something new about you (guitar player, comic book fan etc) it just turns me on.

I would also probably have that response if I saw you walking in a mall, no matter what you were wearing.

B_bxrbrfs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a very european look. If you're big, it hilites your size, though I've found it can make even larger-than average guys look smaller than they really are...I think because the nads tend to just fall straight down (damn gravity!). If it was a little more 'pouchy' to hold everything up, you'd look downright huge.

You look good!