My apologies, novice_btm

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that whenever anyone chooses to disclose anything of the magnitude of what Novice said here, their feelings should always be taken into account, so that they receive the support which this group promises in its name.

I wouldn't say that DC_DEEP was necessarily the one who should be apologizing though, for the way in which some chose to foreground their rhetorical viewpoints over the real-life trauma of another person on that thread.

Having said that, I also hope that Novice will re-read the thread in question to see that his revelation did strike a chord with numerous others, who took his words and his courage very much to heart.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It is very good of DC_DEEP to apologize, but I join Alex in suspecting that the real apology needed is still owed by another poster on the Houston thread.

Also, like Alex, I urge novice to re-read the thread, which gives much evidence that several people read his posts with real sympathy and feeling.

Novice, you are a valued and much loved member of this community. You have many proofs of that.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Novice... hugs to you from me, as well (if you still want any). I hadn't taken a look at the Houston thread until just now, and had no idea what was going on. You have a lot of courage, and you deserve much better than you got from some.

:hug: Chrys

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Novice understands what the apology is for. I was not able to do it in private, so I do it in public. Either way works for me.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Novice... hugs to you from me, as well (if you still want any). I hadn't taken a look at the Houston thread until just now, and had no idea what was going on. You have a lot of courage, and you deserve much better than you got from some.

:hug: Chrys
Thanks, that was very sweet of you.