my apologies

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
This is a different entry. I've decided to leave. I think i've blogged that before. But i wanted to make a note to myself. My mama told me or i've read that sometimes people remember things best on how it made them feel. With this one job at another zoo i never felt adequate. With this woman i knew i never truly knew what the terms were defined on how she didn't "date." or that she was one of the purist ones there. Meaning she wasn't a numbers gal. She didn't just jumped into bed with anyone and she was ultra conservative when it came to sex. I was always the opposite of her in thought.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a different entry. I've decided to leave. I think i've blogged that before. But i wanted to make a note to myself. My mama told me or i've read that sometimes people remember things best on how it made them feel. With this one job at another zoo i never felt adequate. With this woman i knew i never truly knew what the terms were defined on how she didn't "date." or that she was one of the purist ones there. Meaning she wasn't a numbers gal. She didn't just jumped into bed with anyone and she was ultra conservative when it came to sex. I was always the opposite of her in thought.

Okay, I am lost. What are you talking about? I get that you are leaving but everything after that is a mish-mash of unconnected thoughts.
What does meeting a girl who is a purist have to do with you leaving?
Does she know about and disapprove of you participating on LPSG?
What is a numbers gal?
If you were confused about what she meant by not dating, why didn't you ask her to clarify herself?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correct me if I'm wrong your leaving your job because a woman works there who is somehow not thinking of you as a sexual being? You feel your being misjudged for being a member here? She thinks you will jump into bed with most anyone? For heavens sake put down that beer can and spill the beans you have us all curious.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RE: "my apologies"

I would be happy to accept your apology if I knew what you were apologizing for.
I've never been offended by you.
So I don't think you need to feel bad on my account.
Everything is the same as it has always been between us.

I don't even know you.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
But, rontar, she didn't know that the case no longer was. What she thought she thought, she wasn't. You weren't a musician, it was an orange, unpeeled and like sassafras, unless a rock slid. If she was she, and you weren't, it's kewl. Everything goes, clock stop, then tadpole.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But, rontar, she didn't know that the case no longer was. What she thought she thought, she wasn't. You weren't a musician, it was an orange, unpeeled and like sassafras, unless a rock slid. If she was she, and you weren't, it's kewl. Everything goes, clock stop, then tadpole.

:eek:

Hahahahahaha!

Okay, this is the funniest post I've read today so far. I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You took the wurst right out of my concept, you hovercrafting amphibian.

Rontar is a bot.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
:eek:
Hahahahahaha!
Okay, this is the funniest post I've read today so far. I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

You took the wurst right out of my concept, you hovercrafting amphibian.
Rontar is a bot.

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But, rontar, she didn't know that the case no longer was. What she thought she thought, she wasn't. You weren't a musician, it was an orange, unpeeled and like sassafras, unless a rock slid. If she was she, and you weren't, it's
kewl. Everything goes, clock stop, then tadpole.

LMAO! This has got to be one of The funniest things I have read on here...EVER! I can't stop laughing. That's awesome. Thank you.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Apology accepted; just don't let this shit happen again.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
sweet! stone cold fancy truth senor rubirosa! thanks for clearing things up!

D

deleted3782

You are all reading this wrong.

Try it this way:
This is a different entry. I've decided to leave. I think i've blogged that before.
But i wanted to make a note to myself. My mama told me or i've read that sometimes people remember things best on how it made them feel.
With this one job at another zoo i never felt adequate. With this woman i knew i never truly knew what the terms were defined on how she didn't "date." or that she was one of the purist ones there.
Meaning she wasn't a numbers gal. She didn't just jumped into bed with anyone and she was ultra conservative when it came to sex.

I was always the opposite of her in thought.

Eternity Summer, a fragrance by Calvin Klein.

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
You are all reading this wrong.

Try it this way:
This is a different entry. I've decided to leave. I think i've blogged that before.
But i wanted to make a note to myself. My mama told me or i've read that sometimes people remember things best on how it made them feel.
With this one job at another zoo i never felt adequate. With this woman i knew i never truly knew what the terms were defined on how she didn't "date." or that she was one of the purist ones there.
Meaning she wasn't a numbers gal. She didn't just jumped into bed with anyone and she was ultra conservative when it came to sex.

I was always the opposite of her in thought.

Eternity Summer, a fragrance by Calvin Klein.
Haha, yeah! Though I thought;

*thick French accent*
Nonsense, Jean Paul Gaultier