Montybul

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story you’re about to read contain true events and fictional ones too.

Since I can remember myself I’ve always got attract to male armpits, I haven’t knew why till I became 16.
When I saw a hot hairy steamy armpit my heart beat faster and I became red as a tomato.
My cousin boyfriend at the time was a 19 hot steamy looking guy, he was a total stud with body muscles like a Greek gif he had a little bit hair chest and a perfect hairy armpit.

When I was about 12 years old I loved to look into his sleeves to see his armpits ants to imagine how I touch it (I was a kid so I didn’t knew what you can really do with it), when we were going to the pool together I made sure his pits will be in my sight always and no one could see my erection.
Sometimes when he wore thank tops (my favorite clothing) I made him lift his arms so I can look at his pits and chest and he never knew it.

The years passed by and I became a grown man who has a lot of knowledge in computers and stuff.
He got married to my cousin and they have one kid and two houses.
Once in a while I would help him fix his computer and buy gaming stuff to this kid and save him a lot of money.

One day he asked me to help him save his old computer but that was something I couldn’t do from afar so I had to drive 40 minutes to his 1st house.
When I get there he told me it was in the second house 25 minutes from there, we got into his car left his wife (my cousin) and his kid behind and drove there, on our way there I got really horny and I told him that I do a lot for him and I’m saving him a lot of money and I never got anything in return.
He asked me what I want? If I want the house to make there parties or if I want money.

I took a minutes the process took a huge breath and said “I want to worship your armpits”.
And there was a silent, I got afraid I spooked him and he’s gonna tell my parents about it, but then he said that if he’ll let me do that he wouldn’t be able to look me in the eyes afterwards.
I tried to explain him that it’s not that bad and it’ll be ok and I can even give him an example of what I wanted.

He hesitated for a moment so I took advantage of the situation.
(Remember we’re still in the car driving. )
I took his right hand stretched it away, looked into the sleeve and saw his hot hairy musky pits. I pulled the sleeve a little bit to the back and I stuck my tongue into his pits and gave it two strokes with my tongue, and he moaned a little.

I meant to play with his pits but I couldn’t resist it when I pulled back the sleeve.
He was a little bit shocked and he did not say anything or moved his arm from the position, I reached out my hand and start stroking the hair for a second, and my fingers drive him nuts, he moaned again and said “oh fuck”, I couldn’t help it and shoved my face there again starting licking it like crazy, for the last 10 minutes of the ride he moaned and asked me to stop in the same time. “ oh stop.. ohh please stop I can’t, ohh god that’s so good please stop it’s wrong”
I couldn’t stop I was having my dream come true I couldn’t stop, I wanted more, so I sent my right hand to his left armpit, his left hand is still on the wheel and he changed the angle so I can reach it and I start to play with it, he moaned like if I gave him a blowjob, and he bagged me to stop but now he changed his words, “ oh god it’s so good please stop please stop I’ll let you continue when we will get there, please I can’t drive like this.”

I stopped for a sec and asked him to just play with my finger in his right armpit until we get there and he agreed.

Once we parked in the garage I couldn’t resident, I put his right hand behind his had, pulled the sleeve and stuck my tongue again there, for 3 minutes he moaned loudly, then I asked him to stay in his seats cause I want to worship both of his armpits from the back seat.

I went to the back seat and asked him to flex, I touched his biceps and started to move into his pits, at this point both of my hands are in his armpits, and I started to stroke them, play with them and I even moaned cause it turned me on so hard, I looked at his face from the rare mirror and he was in heaven, he was having it so good, I talked dirty to him, and he nodded to everything I said with a yes.

“You’re my bitch pit now, I’m gonna make those pits my home, I’m gonna stroke it and lick it and fuck it and I’m gonna cum in your armpits and you’ll love it”.
He nodded with a yes.

We got into the house cause we needed to fix the computer, I asked him to change his T-shirt into a tank top so his pits will be visible the whole time.
And he came to sit next to me and asked me why I love the armpits so much and I replied and thought him about the armpit fetish.

While one hand is moving the mouse the other were in hit armpit digging into that hair, at one point I asked him to stand up and put his armpit above my head to I can lick it, he did so and I couldn’t resist myself and started touching my hard pumped up dick.

He said why I wasn’t stroking it and I replied that I didn’t want it to be more awkward to him so no flashing out, he said that if I make him miss he doesn’t mind, and so I did, I began to lick him hard and he moaned and I took my dick out and start stroking it while the pre-cum oozed out massively.

Then I asked him to move to the couch and cover his eyes, and so he did.
Than I lifter up his hand and did a moment played with the pit hair.
I took my dick and squeezed the ore-cum into his pits. When the pre-cum touched his pits a gasped a little moan, I rubbed my dick in his pits and with the pre-cum and moaned loudly.

At this point it was the “no return” for me. I lowered down his hand and started to fuck his right armpit while he didn’t moved.
And then I took it and put it behind his head and shoot my load into his sticky pits while moaning my life out loud.
8 massive streams of cum went tho his pits.
I rubbed my dick in his fully covered cum armpit and I wanted to try something new to see his reaction, I moved his tank top from his pecks and rubbed my cum covered dick head until his nipple, he moaned “Fffffuckkkk.” That’s when I knew I can make his nipples mine too.
I told him to take the covers now from his eyes, he asked me what to do with his pits cause they were dripping.
I said nothing cause I’m gonna play with it again in a couple minutes.

He was there sitting with his hand down to his side of his body and the cum started oozing from his right pits to the couch, so I started play with it and made his armpit sticky from cum.

I asked if it was too much and he said no, it was fun to him.
And I told him that I want more since we didn’t finished to fix the computer, so in the meanwhile he can just sit there with his hands behind his head but now I want to see his right nipple all the time.

To be continue……
Comment if you loved it so I’ll post the rest.

D

deleted15455021

Wow that took guts. Wish I could do this with some guys I know!!

Reactions: Montybul

Dark6Star9Libra

Admired Member
Media
Escambia County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
Trans
The story you’re about to read contain true events and fictional ones too.

Since I can remember myself I’ve always got attract to male armpits, I haven’t knew why till I became 16.
When I saw a hot hairy steamy armpit my heart beat faster and I became red as a tomato.
My cousin boyfriend at the time was a 19 hot steamy looking guy, he was a total stud with body muscles like a Greek gif he had a little bit hair chest and a perfect hairy armpit.

When I was about 12 years old I loved to look into his sleeves to see his armpits ants to imagine how I touch it (I was a kid so I didn’t knew what you can really do with it), when we were going to the pool together I made sure his pits will be in my sight always and no one could see my erection.
Sometimes when he wore thank tops (my favorite clothing) I made him lift his arms so I can look at his pits and chest and he never knew it.

The years passed by and I became a grown man who has a lot of knowledge in computers and stuff.
He got married to my cousin and they have one kid and two houses.
Once in a while I would help him fix his computer and buy gaming stuff to this kid and save him a lot of money.

One day he asked me to help him save his old computer but that was something I couldn’t do from afar so I had to drive 40 minutes to his 1st house.
When I get there he told me it was in the second house 25 minutes from there, we got into his car left his wife (my cousin) and his kid behind and drove there, on our way there I got really horny and I told him that I do a lot for him and I’m saving him a lot of money and I never got anything in return.
He asked me what I want? If I want the house to make there parties or if I want money.

I took a minutes the process took a huge breath and said “I want to worship your armpits”.
And there was a silent, I got afraid I spooked him and he’s gonna tell my parents about it, but then he said that if he’ll let me do that he wouldn’t be able to look me in the eyes afterwards.
I tried to explain him that it’s not that bad and it’ll be ok and I can even give him an example of what I wanted.

He hesitated for a moment so I took advantage of the situation.
(Remember we’re still in the car driving. )
I took his right hand stretched it away, looked into the sleeve and saw his hot hairy musky pits. I pulled the sleeve a little bit to the back and I stuck my tongue into his pits and gave it two strokes with my tongue, and he moaned a little.

I meant to play with his pits but I couldn’t resist it when I pulled back the sleeve.
He was a little bit shocked and he did not say anything or moved his arm from the position, I reached out my hand and start stroking the hair for a second, and my fingers drive him nuts, he moaned again and said “oh fuck”, I couldn’t help it and shoved my face there again starting licking it like crazy, for the last 10 minutes of the ride he moaned and asked me to stop in the same time. “ oh stop.. ohh please stop I can’t, ohh god that’s so good please stop it’s wrong”
I couldn’t stop I was having my dream come true I couldn’t stop, I wanted more, so I sent my right hand to his left armpit, his left hand is still on the wheel and he changed the angle so I can reach it and I start to play with it, he moaned like if I gave him a blowjob, and he bagged me to stop but now he changed his words, “ oh god it’s so good please stop please stop I’ll let you continue when we will get there, please I can’t drive like this.”

I stopped for a sec and asked him to just play with my finger in his right armpit until we get there and he agreed.

Once we parked in the garage I couldn’t resident, I put his right hand behind his had, pulled the sleeve and stuck my tongue again there, for 3 minutes he moaned loudly, then I asked him to stay in his seats cause I want to worship both of his armpits from the back seat.

I went to the back seat and asked him to flex, I touched his biceps and started to move into his pits, at this point both of my hands are in his armpits, and I started to stroke them, play with them and I even moaned cause it turned me on so hard, I looked at his face from the rare mirror and he was in heaven, he was having it so good, I talked dirty to him, and he nodded to everything I said with a yes.

“You’re my bitch pit now, I’m gonna make those pits my home, I’m gonna stroke it and lick it and fuck it and I’m gonna cum in your armpits and you’ll love it”.
He nodded with a yes.

We got into the house cause we needed to fix the computer, I asked him to change his T-shirt into a tank top so his pits will be visible the whole time.
And he came to sit next to me and asked me why I love the armpits so much and I replied and thought him about the armpit fetish.

While one hand is moving the mouse the other were in hit armpit digging into that hair, at one point I asked him to stand up and put his armpit above my head to I can lick it, he did so and I couldn’t resist myself and started touching my hard pumped up dick.

He said why I wasn’t stroking it and I replied that I didn’t want it to be more awkward to him so no flashing out, he said that if I make him miss he doesn’t mind, and so I did, I began to lick him hard and he moaned and I took my dick out and start stroking it while the pre-cum oozed out massively.

Then I asked him to move to the couch and cover his eyes, and so he did.
Than I lifter up his hand and did a moment played with the pit hair.
I took my dick and squeezed the ore-cum into his pits. When the pre-cum touched his pits a gasped a little moan, I rubbed my dick in his pits and with the pre-cum and moaned loudly.

At this point it was the “no return” for me. I lowered down his hand and started to fuck his right armpit while he didn’t moved.
And then I took it and put it behind his head and shoot my load into his sticky pits while moaning my life out loud.
8 massive streams of cum went tho his pits.
I rubbed my dick in his fully covered cum armpit and I wanted to try something new to see his reaction, I moved his tank top from his pecks and rubbed my cum covered dick head until his nipple, he moaned “Fffffuckkkk.” That’s when I knew I can make his nipples mine too.
I told him to take the covers now from his eyes, he asked me what to do with his pits cause they were dripping.
I said nothing cause I’m gonna play with it again in a couple minutes.

He was there sitting with his hand down to his side of his body and the cum started oozing from his right pits to the couch, so I started play with it and made his armpit sticky from cum.

I asked if it was too much and he said no, it was fun to him.
And I told him that I want more since we didn’t finished to fix the computer, so in the meanwhile he can just sit there with his hands behind his head but now I want to see his right nipple all the time.

To be continue……
Comment if you loved it so I’ll post the rest.
That got really ridiculous about half way through.