My Artwork

D

deleted105034

Hey Wally, I found the second one (in the first post) fascinating, and somehow very sexual! Is it "about" anything, or is it just sort of abstract?

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Wally, I found the second one (in the first post) fascinating, and somehow very sexual! Is it "about" anything, or is it just sort of abstract?

all of my artwork is abstract with the acception of the first one when i had sex on the brain that is this one HERE

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks for the compliments, but my name isn't wallace you can just call me Wally, my nickname isn't short for anything

I know your name is Wally so need for correction on that. I was using haughty banter making your moniker "NakedWally" long winded
with "Clothing Optional Wallace".

As a final observation, there is nothing short on you. :wink:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know your name is Wally so need for correction on that. I was using haughty banter making your moniker "NakedWally" long winded
with "Clothing Optional Wallace".

As a final observation, there is nothing short on you. :wink:

LOL thanks I apprecite it (I think:confused:) hugs and kisses to you

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut, i worked very hard on those drawings and have sold quite a few, so go play with yourself or something

um...
GROW THE FUCK UP.

( amateurs... sheesh)

When you post your art in a public place you are INVITING comment and critique.
Nobody has to keep their mouth shut to salve your fragile ego...

If you can't stand public critique... then only show your work to your Mommy so she will hang it on the fridge...

But DO NOT go telling other people that they are not free to say whatever they think about your art.

Professional artists don't whine...
oh, and they also can generally tell when someone is paying them a compliment.

If you are this quick to find offense in honest commentary... then perhaps you should keep your art in the "Art Therapy" arena until you have dealt with your self esteem and anger issues.

That being said.... your designs would lend themselves to expression in stained glass.
( do you think that was a compliment? or an insult?.... think carefully now )

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Your most recent masterwork invokes the passion of the great classic impressionists -- namely Monet, Degas, Renoir. I can see a new age of Impressionism arising... I'd call it Springfield-chique.

The simple boundaries are indicative of Bahaus greats. You are a master of simple boundaries.

This last emotionally-involving masterpiece is invokative of the Great Masters. It's left an indellible, crayolaesque impression on my mind.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
um...
GROW THE FUCK UP.

( amateurs... sheesh)

When you post your art in a public place you are INVITING comment and critique.
Nobody has to keep their mouth shut to salve your fragile ego...

If you can't stand public critique... then only show your work to your Mommy so she will hang it on the fridge...

But DO NOT go telling other people that they are not free to say whatever they think about your art.

Professional artists don't whine...
oh, and they also can generally tell when someone is paying them a compliment.

If you are this quick to find offense in honest commentary... then perhaps you should keep your art in the "Art Therapy" arena until you have dealt with your self esteem and anger issues.

That being said.... your designs would lend themselves to expression in stained glass.
( do you think that was a compliment? or an insult?.... think carefully now )

First of all you should seriously read the dates on these threads second of all, what she said sounded like an insult and to agree with what you said I am entitled to free speech and say whatever is on my mind, I take a very small part of what you said as a compliment, the rest has been filed under "T" (trash) and is forgotten, speaking of anger issues....

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally, I love the strong colours in your painings :smile: They are beautiful.
thanks dumbcow, you always manage to say nice things

Wally your a great guy. Its very easy to be nice to you. I like your artwork. Keep it up.:smile:
Thanks, you are super dooper great guy

Your most recent masterwork invokes the passion of the great classic impressionists -- namely Monet, Degas, Renoir. I can see a new age of Impressionism arising... I'd call it Springfield-chique.

The simple boundaries are indicative of Bahaus greats. You are a master of simple boundaries.

This last emotionally-involving masterpiece is invokative of the Great Masters. It's left an indellible, crayolaesque impression on my mind.
Thank You very much