My ass is apparently... nice

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mephistopheles, Oct 6, 2006.

1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Today I was walking down a long long hallway, to my Theatre III class. Apparently my friend Danual was walking with a girl named Keelie just a few feet behind me and she is admiring my ass.

When I walked into the class room I start to sit down but Danual starts tlaking to me, so I stand up and meet him. "When we were walking behind you," he starts, his face red from laughter, "And keelie told me 'I just feel the urge to yell NICE ASS'...

Lol, I started laughing, not at the fact that she likes my ass, or that she wanted to yell it, but at the fact that I might have a nice ass...

Personally I never thought of myself having much of an ass anyway.

I guess I was wearing some strange pants today.

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

More likely, you just have a nice ass, and this is the first time someone finally pointed it out to you.:smile:

3. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I'll hafta post some pictures of my ass too... This is a good place to see if you've got a nice dick, and probably a good place to get info on my ass too. I'll post some pictures of my ass laters :p

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Please post a pic of your ass and I will tell you if it is indeed a nice one!:wink::tongue:

Seriously, I read somewhere that guys think girls prefer nice big strong arms, when actually they prefer nice butts! Be happy that you have a nice one and start showing off your prized possesion!:biggrin1: The girls (and gay guys) will love you for it!:wink::smile:

5. agnslz

Gold Member

Bless you!:biggrin1: I'm all giddy with anticipation!

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Um, trust me, you'll get comments on your ass. :tongue:

7. iio

iio New Member

Albums:
    do what any young girls wants when she yells out "nice ass!!!"

go over there and use that ass as a deadly weapon and give her a lap dance of her dreams. they are bit screamish and will yell at first but deep down they wish there was lube btwn you two ;)

8. wi_sugargrl

wi_sugargrl New Member

Albums:
    Mephistopheles - I'm sure your ass is very nice...

This reminds me of a very funny experience of mine - being the person yelling. My girlfriends from college and I had just been to a country music concert. We were out by the bus - all of the band members were there (you know those sexy guitar players!).

I'm with my best friend - my roomy was off getting sexy guitar player's autograph - and we were waiting to get the lead singer's autograph, again... We were just standing there waiting and I was beginning to notice the very fine ass that belonged to the band manager - it was kinda hard to avoid because he was wearing very tight, leather pants.

Well, I am trying to get my friends attention, but it is very loud you have to realize. "Look at his butt", I say. "What?" my friend says. We do this 2 more times. Finally I just shout "LOOK AT HIS ASS!" Believe me, he heard. Kinda turned his head with half a smile. We've talked about that ever since.

Priceless.

9. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Wait until she sees your big dick!

Draft saved Draft deleted