My ass self-lubes???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pierceplace, Dec 29, 2011.

1. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

I dont need any lube when I'm bottoming, for some reason my ass keeps moist after I douche, If I insert a toy and take it out, theres like a gel coming out of my ass... is it like mucosity or something??
    If my parner uses lube I barely feel anything so I kinda like it this way
    someone with the same particularity?

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The intestines constantly secrete small amounts of mucous to help facilitate the passing of solids through them. When one doesn't have food in their gut for the mucous to stick to, the mucous can be more obvious. Sometimes this mucous can go into overdrive if you have a virus or something that causes it to increase in amount to cause the offending substance to fly out of your body as quickly as possible.

Mucous in stools is not unusual, mucous without stools is not unusual since your intestines are lined with mucosal tissue.

3. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

Mucus in the stool is a common symptom of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis (a form of inflammatory bowel disease), and is seen to a lesser degree in Crohn's disease. A bacterial infection, anal fissure, or a bowel obstruction may also cause the passage of mucus along with stool.

I suggest you seen a doctor as you should not be having mucus come out of you seem easily.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If he fasts before anal sex and douches to clear out anything in the lower bowel, the naturally occuring mucous is going to be more obvious when there is nothing else to show up with it.

While it can be in bowel diseases, it doesn't stand alone as the only symptom one would have. It doesn't appear to be problematic for him.

I went through a terribly painful colonoscopy to rule out Crohn's last year and I would never do it again. I don't recommend someone go see the doctor about mucous coming out of their ass if they aren't having any other problems in that area or in the GI tract at all. There is no sense in him being peddled unnecessary and often uncomfortable tests (not to mention expensive) if he has no other complaints.

When you pass a stool and it looks a little shiny or glisteny, particularly if it is very solid, that is the normal mucous coating it. I've had mucous many-a-time without any bowel disorders to be found. I think it is far more normal than realized because people are embarrassed to talk about it with others.

5. D_Olga Steponyatova

D_Olga Steponyatova New Member

If I have peculiar dreams about my bum tonight I am blaming each and every one of you! :squint:

6. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

if you have mucus all the time i say see a doctor

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I also suggest seeing a doctor. There are several venereal diseases that can cause that.

8. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

Thank you so much

9. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

Could you tell me more about this???

At this point im not gonna see the doctor, coz It only happens after douching like I said, but this could be something to take into consideration!

#9 pierceplace, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    About a year ago a gay friend was joking around on Facebook and being silly and he used a phrase that me and several other people ended up Googling and that's how I found out about it, but now I can't remember the phrase. You should really be asking a doctor these questions, though.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I would think that if the mucous came outside of the douching, he would have more to be concerned about. It's like when we women get a vaginal/cervical infection we don't just see unusual signs with sex only. We see it anytime it wants to show itself. I have a feeling his mucal situation is related to the activity and change in the lining of the intestine by what he is doing. The mucous can be stimulated into presenting itself, if he is getting water far enough past the rectum he could be triggering his mucous producing response because it knows to produce more when we eat and something touches it that way. He's just stimulating the mucous production from the other direction triggering the same response.

12. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

still best to see a doctor and rule anything out

13. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

I'm trying to imagine how I could ask this questions to my doctor with a straight face... like nono >.<

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

People get more scared of things that sound scary and could be if they were under the right conditions. Like blood coming out of your anus, it is less likely because of cancer and more likely due to other benign reasons. But it doesn't mean that any time blood comes out of your bum you should assume it is for benign reasons.

What I'm trying to say is that mucous coming out is not really something even a doctor could solve. Whether he had the worst case of IBS or Crohn's. There is nothing they can do for it. And he is going to be put through a gauntlet of tests that aren't comfortable that he most likely doesn't even need because everyone gets scared of the idea of snot coming out of their ass. Everyone. Same goes with the blood thing. But if you look up the parameters that doctors go by to know whether or not to take something seriously, they will have you look at potential factors that could be contributing to it and what is going on in that area at the time.

Think about it. Am I able to diagnose him? No. But I understand what it could be and how a doctor can tell him he needs a 7 ft tube shoved up his ass to make sure he doesn't have Crohn's when he's not mentioned any other symptoms or the doctor is going to say "Oh you are douching at the time. Well stop it you are throwing your natural intestinal flora off" because there is no middle ground testing to see what is causing GI mucous to show up other than a nasty colonoscopy experience.

It's not like they are going to swab his ass and tell him to take some antibiotics to get rid of it. I know about this anal mucous. I researched it thoroughly when it scared the proverbial shit out of me too.

15. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

if your ass is bleeding see a doctor it is most likely a fissure tearing or hemroids but it still needs to be look at by a doctor

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Just ask your doctor about it. Say when I douche my ass before sex I have mucous that comes out. He will not crack his expression because he/she gets asked this question in a damn near daily basis.

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This is true. I was incredibly self-conscious talking about sex with my doctor, but nothing I said shocked her or was new. They've seen and heard it all.

18. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

Hmmm, The mocus fluid/stuff, is transparent and has no smell (quite thick though) , I really dont think its that big of a deal, If I get pain or something I'm gonna see a doctor for sure :)

19. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    My BF and I had a regular fuck buddy. We were tested and didn't use condoms.

All 3 of us like sex to be natural so no taste of KY or latex,

Our fuck budy has just worked on my BF's ass and spat on his ass and his own cock and slowly slipped in.

They were slow-fucking on a mat in the middle of the loungeroom, Both wearing leather chaps and they were fucking missionary.

I was just watching the sensual movements they were making - watching his ass muscles and his dick going in and out,

Then, there was the unmistakable sound of wet squelching coming from where his cock and the ass were joined. That sound got them more turned on and their thrusting got a bit faster. Then the self-lubing fuck really took off with our bud, pounding and deep dicking and sweat and sex juices dripped all over them and they came in a paroxsysm of of urgent fast slamming fucking.

It was the hottest sounds of natural lube and fuck mess I've ever heard.

20. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

if you are f'ing without lube and there is a lot of mucus mmm I am thinking you have just irritated your rectum and thus need to use lube and see a doctor to get a prescription to heal the tiny tear in your rectum.

Draft saved Draft deleted