My ass self-lubes???

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if you are f'ing without lube and there is a lot of mucus mmm I am thinking you have just irritated your rectum and thus need to use lube and see a doctor to get a prescription to heal the tiny tear in your rectum.

I just think that mocus he's talking about is cum,

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mucus in small amounts is a normal body process. all of it happens in the large intestine. is usually not noticeable.

enough mucus to see, or mucus on its ownsome in amounts enough to see is a sign of something wrong. could be anything from allergies, a bacterial infection, intestinal blockage, sign of gallbladder issues, anal fissures, or a reaction to irritation. some of the conditions can be managed/treated.. others need to be monitored periodically.

the doctor rule is.. if there is an excess of mucus without a already diagnosed condition.. get to the doctor as soon as you can.

you'll probably be asked for a stool sample. blood work. medical history. and questions about your normal bowel habits.

more invasive tests would come only if something of concern showed up in the first round of testing.

eta: asses don't self-lubricate.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ agreed

Doctors and nurses have heard it all. It can be embarrassing for people, but don't let that stop you from getting stuff examined.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
What you're experiencing sounds perfectly normal to me, and unless we both have the same swamp fungus growing in our bottoms, I wouldn't be too worried. The lining of your rectum and colon is fragile and continually being regenerated. When douching, and with deep anal play after, this lining can become dislodged and ejected and appear to be mucus-like. I find it is very common if you have sex too soon after douching, before your body is able to absorb the excess fluid that remains.

It can act as a "natural" lubricant, which is why I sometimes will douche deeply hours beforehand, then again very shallow within 15 minutes or so - plain water only. It results in the experience WatchStr8Sex described.

I'm going to counter what's been advised by others here. Unless you have excess discharge without douching, or there is something other than a clear-whitish discharge, I would not go out of my way to see a doctor. A mention of it at your next regular visit couldn't hurt, especially at my age when they're doing a prostate fondle anyway.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your friendly neighbourhood wet-towel here to post a reminder that douching before anal sex increases your risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections. In fact, recent research suggests that the layer of mucus that coats the colon (which is washed away by douching) is its main line of defence against HIV, and that there are cells in the colon through which HIV can enter the blood stream without the presence of a tear, injury, or infection.

friendly1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are uncomfortable with your doctor , try someone else. Look for gayfriendly doctors or gay physicions in your area . They are non-jugemental and they answer all your questions . Big difference from a straight doctor.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your friendly neighbourhood wet-towel here to post a reminder that douching before anal sex increases your risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections. In fact, recent research suggests that the layer of mucus that coats the colon (which is washed away by douching) is its main line of defence against HIV, and that there are cells in the colon through which HIV can enter the blood stream without the presence of a tear, injury, or infection.

lets shit my boyfriend's cock!

D_Moe_LePoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It may not happen this way for everyone but I think it's still normal. I love giving myself an enema to clean up before anal play and I too find the mucus from my ass provides good lubrication. Especially for smaller or smoother toys, it may not be enough for every situation though, so always be cautious and keep some lube on hand!