My Aunt's Fiance (A Niece's obsession)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by zodiac00000, May 16, 2010.

1. zodiac00000

zodiac00000 New Member

I could here them as I walked into the house. It was undeniable what was going on and I knew they were taking a chance assuming that my brother and I would not have gotten home from school this early. I was 18 years old still a virgin and as curious about the sexual world as any girl my age would be. I had left school early un account that I had set up my schedule that I had the last two periods free and my seventh period class had been canceled, so was the life of a high school senior in her final month before graduation.

I walked slowly down the hallway to my parent’s bedroom careful not to make a sound on the tile.

“Come on Jasper take this pussy” I heard her scream over and over again.
    “You want this dick?”
    “Yeah!!!”
    “You really want this dick?” I could imagine his massive chest hovering over her petite body like a skyscraper over a tree. She and I shared the same body small tiny frame with perky but not oversized boobs. From the last time we went to the spa together she probably still had a trimmed brown bush waiting for his dick to part it to get to the family trait which was a flower like pussy with petal lips and a very noticeable, very sensitive rosebud clit. I had never seen him naked though a fact that had now fueled this mission of catching them in the act. My parents bedroom was coming alive with the moans and screams of a woman who was being split in two.

“I can feel it in my stomach Jasper, I want more Jasper, fuck the shit out of me!!” I rounded the corner and peeped in to see if the door was opened. It was. Of course it would be they were taking a major risk, fucking in here in the middle of the afternoon. I was sure the door was left open to hear if a car had pulled up. Little did they know the back entrance was where the school bus dropped us off. I got closer and there he was in all his naked glory, 6’4 of pure muscled construction working man.

He had tan skin from working in the sun and the most magnificently hairy legs. The fur crept up over his ass but only in a light sprinkle stopping at the small of his back. He was pounding the life out of her. All I could see were the dominant strokes of his body, every muscle in his back working in unison to destroy her walls. What turned me on the most was the sound of his huge balls slapping against her ass. They were hairy like his legs and extremely big. They were beautiful. The swung all the way back hitting him in his own crack before slamming into her, My pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter at the sight of my aunt and her new fiancé rebelliously fucking in my parents bed.

I kept my eyes on his ass and inserted a finger into my pussy. She kept screaming for more and I kept wanting him to give her more. She started to cum and I fucking wanted him to make her cum even more. His strokes started to intensify after a while and she could no longer hold the control she once had when they first started., she was no longer a sex vixen trying to get her fill of cum. She was now a scared little girl running from what I guess was a massive dick. I couldn’t see from where I was hiding but her cries for him to stop was enough to tell me that she was now entering the realm of uncomfortable.

“Take it Nancy he commanded.”
    “Jasper please!”
    “Take it Nancy” as if getting a second wind my aunt summoned up all her courage and screamed.

“Ok fucker you want me to take this fucking dick. I will” I didn’t see it but I sure as hell heard it. She slapped Jasper across the cheek with the back of her hand. Stunned Jasper stopped, maybe from the pain or maybe from the shock. Nancy then pushed him on his back ejecting him from her pussy. I couldn’t believe the size of his erect dick as it flopped out of her pussy and landed with a loud thud on his chest that made everyone, both far and wide realize that there was now a huge dick in the room. Nancy vaulted over jasper landing on his dick with one flush swoop.. She grabbed his chin with on hand and pressed his face to the side. She leaned down and licked the salty sweat from his face and then into his air she said

“You have no fucking idea what you just got yourself into”

Nancy started to ride Jasper, not like a cowgirl, but like a mad woman possessed. She pressed her palms deep into his shoulders and bounced up and down on his dick. At first Jasper felt he could handle it but after a few more seconds of her incessant bouncing his toes began to curl, his knees began to bend then straighten, his eyes were rolling back in his head and his heavy breathing gave way to loud grunts.

By now my panties were around my ankles and I had two fingers lodged in my pussy. I was feverishly rubbing my clit with my other hand and though I tried not too I began to moan.

“Nancy I’m going to cum Baby. I’m going to cum!!!” Nancy again dismounted from Jaspers dick. Revealing a pussy soaked dick that started to convulse in anticipation of what was to be a massive ejaculation.

“Cum for me baby, cum for mama.” Nancy started jacking Jaspers huge cock with an almost deranged determination. It was surreal seeing her like this as she had always been the coolest sweetest aunt, not this nymphomaniac of a slut. Jasper’s tool was so big that Nancy had to use both hands to get him off. She didn’t care though. She looked at his dick with a vengeance and a sense of strange reverence. Not blinking until the task was down. Then as if instinctively she knew exactly when he was going to blow she held his rod in place at the base, Jasper clutched the sheets and shot his head back. His torso lurched upwards, curving his back so that his ass and the tip of his head were still on the bed. His toes too clutched at the bedspread and as he started to erupt I could see his pinky toe twitching with each jet of sperm that he shot into the air. The first one was a rocket I was shocked to see how high it went but then four more shots went bulleting through the air each one higher than the last all landing with a spalt on his chest.

Nancy didn’t miss a beat she began to lick each glob of sperm from his chest while still jacking off his dick. She then started mouthing his dick with long full strokes draining Jasper of any life he had left. He started to become sensitive as she continued to suck him off. He begged her to stop but like he had done she didn’t listen. He tried to crawl away but she held on to him. Trembling with each blow he flipped over onto his stomach but she just flipped under him so that he was in a position to face fuck her. She grabbed onto his ass to lock her grip and as he tried to crawl away her tiny body just went right along with him.

After a while Jasper managed to get away falling off the bed and onto his back.. they started to laugh at their antics and though it was quite comical to see, it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen..

There laughter jogged me back to reality and I just realized that I was standing in the hallway with my panties on the ground and my hands between my thighs. They had already gotten off but I had forgotten too because I was so entranced by seeing them.

“Ring! Ring!”
    “Oh shit Jasper you answer it.”
    “It’s your sister’s house.” Nancy agreed to his logic and answered the phone

“Hi Donna… No everything is cool… No Isabelle or Tony haven’t come from school yet…Ok we will get dinner started without you then… See you later then.

Turns out my mom and dad were going to be late. I decided to use the phone call as my cue to get outside and re-enter the house with more fanfare.

To be continued
    Zodiac00000

2. xx9270

xx9270 Member

Wow nice story Zodiac, just some spelling needs to be sorted.

3. zodiac00000

zodiac00000 New Member

I know I'm working on the editing of these pieces. I just had the idea for it while flying on the plane and wrote it down on my laptop really quickly and in tiny font so my neighbor wouldn't catch me writing erotica lol. Which I guess is a story in itself.

4. Jim Dangle

Jim Dangle New Member

good start

5. wej20

wej20 Member

Hot start Zodiac hope you continue it :).

Draft saved Draft deleted