My ball ... is becoming innert?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Joseph, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe it’s nothing, but I decided that… better safe than sorry.

I heard that there’s a thing some guys have where the balls never “come out” of the body, apparently because of problems at a very very early age, maybe even already in the mother’s womb… I forgot what it’s called and I don’t want to swear I’m sure of everything… But I heard of it and I have to think of it again cause when I jerk off, lying on my back in bed… it often happens that my right testicle (I’m not sure if my left one ever had that) “drops inside” so to say.

It didn’t really doesn’t drop fully… well not most of the time, I often “adjust my balls” so it doesn’t happen. I overall find it confusing considering my right ball is bigger than the left one.

I was wondering… is this abnormal? Is it bad or nothing serious?

2. Ric1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't worry that happens to me too,espeacialy when really horny and the differnce in size is also normal as well. chill out and just enjoy you package as it is!

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh really?

Gosh thank you, I feel really reliefed :biggrin1:

4. Ric1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that's ok!

5. SkaterChu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, in some positions one of my balls seems to fall inside my body too. I just pop it back out though.

6. hungboy19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same thing happens to me. For me it's because I'm circumsized and my cock takes up too much skin from my balls. It pushes my left testicle inside. I sometimes put a cock ring on and that keep both my balls away a little further away from my body and makes sure they stay outside.

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I think you mean undescended testicles. if you have had physicals over the years your doctor would have noticed it and talked to you and/or your parents about whether it needed to be taken care of. btw, it's a myth that a boy's balls "drop" during puberty; they just grow and take up more space in the scrotum..

some of us have a tight scrotum and our balls don't hang much -- but that's as normal as "low hangers". and balls usually do pull upward and tighter when about to climax.

the only concern I would have is if my ball goes completely into the canal and stays there.

Draft saved Draft deleted