My balls hurt

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
got kicked really hard in my nuts n now they really hurt! swelling and turning colors.
Anyone wanna kiss em and make em feel better? maybe some licking? NO SUCKING ON THEM!!!!!:eek:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
got kicked really hard in my nuts n now they really hurt! swelling and turning colors.
Anyone wanna kiss em and make em feel better? maybe some licking? NO SUCKING ON THEM!!!!!:eek:
If you really were kicked hard in the nuts and they really hurt and swelling and turning colors, you need ice pack on them for maybe 10 minutes at a time with a five minute break or so. That swelling could cause problems.

If that is just your opening line, I'm sure there are many in the "choir" whoe would service you.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
actually, I wish it were a line! but they hurt too much to laugh.
made my b/f's lil brother pissed off at me. i turned to face him and ward off an attack and was too late! his foot was well on its way

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes! Go to the ER. You need to see a doctor if they are swelling and turning colors. This is no joke.

I got kicked very hard in the nuts in 8th grade. I was on the ground on the playground. I had to be carried to the nurse's office by two adults. (This was back in the days where you had school nurses). And I was examined. They called my Mom and I was rushed to my doctor's office. My Mom met me there and we went home. I got so sick after that and could hardly walk. I needed antibiotics and ice packs.

Seriously, man, get yourself some medical attention, quick!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes! Go to the ER. You need to see a doctor if they are swelling and turning colors. This is no joke.

I got kicked very hard in the nuts in 8th grade. I was on the ground on the playground. I had to be carried to the nurse's office by two adults. (This was back in the days where you had school nurses). And I was examined. They called my Mom and I was rushed to my doctor's office. My Mom met me there and we went home. I got so sick after that and could hardly walk. I needed antibiotics and ice packs.

Seriously, man, get yourself some medical attention, quick!
This is not a put down but just a sign of the times.You did not need anti-biotics!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gjorg,

Actually I did, mine became infected. The infection spread to my lungs and I ended up with pneumonia. So, it wasn't a sign of the times. Whatever happened because I got kicked was very serious. So, my advice is not to mess with it and get some medical attention...

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Something tells me it was a smooth line like that that may have gotten the jewels cracked.

Rather than getting on here, get your butt to an ER ASAP!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I had a student in the fifth grade who got hit in the nuts and the blood line got strangulated due to the swelling. We got him to the doc, but he was within the hour for sure and maybe minutes from having permanent damage and never being able to father a child.

The doctor used ice packs at home. That is why I just said get ice on it. But you probably should have gone to the doctor. If you get hurt again like that beat it to the doctor immediately especially if it happens within a few weeks.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks guys! went to the er last night, kept rolling over on them. not sure but i think they took me b4 heart patients
any way... they wre amazed i could walk. i was on display for awhile. they gave me pain killers and ice packs. tomorrow if the aree still swollen i alternate heat/ ice