My Balls Hurt

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by jakeatolla, May 2, 2008.

1. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem.
    The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doctor put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia
    'Aha!' mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again. 'Aha!' said the doctor once more, and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side... then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.
    The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt. The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his boys were no longer aching.
    The doctor said, 'How does that feel now?'
    The midget replied, 'Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?'
    The doctor replied 'I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots.'

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    roflmao! hehehe that was great

3. bigmix

bigmix New Member

that's good fun man.. i have to be aware of my boots if i get that kinda hurt.. haha..

4. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reminds me of another joke:

There is a man who has been suffering from terrible, blinding headaches for years. He's seen doctor after doctor, but to no avail. Finally, he finds a doctor who says he can help.

"We don't know why this works," says the doctor, "But the only solution is to cut off your balls."

The man finds this unacceptable, and leaves the doctor's office dejected. But as he endures week after week of continued and worsening headaches, he begins to think that life wihout balls might not be such a bad option after all. So he returns to the doctor, and the procedure is performed.

Afterward, he feels like a new man. The headaches are completely gone, and he feels wonderful. He decides to celebrate by going on a shopping spree. At the menswear store, he is fitted with a new suit. He decides to buy new underwear as well, and picks a package off the shelf.

As the salesman is totalling up the bill, he notices that although he has just fitted the man with size 34 trousers, the underwear the man has selected is only a size 26. The salesman points out the mistake to the customer.

"Oh no, its not a mistake. I've always worn size 26 briefs," replies the man.

"Are you sure?" asks the salesman. "That can cause horrible headaches, you know."

Draft saved Draft deleted