My Bathmate Journal

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi All

After asking the Mods if it would be ok for me to document my experience with the BM I have decided to start.

I received the BM tree days ago and only pumped very lightly as I did not want to do any damage. My goal is to get permanent flaccid length and girth. I measure about 3" flaccid length and would like to achieve 5 to 6".

I will continue posting on this thread....documenting and gains....Hopefully permanent. I unfortunately purchase this device before reading all the negative comments on this forum....now I am stuck with it. I must admit it is very easy to use and I feel a nice suction. I have no experience with pumping but have read up on it quite a bit. I pumped for 20 minutes and pumped the BM every 5 min to increase pressure. I have no pain but it feels similar to when you have an intense jelqing session.

So wish me luck.

I

Check out my gallary I have posted my firs official picks.

Last edited:

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't want to disappoint you but unfortunately bathmate does not work not. I used for 6-7 weeks everyday 15-20 minutes like they say. The only difference I noticed was the girth, then it went back to normal. So just waste of money, gonna try these guides on the forum instead :) over n out

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't want to disappoint you but unfortunately bathmate does not work not. I used for 6-7 weeks everyday 15-20 minutes like they say. The only difference I noticed was the girth, then it went back to normal. So just waste of money, gonna try these guides on the forum instead :) over n out
Hi flickenstein

Thanks for your comment...I do understand what you are saying. The problem is I purchased it before reading the bad reviews on this site. I however have read good reviews on other sites....so I am stuck with it and thought I would document my progress (if any) here.

I

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi flickenstein

Thanks for your comment...I do understand what you are saying. The problem is I purchased it before reading the bad reviews on this site. I however have read good reviews on other sites....so I am stuck with it and thought I would document my progress (if any) here.

I

Hehe okey, well now that you have it. Give it a try :) good luck

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Iceman, the Bathmate may not be the best pump, but it is far from the worst. It is best at what it specializes in, and that is water pumping. Give it a chance, stay with it, use it regularly and don't overdo, and you'll make progress.

For what it's worth, I have a Bathmate, and use it from time to time. I air-pump more often, just because it is more convenient for me, but again, that is no criticism of the Bathmate. It's more a matter of the intrinsic nature of water pumping versus air pumping, and water pumping does bring compensating virtues to make up for the inconvenience.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hehe okey, well now that you have it. Give it a try :) good luck

Thanks Bro will keep you posted.

Iceman, the Bathmate may not be the best pump, but it is far from the worst. It is best at what it specializes in, and that is water pumping. Give it a chance, stay with it, use it regularly and don't overdo, and you'll make progress.

For what it's worth, I have a Bathmate, and use it from time to time. I air-pump more often, just because it is more convenient for me, but again, that is no criticism of the Bathmate. It's more a matter of the intrinsic nature of water pumping versus air pumping, and water pumping does bring compensating virtues to make up for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the words of encouragement......Much appreciated.

I

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Guys

Just wanted to give you some feedback. I haven't measured yet....but I definitely feel better about myself (mostly a mental thing) My dick is definitely hanging better, I really feel that I have gained some length (flaccid) and I cant really notice much on the girth side of things. When I am relaxed with out touching it there is definitely more hang there, HOWEVER....when I get stressed out the little fella retreats to the original length.:frown1:

I have been pumping religiously for the past five days and I really feel good. My nuts are a bit sensitive and my dick feels a bit tender, the same as you feel when you go to gym and worked out a bit hard.

I must also mention that I am truly blessed as my wife is being very supportive. :biggrin1:After I pump I show her and occasionally she has a feel. I must say I love the feeling of having a big flaccid cock as soon as it comes out of the pump. I doesn't take very long for most of the gains to go. But it really feels as if I am retaining some of the gains.

I must just also say that if this device does not produce permanent gains, I will still use it daily, because some of the gains stay for quite a long time.

Peace

I

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its been two weeks now and have notices some differences.
Please don't laugh:biggrin1:

Okay I pump at night while I shower....but I don't know how the fuck anyone can spend 20min in the shower...so I do my thing and get out for the remainder of time that is left.

The thin I noticed that the next day (the entire day) when I go to the toilet and undo my zip the little fella used to be right at the opening of the zip....now I actually have to reach in and down to retrieve the head....quite cool. As I have said before I don't mind if the gains are not permanent....I will pump for the rest of my life if it means me having a longer flaccid cock.

Last night I pumped and as you know my wife is very cool about it all....so when I got to bed (maybe a little to quick after pumping) my wife and I got to business. The only thing I found that I did not get my normal rock hard erection...it staid about 70 - 80 % erect...little frustrating but did the job:biggrin1: But here comes the kicker....after we made love an were lying there panting she said something along the lines of "That thing that you are doing in the shower......don't stop!!! I guess she appreciated the extra girth...LOL

Last edited:

D_Penny_Khandi

Experimental Member
Media
Fun stuff, haha. I'm not in a situation right now to get one, but I"m definately interested in it, haha. Even if it is just flaccid gains, I could use the mental boost at the very least.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fun stuff, haha. I'm not in a situation right now to get one, but I"m definately interested in it, haha. Even if it is just flaccid gains, I could use the mental boost at the very least.

Defenate flaccid gains here!!! I just don't know if I stop if I would loose the gains:rolleyes: probably lol. So the moral of the story is I wont stop lol:biggrin1:.

Oh I must tell you guys...last night I asked my wife what she meant by her comment. She said she could definitely feel length and girth gains!!!
She said it felt really good!!!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've got one too
its cool,lol
i'm filling it up to 19CM's atm i'm aiming to get above that 20 :biggrin1:
i'd like to see more girth tho :frown1:

That's cool to hear. As you can see I'm only getting to about 15cm lol!! But I hope to get more soon!! I'm not punishing my member but maybe I am going too soft!!

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really want to see some pics to show what effect it has on you. Also like to know if it is easier/better then manual excersize.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant really comment on other methods. But this is really easy. Will post pics as soon as i get a chance! little busy this weekend. but will try next weekend.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night I pumped and as you know my wife is very cool about it all....so when I got to bed (maybe a little to quick after pumping) my wife and I got to business. The only thing I found that I did not get my normal rock hard erection...it staid about 70 - 80 % erect...little frustrating but did the job:biggrin1:

Your erections can be influenced by any number of aspects and not just pumping: stress, general health and fitness can contribute highly. Nonetheless, I should keep an eye on this! It might be just a build up of lymph fluid and gives the impression that it’s softer? Especially if it’s at it’s usual angle and pulsing etc. Do you do any stamina/conditioning work?

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your erections can be influenced by any number of aspects and not just pumping: stress, general health and fitness can contribute highly. Nonetheless, I should keep an eye on this! It might be just a build up of lymph fluid and gives the impression that it’s softer? Especially if it’s at it’s usual angle and pulsing etc. Do you do any stamina/conditioning work?

Hi Seahorses

Thanks for the advice....and no I do not do any stamina work!

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe it's better if you did. Takes like 5 min per time you excersize. If you do increase your penis length/girth you need to be sure your penis strengthens as well. If you don't your erectile quality may begin to drop.