My Beautiful Cervix

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beautiful Cervix Project -Age 25 – Entire Cycle

I have posted this before but there are women and men who know every little about the physical changes that happens to a woman's vagina and cervix during the course of her cycle.

This is such a wonderful and valuable resource I feel that it should be shared.

Enjoy!

~DF.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
that was pretty darn cool, never seen that before, but one always has to be open to new learning opportunities, and now I know what a cervix looks like up close and personal, big difference between text book pictures and what is described about the cervix in medical books...Thanks for sharing...I like how they tell you what is going on with the woman at the same time, helps paint a better picture of the chain of events...

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that was pretty darn cool, never seen that before, but one always has to be open to new learning opportunities, and now I know what a cervix looks like up close and personal, big difference between text book pictures and what is described about the cervix in medical books...Thanks for sharing...I like how they tell you what is going on with the woman at the same time, helps paint a better picture of the chain of events...

Thank you!

I myself use to freak with the white discharge I had at certain times of the month, convinced I had some sort of yeast infection!
Now I can see what is considered "normal" or at least close to what might be normal.

I re-visit this whenever I need some sort of reassurance.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*barf*

my insides are cool,
but i don't want to look at them.
i feel sick after looking at that.

damn you!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
almost makes me want to be gay...GROSS! maybe i'll make up my own site ... my beautiful balls and ejaculation...

I was waiting for some goit to post something like that. Sorry, duckie, that's what it looks like up inside a cunt. If you find it gross I suggest you don't fuck cunts.

As for the "beautiful balls and ejaculation" site, where exactly do you think you are right now? :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some people can make anything sound hot.
something about fertility... his seed squirting up through my pouting cervix.

pouting.

i like that. it does look rather pouty.