Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*fills fleshpile arena with pink mini jello donuts*

hmm watermelon jello is the pinkest jello, right? or maybe strawberry kiwi?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
beau·ti·ful (byt-fl)
adj.
1. Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

According to this definition we are all well within the realm of acceptance by stating that we,those that find it so, think of it as beautiful. Why is there even any argument past this? You don't agree. You don't share the same outlook. That's it. I understand you don't find it delightful to your senses but others may. Disagreeing with others and trying to make them see it YOUR way is futile. As is my argument, atleast I'm starting to think that.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
beau·ti·ful (byt-fl)
adj.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

According to this definition we are all well within the realm of acceptance by stating that we,rise that find it so, think of it as beautiful. Why is there even any argument past this? You don't agree. You don't share the same outlook. That's it. I understand you don't find it delightful to your senses but others may. Disagreeing with others and trying to make them see it YOUR way is futile. As is my argument, atleast I'm starting to think that.

He gets paid by the word.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Health | Paralyzed women rediscover orgasms | Seattle Times Newspaper

this is as close as i've found, but i'm still looking for the right link to the right study.
there was a study conducted into female sexual pleasure after spinal chord injury. there was an interview with a women who had no feeling below the waist, but who had experienced her first orgasm in years thanks to a device which gently sucked on her cervix. she said it was like exploding stars.
there are nerves in the cervix which travel to the brain without going via the spinal chord.
how frickin' cool is that?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Health | Paralyzed women rediscover orgasms | Seattle Times Newspaper

this is as close as i've found, but i'm still looking for the right link to the right study.
there was a study conducted into female sexual pleasure after spinal chord injury. there was an interview with a women who had no feeling below the waist, but who had experienced her first orgasm in years thanks to a device which gently sucked on her cervix. she said it was like exploding stars.
there are nerves in the cervix which travel to the brain without going via the spinal chord.
how frickin' cool is that?

Cool? I'd call it PROFOUND. BEAUTIFUL, even.

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
beau·ti·ful (byt-fl)
adj.
2. Excellent; wonderful.

According to this definition we are all well within the realm of acceptance by stating that we,those that find it so, think of it as beautiful. Why is there even any argument past this? You don't agree. You don't share the same outlook. That's it. I understand you don't find it delightful to your senses but others may. Disagreeing with others and trying to make them see it YOUR way is futile. As is my argument, atleast I'm starting to think that.

lol, i'm familiar with the definition. The usage of the word in this context is what irks me. If you don't get that, then this probably isn't a discussion worth having.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Did you get all 8 thousand of your posts via insubstantial banter, or just the vast majority?

At the rate you're going, you will also have over 8500 posts after SIX YEARS, if you last that long and you don't have a heart attack from being so fucking serious about such utterly trivial matters as trying to shove your definition of beauty down strangers' throats.

Or maybe your idea of beauty is a nice vintage John Deere tractor.

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
At the rate you're going, you will also have over 8500 posts after SIX YEARS, if you last that long and you don't have a heart attack from being so fucking serious about such utterly trivial matters as trying to shove your definition of beauty down strangers' throats.

Or maybe your idea of beauty is a nice vintage John Deere tractor.

Idk about what your tractor reference is all about, but this site won't maintain my interest for 6 months, let alone 6 years. Haha! What a thought. And i'm not being too serious about this, so don't worry about my health or anything. Btw, there is nothing trivial about being overly opinionated. You gals taught me that.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
That's not what half life means.
I'm beginning to suspect strongly that you have been banned from this site and returned under a new identity. I don't know who you are, but you are extraordinarily verbose. That gives me several clues. It'll be interesting to find out who you were.

Another noteworthy aspect of your posts is that you take the extreme position on a subjective matter, and like a dog returning to its vomit, will keep an argument going for pages and pages with your logorrheic responses.

Oh, and there's the nitpicking thing. That too.

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tonight is gonna be a drano/brillo rape-shower.
i am so unclean :frown: