My best buddy Yorkie

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is about to cross his 1000th post milestone. (If he hasnt already by the time this hits the boards) I think it calls for a celebration!!!!:fest06: :party2: :fest30:
There are a million reasons why I love this man- but the only ones I will post publicly :biggrin1: are
he posts frequently, he posts nicely, he never fails to comment positively on galleries of both male and female, gay or straight- he is incredibly sexy and well built- and I would so do him if I could.
Plus, he introduced me to this board, for which I am forever in his debt.
You know I love ya Groove- :kiss:
congratulations on a 1000 great posts, looking forward to the next 1000 or so.......:tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know im actually doing typo's like that accidently quite a bit lately ..Couldnt for the life of me relate it back to spending to much time on this site and the topics of discussion.'

But he's a red blooded herto guy isnt he?.. Im sure he wont mind my error

LOL we like to call them freudian slips- if you were speaking!! but yeah I read some of your posts and you really ARE doing lots of em!! mmmmm girlie. methinks you need sometning :)

Back to this thread- perhaps I should have re-titled it, I am a bit surprised and I intend to get to the bottom of this :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yorkie is a delightful presence on these boards. He seems very nice, and always has great things to say in his posts. And, his is one of my favorite avatars here! When I was nearing 1,000 posts, I noticed all the people that were nearing, or had recently passed, 1,000 posts, Yorkie was one that stood out for me. He's currently at 999 posts, I believe. So, advance congratulations to you for when you do pass 1,000 posts, Yorkie!:smile:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really didn't expect this. :redface: THANK YOU !!!!
When I signed off at 999 posts I was trying to think of a new thread that hasn't been done before to grab everyone's interest for my 1000th.Instead of doing that I'll use this post to send a BIG XXX:smlove2: to my pal the ever-sexy SassySpy.If I ever cross the Atlantic I'm heading for your city babe!!
Lee M - your typo startled me at first :eek: (we all have our Larry David moments :biggrin1: ),thanks for your kind words but it was the unkind word that made me laugh!
Agnslz - you always make great contributions here,it means a lot to have your appreciation.
Uncut - the coolest and nicest guy on the site,you made me feel welcome here from day 1.
Now I'm going to have a shot of Jack Daniel's and drink a toast to you all!
:beerchug2:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really didn't expect this. :redface: THANK YOU !!!!
When I signed off at 999 posts I was trying to think of a new thread that hasn't been done before to grab everyone's interest for my 1000th.Instead of doing that I'll use this post to send a BIG XXX:smlove2: to my pal the ever-sexy SassySpy.If I ever cross the Atlantic I'm heading for your city babe!!
Lee M - your typo startled me at first :eek: (we all have our Larry David moments :biggrin1: ),thanks for your kind words but it was the unkind word that made me laugh!
Agnslz - you always make great contributions here,it means a lot to have your appreciation.
Uncut - the coolest and nicest guy on the site,you made me feel welcome here from day 1.
Now I'm going to have a shot of Jack Daniel's and drink a toast to you all!
:beerchug2:

I am in the process of building you a boat :smile:
and no one deserves a toast more than you- cheers babe :kiss: