My Best Friend’s Boyfriend

rrad99

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
This is just a random story/fantasy i’ve thought of, hope you enjoy :)!

I finally finished my all work for the night. I closed my laptop and looked at the time, 8PM. I was exhausted, My name is Nick and I’m 24. I had been working at an accounting firm for the summer while finishing up my master degree. I worked from 8AM to 5PM and then came back to my apartment and did homework till just now. I got up stretched and started clearing the dining table when I heard a key in the lock opening the door. It was Jason, my roommate Jess’ boyfriend.
“Hey Nick!” said Jason. Jess and Jason had been dating for about three years now. I enjoyed hanging out with them from time to time, Jess is my best friend and she’s a nurse at the hospital down the street. With Jason hanging around all the time he slowly became one of my closest friends too! They made an amazing couple cause they’re both hot!
“Hey Jason! I think Jess is still at the hospital.”

“Yea I know she picked up another shift because someone called out. I just thought I would come make her some dinner and have some wine ready in a glass for when she walks in.”
Jason was such a sweetheart he always did nice stuff for Jess like that.
“I wish someone did that for me”
Jason laughed, “you know you can join us!”
I smiled, and thought to myself, I wish I could join them in the bedroom.
“Yea, I know.” as Jason was putting stuff he brought away I couldn’t stop staring at his athletic body in his skin tight white t-shirt. I’ve seen him in his underwear before when he came to the living room for water or coffee, and it was an amazing sight. He had the body of a greek god, a toned muscular body with a abs and a v line with a little trail of hair coming up to his chest where he was like lightly shaved. He had gorgeous blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I snapped myself back into reality realizing I was staring and starting to get a little hard. I cleared my throat and said, “Hey I’m just gonna jump in the shower, okay.” He smiled and nodded while pouring a glass of red wine.

I went to the bathroom and got undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I have a nice body, I have a what you call skinny guys abs, but I wasn’t lanky. I’m 5’8” and when I’m hard my dick is about 7inches. I was looking in the mirror rubbing my chest and stomach and my dick was semi hard. I hadn’t fucked in forever, I’m bisexual so I have double opportunity, but still haven’t had sex in a while. I turned the shower and start washing myself. I close my eyes and I drift off into memories of Jason being hot af. I remember one time it was around midnight and I was laying in bed asleep and I am abruptly woken up to banging on my wall. I sit up in my bed and try figure out what’s going on and then I hear “Oh fuck yea, harder, harder, don’t stop don’t stop fuck I love you big cock in my pussy” my roommate was getting by her alleged big cock boyfriend. I couldn’t help but continue listening as they went on for another 45 minutes, I was so hard I ended up rubbing one out to the sound of them fucking. It was so hot!

I started soaping myself and start stoking my now fully hard and throbbing cock thinking about that night. And then there’s a knock on my bathroom door, “Who is it?”
“it’s Jason, I spilled some wine on myself you mind if I just come in and use the sink to clean myself?”
My heart starts racing and my dick is about to explode, he wants to be in the bathroom while I shower naked few feet away??
i answer him, “yea sure no problem”
He comes in and try to peak through curtain slightly to catch a glimpse of anything I can see. He takes of his shirt, exposing his heavenly body, and then the best thing ever happens, in one with motion he takes of his pants and underwear. And there he was standing a few feet away from me, fully naked. His ass plump and lightly tanned like the rest of his body, he turned slightly and there it was, the huge cock that my best friend rode all night long. My jaw dropped, he was soft and it looked like it was at least 7 inches. My dick was fully hard again and I could help my stroke, then all of a sudden, “enjoying the show?”
My heart dropped to my stomach, Jason caught me staring at him what do I do?? I’m frozen and I don’t know what to do! “it’s okay, Jess told me you think i’m hot, so it’s okay keep staring I don’t mind, really!”
I didn’t know what to say so I just laughed.
“actually do you mind if I join you? I’m sticky from the wine I spilled.” Jason said
I started panicking, I can’t let him see my rock hard right after he caught me starting at him!! “yea sure” I said
He came in the shower and turned to face the shower to hide my hardon.
“can you pass me the soap?” I handed it to him and quckly turned back. “damn nick your ass is fatter than Jess’!” I froze again, was he flirting with me? my best friends boyfriend? Next thing I know he slaps my ass and grips it a little. His hand is so heavy, fuck my dick is throbbing I don’t know what to do!
“come on, turn around, I need a little help with soaping myself” he said with a little smirk on his face
I slowly turn and there he is, Jason towering over me with his perfect body and his massive cock just dangling and resting on the biggest balls I have ever seen. He hands me the soap asks me to rub his chest. I start rubbing his chest and abs with soap.
“Looks like your a little excited about this” he says while looking down at my hardon.
I continue rubbing him and he starts moaning, I look up at him and he’s staring at me. We look into each other’s eyes and we kiss! We passionately kiss like i’ve never been kissed before, I can feel something moving near my waist. I pull away and look down, his 7 inch soft cock has now started to rise and become a 9 inch cock. He lifts up my with his chin and says, “it gets bigger if you put it in your mouth” he smirks. I drop to my knees not knowing what’s going on and just letting the ecstasy of the moment take over. I take his cock into my hands a lick it from the base of his balls all the way to the tip before putting it in my mouth. I start slowly sucking his cock and licking the tip in my mouth. “fuck you’re so good” Jason says out of breath. I continue working on his cock only fitting half of it in my mouth. Jason grabs my head and starts to face fuck me vigorously. I choke on his big cock and continue to suck him while playing with his low hanging balls.
“Fuck i’m gonna cum!!!” He starts to shoot rope after rope of cum down my throat, The adrenaline of sucking mg best friends boyfriends cock sends me over the edge and I starting shooting all over the shower the floor. I thought to myself this is the most cum i’ve ever swallowed. I release my mouth from his cock and stand up. He’s out of breath and pulls me in for a long passionate kiss. He pulls away and slaps my ass. “Next time I’m giving this cock in the tight hole” he winks at me and leaves the bathroom. I stood there shocked, did I just make plans to fuck my best friends boyfriend?

rrad99

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Part 2

I left the bathroom still trying to process what had just happened. I look up and see that Jess and Jason are standing in the kitchen talking. I can’t talk to Jess right now, I have to much guilt, what if Jason told her what happened? All these thoughts flood my mind.
“Hey Nick!” Jess yelled to me
I said Hey back and she asked if I wanted to join them for dinner, I declined and went straight to my room. What if she was gonna confront me at the dinner table or what if he didn’t tell her and i’m just freaking out for no reason? I just kept tossing and turning the entire night thinking not only did I hook up with my best friends boyfriend, I enjoyed it and now he wants to fuck me.

I ended up dosing off around 2AM and was awoken at 11AM to the sun beaming through my blinds. I got up a little disoriented and went to use the bathroom. After that I went into the kitchen for a glass of water where I found Jess and Jason were eating breakfast.
“Morning!” they both said in unison I nodded. I was drinking my glass of water when Jess said,
“So did you enjoy blowing Jason?”
I literally spit out my water and froze.
“Wh-what’re you talking about??”
I tried act like whatever was going on I didn’t know about.
“Relax Nick I told Jason you thought he was hot and told him you hadn’t had any action in a little while so I thought he could cheer you up.”
I stood there so confused, my best friend told her boyfriend to fuck around with me? There’s no way!
“Really?”
“Yes Nick, now tell me how it was, I want every detail!”
I was still processing this, but I felt kind of relived that Jess made this plan and that we weren’t just sneaking around. I told Jess all the details and then things got even crazier!

“Wow Nick, that sounded so hot! And from the way Jason was acting last night I could tell he really enjoyed it! I have an idea, let’s the three of us go to the bedroom for some fun!”

Jess started leading us to the bedroom and her and Jason started getting undressed. i decided, fuck it I guess i’m gonna have threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend because why not. I get undressed to and Jess and I started climbing Jason. We throw him on her king sized bed and start kissing him and rubbing his rock hard abs and chest and I started kissing and licking my way down his body and Jess stops me and pulls me up and kisses me passionately. Jason pulls us down and joins us into a three way tongue tied kiss. I pull away to continue going to down towards Jason’s now fully erect cock. He is so fucking big I thought to myself he was bigger than last night some how! Now he was at least 10inches of full rock hard grithy white cock! Jess gets on her knees with me, she’s kissing his left thigh while i’m at his right. We both meet in the middle kiss each side of his cock and then we start licking the tip moving our way down towards his balls. We both took a ball in our mouth making Jasons body tremble, meanwhile each of our hands wrapped around his cock still leaving some room at the top. While I continue playing with his balls in my mouth Jess starts sucking his fat cock, I stop to see that she was deepthroating his cock, Jason is moaning out of control. I was shocked that she could take that much, but then again she had been dating him for three years. I start sucking his cock while she goes up to kiss him. They both pull me up and we all kiss again. Jason asks,

“Nick, I told you that next time I was gonna fuck you, we’ll are you ready?”

Jason smirked at me, I nodded my head. My hole was aching for Jason’s fat cock, I couldn’t wait to be stuffed! Jason and Jess pulled out a magnum condom and lube and Jess pulled the condom down his cock and then rubbed some lube on it and then handed me the bottle. I lied down on my back and pushed my legs over and started lubing up my hole. Jess stopped me and grabbed the lube and put some in her hand. She took her fingers and started teasing my hole. My cock twitched and I moaned loud. She slowly pushed in one finger and then another and slowly fingered my hole.
“Alright, babe I wanna see how much this cock he can take” Jason said
Jess got up and Jason lined his cock up with my hole, he was towering over me making direct eye contact. He slowly started to slide in, I clenched his bicep, slowly he would slide in and out. After a few minutes my hole was adjusting to his size, he noticed this and went deeper, he looked at me and said
“You want me deeper? say you want this big cock deeper!”
I squealed and yelped, “fuck I want that cock deeper in my hole daddy!”
He started going deeper and by then he was fully inside me. He started slowly pulling out and going all the way in. I couldn’t take it anymore the ecstasy was taking over my body, “fuck me harder daddy!” i screamed. He smiled and grabbed my legs and started fucking the shit out of me. Jess kissed Jason while he was pounding my hole and then I pulled her on top of me and told her to sit on my face. Jess excited sat on my face while Jason fucked my ass so good! I was eating Jess’ pussy out, she was moaning and shaking. Her jason were making out while Jason kept fucking my hole. I could feel Jason deep in me, he was so deep he was starting to hit my prostate. Just at that moment, Jess went forward and my entire cock in mouth. She was deepthroating my cock while I was eating her pussy out. All of this was happening so fast, Jason did one big stroke and hit my prostate again and I yelped,
“I’m gonna cum!!! I’m cumming!
I started shooting down Jess’ throat one rope after the other and he swallowed all of it! This must have sent her over the edge to by she started cumming and soaked my face. Jason pulled out of me.

He grabbed Jess kissed her and picked her up and stared fucking her. He was fucking her so fast and hard all you heard was his balls slapping her pussy. This made me hard again instantly, they came back on the bed with jess on her and Jason on top of her I came from the side and started kissing her and playing with her nipples. Jason flipped her over and asked me if I wanted to fuck Jess’ ass while he fucked her pussy. I got condom and somehow got in the position and slowly slid my cock in. Jess was trembling and moaning with Jason’s fat cock fucking her pussy and my fucking her ass she was cumming over and over.
“Fuck this is so good! Harder Nick, Harder! Fuck don’t stop I’m cumming i’m cumming!”
I started pounding her ass harder. I felt close so I just kept going and screamed i’m cumming! I came in the condom and got of and disposed of it. Jason laid on his and told us to take turns riding him. I got on first, my hole was adjusted to Jason’s cock, but it was still a lot I slowly slid down his cock and started bouncing, he pulled me in took over and lifted himself up and started pounding me faster. He pulled me in for a long passionate kiss while I felt him in my guts, I could feel his balls bouncing on me as he went faster and faster. I got off and Jess straddled him and Jason fucked her hard. They moaned louder and louder. Jason screamed,
“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!”
He stood up and Jess and I got on our knees in front of him. He jerked that fat cock with both hands and then he moaned,
“Fuck Fuck fuck!!!”
He started shooting all over Jess’ perfect titties and my chest and both of our faces. He kept going like a never ending fountain of cum. Jess and I grabbed his cock and licked the tip for the last drop of cum.

Jess and I kissed and she said,
“I can’t tell how long we waited to do this with you!”
Jason grabbed my ass and slapped it hard and said,
“That ass is mine baby!”
I smiled and we all went to clean up. I can’t believe I had threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend. Ugh I can’t wait to do it again!

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I finally finished my all work for the night. I closed my laptop and looked at the time, 8PM. I was exhausted, My name is Nick and I’m 24. I had been working at an accounting firm for the summer while finishing up my master degree. I worked from 8AM to 5PM and then came back to my apartment and did homework till just now. I got up stretched and started clearing the dining table when I heard a key in the lock opening the door. It was Jason, my roommate Jess’ boyfriend.
“Hey Nick!” said Jason. Jess and Jason had been dating for about three years now. I enjoyed hanging out with them from time to time, Jess is my best friend and she’s a nurse at the hospital down the street. With Jason hanging around all the time he slowly became one of my closest friends too! They made an amazing couple cause they’re both hot!

“Yea I know she picked up another shift because someone called out. I just thought I would come make her some dinner and have some wine ready in a glass for when she walks in.”
“Yea, I know.” as Jason was putting stuff he brought away I couldn’t stop staring at his athletic body in his skin tight white t-shirt. I’ve seen him in his underwear before when he came to the living room for water or coffee, and it was an amazing sight. He had the body of a greek god, a toned muscular body with a abs and a v line with a little trail of hair coming up to his chest where he was like lightly shaved. He had gorgeous blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I snapped myself back into reality realizing I was staring and starting to get a little hard. I cleared my throat and said, “Hey I’m just gonna jump in the shower, okay.” He smiled and nodded while pouring a glass of red wine.

I went to the bathroom and got undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I have a nice body, I have a what you call skinny guys abs, but I wasn’t lanky. I’m 5’8” and when I’m hard my dick is about 7inches. I was looking in the mirror rubbing my chest and stomach and my dick was semi hard. I hadn’t fucked in forever, I’m bisexual so I have double opportunity, but still haven’t had sex in a while. I turned the shower and start washing myself. I close my eyes and I drift off into memories of Jason being hot af. I remember one time it was around midnight and I was laying in bed asleep and I am abruptly woken up to banging on my wall. I sit up in my bed and try figure out what’s going on and then I hear “Oh fuck yea, harder, harder, don’t stop don’t stop fuck I love you big cock in my pussy” my roommate was getting by her alleged big cock boyfriend. I couldn’t help but continue listening as they went on for another 45 minutes, I was so hard I ended up rubbing one out to the sound of them fucking. It was so hot!

I started soaping myself and start stoking my now fully hard and throbbing cock thinking about that night. And then there’s a knock on my bathroom door, “Who is it?”
“it’s Jason, I spilled some wine on myself you mind if I just come in and use the sink to clean myself?”
My heart starts racing and my dick is about to explode, he wants to be in the bathroom while I shower naked few feet away??
He comes in and try to peak through curtain slightly to catch a glimpse of anything I can see. He takes of his shirt, exposing his heavenly body, and then the best thing ever happens, in one with motion he takes of his pants and underwear. And there he was standing a few feet away from me, fully naked. His ass plump and lightly tanned like the rest of his body, he turned slightly and there it was, the huge cock that my best friend rode all night long. My jaw dropped, he was soft and it looked like it was at least 7 inches. My dick was fully hard again and I could help my stroke, then all of a sudden, “enjoying the show?”
My heart dropped to my stomach, Jason caught me staring at him what do I do?? I’m frozen and I don’t know what to do! “it’s okay, Jess told me you think i’m hot, so it’s okay keep staring I don’t mind, really!”
“actually do you mind if I join you? I’m sticky from the wine I spilled.” Jason said
I started panicking, I can’t let him see my rock hard right after he caught me starting at him!! “yea sure” I said
“can you pass me the soap?” I handed it to him and quckly turned back. “damn nick your ass is fatter than Jess’!” I froze again, was he flirting with me? my best friends boyfriend? Next thing I know he slaps my ass and grips it a little. His hand is so heavy, fuck my dick is throbbing I don’t know what to do!
“come on, turn around, I need a little help with soaping myself” he said with a little smirk on his face
I slowly turn and there he is, Jason towering over me with his perfect body and his massive cock just dangling and resting on the biggest balls I have ever seen. He hands me the soap asks me to rub his chest. I start rubbing his chest and abs with soap.
“Looks like your a little excited about this” he says while looking down at my hardon.
I continue rubbing him and he starts moaning, I look up at him and he’s staring at me. We look into each other’s eyes and we kiss! We passionately kiss like i’ve never been kissed before, I can feel something moving near my waist. I pull away and look down, his 7 inch soft cock has now started to rise and become a 9 inch cock. He lifts up my with his chin and says, “it gets bigger if you put it in your mouth” he smirks. I drop to my knees not knowing what’s going on and just letting the ecstasy of the moment take over. I take his cock into my hands a lick it from the base of his balls all the way to the tip before putting it in my mouth. I start slowly sucking his cock and licking the tip in my mouth. “fuck you’re so good” Jason says out of breath. I continue working on his cock only fitting half of it in my mouth. Jason grabs my head and starts to face fuck me vigorously. I choke on his big cock and continue to suck him while playing with his low hanging balls.
“Fuck i’m gonna cum!!!” He starts to shoot rope after rope of cum down my throat, The adrenaline of sucking mg best friends boyfriends cock sends me over the edge and I starting shooting all over the shower the floor. I thought to myself this is the most cum i’ve ever swallowed. I release my mouth from his cock and stand up. He’s out of breath and pulls me in for a long passionate kiss. He pulls away and slaps my ass. “Next time I’m giving this cock in the tight hole” he winks at me and leaves the bathroom. I stood there shocked, did I just make plans to fuck my best friends boyfriend?
Sounds like it to me.

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2

I left the bathroom still trying to process what had just happened. I look up and see that Jess and Jason are standing in the kitchen talking. I can’t talk to Jess right now, I have to much guilt, what if Jason told her what happened? All these thoughts flood my mind.
“Hey Nick!” Jess yelled to me
I said Hey back and she asked if I wanted to join them for dinner, I declined and went straight to my room. What if she was gonna confront me at the dinner table or what if he didn’t tell her and i’m just freaking out for no reason? I just kept tossing and turning the entire night thinking not only did I hook up with my best friends boyfriend, I enjoyed it and now he wants to fuck me.

I ended up dosing off around 2AM and was awoken at 11AM to the sun beaming through my blinds. I got up a little disoriented and went to use the bathroom. After that I went into the kitchen for a glass of water where I found Jess and Jason were eating breakfast.
“Morning!” they both said in unison I nodded. I was drinking my glass of water when Jess said,
“So did you enjoy blowing Jason?”
I literally spit out my water and froze.
“Wh-what’re you talking about??”
I tried act like whatever was going on I didn’t know about.
“Relax Nick I told Jason you thought he was hot and told him you hadn’t had any action in a little while so I thought he could cheer you up.”
I stood there so confused, my best friend told her boyfriend to fuck around with me? There’s no way!
“Really?”
“Yes Nick, now tell me how it was, I want every detail!”
I was still processing this, but I felt kind of relived that Jess made this plan and that we weren’t just sneaking around. I told Jess all the details and then things got even crazier!

“Wow Nick, that sounded so hot! And from the way Jason was acting last night I could tell he really enjoyed it! I have an idea, let’s the three of us go to the bedroom for some fun!”

Jess started leading us to the bedroom and her and Jason started getting undressed. i decided, fuck it I guess i’m gonna have threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend because why not. I get undressed to and Jess and I started climbing Jason. We throw him on her king sized bed and start kissing him and rubbing his rock hard abs and chest and I started kissing and licking my way down his body and Jess stops me and pulls me up and kisses me passionately. Jason pulls us down and joins us into a three way tongue tied kiss. I pull away to continue going to down towards Jason’s now fully erect cock. He is so fucking big I thought to myself he was bigger than last night some how! Now he was at least 10inches of full rock hard grithy white cock! Jess gets on her knees with me, she’s kissing his left thigh while i’m at his right. We both meet in the middle kiss each side of his cock and then we start licking the tip moving our way down towards his balls. We both took a ball in our mouth making Jasons body tremble, meanwhile each of our hands wrapped around his cock still leaving some room at the top. While I continue playing with his balls in my mouth Jess starts sucking his fat cock, I stop to see that she was deepthroating his cock, Jason is moaning out of control. I was shocked that she could take that much, but then again she had been dating him for three years. I start sucking his cock while she goes up to kiss him. They both pull me up and we all kiss again. Jason asks,

“Nick, I told you that next time I was gonna fuck you, we’ll are you ready?”

Jason smirked at me, I nodded my head. My hole was aching for Jason’s fat cock, I couldn’t wait to be stuffed! Jason and Jess pulled out a magnum condom and lube and Jess pulled the condom down his cock and then rubbed some lube on it and then handed me the bottle. I lied down on my back and pushed my legs over and started lubing up my hole. Jess stopped me and grabbed the lube and put some in her hand. She took her fingers and started teasing my hole. My cock twitched and I moaned loud. She slowly pushed in one finger and then another and slowly fingered my hole.
“Alright, babe I wanna see how much this cock he can take” Jason said
Jess got up and Jason lined his cock up with my hole, he was towering over me making direct eye contact. He slowly started to slide in, I clenched his bicep, slowly he would slide in and out. After a few minutes my hole was adjusting to his size, he noticed this and went deeper, he looked at me and said
“You want me deeper? say you want this big cock deeper!”
I squealed and yelped, “fuck I want that cock deeper in my hole daddy!”
He started going deeper and by then he was fully inside me. He started slowly pulling out and going all the way in. I couldn’t take it anymore the ecstasy was taking over my body, “fuck me harder daddy!” i screamed. He smiled and grabbed my legs and started fucking the shit out of me. Jess kissed Jason while he was pounding my hole and then I pulled her on top of me and told her to sit on my face. Jess excited sat on my face while Jason fucked my ass so good! I was eating Jess’ pussy out, she was moaning and shaking. Her jason were making out while Jason kept fucking my hole. I could feel Jason deep in me, he was so deep he was starting to hit my prostate. Just at that moment, Jess went forward and my entire cock in mouth. She was deepthroating my cock while I was eating her pussy out. All of this was happening so fast, Jason did one big stroke and hit my prostate again and I yelped,
“I’m gonna cum!!! I’m cumming!
I started shooting down Jess’ throat one rope after the other and he swallowed all of it! This must have sent her over the edge to by she started cumming and soaked my face. Jason pulled out of me.

He grabbed Jess kissed her and picked her up and stared fucking her. He was fucking her so fast and hard all you heard was his balls slapping her pussy. This made me hard again instantly, they came back on the bed with jess on her and Jason on top of her I came from the side and started kissing her and playing with her nipples. Jason flipped her over and asked me if I wanted to fuck Jess’ ass while he fucked her pussy. I got condom and somehow got in the position and slowly slid my cock in. Jess was trembling and moaning with Jason’s fat cock fucking her pussy and my fucking her ass she was cumming over and over.
“Fuck this is so good! Harder Nick, Harder! Fuck don’t stop I’m cumming i’m cumming!”
I started pounding her ass harder. I felt close so I just kept going and screamed i’m cumming! I came in the condom and got of and disposed of it. Jason laid on his and told us to take turns riding him. I got on first, my hole was adjusted to Jason’s cock, but it was still a lot I slowly slid down his cock and started bouncing, he pulled me in took over and lifted himself up and started pounding me faster. He pulled me in for a long passionate kiss while I felt him in my guts, I could feel his balls bouncing on me as he went faster and faster. I got off and Jess straddled him and Jason fucked her hard. They moaned louder and louder. Jason screamed,
“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!”
He stood up and Jess and I got on our knees in front of him. He jerked that fat cock with both hands and then he moaned,
“Fuck Fuck fuck!!!”
He started shooting all over Jess’ perfect titties and my chest and both of our faces. He kept going like a never ending fountain of cum. Jess and I grabbed his cock and licked the tip for the last drop of cum.

Jess and I kissed and she said,
“I can’t tell how long we waited to do this with you!”
Jason grabbed my ass and slapped it hard and said,
“That ass is mine baby!”
I smiled and we all went to clean up. I can’t believe I had threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend. Ugh I can’t wait to do it again!
I can’t believe she set it all up. And say’s casually the next morning. Did you enjoy blow my boyfriend last knight. As you nearly choked on your glass of water. And you never expecting to be asked. Did you enjoy blowing my boyfriend. As you have been avoiding both of them. As both are talking openly about it.

Reactions: jiminpgh

Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I am getting a hardon reading your experience.

Mister04

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That’s a nice fake story