my best friend and I, I want to hook up. heres the story

AZ21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First off, if this is in the wrong forum then my mistake. :eek:

We are both 21 now and we have been friends since grade school. Basically have known him most of my life. When we were a lot younger, we once showed each other our dicks when we were bored. In short, this basically led to a little series of kinda "hooking up". We would touch, stroke, and actually maybe 2 or 3 times I sucked him and he sucked me.

We were so young that it was kinda embarrassing to do it, because I think I only came maybe once in front of him. I actually don't think he ever came in front of me. We would just touch and stroke or suck for a little bit and then stop, and we never talked during it. Oh but I liked it so much. I get horny just thinking about it. He's not very long, but hes got a nice straight, girthy shaft and a great succulent head. His head is actually my favorite part of his dick.

I know this may not sound right, but I am straight. I don't consider myself attracted to guys, I don't really ever even "check out" guys, but I do like dicks. He never really had any friends outside of me and a couple other people, hes not very social. Hes never had sex, never had a girlfriend, I've rarely ever heard him talk about girls, so I'm not sure if hes straight or not. But I kinda think he is.

So we quit the "hooking up" thing for a long time and I never really thought about it and it never got brought up. fast forward to I think it was maybe a year or 2 ago, we were alone in his hot tub and we were sitting on opposite ends. He was extending his leg out and his foot was fairly close to my face, and he dipped it in and out of the water, and it went down below and touched me. I think he was doing this just to fuck with me, but his foot was touching my dick and I knew he could feel it. I slowly got semi hard and he kept his foot there, sort of stroking me with his foot on the other side of my swim trunks. I got up and moved over to sit next to him. He suddenly exclaimed "I'm taking my shorts off...this is my hot tub so I can do whatever I want in it" or something like that. I chuckled and said "thats fine". So we were next to each other slouched down with just our heads above the water. We were talking and I slowly reached over and poked his cock which was rock hard. He paused, and then reached over to my shorts where I already had whipped my cock out. We both clutched each other cocks and just kinda felt them up and kinda stroked. This went on for a while, and it wasnt going any further and I didnt know what to do. I said "lets go inside" and we got up and went into his bathroom to change. I had the door closed while changing and he slowly opened it like he was interested in repeating what we had started, but for whatever reason, I covered up and continued changing. I don't know why I did this!

Nothing happened after that. Sometimes when we are alone, we'll be watching tv or a movie and we will both have our hands in our own pants and feeling our own cocks, but I'm never close enough to him to get anything started. I really want us to do something again, stroke or suck, but I don't know if he'd be into it again.

I know this is a long story but I figure you should know all the details so you can get a good feel of this situation. What should I do? We do drink together and get buzzed, but we are rarely ever alone when this happens. I wanna get something started and get him into it. I understand I can't force him into anything. I dont really think this would ruin our friendship since it happened before and we continued on just fine.

So, any suggestions???

Thanks if you read all of my long post :smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what you wrote, I think that your friend would be into it. Him trying to jerk you with his foot is an obvious move. Some time when you're going to spend time with him alone, wear something that will show your stuff - some fitted bball shorts, sweatpants, or track pants. Let the opportunity come up where your touch your dick and make it grow in your pants where he can see it - like when you're hanging out watching TV. You know how guys will just hold their dick through their pants? See how he responds. No harm done if he ignores it, but more likely he'll take advantage of your lead.

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am sure he would be into "it". But you just need to make sure that starting something won't make him into "you" You sound like you just want to play around with your friend with NSA. But if he's a loner and relatively more bi than you, he may develop a deeper emotional connection than you want. See if he's receptive first, then maybe bring up what he's looking for and make sure he knows you are just in it for the play.

Daveman8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am sure he would be into "it". But you just need to make sure that starting something won't make him into "you" You sound like you just want to play around with your friend with NSA. But if he's a loner and relatively more bi than you, he may develop a deeper emotional connection than you want. See if he's receptive first, then maybe bring up what he's looking for and make sure he knows you are just in it for the play.

Good advice!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't read the story.

just fuck him, and then post a really detailed play by play so all of the guys can stop PMing you, and they can finally release their vicarious sexual tension.