My best friend and i

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some reason he always thought I was bigger. In high school we always messed around with each other till this day grabbing each other’s junk messing around when we’re drunk. But he told me mine had more girth and that my circumcision looked weird. After seeing his told I him his circumcision is clean and that his was long and as dark as he is surprised his dick wasn’t the same color. Even after those comments to each other we acted normal ever moment together. I never had a brother I was close too. But blood or not we have a really close bond that we both appreciate and don’t question how we are with one another.

That’s awesome bro.

mac1foru

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend just like that. We were inseparable for years. We sat in hot tubs nude in high school and had 3 somes together so we know what each other is packing.
In my 30's I got testicular cancer. When my girl friend now wife could not hold my scrotum when I laid down he was there to hold my sack till I fell asleep. You find out who your friends are when someone has to hold your junk.
When he was 22 he did something stupid. I stood by his side even though he was wrong.
We are in our late 40's now and I can call him and he will be over to my place as soon as he can.
You have a good friend don't let anyone get between you.

I have a good circle of friends that I can always go to for anything. But my best friend and I are like you said "inseparable". Most people don't understand the things we say or understand the stupid things we do. He has an addiction my other friends don't agree with and neither do I. But I'll stand next to him even if our other friends don't agree with him. To remind him he's should be spending his time and money else where. Sounds like you have a great friend too and sounds like he beat testicular cancer with your help and support.

Reactions: Lucius2s1

mac1foru

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend and I got closer after seeing each other's junk.

Of course, we also started jacking off together, so it's a little different. Also y'all both have nice dicks, thanks for sharing.

Yeah we were close regardless of seeing each others junk. Not sure how I would feel if we both jacked off together. Always joked around doing a threesome when we were single with a girl. LOL

Reactions: xmarksbreakdownx

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a good circle of friends that I can always go to for anything. But my best friend and I are like you said "inseparable". Most people don't understand the things we say or understand the stupid things we do. He has an addiction my other friends don't agree with and neither do I. But I'll stand next to him even if our other friends don't agree with him. To remind him he's should be spending his time and money else where. Sounds like you have a great friend too and sounds like he beat testicular cancer with your help and support.
I had cancer he held my one remaining nut to reduce the post-surgical pain so I could sleep.
For your friend, if he is into bad stuff get him help, you may be the only person he will listen to and the only person for whom he will change.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bud I think the 2 of you are so amazingly fortunate to have a real best bud that you can be that open and honest with. As you can tell from the comments on here and including mine. There are many of us that envy your close relationship. It should be one of your most valued possessions. As far as the cocks crow. I have to say your bud's is bigger but just by a hair. I think it will not be long and you will have to do it live and post pics for us.

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Best friend and I have always had a close relationship always competing against each other in sports and such. We were both drunk one night at a party with friends playing true or dare. We know each other from the back of our head. Some of the girls that we've slept with dared us to compare. We didn't do it at the party and didn't think he would do it at all. We would't do it in person with all the pressure lol. But, later that night he texted me a picture message with his dick and texted me your turn. And I couldn't believe he actually sent me it. But decided it would only be fair to send him mine since it was a dare. We both have girlfriends and I guess the competitiveness in the both of us made us do it. The next few weeks and month didn't change how we acted with each other. Still the same reaction and no awkwardness when we hung out with friends or our girlfriends. Besides the comments between us. I guess thats what you call us being BEST FRIENDS and knowing each other. What do you guys think?

Definitely you got the girth but he got you on length..and he has awesome knob...overall i give you award for best overall dick! Now lets see who has bigger cumsacs !!

Reactions: Geo80

Well there is no "insecurity" here so run along
I'm quite comfortable here, thanks. I'm not the one bothered by two close friends privately swapping dick pics and seeing it somehow as forcing things on other people. You seem conflicted about your own homosexual tendencies and that's where the insecurity lies. You've had oral sex with men and say you get "extremely turned on watching guys jerk off or suck each other" but insist you're straight on the grounds that you didn't seek it out and, rather comically, because you "drew the line" at your ass. Now you're obsessed by policing other men's straightness and openly hostile towards gays - posting on "prison bitches", indulging in lurid imagery of genital mutilation ("Dahmer sausage"), of gays being "punched in the dick", sand shoved up our ass and other vague threats of violence. It's got out of control. I think you need to come back when you are a little calmer in yourself and feel less threatened by others' - and your own - sexuality.