My best friend & I fucked my fiance! Original account & Update...

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
This story is way too long for me to write in just one sitting, so it will be broken down into more than one post.

I have been with my fiancé for 8yrs, dating 7 engaged 1 yr, & we are getting married in a few weeks. We started out like any typical couple. We met in college, and went through the normal stages of dating. I did cheat on her a few times in the first 2years of our relationship, because I wasn't sure she was the one, but have been 100% faithful for the past 6years.

Our sex life is GREAT and we still have sex almost everyday, menstrual permitting after all these years. Around year six we started seriously discussing marriage, & I confided in her that one of my major apprehensions was my lustful nature. I told her that I wasn't sure that I could be with only her sexually for the rest of my life, and that I was afraid that one day in the next 50 years I may cheat.

Our discussions lasted several months, & she got to the point where she really respected and understood how I felt. She understood that my lust for other women did not mean that I desired her or loved her any less, it was just how I was wired. Our talks led to her to revealing a secret that I or nobody on this earth knew, that she's been bi-curious all of her life, and always fought her urges. She said that she too wasn't sure if she could go her whole life not being with a woman at least once. So we decided to try to recruit a sexy lady to join us!

We had a few experiences with women and they were all great! However after a while her interest in women faded a little bit. She still likes them, and enjoys their company and sex, but it isn't the big deal it used to be. After a year and a few months FMF action, she confided to me that she had an interest in having a MFM threesome or a full swap with a couple, but our search was getting no where fast. After some trial and error, we decided that it was much safer if I took the lead in the search. We tried the internet and sites like this one but it didn't produce any good leads. We had one great lead but she rejected him. He was handsome, athletic, and respectful, intelligent and clean, but she said he was too small where it counted.

We flirted with the idea of recruiting one of my friends because we moved away to a new city and we would no longer see many of our friends much anymore. My best friend "Ray" broke up with his girl of 3 years and was going through a rough time, and I jokingly suggested to my fiancé that she could make him feel much better, to which she was open to. She told me that she had several conversations with his ex, and that she at one point complained to my fiancé that sex with Ray was painful.

She told me that since that conversation with "Ray's" ex that she was curious about what my friend was packing, and would always glance at his bulge when he was around. I also added to her curiosity by informing her that several girls throughout our friendship mentioned that he was large, and a few went as far as to say he was huge.

I am by no means small, but I wouldn't consider myself huge. After much discussion she told me she wanted someone who was my size or bigger, and I agreed with her.

So we convinced one of the girls we had a threesome with to do the sizing for us. We were at a birthday party and our friend took Ray in a room and gave him a blowjob. She reported back to us that he was indeed larger than me, not by a lot, but definitely bigger.

And this is where the story gets interesting.......

We decided that we would ask Ray if it was okay if we stayed at his place when we came back in to town because my mother's place was getting renovations that weekend and we didn't want to pay for a hotel. He said it was cool, and that’s when I knew it was going to happen.

My fiancé and I went to a movie & met Ray later that night at a bar near his place. I decided to get him hammered in hopes he would be a little more uninhibited once we got back to his place. We arrived at his place, had some more drinks and lit up a hookah and sat around talking. My fiancé asked him for towels and she went in the bathroom to shower. We decided that would be her signal to me that she felt the mood and time was right.

Ray and I were sitting side by side smoking the hookah watching TV as she showered. I began to get extremely nervous and my heart was racing. I almost wanted to go to the bathroom and tell my fiancé it was a no go, but how could I? I had several threesomes with her and some SEXY women, and it would've been very selfish of me to deny her what she had graciously let me have.

She came out of the shower and dimmed the lights to the living room out of our view. She came around the corner wrapped in a towel. Ray immediately got up very nervous, stuttering and excused himself into the kitchen. My fiancé got on her knees and started sucking my dick and dropped the towel exposing her wonderful curves. He came back in to the living room with a drink in hand and said "ok guys, I'm going to go to bed now, I'm sure you two want some privacy." I responded by saying "no its ok, we aren't shy", to this he said, "no man I can't I'm going to bed." I whispered to my fiancé "get him", she stopped sucking me and crawled over to him, grabbed his belt buckle and said "I didn't come here to be rejected, you're going to fuck me, and you're going to like it!" She proceeded to undo his pants and he says to me "yo man is this ok with you?" I said "yeah man let have some fun."

I couldn't see his dick at first because she was on her knees with her back to me, and he was facing me, but i could tell he was big based on the distance between her face and his stomach. She confirmed my assumption by grabbing it with two hands and still sucking on more dick.

She looked back at me, stuck her ass in the air and said "fuck me daddy, fuck me while I suck this dick." I went over to her, and slid my dick in to her dripping wet pussy. I said, "wow, you're soaking wet, are you enjoying yourself?" She mumbled with his dick still in her mouth "ummhmmm" the whole time my friend Ray is saying, oh wow, wow, oh shit wow.

As I'm fucking her doggy she's going to town on his dick, "slap me with it!" she said and he complied, it sounded like he was punching her with a closed fist, lol. She really enjoyed this and orgasmed as I hit her harder from the back, and he slapped her with his dick.

When she came it almost took me over the edge as well so I backed out of the pussy to gather my self. I asked "you ready for this?" to which he replied "please yes."

She stood up grabbed both of our dicks, and led us in to the bedroom by our dicks. At this point I could see his dick and it was definitely bigger than mines. I am 7.2 inches long and 5 inches around fully erect. I would estimate him at 8 to 9inches long and a very girthy 7inches around, about as thick as my wrist, with an even thicker mushroom head.

What surprised me and my fiancé notice and later commented on herself was how similar our dicks looked. It’s like his dick was the same color, shape, and description, except for his larger size of course.

When we got in the room I laid down on my back and she bent over doggy style again on the edge of the bed. He was behind her but standing. Then came the moment he entered her.

When he entered her she gasped for air like a person does when they are suddenly hit with ice cold water or jump into a cold swimming pool, and followed it with an "oh shit". She kissed me intensely, and by the look on her face I could tell his stroke was causing her slight pain, but considerable pleasure. All he managed was an "oh fuck" as he grabbed her waist and stroked slowly but steady in to her pussy. I said to him "she has some good pussy doesn't she?" to which he replied "hell yeah it’s tight!"

I had prepared myself for this for a considerable amount of time, yet I couldn't believe my eyes! There she was, my fiancé; my love of 8yrs, bent over with her sweet soft round ass perched up in the air and my best friend of 24 years with his hands gripping her waist stroking her ever so slowly. Her face grimacing in pain, but her eyes rolling in ecstasy

I had an unbelievable and indescribable rush of emotions. What was I doing, I thought to myself? She's supposed to be mine right? This is just supposed to be for her and I right? Well, that's what society has taught me. But she's moaning from another man's dick. My biggest fear was her not enjoying herself, but now I was afraid she was enjoying it too much. But how could I be jealous? I've had the pleasure of having several women with her at once. Was I being selfish?

Before I could wrap my mind fully around what was happening she was already having an orgasm. "That was quick", I thought to myself. She must really be enjoying it. With that, I just said fuck it, and shoved my dick in her mouth. His slow, steady, deep strokes gradually turned into a merciless pounding and she orgasmed again from him doggystyle with my dick still in her mouth not 3 or 4 minutes later. She is multiorgasmic but this was 3 in less than 15minutes, and we had just begun!

At this point I was so turned on and horny, but it was accompanied by a slight twinge of jealousy. This slight twinge fueled my competitiveness and upon her orgasming for the third time I told her "turn around and give me my pussy". She complied and turned around and started sucking him again and then I re-entered her doggy.

There was a difference in my fiancé’s pussy! She was stretched out! My entrance wasn't as pronounced as it just was not 15minutes ago. Her walls were loose! And I LOVED IT! It challenged me, and I banged her like I like I had something to prove, roughly 20 strokes in and she was coming again! She popped his dick out her mouth and yelled "yes daddy I'm cumming all on that dick! Yes daddy yes, this is your pusssyyyyyy, ohhhh yes!" My friend looked at me with a defeated look on his face and said "wow, teach me how to make her do that!" To which she replied "it takes time, he knows my body in and out." I thought to myself "did she just "cuck" my friend, the guy with the bigger dick?

I stepped away and allowed for them to go at it alone for a while. I just watched and jerked off, and occasionally put my dick in her mouth. We switched from time to time, and fucked like rabbits for a few hours. As we all got more comfortable my fiancé really opened up and her orgasms were less frequent but more intense. I noticed that the longer we fucked the more she seemed to enjoy my friend over me. While I fucked her she moaned but not as often. But she moaned with every stroke he gave her, and louder with him than with me. I lost count how many times she orgasmed, but he was leading me in that category as well.

Around 4:30am some things happened that were so mind boggling that I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about them. At this point her last 2 orgasms were all with him! An awkwardness came over the room. It was like a giant elephant in the room that everyone saw but we were too busy having fun to acknowledge it. It became obvious that she was enjoying him fucking her more. And her last orgasm cemented it.

My friend had left the room to get us all some water. I was determined to make my fiancé orgasm last. Her most recent two were with him and I figured I would go to my sure fire position. I use this position every time I want to be certain to make my fiancé cum. So I got in and did all my usual moves and got to that rhythm I know she likes, and it happened! NOTHING! She couldn't cum! It was as if her pussy had been opened up and stretched out to the point where she couldn't really feel me.

And then she did something that confirmed my suspicion, she says to me as my friend is down the hall way making his way "can you tell him to fuck me like this?" My go to position! She wanted my friend to fuck her in MY got to position! So I complied, and I yelled to my friend down the hall "yo Ray, come here" he walks in and I say "she wants you to fuck her like this." He put a condom on and went to town. I was kissing her as he fucked her and she came again twice! A few seconds apart from the other! As she was coming she yelled "oh shit I'm cumming, I'm cumming oh yeah give it to me! And right in the middle of it before it was over she yells "oh shit I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again!"

My friend stepped back and said "whew, I came too, she’s amazing" and went in to the bathroom to clean up. My fiancé collapsed, she tried to get up and collapsed again, her knees were turned in to noodles. She had this drugged look in her eyes and she was gasping for air. She asked me for water and I gave her some. She gathered herself a little bit and apologized to me. "Sorry babe, I couldn't help myself. It felt so good." she said to me. I replied "its okay, babe I'm happy you liked it."

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
As I laid there with her she fell asleep. My friend let us take his bead and he slept on the couch. When my fiancé drinks and has sex she sleeps heavy, nothing can wake her up. I have throughout the years taken these small opportunities to have sex with her while she sleeps. It an odd fetish of mine, but she’s okay with it, and sometimes wakes up in the middle of an orgasm. It’s my way of masturbating with her vagina. However, this night she didn’t wake up. No matter how hard I pumped, there was nothing. Not once did she wake out of her sleep. My dick was swimming in her pussy. It was the loosest her pussy has ever felt to me. I came nonetheless in her loose sleeping pussy imagining all of the wild shit that just happened, and went to sleep.

We woke up around 8am and tiptoed out of the house without awakening my friend. We both knew without saying it to each other that we wanted to avoid any awkward goodbyes.

In the days that followed we had a lot of hot sweaty nonstop sex, all the while recollecting the wild things from that night. Almost all of our daytime conversation, and text messaging during work was about that night. After about 5 days I noticed that her pussy was still loose and interestingly enough she noticed it too. She jokingly said "I could never cheat on you, you would know the moment you entered me."

She acknowledged to me in our texts and conversations that she couldn't feel me as much as the night went on, and that she did feel guilty that she was enjoying him more. She said that she just let herself go and figured it would probably be a one time thing so she'd just enjoy it while it lasted. I assured her that it was ok, and that I was glad she enjoyed.

About 5 weeks have passed, and things have simmered down. Her pussy has tightened back up to "pre-Ray" tightness. Our sex is still often and great and we have had no issues involving that night at all.

Recently, a small issue has arisen. With all of our previous threesomes with women, I never made a request for it to happen. I enjoyed our nights, but never requested for them to happen again. They either just happened or she initiated it. Recently however she has made two requests that we pay my friend Ray a visit again. I didn't have a problem with it until the other day when we saw Ray at a cookout, and we mentioned to him that we were thinking about paying him a visit that night. He politely turned us down because he made plans to get with another girl who was at the same cookout. The whole rest of the night my fiancé gave the poor girl a nasty attitude. And she couldn't stop bashing her to me, even going as far as asking "what does he see in her, why would he want to fuck her over me?"

On the car ride home she was visibly upset, and asked me several times to call him, to check if he had changed plans. When we got home, I tried getting things started between us; she rejected my advances and said "I'm tired; we'll fuck in the morning." She had just rejected me for sex, when just an hour earlier she was ready and willing to go another few hours with my friend and I.

That morning she woke me up giving me head, and apologizing for the night before. We had great sex that was littered with a lot of raunchy talk. in this talk she spilled the beans. "I'm so sorry for being such a slut daddy! I wanted two dicks last night. I know I'm such a whore. But you did this to me daddy. You made me a whore."

After a few exciting orgasms we packed up and got ready to leave town. The route we take out of the city takes us directly in the neighborhood where my friend lives. As I'm about to turn to get on the highway she says "Baby, can you call him please?" I replied "are you serious", and she said "yeah, just a quickie", I said, there's "no such thing as a "3some quickie." Nonetheless, I turned down his street. And called his phone and told him we were near and wanted to hang out a bit before we left. He told us sure I'll buzz you in.

As soon as we got in the place, my fiancé began undressing, and told the both of us to get undressed. My friend replied "I can't do this right now; I've been fucking all night and morning." My fiancé said, "I don't care, we're all going to take a shower and you're both going to fuck me." My friend reluctantly complied and we all jumped in the shower.

He was having a hard time getting it up, and my fiancé grew frustrated. I fucked her until I orgasmed, and left out of the room to clean up. When I walked back in she was sucking his dick with a purpose. He managed to get hard and fucked her doggy until they both orgasmed. It all took about forty five minutes from the time we got there until we left. When we were leaving the house, we shook hands and said our parting words, she grabbed his dick through his pajama pants and said thank you to my friend and his dick. She said I will see you in a month.

Things have gotten more interesting between my fiance, my friend and I.

My friend has been acting as if he owes me the world! He has been offering to help me with the most random things. I recently got a job repairing a roof over the weekend, and I got a very generous cash payment from the client. My friend insisted on coming along, and completely bussed his ass working with me. At the end of the job, I offered him a few hundred bucks, and he refused! Over a few beers he admitted to me that sex with my fiancé was amazing and probably the best overall sexual experience he has ever had. He told me that he felt honored yet unworthy of sharing my woman with me. He also can't stop telling me how lucky I am, and wishes that he can one day marry a woman that is open to swinging.

My fiancé has been acting guilty. She's been overly sensitive to all of my needs, and is constantly telling me how much she loves me. I've come to the realization that my fiancé’s guilt is rooted in the fact that she enjoyed being fucked by my friend so much that she will always want it. Ironically, the whole damn situation turns me on! Whenever I think about it all, or whenever I discuss it with either of them I get an instant hard on.

I will keep you guys updated with any new developments.

1longshlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great story man; I enjoyed reading about the horny encounters but I also enjoyed your openness about the emotional dynamics. It all sounds good but I can understand your concerns. It would also worry me if my partner seemed jealous of my buddy's date. It would be okay if she just wanted other cock, but it's not okay if she was getting emotionally attached to him. It's tricky new territory for you mate: exciting but not without danger. Steer carefully and hopefully you'll keep having fun for a long time.

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
Since I wrote this story, my fiance and I have full swapped with two couples. The sex was great for me, however my fiance was less than satisfied by the men she fucked. They were not large guys, both were about 5 to 6 inches with below average girth.

She's told me that when we do go back to my mom's city, she would like to pay my friend a visit. I told her that I think its time we find a new male to join us, and she said great, but she would like one last overnight session with my friend. I asked why, and she boldly said, "because it feels good, and there are a few more positions I want to try with him that we haven't done yet."

We are planning to make this last session a video/photo shoot (I will post pics here). I told her it doesn't have to be the last time, but that we should take a break from him for at least a year. We have been recruiting new guys, which shes very excited about because these new guys are larger and way more muscular than my friend.

My friend has continued his generous ways and offered several girls to me, which I turned down. My fiance and I don't play alone, and by our rules that would be cheating. He hasn't asked if we're going to do it again, but I can tell he is anxious to do so. He told me if we do, could I please give him a days notice so that he can store his energy.

laphiha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be careful you don't mess things up between the three of you. No matter how great the sex is, it's not worth ruining an eight year relationship and/or a twenty-something year friendship.