my best friend my roommate! M/M

Hard4you83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First off I am bi and not out... I don't want to be out either. I am 25 years old white, brown hair hazel eyes, 5'11 and I am about 175lbs... not really muscular but not bad either. I also have a nice cock thats one of my best feature in my opinion... lol it's 7 cut and real thick... and who can deny the love for a great bananna curve. it just hits all the right spots so I am told. any way I am not a writer so this is prolly not going to be the best form... I have a question though... I want to know if what I am feeling or the vibe I am getting from my roommate who happens to be my best friend is all in my head. now let me describe him. He is also 25 same height, he is prolly 185lbs all muscle, green eyes and light brown hair and I don't know about his cock I have never seen it. He is my best friend and now that he is getting divorced my roommate as well. So I want to tell you some things that have happened and see what your take is on it. then I might make it into fictional story based on the events. allright so this is what happened.

The first thing is when I first move in with him we got really drunk and I accidently told him that I had gotten head from a buy before... he was cool with it... and actually told me that one of our other friends had also but wouldn't say who.

Next a couple months later we were having a party and I hurt my leg. and it was bleeding so I went inside to take a shower clean it out and get the blood off my leg. Well while I was in the shower I heared someone come into my room I thought nothing of it cus the girl I was currently fucking was also at the party. but I turned out it was him. He came in and started talking to me while I was in the shower. all that was between us was a thin plastic shower curtain and he sat on the toilet and talked to me for 10 mins like it was the most normal thing to do.

okay and then about 2 weeks ago we got drunk and got into some arguement... over something stupid... when we got home his girlfriend was trashed and passed out so we put her in bed... and went outside and talked. after about an hour of talking we came in and then sat talking in my room in our boxerbriefs... right before he left my room he kissed me like five times all over my face except my mouth... needless to say i had the biggest hardon after that.

whats your take? and would you like me to write this into a m/m bi story well atleast what happend next on all those nights in my head

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a mostly straight but slightly bi curious guy, I too have had friends I am interested in. I think that the fear of what an advance would do to my friendship has caused me to always pull back and not find the answer. I value my friendships too much to chance it. Any bi exploration I have done has been with strangers.

As to your incidents, other than him admitting to getting a blow job from another guy, I don't read anything into any of them. I have been naked around my straight friends many times. I would not think anything of any of them walking into the bathroom while I was showering and talking to me. We have sat in hot tubs, locker rooms and saunas naked many times. We also have sat around in our underware as well. This doesn't mean anything. I have even kissed and been kissed by friends when drunk. Not talking about on the mouth or tongue, but on the face. It means they are comfortable enough with you to let down their guard. Don't fuck that up by making them regret it.

In fact I think it is odd you are roomates and best friends and you haven't seen him naked. Not only have I seen almost all of my former roomates naked, we have seen each other hard. After all, either sharing a hotel room or bumping into each other in the hallway during a morning walk to the bathroom invariably leads to seeing each others morning wood.

Basically, I would not press the issue and risk the friendship. So far I haven't heard anything that makes me believe he wants to take it to the next level.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have to agree with Luge.
I don't see anything in what has happened to make me believe your roommate
was trying to start something. It I were you, and I cherished his friendship, I
would not do anything that would cause you to lose it.

However, who knows what was the cause of his marriage breaking up. Unless
he has confided in you and you have not mentioned it to us. Maybe he has
discovered that he is Gay or BI and was unable to continue in the marriage.

Time will tell. If I were you, I would let things happen as they will, but not
make any undo suggestive remarks to him and feign from making any forward
moves. I would let him be the instigator and make all the moves first.

Since it seems that you want it to happen, you will not be unhappy if it does,
then if it happens, it happens and it will be of his doing and not yours....and
you both will possibly be happy and the friendship will not be lost. Hopefully.
Good Luck...

And, yes....it sounds like a good story....so go for it.

fjndallas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your friend wants to get closer and test his own feelings. He has trust in you and would probably not be interested in getting close to any guy except you at this time.