Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Gonna plant a Texas Sage on his grave.

He's buried with my two dogs I had *their* whole lives. They were fully grown dogs when I got him as a kitten. He grew up with them. I think that's why he acted so much like a dog.

When they both passed he mourned them with me. He couldn't stop waiting for them to come cuddle in their beds. Him, waiting for his friend:
IMG_20171103_201340848~2.jpg

And I'm ok. Crying, took the day to clean up all his things and find a place for them. Heavy heart, but I'm celebrating his life.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for the loss of your sweet little friend. This makes me start to dread the day our cute little runt of a cat will pass on, she's getting older and starting to lose her senses like hearing and vision, but is a meow factory and my wife is attached to her little girlfriend. Thanks for posting on this I know its gotta be hard but you're making me think really hard about what we have right now and to appreciate our silly cat as much as possible.
TnJ I hope you take this time to reflect on the fun and lovely memories of your little buddy :)

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So sorry. It's hard when they spent their entire life with you and then they are gone. I had 15 years with my grumpy old lady kitty. I called her the Empress Bitch of the Universe. She acted like it. She hated most people, tolerated some, and loved only me. It's been 11 years and I miss her every day.

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been trying to have a sortout following my wife's death in 2020. I found a ceramic sign that said "Cats leave footprints in your heart". I will photograph it when I find the kit.

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
First time waking up without him being what woke me up in almost 15 years. He always woke me up, softly.

He had a stroke. I came home from work and he was hiding under a table instead of greeting me. I asked him if he was ok, he didn't answer. He always responded verbally when I talked to him. He came when I called. He ALWAYS greeted me when I came home. Something was wrong. I looked at him and one pupil was larger than the other. He was drooling. He tried to speak but it wasn't coming out. He was confused.

I held him, told him how much I love him and that he was the best friend I could have ever asked for. I had him his whole life. He wasn't going to recover, it was time. So we helped him stop the suffering, confusion. I could NOT let him live like that one more moment. I took a moment to love him one last time and he was freed of any pain he was in.

I miss him so fucking much.
View attachment 64877361

Thank you all for your kindness.
I am so sorry for your loss, It hurts like hell, Like you I just lost a couple of 15yr dogs!
I am glad you stopped his suffering, Hold his memories close to your heart forever!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love and honor Mr T

C1ll4oG.jpeg