Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Even though this is the fictional story section, the first parts of the story, as well as all measurements are real.
This story is about my best friend being a small, bullied weakling who somedays discovers weightlifting - what totally transforms him and his personality...

My stat’s at that time of the story were:
Height: 6’
Weight: 176lbs
Arms: 15.75”
Quads: 23”
Calves: 16”
Chest: 43”

the stat’s of my best friend at that time:
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 160lbs
Arms: probably 12”
Quads: probably 20”
Chest: probably 37”

Part 1:

I know my best friend since we were in College. Daniel was always quite a weakling-he was really tall, 6’5, but never weighed more than 160lbs. He had those looong skinny fingers, with which he was easily able to fully wrap around his forearm, the fingers even overlapped. If he took both hands he could even wrap his hands around his upper legs. But there was one thing about him that wasn’t small at all. His dick. Somehow everyone knew that he had an enormous cock, but he was quite a shy guy back then, so after sports classes he never showered in the public stalls in College, so i just wasn’t really able to tell if it’s true or not.

One day I asked another friend of mine and his brother if they wanted to accompany Dan and me on a wellness weekend. I knew that the very first thing I’d do was going to hit the sauna. The other friend and his brother had a separate room in the hotel, so I was lucky to stay with Dan.

As we got ready for the sauna Dan grabbed a bathrobe but wore swimming shorts underneath it. I was a bit disappointed, but as we arrived in the spa we saw a sign that said:

,,Nude area ONLY!”

The two brothers found it quite normal and pulled down their trunks. Dan hesitated a bit and waited for me to take mine off. I did so, hung the shorts on the rack and couldn’t believe what I saw next. Dan’s penis was definitely worth the trip! At first i thought he had a hard one, but i was wrong! His dick was hanging half way down to his knee- and considering that he’s fucking tall that’s literally a real big deal. He immediately hid it under a towel as he noticed that all three of us were staring. The four of us were the only ones in the sauna. I was sitting in front of Dan and constantly had an eye on that monster. Not only was it long, but also extremely girthy... it was just a little bit smaller than a beer can, i guess. Even though Dan was sitting up straight the head of his penis easily touched the wooden bench he was sitting on.

As the two brothers left after a few minutes i was alone with his giant cock. He laid down on his back, adjusted his cock and put it over his hip - and it was almost touching the bench again.

I couldn’t hold my boner back and had to leave. I took a freezing cold shower and suddenly Dan came into the stall. He put aside his towel and stood in front of me revealing all of his manhood:,,Puh, that was freaking hot!”

His cock was just perfect. It was slightly darker than his skin and had the shape of a corn cob...

He let the water run down his naturally hairless body, down his flat stomach, down to his massive cock.

,,So people are definitely right what they say about you! I’d even consider it an understatement!”, I said.

,,Well... it is what it is”, he said, and grabbed his junk, with both hands and lifted it up all the way.

That time i was already quite muscular (my stats were 6 feet height, 176 lbs, 15.75 inches arms). I caught him staring at my sixpack as i was looking at his package. He came closer and closer to me and accidentally(?) touched my thigh with his knee. I felt my dick getting hard.

,,I wish i could be as muscular as you one day”, Dan said. I stood there uncomfortably trying to hide my boner but i couldn’t. He started touching my muscles and running his hands down my abs. I saw Daniels prick also swelling and getting even bigger and bigger. Now it definitely had the girth of a beer can.

,,Holy shit! How’s that possible? You’re already huge and a grower too?! How big is that thing??”, i whispered.

,,7 inches...When flaccid... 10 when it’s hard”, Daniel answered. We both stood in the spashower and jerked each other off. That was when i realised he wasn’t only into girls...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 2:

A few months later the two brothers, Dan and me were at a friends place. (That was all three years ago btw...) After our dinner we headed to the living room to watch TV. But the living room wasn’t big enough, so Dan tried to squeeze between me and the wall.

,,U Serious? We ain’t got no space left for you, shrimp! Go sit on the floor!”, i said.

,,No”, he answered.

,,what do you mean? What would you do against me?! C’mon lil shrimp, lets fight for the space on the sofa!”, I said as i already put my arm around his shoulders. Even though he was 5 inches taller i was way stronger. At this time my body was already quite well developed. My arms were at 15.75”, my legs were big and i had some abs and noticeable pecs. That was when I started working out. I often picked on my friend and fun wrestled him as he had no chance against me. It was so funny to see him trying to get out of my headscissor or a headlock by using all his force.

Today it was very easy for me, perhaps because all of my other friends were watching... I had him pinned down in probably not even half a minute. I again held him in a legscissors with my strong, hairy legs. I tensed my calved under his throat as I saw something funny: he wore some short white jogging shorts. And at the bottom of his shorts, his dick was hanging out! I didn’t want to say anything but one of my friends already noticed and shouted: ,,Look! Donkey Dick Daniel is showing again!”

Dan was ashamed, even though our friends were more like brothers to us. He tried to move his hand towards his shorts, but i held together both of his wrists in one of my hand- with almost no effort. He tapped and almost cried- mainly out of anger.

He told me not to humiliate him any longer because he’d feel extremely sad, weak and overpowered. So i guess that was the point where his transformation started.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 3: (the story is still non fictious! Everything that i wrote in this, and in former parts, really happened.)

So when he turned 19 he started hitting the gym too. His first half year transformation was insane! He put on 33 lbs like nothing! From 160 to 193lbs. His arms swell like nothing i had ever seen, he probably had 12” arms but now they were at 15.75”! (Mine were 17” at this time.) His legs started to show some muscles but his pecs improved the fastest as they were already as big as mine! He started to show some abs too under a thin layer of fat.

Walking down the hallway in College usually people would compliment me, or call me big, but now all their focus was on Daniel.

,,Man! You gained a lot lately!”

,,Look at those arms dude!”

,,Donkey Dan got some tits now!”

Some people occasionally even stopped us and asked if they could touch his arms.

In physical education he wasn’t the last one to be voted into a team anymore, as he also improved in his overall sports talent. Lately he also found confidence to shower after classes. Even though he always waited for the others to be one of the last ones to shower, but finally he DID!

As the others noticed his new behaviour they also took longer to get dressed. I think some of them just couldn’t believe how big he got over the last six months and admired his physique and primarily his enormous cock. Just how late teens behave when naked and put in public showers some got into talking with Dan and fooled around. They threw around soap, did helicopter movements with their dicks and so on. The “new” Daniel however, now boosted with confidence through his progress wasn’t bothered any longer by the words the others said about him and his cock. He actually started to see that as compliments. He often would grab his flaccid meat and bang it against his stomach, the wall or even some other guys, if they were very “offensive”.

One day there was a fight in the hallway. Daniel and me were clearly the biggest guys in our small College so we ran to the crowd to see who’s beating eachother - just some guys from the swimming team... Daniel broke through the crowd and went into the two fighting guys. He was towering a foot taller above them, wrapped his massive arm around the neck of the bigger beater and in the matter of no time pushed him to the ground. ,,YOU STOP THAT. NOW!”, Dan said aggressively. He ended the fight almost effortlessly what made him even more popular, especially for the girls!

Back in class I was sitting behind him. I noticed how he still wore his old clothes. The same baggy L sized T-shirt he wore half a year ago is now stretched out by his lats, huge pecs/tits and his biceps are filling out the sleeves very well too. Perhaps if he flexed his biceps his sleeves would have torn...

,,Wow, you’re so brave! You must be so strong Daniel! The swimmer wasn’t weak either!”, a girl said hanging on his big arm.

I just couldn’t hear it anymore. I was kind of jealous. I still had bigger muscles than him, so why’s everyone obsessed with him?!

Later on, after our final lesson that day, I stayed a little longer. I thought Daniel already went home but I was wrong. As I went to the toilets I already heard someone was inside there. To me it sounded like... a girls voice? In the boys toilets? I was curious. I tried not to make a single sound and looked through the key hole. What was going on inside there was crazy: I saw the girl who was sitting right next to Daniel sucking on a thick, brown, 10 inch pole. Well, she tried to suck it because she barely fit that monster in her mouth... It must have been Dan! He pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her neck and bent her over. He ripped off her pants, took his dick in his hand and started to draw circles on her clit just before he slowly inserted it- inch for inch. Half way in she started screaming: ,,Aaaahhhhh... you’re so huge... fuck! It hurts! DON’T STOP! AAAAHHH!”
He pulled out and covered her booty with a massive amount of cum...

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 4: (still true story!)

Dan and me were very close. We spent almost every second together. At school and after school. Well, until he found a girl. Or should i say “girls”? He changed his girlfriends like underwear -just that he put his massive prick in the girls more often than into his underwear... Not a single month passed without him being in a relationship. He often told me what he did with his girlfriends, how he squeezed their tits or how good their juice tasted... i just thought how lucky all those women were, getting a taste of HIS juice... Man it must feel so nice to sleep next to him, rubbing ones dick against his abs while jerking off that 10 inch beer-can-cock.

We graduated from College and moved to the city. One day i came up with the idea that we could rent a flat together. Luckily he found that it was a great idea and soon we found us a new home.

The first week in our new flat was quite intense-we had a lot to celebrate. I won’t forget that one particular evening. We invited a bunch of people and everyone brought some alcohol. We played beerpong, and a whole lot of other drinking games. I saw how Daniel was getting more and more drunk.

I had an idea. Every quarter of an hour i poured him a shot and said to him:,,This one’s for us!” At two in the morning he rushed to the toilet to throw up. I told our guests that the party’s slowly over and that they should go home now.

I cared for Daniel now. He was sitting next to the toilet as i came into the bathroom. He asked me whether i could take off his shirt because he didn’t want to throw up on it. I helped him with pleasure. I slowly unveiled his bulging sixpack- ab for ab. Than I came to his pecs. Fuck that was hot. He didn’t puke again so i told he to go to bed. As he laid down he said: ,,Where’s my girlfriend..? Send her into my room please...” I just grinned and said “sure”

The funny thing was that his girlfriend wasn’t here the whole evening. So after a few minutes i entered the his room again and found him sleeping. Should I really dare to do that? I didn’t say a word and laid next to him. He put his heavy arm over my chest and his leg over mine. HE DIDN’T NOTICE!!!

I hesitated but finally I started stroking his meaty, hairless upper thigh. I got closer and closer to the bulge i could see under his white underwear. I started stoking the fabric that covered his bulge. Fuck. He didn’t like it- he punched away my hand and turned on his back again. But as he laid on his back he pushed his bulge out even further what made it even bigger and turned me on even more! I just couldn’t stop it. His dickprint was now clearly visible. I dinMt hesitate anymore and grabbed that massive prick and started to slowly move my hand up and down. I felt it growing. He must have liked it... I took off his underwear and moved my mouth down to his monster. I started giving him the best blowjob he ever received- first i just tickled the tip of that dick with my tongue and then i tried to fit that beercan into my mouth. He grew even bigger. He came but i couldn’t keep all his cum in my mouth, because his dick already took almost all the space. I covered his abs in his cum! Fuck if he woke he’d notice! I licked his Abs clean and then too...

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 5: (still true strory)

After all, today, 3 years later he’s 20 and took working out extremely serious. We ALWAYS went to the gym together but he just gained much faster than I did. He pretty soon was able to deadlift 450lbs several times and benchpress 330 once. He easily leg pressed 900lbs, 5 maybe 6, or 7 times. His legs- no his tree trunks- are at 27 inches and his chest at 47” circumference. His arms don’t look like arms anymore- they passed the 19” mark as mine rested only at 17.75”. His abs were fucking ripped and his bulging obliques formed an awesome V-line guiding down to his monster cock... He weighed 245lbs and had bulging abs. Just imagine that. He also gained a little bit in height... he might be at 6’6” now...

People were afraid of his appearance; for example when were out at the club and someone was in his way, they immediately apologised. Also tons of girls (and clearly boys) felt up his arms and pecs as he bounced them well visible under his tight XXL T-shirt in the middle of the dance floor.
Sometimes he wore only an XL T-shirt what made his bulging abs clearly visible under the fabric. One time his meaty lats even ripped of his shirt on the dance floor. A fucking XL shirt...

One day we were at our flat in the city and had our friends over. We were all quite drunk and I somehow said something stupid about him. He stood up came to me, lifted me up with his strong hands and “fun wrestled” me. But what was fun for him was hell for me. He grabbed my arms, wrapped them around me, threw me onto the couch, sat down on me, wrapped only one of his huge hands around my throat and said:,,Never disrespect me again in front of everyone else”

Wow. Fuck. He was fucking strong. He was a juggernaut. Not even I could have finished him that fast three years ago. He could have literally killed me in less than 15 seconds...

As everyone left he came to me. I thought he’d say sorry or something but instead he just said: ,,Now I’m the stronger one of us. The FAR stronger one. It’s my time to humiliate you now!” I was shook. I was really somehow afraid of him, towering in front of me with his huge muscles and broad shoulders.

I just said ok, and took some steps away from him, turned around and started going to my room. When he just silently murmured: ,,NOW is the time to humiliate you...” I turned around and saw how he took off his shirt, uncovering his huuuge pecs and ripped abs. I could almost see the blood rushing through the veins on his chest and arms. I was really afraid at this moment. He threw his shirt to me. “Smell it!”

“No, why should I?”, I said

“Because I am the alpha now! Trust me, sooner or later you’ll smell on it!”

He ran towards me. I tried to hold him at a distance with my stiff arms but he effortlessly turned me around, grabbed my neck from behind and rubbed his shirt into my face. Fuck. I didn’t like his smell, i loved it! His manly scent it was feeding my desire for this adonis!

“But why just smell my shirt, if you could smell... ME!”

He turned me around and flexed his arm.

,,Kiss this biceps.”

I just looked at him in fear.

,,KISS IT!” He pushed my head against his peak and flexed it intermittently. He dragged my head from his biceps over his armpit to his pecs and gave me a bearhug.

“Stop it Dan! You’re hurting me!” I screamed.

He just laughed:,, Hahaha! So what?! That’s not even 50% of my strength, weakling!”

He tightened the bearhug even more and bounced his meaty, massive, naked pecs into my face. I got really hard almost inhaling his strength and having my whole face so close to such an incredible amount of muscle. I just hoped that he didn’t notice. But my trousers were quite loose and that’s when he probably felt my boner pushing against his massive thigh...

“Oh, what have we got here? Lil’ omega boy is aroused by some real steel muscles overpowering him?”, he said as he let go of the bearhug. He dropped me onto the couch. I thought he’d let go of me, but as i looked at him i knew that he wasn’t finished at all... He immediately had me in a headlock. He wrapped his huge 19” biceps around my... my.... mouth?! He really was playing with me... as I wanted to bite his biceps he flexed it even harder, laughed and said: ,,Watch out for your teeth, weakling!” He wrapped his arms around my neck now- totally cutting off my air supply. The only thing that didn’t make me pass out was the fact that he flexed and bounced his 19” bicepspeak intermittently. But as he continuously flexed it I had to tap. He totally let go of me. I was stunned. It could have been that easy?! His arms were almost half way back at him as he suddenly wrapped them around my neck again, layed on my back and said:,, Only weaklings tap...” and made me pass out.

I woke up again. All I saw were his massive calves because he put me in a headscissor while I was knocked out. First thing i noticed was that he probably was naked because before he put me to sleep he wore a long jean.

,,Ah, so you’re back, twink! Now you get to feel how it is to be totally humiliated. He somehow turned me around so that now my neck was just a bit above his knee. I was facing towards his cock. His enormous meat. It definitely must have grown too... I could see his massive 26.75” ripped tree trunk legs. I could see every muscle fibre and vein... But what impressed me at least as much as his muscles was that dong. It was limp, but really thick and already quite long.

Just like a drumstick hitting a drum, he grabbed it and punched it in my face several times. Dan shove it up my throat and i felt it growing in my mouth....

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 6:

He shove it up my throat and i felt it growing in my mouth... It was crazy how big it actually must have been. Because of his massive tree tunk legs and his overall massive frame his dick was actually much bigger than it seemed. It already almost filled out my mouth as it was limp. But as it got hard I felt it growing down my throat. Inch by inch. I tried to bend my head backwards but his huge quads were in my way. I gagged and nearly suffocated again because I didn’t know what cut off my airway more, his gigantic leg muscles which he flexed all the time or his gargantuan cock...

As he got fully erected he started talking to me:,, So, lil weakling! U remember when u were the stronger one of us? Those times are over now and will never come back again! I am the alpha now! No, I’m more than alpha... I’m a god!” He grabbed my hair and moved my head, so that I was giving him a blowjob right now.

,,Well twink, just accept it, I am way stronger than you are.” He started moving his hips.

,,I could easily break you into pieces, just look at my arms, man! They are way bigger than yours! Hmm, if I am a muscle god, u should also treat me like one!” He took my left hand and laid it onto his pec. He started bouncing it. After a while he slid my hand over his rock hard bulging abs. Up and down, up and down with his cock still deep down in my throat. I could feel all his masculinity rush through his cock and his pulse beating in those massive muscles.

He then loosened the legscissors and slowly moved my head back from his cock. It looked like it never wanted to end. He pulled out and pulled out, i was really amazed that all that fit inside my mouth. It must have been waaaaay bigger now!

I was totally out of breath as he got up to kneel in front of me on the couch. It was so impressive... he started flexing all his muscles. He did a double biceps pose, flexed his rocky abs, bounced his pecs, tensed his traps. Totally naked. ,,Don’t you get it?!”, he shouted at me as he again reached out for my neck and pulled my face to his chest. He rubbed my face all over those gorgeous pecs and abs.

,,You are my little bitch by now! You are supposed to do everything i command you! I mean, you could try to resist but in the end there’s nothing you could do against me...!”, he said. ,,You should clean up my muscles. Too bad i didn’t sweat by wrestling with u... guess i’d have to work out with you now to get started.”

He commanded me to get naked too. He then told me to get on his shoulders to do some pullups. My cock was rock hard all the time and pressing against his lower back.

As he went down to do some pushups he told me to get on his back. I did so. He started pushing. It still seemed very easy for him. And then I noticed something. I was in the perfect position to get him in a headlock. Should I really dare to do this? It’s the only way I could show him that I’m not that weak as he says. I slowly moved my arm under his throat, pulled it back to me And locked it with my other arm. I had him. I had this muscle monster in a real headlock- his throat against my 17.75 biceps. But what was that? Quite unimpressed he just stood up and started running backwards into the wall. He really bumped me in quite hard but I still had him. I could feel him loose his breath and he started to panic a bit. Now he took together all his left over strength and bowed over, throwing me over his head with my back on the floor. Fuck. I probably gonna be dead now. He stood up from his kneeling position and what I saw was frightening:

His legs and arms as well as his lower abs and chest were totally covered in veins. They were bulging on his totally pumped muscles. He was breathing very hard and heavy. ,,You really shouldn’t have done that! You know what I have do now!!!”, he said really angry. He ran over to me, just like a fucking tank, his pecs were jumping with every step. His massive limp dick was bouncing too. He punched me in my stomach making me go to the ground. Then he wrapped his 19” arms around my neck, adjusted them a bit an flexed them. I was really afraid that he was going to kill me now... I tapped but passed out again...

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 7:

I came back... I wasn’t dead?! I opened my eyes and saw him towering over me. His massive 27” legs, his huge cock, those swelling ripped abs, his crazy arms and everything was still covered in veins. He truly looked like an animal. ,,I don’t know why you don’t get it weakling! I am the alpha now, I’m almost twice your size, you stand no chance against me!!”, he said. He wrapped both his big muscular long fingers around my neck and lifted me up with his bare hands- choking me at the same time. I was some inches above the ground, just so that my eyes were on the same level as his. He stared into my eyes like a wild beast right before breaking the neck of it’s prey. In a matter of no time he dropped me and held me in a bearhug. I could feel his massive chest and ripped abs on my limp and weakened body... My cock grew rock hard and pressed against his upper quad.

,,U like that?!”, he said as he squeezed me harder. I wanted to say something but I just wasn’t able anymore. I had no air, no strength and was totally done... ,,Awww, lil boy is so exhausted he can’t speak no more... HAHAHAH WHAT A WEAKLING!”, he screamed and tightened the bearhug even more. I felt his monster cock grow bigger and bigger too-pressing against my (much less ripped) abs. He made me pass out again... I wasn’t even aware that a bearhug could make you pass out...

As i regained my consciousness I found myself still in his arms. ,,It’s so easy to overpower you. Guess how easy it would be to kill you! But then I’d have nobody to worship my muscles. Well except all those girls...”, he said. He dropped me on the floor and I was amazed by what I saw... A ripped

monster With huge bulging muscles all covered in veins - jerking a huge cock... ,,I sweat just a little, twink. But enough for you to clean me up.”

He hit a double biceps pose and made me stand up. I didn’t have enough energy to ask or even just say something anymore. I got his point. He was so submissive... I should have done all this three years ago with him... ,,LICK THEM!”, he said flexing his biceps.

I did so. And I loved it. The salty taste of his testosterone loaded sweat. The form of his arms with all those veins... I cleaned his hole body. From his armpit to his massive chest. He bounced it so his pecs would jump a few inches what made it hard to keep my tongue on his skin. I caught a lot of “underboob sweat”. He grabbed my head and lead it around while I licked his washboard abs. I knew that it’s not gonna be enough for him... he pressed me downwards even more. Now my mouth was at those big balls. They smelled really manly. He didn’t even have to command me. I sucked up all his sweat and started swallowing his massive prick. I wanted to give him the best blowjob he ever received... I felt up his muscles with my hands. As I run my fingers down his abs with one hand and worshipped the inside of his huge thighs he came.

,,Mhhhhh... Now you know your place. I don’t allow you to spit it out! Eat it- it’s extra protein for you!”

I really loved his taste. I chewed on it and I hope that his testosterone loaded load will give me a boost in strength... I’ll probably suck him off more often, perhaps I’m gonna become as big as him some day....