Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 8:

It was summer again. Time has passed and i got to know a girl that was quite into me (and basically into my muscles). At university she often stuck around me and touched my biceps and abs. In more lonely moments she even slid her hand from my sixpack down to my groin.

One day I asked her wether she wanted to go swimming with me after lessons. She was totally excited.

As we got to the lake we queued up at the entrance. It was an awesome day, even tough the queue was very long. I was the tallest guy there, and as far as i could see also the broadest... But hold up... wtf dude?! At the very front i saw a guy that was taller than me, way taller. And broader. He was a monster... his shoulders were twice as wide as the most guys around. I couldn’t believe my eyes as that juggernaut turned sideways. It was Daniel. Donkey Dick Daniel. My bodybuilder roommate and best friend.... Fuck. I just hoped he didn’t notice me and my girlfriend but after he paid the entrance he put his backpack down and spotted us.

I acted as if i didn’t see him and paid my fee as i felt two big hands slapping and rubbing my neck.

,,Heeeey dude! Didn’t expect you to come!”, Dan said to me and bounced his pecs under his loose shirt.

Fuck. He’s totally gonna dwarf me. I didn’t say a thing. I just looked over to my girlfriend and i didn’t like what i saw. She was drooling. She couldn’t keep her eyes off him and his huge bulging muscles. And he was still fully clothed...

We went on an elevated place. Dan rolled out his towel, stood on it and took off his shirt. Wow. He was almost glowing. His blonde hair was waving in the wind, his massive muscles were covered in thin, hairless, vascular skin. Everyone around was gazing at him. So did my girlfriend:

,,Damn your fit!!” She said.

Dan bounced his pecs and flexed his abs. She nearly fainted. She automatically moved her hand towards his pecs and rested them there. I was way out of the center of attention, as i was shorter and almost 80 lbs lighter than Dan.

Dan took out his sunblocker and looked over to me. I saw him, knee what he wanted me to do, but i refused to oil his body in front of my girlfriend. He just smiled and asked her: ,,Sorry.... would u mind putting that cream on my damn back? I just can’t reach it anymore hahah”

She jumped off her towel and took way too much of that cream in her hands and started to rub his back: ,,Damn it, looks like i got too much out of that tube! I’ll oil in your front too, if u don’t mind”
She went around him and started with his huge pecs. She massaged all his meaty muscle mass for a very long time, just before she slid her hands down over his washboard abs.

We went into the water for a swim. We played a bit of volleyball there, what meant Daniels torso was constantly splashed with water that slowly run down on his oiled, smooth body, around his abs, back into the lake.

After a while we went out of the water. Donkey Dick Daniel’s dickprint was clearly visible in his swimming shorts.

Back on our place both, boys and girls came over to Daniel and asked if they could take a picture with him, or even better touch his muscles and even oil him up again... I was jealous as fuck -as nobody noticed me.

,,I’m gonna head home, what about you guys?”, Dan said.

My girl just said: ,,Oh, right, we also wanted to leave, right?”

Ok. Damn. We all packed our things and went homewards. But wtf was Daniel doing? He didn’t take on his shirt... He was going to walk through the city only in his wet swimming shorts, posing with every step?

It was the first time my girlfriend was coming to my place, as i didn’t know her for that long. I showed her my room and she closed the door.

,,Damn, i’m horny now, after seeing so much muscles today!”, she said.

,,So...? What?! HORNY?! You got extra horny because u saw... DANIEL?!”, i said a bit offended.

Seems like i said “Daniel” a bit too loud as he came into the room too. He still wasn’t wearing a shirt, but neither did he now wear a short. Only his boxers...

,,Let’s just watch a movie...”, i suggested.

We went to the living room. After searching for the remote for half an eternity Dan came and laid on the couch too-right next to my girl- still only covered in his boxers. I laid in between him and my girl, so Dan started to “fun cuddle” me. He wrapped his hairless tree trunk legs around my hip and pushed his bulge towards my ass. I felt his meat pulsating.

I wanted to move my body out of his extremities. But what a surprise- i had absolutely. no. chance.

He rested his 19” arms on my face. I smelled his sweaty armpits. That was too much. He humiliated me right in front of my girlfriend what made me very angry... i used all my force to escape him.

,,Ok, little buddy, you wanted it that way...”,, Dan said and i noticed how stupid i was... He stood up and lifted me off the couch with only one arm. He bearhugged me and pressed my face into his pecs. My girlfriend just couldn’t believe what she saw. He somehow set me free and i turned around and wanted to lay down again. But Dan made some kissing noises and whispered “pathetic”. I lost it. I punched him into his abs, his meaty pecs... what wasn’t effective at all... he pushed me to the ground, face down and kneeled on my back. I was moving my arms around angrily, trying to grab any extremity of him... but the only thing i caught was his... boxershort...

And i accidentally ripped a huge hole in it, revealing his massive prick. He turned me on my back so that i saw what i did. Fuck. My girlfriend could see all of his manlyhood... Dan stood up, stepped on my chest and said: ,,Now, well, those are overrated now...”

He slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his corn cob pipe. My girlfriend stood up too and came over to him. She started to feel up his pecs, abs and arms. Dan started to undress her. I wanted to stand up, but Daniel just gave me a push with his foot, pinning me down with eaze. My girlfriend got on her knees and started stroking Dan’s massive throbbing dick, which was now growing bigger and bigger, while she moved her hand up and down his vascular washboard abs. She put that monstercock into her mouth but that wasn’t enough for her...

,,I WANT TO FEEL THAT MONSTER INSIDE OF ME!”, she screamed. Daniel just grinned down to me. He grabbed my neck and lifted me. ,,It’s over weakling”, he said as he wrapped his monster biceps around my neck and choked me. The last thing i felt was his hard massive dick pressing against my ass. He made me pass out again.

As i woke up, totally exhausted and weakened i found my self tied to the couch, unable to move. I heard my girlfriend scream in pain, but she liked it...

“FUUUCK, YOU’RE WAY TOO BIG!!!”

,,AAAAAAAHHHH! LET ME TOUCH YOUR MUSCLES!”

,,DON’T STOP! SHOVE IT IN”

,,FUUUUUCK”

Donkey Dick Dan came and dropped my girl to the floor. She was totally out of breath, hurt and weak...

He came over to me with a grin and whispered in my ear:,, Now it’s your turn, weakling...”

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Now this is where fiction starts, some parts really happened, others didn’t. You can decide for yourself what is fiction or not. Just to make clear: most of his body measurements are real.

Part 9:

Months passed. Dan’s progress started to plateau. That was my chance. Now I had to work out more than him. I had to eat more than him. I had to gain size like he did. All day long all of my thoughts were about Dan, his incredible muscles and how i could gain more size to somehow stand a chance against him- even tough i knew deep inside i’d never be as strong as him...

,,Know what lil weakling?”, Dan asked as he lifted his beefy muscles off the couch and went over to the mirror in the hallway ,,You know..., I didn’t take anything but whey protein... and already got that big.” He lifted his XXL shirt, struggled a bit while taking it off, revealing his ripped abs while he bloated his belly. As he finally peeled it off his torso he continued:,, Look at those arms. THOSE 19” ARMS!” He flexed them in the mirror and then turned to me. Fuck he was huge. A true monster. I already felt my dick getting hard as he lifted his shirt but this made me hard as a rock now.

,,Yeah Dan, I see them, They’re HUGE! Just like... like all of you!”

,,Huge? HUGE?! They are noticeable... Imagine how much bigger i can get using Creatine, L-Arginine, Glutamine, well probably add some mass gainers too! There is so much more possible! Trust me lil guy!”

Dan grabbed a jacket and went into the city. Damn it. I knew what he was gonna do. He was going to buy all of those supplements he was just talking about... Fuck, i’ll become even smaller compared to him...

After nearly an hour he returned. He put all the supplements on the table and i couldn’t believe my eyes. He grabbed 5 different pills, 2 scoops of some powder and just gulped it down.

,,Ah, that’s nice... Hey shrimp! We could get drunk again tonight! Let’s get into the city and return with some girls-well, at least I will”, Dan said.

So later that evening we were at a popular club in our town. We danced, flirted and had shots after shots.

In the corner of the club was something going on: four guys were picking on a rather short, slim guy. Dan saw that too and watched the scene as suddenly one of the bullies lifted his arm and wanted to punch the weaker dude. But Daniel immediately ran over and stopped the flying arm. He wrapped his hand around the retracted fist of the bully and pressed it together. Screaming in pain he instantly went down on his knees. You could see the shock in the eyes of the other three bullies, but still they stepped closer to Daniel. Dan intimidated them as he was towering easily a head above them.

The bouncer came, shouted around and wanted to hold back big Daniel but Dan just blocked him off, turned to the bullies again, took two of them in a bearhug and dropped them on the floor after a few seconds. Their bodies fell like potatoebags.

,,You guys should pick on someone your size...! The last one won’t be spared!”, Dan said as he took a step closer to the bully, forcing him into the corner.

The way smaller guy punched Dan in his stomach, but clearly didn’t expect his abs to be hard as concrete as he was shaking his fist now.

,,HAHAHAHA how pathetic!”, Daniel laughed.

,,Stop it now! I’m gonna call the cops!”, the bouncer shouted.

Daniel just laughed more. Everyone was staring at him. He didn’t even touch the bully- but make him feel scared enough that his back was leaning against the wall. Dan towered over him and whispered: ,,GOOD. NIGHT. WEAKLING”

Dan wrapped his 19” arms around the small throat and made this poor guy pass out in less than 5 seconds. He dropped him onto the other guys and told the guy who they were picking on to come with him.

Dan, the guy and me were running out of the club, into some narrow streets and already heard the cops.

,,Ok, they won’t find us here”, I said.

,,...Th-Thank you...!”, the small guy said.

,,You’re welcome! I actually needed this very badly!”, Dan said.

The guy was inspecting me, my muscles, he started at my arms. But then turned his view on Daniel. On his way bigger arms. His way broader shoulders, his quads and calves almost bursting out of his jeans. His abs clearly visible under his shirt and his huge pecs rising and lowering with every breath he took.

,,Damn, if i was only half as big as you guys are those idiots wouldn’t have picked on me...”, that guy murmured.

,,Hell, yeah, being big is a great advantage against being bullied, right? What’s you name by the way?”, Dan asked.

,,Sorry, I’m Eric! You don’t get it.. those guys bullied me because I’m... small...! They’re two years below me in highschool but still they have way bigger muscles... if only i was stronger than them I’d...”

Dan interrupted him: ,,Wait- so you want to be bigger? Stronger? Loaded with pure testosterone? Perhaps i got something that will help u out... a bit...”

Daniel started walking away: ,,You coming with us little guy?”

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So there was a super secret chemical that turned him into a super human. And he is intentionally keeping his friend small. Hell yeah. He should give that formula to his roommates girlfriend. That way he can watch her out size and out muscle him as well.

Reactions: NeedMore123

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 10:

I put the key in the lock and opened the door to our flat. Dan told Eric to have a seat: ,,So you really wish to be bigger?”

,,That’s my biggest dream...”, Eric replied.

Dan flexed his 19” arms as he was sitting on the wooden chair in our living room: ,,Alright then. I promise you to make you gain a LOT of muscle but for now you’ve got to tell me exactly how much you wanna gain!”

The wimpy dude first looked at Daniels bulging muscles then his eyes slid down his own body: ,,Well, look... I’m 5’8” at 120 pounds... as i see you two guys i’d already be happy with half your size!”

Daniel stood up and lifted his shirt to revel his ripped vascular sixpack. He then told Eric that he should take off his shirt too.

A bit ashamed he revealed a tiny frame, slim shoulders, but he slightly had abs. Those kind of abs weak kiddos have because their bodyfat is so extremely low.

Daniel started giggling:,, Half our size...

Hahaha You know what? You probably won’t become as big as me, but look at him (Dan pointed at me), i guess you’ll be a bit smaller than him...”

,,What do i have to do for it?”, Eric asked

,,Well, little guy, just enjoy the evening, have a bunch of drinks and tomorrow you’ll wake up as a real man! By the way do you want to measure your stats now so you can compare them tomorrow?”, Dan replied.

Eric answered sceptically: ,,Guess that would be nice...”

Dan sent me to get the tape measure. First he wrapped it around the wimps upper arm. 11 inches. Wow. Dan‘s dick was only an inch shorter than the circumference of this guys upper arm!

Next his chest. 31 inches.

,,To measure your quads you’d have to take off your Jeans”, Dan said.

Eric instantly did so, revealing blue boxershorts with quite a noticeable bulge.

,,Oh wow! I guess someone’s in the big dick club too!”, Dan shouted.

Erics face turned red: ,,Well that’s also a thing they bully me for... may i show it to you?”

Eric pulled down his pants and revealed an anaconda which was way to big proportionally to his body frame. Dan measured it. It was at 9 inches length (almost as long as fucking donkey dick Dan!!!) BUT only 3.75” in girth. It was long and slim...

Dan measured Erics quads which were at 18”.

Time went by, Dan poured Eric one drink after the other, almost finishing the entire gin bottle. It was a quarter past 1am as Eric passed out on the couch only in his boxers.

Dan stood up, went into his room and got back with the bag of supplements he bought. He put them on the table sat down and pulled out two ampules of a blueish liquid.

,,This, my dear friend, is the key for becoming the biggest, muscle loaded monster on this planet. The guy in the supplement store makes them by himself, but is too afraid to test them. It’s great to have such a weakling here to test it on him! Plus- he won’t become bigger than us two as he’s such a little guy!”, Daniel said in a creepy voice, ,,Come on, help me tie this shrimp to the couch, nobody knows how he’ll react when he turns big!”

Eric was lying there tied up with his narrow frame. Daniel pulled up the half of the syringe and stung it into Erics upper leg.

,,And now?”, i asked.

In the first ten seconds literally nothing happened. Then suddenly he started cramping. He flashed open his eyes and i guess he wanted to scream but somehow he wasn’t able. And then the transformation began. First his whole body got longer. He was now probably 6’tall, just as I am. Then his torso started to widen. So did his legs and arms. He now started to scream. His muscles grew bigger and bigger. Dan wrapped the tape around his arm. 11”. 13”. 16”. 18”. 19”. He stopped growing.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 11:

Eric was still tied to the sofa, only in his now even tighter underpants. He had a freaking awesome body, a huge meaty chest, nice abs, huge quads - and fucking 19” arms!!! They grew from 11 inchers to 19”! He was now just as big as Daniels! The only thing that was different was the bodyfat percentage, because Eric wasn’t as vascular as Dan. Eric started to speak:,,Open the knots”.

Fuck.

He was surprised himself how deep and manly his voice now was.

Dan was shocked. He was visibly shocked that there was someone in the same room just as big as him! He didn’t move or say a word. I went over to Eric and started opening the knots as Dan immediately turned around, pulled up the remaining half of the ampulla and held it in his brawny hand.

I wasn’t able to fully untie Eric, as i jumped over to Daniel to stop him from injecting that stuff as a firm grip squeezed my shoulder.

,,Wait”, Eric said.

Daniel looked deep into my eyes as if he knew what was gonna happen in the next few seconds. Somehow Eric managed to free himself and stood between me and Dan. His glutes were freaking perfect as he was standing between us with his meaty back facing towards me.

Daniel rushed the syringe towards his upper arm but Eric grabbed him by his wrist and stopped him. He was freaking strong now! I got arouse a little bit by how i saw each muscle under tension underneath Erics hairy forearm. But it was even hotter to see Dan struggeling to move his hand as he was now seemingly a little bit weaker.

Eric tighten his grip, highlighting his forearm muscles even more and that’s when I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears: Daniel begged him to stop! He finally wasn’t the strongest guy around anymore!!! Dan dropped the syringe, Eric picked it up and put it onto the table next to him. Eric grabbed Daniel by his other wrist and lifted him up with ease.

Daniel was still taller than Eric, but he i guess Dan just didn’t knew how to act in this situation...
Eric stood there only in his now really tight boxershorts, revealing everything ounce of muscle he gained. His hamstrings looked incredible, his calves were massive, i think even bigger than Dan’s... The nice dark hair that covered his legs and forearms radiated so much manlyness. His back was wide and actually looked quite defined, i saw how the teres major and minor were bulging between his lats and traps...
Eric stood next to Dan and finally turned around which got me really hard as a rock. Erics abs were really hot, with 8 big individual muscle plates, his meaty chest was covered in the same dark fur as his legs. His chest was actually that big that his nipples started pointing downwards.

His arms were huge and his shoulders were sticking out like canon balls. But what made me really horny was his “almost bursting” tight boxershort with that massive bulge. Did it only look bigger because it was tighter now? Idk...
,,I like my new size...”, Eric said in a deep manly voice with a grin that covered his whole face. ,,Daniel, didn’t you say i’d only be a little bit smaller than your pal? I’d love to compare our muscles and prove you wrong- flex your legs and get the tape!”, he continued.
Daniel immediately did so and measured his quads. 27”. Then Erics. Also 27”. Arms-both 19”. Back- both 47”.

,,Damn it, i didn’t expect you to respond so well on that formula! Looks like there’s only one point i’m probably still the bigger one...”, Daniel said a little bit disappointed now that he wasn’t the biggest guy in the room anymore. Eric instantly knew what Dan meant, stepped closer to him, took away the measure tape and slid his hand down Dan’s abs and stopped just at the top of his boxer. ,,You still think you’re bigger than... ME?!”, Eric grunted as he slipped one finger into Dan’s boxer and slid it down. ,,Not bad, not bad... you’re a big man, but something tells me i’m also hanging lower now! And heavier! Much heavier.”, Eric said. He grabbed his bulge what made the outline of his dick even more visible. He rubbed his bulge against Daniels quads and with one fast movement he pulled down his boxer and i couldn’t believe my eyes! His former long but thin meat was now massive as hell. It almost dwarfed Daniel’s cock as they were just hanging there next to eachother. Daniel couldn’t believe his eyes neither and just slowly got hard by this sight.

,,HAHAHA maaaan i knew that i can top that!”, Eric exclaimed and started rubbing and pulling his meat. It was awesome. It didn’t seem to stop growing. As it was fully hard he didn’t even manage to wrap his hand completely around it-actually just a bit more than half the circumference was covered by his hand. Eric wrapped the tape around it. 8.5 inches in girth and 12” length. Crazy. ,,I guess you don’t want to measure yours and embarrass yourself even more, right lil guy?”, Eric said to Daniel what really triggered him because he was such an egocentric fool. Somehow that sentence triggered a switch in Dan’s head and he forcefully grabbed Eric by his shoulder, rotated him and punched him into his ripped stomach-or should i say rock hard eightpack- but that left Eric just quite unimpressed...

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 12:

Dan shook his hand, as it definitely was painful to punch such ripped abs.

,,Haha, they‘re rock hard, hope you didn‘t break any of your small bones- s h r i m p“,, Eric said with a grin on his face. That was too much for Daniel. He bowed down low, ran over to Eric and tried to him. Eric just moved some inches but still stood quite stable. Eric grabbed Daniels neck and even though Daniel was still a bit taller he managed to slowly lift him off the ground. He held him for half a minute until Dan stared to gasp for air.
“Stop… please…”, Dan begged.
Eric tightened his grip once more and dropped him on the ground. I was shook as i saw Daniel lying on the ground, shiverin completely naked.
,,You told me, that after this day NOBODY is going to be able to pick on me anymore! Nobody! Not even you….”, Eric said with a big smile on his perfect face.

Eric bowed down to whisper something in Daniels ear. His massive dick was hanging just a few inches from Daniels chest. Eric started to whisper, as Daniel grabbed Erics flaccid anaconda and pulled it very hard. Eric instantly started to scream in pain and grabbed his crotch as Daniel jumped up and wrapped his 19” arms around Erics neck and crawled on his back. Eric who was still in pain tried to loosen the grip but it didn’t work so he just let himself fall on his backside where Daniel was hanging. Daniel hit the floor with a massive bump. Eric readjusted his hands, freed himself of the sleeperhold and turned himself around. Daniel was still lying on his back but Eric was now sitting on Dan’s quads pressing his arms onto the floor.

,,I gave you a last chance! Now you can beg for whatever you want, i aint gonna listen to you!”, Eric shouted. He again chocked Daniel with his hands, just before he passed out Eric shifted his ass onto Dan’s chest and gave him a legscissor. Erics furry massive calves were pressed into Daniels mouth as Eric turned to Daniels Dick and started to rub it.

,,Maaaan, you’re really a big guy. With muscles your size and a prick that big the whole world could be yours. Too bad that i’m bigger- for now only the dick but that’s already enough. I’m gonna show you how much bigger i am!”, Eric grunted as he now slid Daniels head between his quads and squeezed it hard- hard enough to make his head turn red. Eric loosened his scissors, bounced his meaty pecs and grabbed his 12 incher on the base and slid all the way along it.

,,Let’s see if i fit in your mouth…”, Eric said as he inserted the tip of his 8.5” girth monster in Daniels no painfully spread mouth. Eric tried to shove it deeper and deeper but Dan couldn’t take it. The part of shaft that wasn’t swallowed was jerked by Eric.

Daniel gagged and spit out that monster. It was freaking hot to see Daniel with all his muscles and veins popping out to free himself but he wasn’t able to… In that moment i saw how Daniels hand was moving over to the low couchtable, where I saw… ….The syringe with the remaining half ampulla! He probably tried to grab it and injected it to him-that was his only way of winning….

No. For all of the humiliations i had to face because of him, i won’t let him succeed now. I ran over to the syringe, grabbed it just right before Dan could and instantly stung it in my quad. Daniel’s facial expression was dull, he almost looked betrayed… Eric turned around and pulled the syringe out of my leg, but the liquid was already in me…

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 13:

i saw Eric’s meat going limp. Daniel’s head dropped to the floor as he realised what i had done. I dropped on my knees as i felt a strong numbing feeling all over my body. My heart raced, every tiny muscle of my body started to vibrate. I somehow tried to pull myself up and was now standing right in in front of the naked two guys lying on the living room floor. My eyes twitched. The. I felt growth. My arleady former tight clothes got even tighter. I felt my arms, my chest my lat bulging and pressing into the white fabric of my shirt. My quads and calves bloated as i heard my jeans ripping. I looked down and. Noticed how it now wasn’t too easy to look over my pecs. I bowed backwards and saw my abs leaving a nice print on my tight shirt. Then i saw the rips in my jeans and felt another growth wave. My shirt burstet with my lats popping out of it. I wanted to look at my biceps and saw some thick veins running all the way down to my hands. I flexed to see how big it now was as i tore the sleeve of my shirt. I was still growing. I grabbed the fabric and peeled it all off my torso revealing ripped valley deep abdominals with veins running over them. I got hard at that sight of mine- but i recognised what happened to Eric and that made me even harder. And it felt like i wouldn’t stop to grow down there…
The rips in my jeans were now so big i had a free view on my bulge in my underwear. It looked massive. I tried to pull my pants down but i couldn’t. I just tore them off. The head of my dick was now out of my underwear and facing towards my bellybutton. I saw it grow bigger and bigger. Thicker and thicker. It surpassed my bellybutton and i grabbed it. Fuck i couldn’t get my hand around it. It looked even thicker than Erics now! I got rid off my underwear and stood in front of the other naked two guys-with a full hard one. i couldn’t beleave my eyes as Daniel stood up and i was taller than him! I must have been a bit under 7’ now! But not only was i taller, i was also broader!

Daniel twiched and frowned as he started punching into my abs. My fucking roch hard abs. He hit me several times but i just laughed wit my massive dick pointing straight upwards. Daniel was desperate. He was tiny compared to me. His knuckles were worn off and a bit bloody. He tried to tackle me just as he did with Eric but only did i not move an inch. Dan bearhugged me but for me it felt like a friendly hug. I laughed and grabbed his neck with one hand. I tightened my grip and saw his head turn red. I was so strong now… i slowly lifted him up what lead to his flaccid big dick being on the same height as my massive monster and as he was hovering above the ground i pulled him closer to me-passivly rubbing his naked body on mine. He tried to speak with his red head but couldn’t. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and dropped him:,,Need some air, twink?”

i bowed down to him and grabbed his soft meaty prick. I jerked it and said:,, now, why doesn’t Donkey Dick Daniel get hard now?! He always liked it when he got served! But probably because he’s the tiniest in the room now! Not only by dick size!” He looked at me breathing and gasping for air with a face as if he would curse me. He grabbed my neck, so i just stood up, had him lifted up horizontally and gave him a nice hard push and threw him onto the ground. He was shivering as he shouted in pain. Eric came to me and whispered:,,it’s enough…”

,,I say when it’s enough!”, and i pinned Eric right next to Daniel on the floor. Both of them were lying on their backs like helpless turtles so i pushed them next to each other and put my knees on their sternums. I slapped Daniels face as he was almost going unconscious:,,Not now, twink”

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 10:

I put the key in the lock and opened the door to our flat. Dan told Eric to have a seat: ,,So you really wish to be bigger?”

,,That’s my biggest dream...”, Eric replied.

Dan flexed his 19” arms as he was sitting on the wooden chair in our living room: ,,Alright then. I promise you to make you gain a LOT of muscle but for now you’ve got to tell me exactly how much you wanna gain!”

The wimpy dude first looked at Daniels bulging muscles then his eyes slid down his own body: ,,Well, look... I’m 5’8” at 120 pounds... as i see you two guys i’d already be happy with half your size!”

Daniel stood up and lifted his shirt to revel his ripped vascular sixpack. He then told Eric that he should take off his shirt too.

A bit ashamed he revealed a tiny frame, slim shoulders, but he slightly had abs. Those kind of abs weak kiddos have because their bodyfat is so extremely low.

Daniel started giggling:,, Half our size...

Hahaha You know what? You probably won’t become as big as me, but look at him (Dan pointed at me), i guess you’ll be a bit smaller than him...”

,,What do i have to do for it?”, Eric asked

,,Well, little guy, just enjoy the evening, have a bunch of drinks and tomorrow you’ll wake up as a real man! By the way do you want to measure your stats now so you can compare them tomorrow?”, Dan replied.

Eric answered sceptically: ,,Guess that would be nice...”

Dan sent me to get the tape measure. First he wrapped it around the wimps upper arm. 11 inches. Wow. Dan‘s dick was only an inch shorter than the circumference of this guys upper arm!

Next his chest. 31 inches.

,,To measure your quads you’d have to take off your Jeans”, Dan said.

Eric instantly did so, revealing blue boxershorts with quite a noticeable bulge.

,,Oh wow! I guess someone’s in the big dick club too!”, Dan shouted.

Erics face turned red: ,,Well that’s also a thing they bully me for... may i show it to you?”

Eric pulled down his pants and revealed an anaconda which was way to big proportionally to his body frame. Dan measured it. It was at 9 inches length (almost as long as fucking donkey dick Dan!!!) BUT only 3.75” in girth. It was long and slim...

Dan measured Erics quads which were at 18”.

Time went by, Dan poured Eric one drink after the other, almost finishing the entire gin bottle. It was a quarter past 1am as Eric passed out on the couch only in his boxers.

Dan stood up, went into his room and got back with the bag of supplements he bought. He put them on the table sat down and pulled out two ampules of a blueish liquid.

,,This, my dear friend, is the key for becoming the biggest, muscle loaded monster on this planet. The guy in the supplement store makes them by himself, but is too afraid to test them. It’s great to have such a weakling here to test it on him! Plus- he won’t become bigger than us two as he’s such a little guy!”, Daniel said in a creepy voice, ,,Come on, help me tie this shrimp to the couch, nobody knows how he’ll react when he turns big!”

Eric was lying there tied up with his narrow frame. Daniel pulled up the half of the syringe and stung it into Erics upper leg.

,,And now?”, i asked.

In the first ten seconds literally nothing happened. Then suddenly he started cramping. He flashed open his eyes and i guess he wanted to scream but somehow he wasn’t able. And then the transformation began. First his whole body got longer. He was now probably 6’tall, just as I am. Then his torso started to widen. So did his legs and arms. He now started to scream. His muscles grew bigger and bigger. Dan wrapped the tape around his arm. 11”. 13”. 16”. 18”. 19”. He stopped growing.
472FA452-AAE9-48DF-B1D8-8AE2C587E5B6.jpeg

Just a little visualisation of Eric before he transformed

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 12:

Dan shook his hand, as it definitely was painful to punch such ripped abs.

,,Haha, they‘re rock hard, hope you didn‘t break any of your small bones- s h r i m p“,, Eric said with a grin on his face. That was too much for Daniel. He bowed down low, ran over to Eric and tried to him. Eric just moved some inches but still stood quite stable. Eric grabbed Daniels neck and even though Daniel was still a bit taller he managed to slowly lift him off the ground. He held him for half a minute until Dan stared to gasp for air.
“Stop… please…”, Dan begged.
Eric tightened his grip once more and dropped him on the ground. I was shook as i saw Daniel lying on the ground, shiverin completely naked.
,,You told me, that after this day NOBODY is going to be able to pick on me anymore! Nobody! Not even you….”, Eric said with a big smile on his perfect face.

Eric bowed down to whisper something in Daniels ear. His massive dick was hanging just a few inches from Daniels chest. Eric started to whisper, as Daniel grabbed Erics flaccid anaconda and pulled it very hard. Eric instantly started to scream in pain and grabbed his crotch as Daniel jumped up and wrapped his 19” arms around Erics neck and crawled on his back. Eric who was still in pain tried to loosen the grip but it didn’t work so he just let himself fall on his backside where Daniel was hanging. Daniel hit the floor with a massive bump. Eric readjusted his hands, freed himself of the sleeperhold and turned himself around. Daniel was still lying on his back but Eric was now sitting on Dan’s quads pressing his arms onto the floor.

,,I gave you a last chance! Now you can beg for whatever you want, i aint gonna listen to you!”, Eric shouted. He again chocked Daniel with his hands, just before he passed out Eric shifted his ass onto Dan’s chest and gave him a legscissor. Erics furry massive calves were pressed into Daniels mouth as Eric turned to Daniels Dick and started to rub it.

,,Maaaan, you’re really a big guy. With muscles your size and a prick that big the whole world could be yours. Too bad that i’m bigger- for now only the dick but that’s already enough. I’m gonna show you how much bigger i am!”, Eric grunted as he now slid Daniels head between his quads and squeezed it hard- hard enough to make his head turn red. Eric loosened his scissors, bounced his meaty pecs and grabbed his 12 incher on the base and slid all the way along it.

,,Let’s see if i fit in your mouth…”, Eric said as he inserted the tip of his 8.5” girth monster in Daniels no painfully spread mouth. Eric tried to shove it deeper and deeper but Dan couldn’t take it. The part of shaft that wasn’t swallowed was jerked by Eric.

Daniel gagged and spit out that monster. It was freaking hot to see Daniel with all his muscles and veins popping out to free himself but he wasn’t able to… In that moment i saw how Daniels hand was moving over to the low couchtable, where I saw… ….The syringe with the remaining half ampulla! He probably tried to grab it and injected it to him-that was his only way of winning….

No. For all of the humiliations i had to face because of him, i won’t let him succeed now. I ran over to the syringe, grabbed it just right before Dan could and instantly stung it in my quad. Daniel’s facial expression was dull, he almost looked betrayed… Eric turned around and pulled the syringe out of my leg, but the liquid was already in me…
BA912143-B19B-4A86-9FC0-F23352509DF6.jpeg

Eric lifting up Daniel after the transformation