Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 14:

Dan and Eric layed there next to each other. Naked on the floor with their massive dicks hanging completely limp. In my right hand i grabbed Daniels big but compared to mine tiny cock and in my left hand i held Erics limp but thick monstercock. ,,Haha, look how small he is…”, i said and slowly started moving both my hands up and down. They both slowly got hard. I played with them like dolls. Daniel tried to sit up. I let him do so but as his upper body was erected i places my foot on his chest. It was now that i noticed that my feet also grew, as Dan’s chest was covered by my nice slim foot. I gave him a little push and rocketed him back on the ground. With both his hands he grabbed my ankle and tried to push it away. I pressed my foot harder in his chest:,, Why don’t you flex your chest now, Daniel?!” I asked cynically. I was totally overwhelmed with my new muscles as i saw how massive and vascular my furry claves were.

I bowed down grabbed Dan under his armpits and lifted him up. Like an angry child he was punching and kicking as i held him in the air. ,,Hmmm lil boi, calm down”, i said as i gave him a kiss on his forehead, grabbed his neck with one hand and held him higher. His face turned red, he tried to rip off my fingers but couldn’t. He started kicking in my rockhard abs. I only laughed as i saw the fear in his face as he was lacking air and his dick going limp again.

I dropped him right before he’d gone unconscious. There he was completely naked, shivering, kneeling on the floor.

,,Suck Erics dick”, i whispered in his ear.

He just looked at me and shouted:,, i won’t do that!”

,,ok, however you want, weakling!”, I grabbed his neck from behind, slid him over to Eric and pressed his face against that huge monstercock. Daniel didn’t open his mouth. I had to change that.

Eric was still lying on his back -rock hard-, Daniel was kneeling in front of Erics monstercock and i approached Daniel from behind. I wrapped my massive arm around his neck and gave him a hard headlock. My dick was hard and i pressed it against Daniels Back. I squeezed his neck as i flexed my biceps intermittently. In that moment Daniel gasped for air, opened his mouth and i put him over Erics massive meat and released Daniel. Immediately he spit out that cock, gagged hard and took a deep breath. Daniel accepted that he had no chance against my strength. I looked him in the eyes and told him:,, DO. IT.” Unwilling he took Erics thick 12 incher in his mouth and started blowing the tip of it. He slowly started moving his mouth up and down the first few inches of Erics monster meat. Eric seemed to like it as he started moving his hips. I watched them a little bit. I watched how the former extreme alphamale Daniel was now by far the weakest lil bitch.

I saw that Eric was about to cum, so i dragged Daniel away from that muscle boy.

,,That was cute. We all see that I’m the biggest now, so i’m gonna compare with the beta male in here!”, i said as i went over to Eric and offered him my hand to help him stand up.

First of all i noticed how i was taller. I grabbed Eric’s monstermeat that was dripping in saliva and precum. I held it next to mine. To my surprise i was only maybe half an inch longer and just as thick as Eric! Probably because his dick was initially already huge as mine was only average…

My frame was wider as Erics. I turned him around, so that his back was now on my abs. Between his legs i slid through my cock and heard Eric say:,, From this perspective it looks as long as Daniels!”

Even though i was the hairiest of us three my veins were clearly visible. I looked in the mirror and saw that there actually was no need to compare, as my biceps, quads, pecs, basically all my muscles looked by far bigger than Erics! With my dick still between Erics tree trunk quads i started moving my hips. I saw Erics dick get even harder, pointing towards his hanging pecs. Standing behind him i slid my hand down his Pecs, his rocky abs, towards his massive meat and grabbed his shaft. I started jerking him and noticed how his meat was pulsating. I stopped and turned him around.

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed Eric on his knees. ,,I am the alpha, you’re supposed to worship me!“, i said to him.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 15:

I dragged Daniel over to me too: Get on your knees!” At frst Daniel refused, but then i took a step closer to him, so that i towered above him. My meaty, hairy pecs were almost pressed into his face. “Get. Down.”

He slowly lowered his body and finally kneeled before me. My humongous penis was now on the same level as both their faces. I placed my hands on the back of their heads as i pulled them closer to my sloppy groin. I saw Erics meat slowly getting hard. I shook my hips so that my flaccid thick meat hit their faces. Daniel worked against me holding him closer as my dick grew hard but i didn’t let him go.

,,Ah, you know what guy’s… i know something better to do… let’s go out again.”, i said and gave Daniel a push, so that he laid on his back again. ,, Get up shrimps, get dressed. Daniel, get Eric some of your clothes.”, i commanded. Dan took a few minutes but came back with two boxershorts, two jeans and an one green and one white t-shirt. They both took on the boxershorts. The size was just like made for Eric. Even though the tip of his dick was hanging out at the bottom of it but, they still were “wide” or “loose cut”. Then they covered their muscular legs with the jeans. That’s when i noticed a thing-i was way bigger now. Way bigger than Daniel. How should i find clothes that would fit me?! I told Daniel to get me one of his boxershorts too and some of his oversized clothes. He hurried back in his room and came back with my request. He offered me a red boxer. I grabbed it and started laughing. I stepped into it and pulled it up as far as i could. But around half way up my quads there was no chance to pull them any further. Now i was standing there, with a rippling tight “loose cut boxer” pulled up half way my treetrunks and my massive limp dick was hanging over it. I tensed my quads and then i heard them burst. ,,Guess i can’t go out like that…!”, i said laughing. I ripped the torn boxer off my knees and asked Daniel:,, What else have you got, little boi?”

,,i got one XXL baggy trousers, they’re wide cut and one size too big… for me…”, he murmured. I grabbed the beige trouser and tried to put it on. After pulling and adjusting for a few minutes i was able to pull it over my quads. The “baggy” trouser was tight as a spandex and my dick was clearly visible. I took one squat and heard it burst. The fabric ripped where my massive calves are. Also there was a hole right above my knee’s where my lower quads started bulging. I grabbed the fabric and tore it off, so that now i had very very tight shorts: ,,At least i’m not naked… but with that dickprint visible it wouldn’t be much of a difference.”

Daniel had a XXXL sweater, he ordered it for the gym, but it was one size too big, as he only needs XL, so i told him to bring it to me.

First i unzipped it and dressed Daniel with it. It was very loose and baggy- hanging to his knees. Then i put it over my wide frame. Fuck. It was tight. I hit da double biceps pose and heard the fabric burst on my biceps and back. I didn’t want to zip it up, so that i wouldn’t cover my vascular ripped abs:,,Let’s head to the bar again”

61DAD620-2B3E-4C91-B79A-47E5054B224C.jpeg

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Part 8:

It was summer again. Time has passed and i got to know a girl that was quite into me (and basically into my muscles). At university she often stuck around me and touched my biceps and abs. In more lonely moments she even slid her hand from my sixpack down to my groin.

One day I asked her wether she wanted to go swimming with me after lessons. She was totally excited.

As we got to the lake we queued up at the entrance. It was an awesome day, even tough the queue was very long. I was the tallest guy there, and as far as i could see also the broadest... But hold up... wtf dude?! At the very front i saw a guy that was taller than me, way taller. And broader. He was a monster... his shoulders were twice as wide as the most guys around. I couldn’t believe my eyes as that juggernaut turned sideways. It was Daniel. Donkey Dick Daniel. My bodybuilder roommate and best friend.... Fuck. I just hoped he didn’t notice me and my girlfriend but after he paid the entrance he put his backpack down and spotted us.

I acted as if i didn’t see him and paid my fee as i felt two big hands slapping and rubbing my neck.

,,Heeeey dude! Didn’t expect you to come!”, Dan said to me and bounced his pecs under his loose shirt.

Fuck. He’s totally gonna dwarf me. I didn’t say a thing. I just looked over to my girlfriend and i didn’t like what i saw. She was drooling. She couldn’t keep her eyes off him and his huge bulging muscles. And he was still fully clothed...

We went on an elevated place. Dan rolled out his towel, stood on it and took off his shirt. Wow. He was almost glowing. His blonde hair was waving in the wind, his massive muscles were covered in thin, hairless, vascular skin. Everyone around was gazing at him. So did my girlfriend:

,,Damn your fit!!” She said.

Dan bounced his pecs and flexed his abs. She nearly fainted. She automatically moved her hand towards his pecs and rested them there. I was way out of the center of attention, as i was shorter and almost 80 lbs lighter than Dan.

Dan took out his sunblocker and looked over to me. I saw him, knee what he wanted me to do, but i refused to oil his body in front of my girlfriend. He just smiled and asked her: ,,Sorry.... would u mind putting that cream on my damn back? I just can’t reach it anymore hahah”

She jumped off her towel and took way too much of that cream in her hands and started to rub his back: ,,Damn it, looks like i got too much out of that tube! I’ll oil in your front too, if u don’t mind”
She went around him and started with his huge pecs. She massaged all his meaty muscle mass for a very long time, just before she slid her hands down over his washboard abs.

We went into the water for a swim. We played a bit of volleyball there, what meant Daniels torso was constantly splashed with water that slowly run down on his oiled, smooth body, around his abs, back into the lake.

After a while we went out of the water. Donkey Dick Daniel’s dickprint was clearly visible in his swimming shorts.

Back on our place both, boys and girls came over to Daniel and asked if they could take a picture with him, or even better touch his muscles and even oil him up again... I was jealous as fuck -as nobody noticed me.

,,I’m gonna head home, what about you guys?”, Dan said.

My girl just said: ,,Oh, right, we also wanted to leave, right?”

Ok. Damn. We all packed our things and went homewards. But wtf was Daniel doing? He didn’t take on his shirt... He was going to walk through the city only in his wet swimming shorts, posing with every step?

It was the first time my girlfriend was coming to my place, as i didn’t know her for that long. I showed her my room and she closed the door.

,,Damn, i’m horny now, after seeing so much muscles today!”, she said.

,,So...? What?! HORNY?! You got extra horny because u saw... DANIEL?!”, i said a bit offended.

Seems like i said “Daniel” a bit too loud as he came into the room too. He still wasn’t wearing a shirt, but neither did he now wear a short. Only his boxers...

,,Let’s just watch a movie...”, i suggested.

We went to the living room. After searching for the remote for half an eternity Dan came and laid on the couch too-right next to my girl- still only covered in his boxers. I laid in between him and my girl, so Dan started to “fun cuddle” me. He wrapped his hairless tree trunk legs around my hip and pushed his bulge towards my ass. I felt his meat pulsating.

I wanted to move my body out of his extremities. But what a surprise- i had absolutely. no. chance.

He rested his 19” arms on my face. I smelled his sweaty armpits. That was too much. He humiliated me right in front of my girlfriend what made me very angry... i used all my force to escape him.

,,Ok, little buddy, you wanted it that way...”,, Dan said and i noticed how stupid i was... He stood up and lifted me off the couch with only one arm. He bearhugged me and pressed my face into his pecs. My girlfriend just couldn’t believe what she saw. He somehow set me free and i turned around and wanted to lay down again. But Dan made some kissing noises and whispered “pathetic”. I lost it. I punched him into his abs, his meaty pecs... what wasn’t effective at all... he pushed me to the ground, face down and kneeled on my back. I was moving my arms around angrily, trying to grab any extremity of him... but the only thing i caught was his... boxershort...

And i accidentally ripped a huge hole in it, revealing his massive prick. He turned me on my back so that i saw what i did. Fuck. My girlfriend could see all of his manlyhood... Dan stood up, stepped on my chest and said: ,,Now, well, those are overrated now...”

He slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his corn cob pipe. My girlfriend stood up too and came over to him. She started to feel up his pecs, abs and arms. Dan started to undress her. I wanted to stand up, but Daniel just gave me a push with his foot, pinning me down with eaze. My girlfriend got on her knees and started stroking Dan’s massive throbbing dick, which was now growing bigger and bigger, while she moved her hand up and down his vascular washboard abs. She put that monstercock into her mouth but that wasn’t enough for her...

,,I WANT TO FEEL THAT MONSTER INSIDE OF ME!”, she screamed. Daniel just grinned down to me. He grabbed my neck and lifted me. ,,It’s over weakling”, he said as he wrapped his monster biceps around my neck and choked me. The last thing i felt was his hard massive dick pressing against my ass. He made me pass out again.

As i woke up, totally exhausted and weakened i found my self tied to the couch, unable to move. I heard my girlfriend scream in pain, but she liked it...

“FUUUCK, YOU’RE WAY TOO BIG!!!”

,,AAAAAAAHHHH! LET ME TOUCH YOUR MUSCLES!”

,,DON’T STOP! SHOVE IT IN”

,,FUUUUUCK”

Donkey Dick Dan came and dropped my girl to the floor. She was totally out of breath, hurt and weak...

He came over to me with a grin and whispered in my ear:,, Now it’s your turn, weakling...”
Wait your best friend really embarrassed you in front of your girl friend and she fucked him in front you while you were passed out

Reactions: orenshamir94

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 16:

We left the apartment and headed towards the city center. As it was really late there were only few people on the streets. We had to walk through some dark, unlit streets where we spotted four dark silhouettes. They were quite angry and as we approached them i recognised those people! They were the bullies from the bar! Man, this is going to be fun!!! We followed them but also kept enough space to them so they won’t spot us so easily. They took a turn into a dead end street where they met four other guys.

,,I got a plan. Daniel, u already beat them up once, so i guess they‘re quite angry and wanting a revenge! I suggest u approach them, let‘s see what happens when they recognise you…“, i said with a grin.

,,But… but… they‘re in eight now…!“, Dan said.

,,Hahaha, that shouldn’t be a problem for „Big Daniel“, should it?“, i hissed and gave him a bump. He turned around and really approached those guys. Eric and i hid behind a container, with only our heads sticking out.

,,Guys, that’s him! Fuck him up“, was the only thing i heard. Man, what were these guys thinking, Daniel is still taller and way bigger than them. They encircled him and it didn’t take too long that the first punch was landed. Daniel was good at defending himself, but i wanted to spice things up:,,Eric, nobody’s gonna pick on you again? Go help him“

Eric entered the game. The fight stopped for a second as they noticed that they were looking at Eric! The whimpy weakling they beat up before! Now it was an easy one for the two muscle guys. Daniel held two guys in a sleeper and Eric already knocked one out.

Now finally i entered the game. I slowly came closer and revealed my massive frame under the light of the only streetlamp around.

,,Gentlemen.“ i said. Everybody stopped fighting. I heard them scream:

,,What‘s going on here?!“

,,shit, look at that monster!“

,,no chance against that!“

The opponents were already shorter than Dan and Eric, but they were also shorter than me! One of them tried to run away.

,,Not so fast“, i grabbed his neck from behind with one hand. I lifted him up and looked into his eyes. He looked down in fear, inspected my hairy chest, my ripped abs, my vascular arms, my ripped clothes. I saw how a tear ran down his cheeks.

,,Good night“, i whispered in his ear as i bearhugged and dropped him unconscious.

Two other guys tried to flee but i grabbed one again by the neck and the other by his ankle. Again i lifted them up, held them in the air and noticed how my sweater tore on my back. I put their faces under my sweaty armpits and gave them a sleeperhold. They were punching my biceps and trying to escape but after a few seconds they also went unconscious.

There were only two more left. It was satisfying to see them shivering in the corner of the street. They both begged me to not hurt them. I looked and turned my back on them:,, Come on guys, those shrimps are done. There’s nothing more to do here“

Daniel, Eric and me went out of this narrow, dark fight scene. ,,That was too easy, i’m freaking horny now“, i said. On the main road we met a lot of people and everyone was staring at our… i mean MY muscle mass. In front of a pub i spotted two incredibly hot girls, they were dressed in hotpants and had great boobs and asses. I was instantly hard and noticed how they were gazing at my huge muscles. So i waddled over to them and noticed that only Eric followed me. As i turned around i saw that Daniel met a guy, that was also quite fit. Anyway, Eric and me went over to the chicks and as Eric started talking i gave him a hip bump and interrupted him. A0195218-2388-41BB-AF7D-4B6E029AFE0F.png
8F79BC84-BB0E-4442-A349-C24CA55F1A25.png
0FC30AA1-AC09-4CD4-9ECA-3CFEC3FC43AB.png

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 17:

,,Hello ladies”, my deep voice impressed the girls and they couldn’t stop staring at me. I guess they didn’t even notice Eric anymore. I turned around to get us a drink as i noticed that Daniel swallowed something like a pill he got from that stranger. I looked over to him as the blonde girl took a step closer to me and brushed her finger over my hairy chest down my abs. She said,,I think i also got something to drink at home”

I looked into her eyes and we started kissing. I grabbed her and pressed her to my rock hard body. I felt her big boobs and she pressed her leg against mine, rubbing my dick with her knee. Suddenly she stepped back in shock looked at my bulge, looked at her friend and shouted:,, come on, let’s go home” she grabbed my hand and we left. The other girl waved over to Eric and Daniel to accompany us. On a crossroad we waited for a cab. A big white bus came, we entered it. Dan and Eric were sitting in the back, while i was sitting on the middle chair with one girl left and the other girl right of me. After the blonde girl told her address i kissed and touched the two girls the whole ride long. The blonde girl was shaking in hornyness as she opened her apartment door. I could see her skin tight jean was already wet between her legs. The three of us and her friend entered the apartment. The blonde girl instantly peeled off my bursted sweater. I helped her with that. She was crazy for my muscles. As i was standing in front of her shirtless the other girl also came over to me and touched my veiny biceps:,, Wow, i’ve never seen such big muscles! I’d love to see you three guys flexing for us!” I grinned and bounced my pecs. I didn’t take off what was left of my ripped baggy jean as i didn’t wear any boxers and it was so tight anyways. I gave Dan and Eric a hand sign to come over. They hesitated a bit but they knew i’d punish them if they didn’t come. After a bit they also started undressing but to heat the girls up i helped them undress. I pressed my ripped body right on Daniels as i took off his shirt. They undressed their jeans, we started flexing.

It took no time to prove that i was the biggest of us. I hit a double biceps pose and jokingly laid my massive arms around their necks. I looked over my huge pecs and saw the bulge in my jean, even though my dick wasn’t even hard. The blonde girl came over to me an touched my huge muscles. She wanted to touch my bulge but i grabbed her hand and said:,,Not that fast”

I went over to Daniel, towered in front of him and pulled his boxer down.

,,WOOW, that’s huge!”, she said even though he was flaccid. The other girl also came closer. I pulled down Erics boxer and heard them both shout:,, WHAT?! How can it be that big?!” Eric was-again- hard as a rock with his dick pointing straight upwards. I grabbedt the blonde’s hand and put it on my abs. I moved it down, onto my bulge, then i let her do the rest. She looked into my eyes and as she noticed me growing and getting even bigger she only mumbled:,, Wha… wait… how’s… that’s bigger than a horse…”

With my help we peeled off what was left of the “baggy” jean and i revealed my monstermeat. She instantly wanted to take it in her mouth, but instead i lifted her up and carried her around a bit. I dumped her on her bed and bumped my massive prick on her belly:,, It’s way too big, it’s never gonna fit!…But i like it…”, she said. I laid ok my back, flexed my arm and said:,,You ever felt muscles that big? Touch them…!“

She started licking my biceps an i saw her hand going down towards her clit. I rolled her on her back and got on top of her. With the tip of my massive dick i tickled her vagina, but as i wanted to shove it in deeper she started screaming.

After a while I felt another hand brushing down on my hard broad back. Thinking it was the other girl i grabbed behind me, but all i felt was hairy muscle. Eric.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 18:

I turned around, placed one foot on the ground and grabbed his throat:,,Do NOT interrupt me now, twink!” I shouted at him. I carried him over to Daniel and the other girl. I commanded Daniel to feel Erics muscles. The other girl was really turned on by that, so i told Daniel to lick Erics abs. After a bit i grabbed Dan’s head and moved it towards Erics huge dick. Strange, he didn’t even work against it…

,,Daaamn”, the girls moaned, so i hit a double biceps pose and they both came to me, as the blonde licked the tip of my massive monster cock- as it already filled her mouth and the other girl rubbed her body and tits on my rock hard back muscles.

Meanwhile Daniel pressed his abs on Erics muscular quads. He worshipped him very intensely and Eric seemed to like it a lot as he moaned and came with a huge cumshot over Daniels chest. Daniel kept shoving Erics long and thick cock deeper down his throat. He gagged but craved it more and more. Daniel devoured all of Erics white juice as he couldn’t stop pumping cum from his nuts. He still had the tip of Erics meat in his mouth as Eric suddenly started screaming and shivering:,, AAAAH, what’s happening?! Daniel, spit it out!” I saw Daniels body pulsating and after a while somehow Erics cock appeared to… shrink…! The girls stopped giving me pleasure as Eric continued to scream. As i looked at Daniels cock it seemed to grow. And shit, it indeed did! Suddenly also his muscles started to swell and pulsate, as Eric twisted in pain and shrunk more and more. Daniel didn’t stop to suck on Erics long but former longer cock. After a few seconds Eric was as just as whimpy and small as in the minute we met him. Maybe even smaller. But Daniel on the other hand was… was… a monster. His whole body pulsated and was covered in red pulsating vascular gargantuan muscles. 8E998EC4-0CB9-4CB0-934B-621771E2AB9C.jpeg

plow

Sexy Member
Media
As arousing as this story is, I feel very disturbed by the real parts of it. Several scenes reported as real clearly depict criminal offences, like a forced blowjob, which is a rape. The overall poor set of social interactions and their toxicity make me really uncomfortable, to the point that I'll stop reading. It doesn't change anything to the fact that the story may be super hot...

Reactions: bernadette133

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 19:

As Daniel erected his incredible massive body, he rested his arm on Erics shoulder. Willing or unwilling he made Eric collapse like a house of cards under the massive weight of his freaking huge muscles.

Daniel stood up from his kneeling stance and it was incredible: he almost bumped his head into the ceiling, he was waaay bigger that me, no need to compare to Eric. His cock grew to an immeasurable size, even though it was flaccid. He waddled towards me. Seeing this monster walk and his humongous thick meat swinging from left to right made me instantly rockhard. As he was only one step away i noticed how his new massive hairless muscles were covered in thick pulsating veins. His arms were as huge as my quads, his soft dick was… around the size,maybe just a little less girthier than my forearm. I started shivering- i don’t know if it was because i was afraid or aroused.

Eric was still lying on the ground, depleted and drained. Daniel looked into my eyes, grinned and bowed down to me as he rested his hands on his knees. ,,You ain’t gonna give me commands anymore”, he mumbled,”cute-do i intimidate you?”

He straightened his body again, rested his big hands on his hips. My eyes were on the height of his nipples. He didn’t flex or anything, i just saw his massive chest rise and fall with every breath he took. I noticed the girls slowly approaching us again. He still had mostly no hair, only his armpits, pubes and lower abs were covered with light golden-blonde hair. The veins on his chest ran down over his delts towards his arms, where they looked like road maps. Also his eightpack was covered in heavy veins. Instinctively my hand moved towards those veins. I was in a kind of trance, as i slowly followed their path downwards, over the deep trenches of his abs and as i came lower and lower my indexfinger bumped into a huge peace of soft meat. I came back to myself as i noticed his body was wiggling as he laughed: ,,And it’s not even hard yet”. Also my knees felt weak as goo and as i looked down my dick was harder as a rock and pointing upwards to my chest. Daniel easily lifted me up until my dick was on the height of his mouth. He bumped my head into the ceiling and licked the precum off the tip of my dick. I again saw his muscles tense and veins pulsate:,, AAAHHHMMMMMM, trust me, you’re gonna be like Eric. Quite soon, if you ask me. But before i drain you i’m gonna play with you a little bit”, he said as he put me on the ground again. BF869875-8F72-48C6-A2C1-646BFB08E3DA.jpeg

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Part 20:

,,Girls, come over”, Daniel said. He grabbed Eric’s limp soft body by his pelvis and lifted him up on the bed. ,,Mmmmmh”, Daniel mumbled as he smelled on Erics weak body like an animal. Daniel bowed down to Erics cock and licked his still pretty impressive dick. He grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled me over to him. He lifted me onto the bed, next to Eric with ease, just as he would be playing with dolls. ,,Girls, why don’t you get a taste of this big guy?”, he said. They came closer, but all they could care about were Daniels huge muscles and humongous cock. The girls didn’t waste a tiny bit of their attention on me, but they were all over Daniel. The blonde girl touched Daniels massive pecs, and worshipped his huge body, started shivering, moaned hard and came. The other girl tried to suck on his huge limp dick but Daniel just lifted her up and laid her onto my body, on my ripped abs, with her face right above my rock hard dick.

Daniel snipped the tip of my cock. ,, Man, you’re superhorny, but you must not cum yet. I’m gonna make you edge so hard, that you will cum enough to fill a bathtub”, he said with a sinister grin.

I remembered and cleared my head-he just wants to add my muscle mass to himself! I may not cum, i need to get my rock hard dick soft again. Even though the thought of Daniel growing even more made me even hornier, i had to stop thinking about that… in my head i started collecting pictures and things that were big turnoffs, and after a bit i was going softer.

“Damn, u don’t like my muscles anymore?”, Daniel said, as he also laid over Eric and me. He was heavy. Really heavy. It was incredible to feel his weight on my body. He rubbed his biceps into my face. Then he placed his armpit over my face. With his other hand he reached for my cock, gave it a hard grip and started stroking and making me hard again.

,,Mmmh, i remember how u loved to dominate me. I must say it feels awesome to be that much bigger again!”, Daniel said, as he stepped off the bed. He swung around his soft monstercock, that was as thick as a Pringles can. He grabbed my throat and lifted me up. He tightened the grip around my throat as he lowered me as he pulled my body close to his. It was incredible to feel my muscles on his humongous musclemountains…

I stared shivering again and he let me down, shook his head and laughed. He rapidly wrapped his arms around my body and bearhugged me. Fuck it was so hot. I felt his light bodyhair scratching on my skin. He tightened his grip and i felt his muscles tense. I felt every single muscle fibre. His massive pecs bulged into my face. I stared gasping for air and tried to speak, but i couldn’t push any air through my lunges: ,,Mhhh, how much stronger I am…!”