Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in a really really weird situation right now. The whole issue is a potentially TL;DR story so I'll just put it like this:

My best friend of over 7 years recently asked to see my penis to compare it to his. This was completely out of the blue, I've never known him to have any insecurities or anything but (as he says) he does and wanted to see mine. I humored him at first (which may have been my mistake) and sent him a pic I had taken. I rather stupidly didn't include anything for him to reference my size so he said it wasn't good enough and now wants to see it in person.

First you need to understand he is my best and most trusted buddy. The problem is that I think it may be a come on. I'm pretty certain he's straight, which is why I'm asking your opinions here, but the problem is what if he isn't completely straight and this is a come on. I would have no problems being his friend even if he wasn't straight but I don't know how to deal with this situation. Like I said he's my best friend, we have so much in common and he's the only guy I have ever been able to confide in over some really personal matters.

If this really is just a big insecurity for him and I could somehow put his mind to rest with it then I'd have no problem at all showing it to him. And if that were the case but I just said no I think our friendship could be irreparably damaged because we have always been there for each other for whatever we needed.

On the other hand if this was a come on, and upon showing it to him he tried to take it further I would give him a resounding no and I don't think I could be friends with him for trying to pull such an underhanded move. At the same time if I don't show it to him I have no idea how it would affect our friendship e.g would he lose interest in me if he thought we'd never get together?

So how I see it, whether I show it to him or not I risk permanently damaging or destroying a friendship I hold dear. Any advice would be deeply appreciated, or any other way to try and get out of this situation without causing damage. I must say I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of showing him my junk in person.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're not comfortable.
just tell him it makes you uncomfortable.
if he pushes it then he's a crappy friend.
it really is that simple.

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could tell him that it would just be weird for you to show him in person. If he's after measurements, say you'd send him another comparison pic. If it's not, just go right ahead and ask him why it needs to be in person.

Alternatively, recommend the site to him, he'd get more than enough penis' to compare to. :smile:

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're not comfortable.
just tell him it makes you uncomfortable.
if he pushes it then he's a crappy friend.
it really is that simple.

That's exactly how I feel but when as I sit at home like this I wonder what if it really is just a sticking point he wants to get out of the way. I'll have to correct you and say he isn't a crappy friend. He's a bloody good one that I've always been able to rely on and I know that if I said no he wouldn't push it. But like I said it could weaken our friendship, and when i think about how good it was having a friend like him to lean on in my darker times I feel like I'd be betraying him because he really seems down about the whole issue.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Man, you sound really indecisive.
Either say "I'm really uncomfortable" and say no thank you
or say "Look, but don't touch" and laugh along with the joke....

or just say "how about we go to a public bathroom and piss in the urinal and then you can take a peek"??? (that is natural and happens every day, from what I understand about men's urinals)

;)

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you just direct him here. Obviously delete your post. He can check you out and others .

Had though about that but he has my pic and I really wouldn't want him to stumble upon and recognize me in my profile.

You could tell him that it would just be weird for you to show him in person. If he's after measurements, say you'd send him another comparison pic. If it's not, just go right ahead and ask him why it needs to be in person

I told him my measurements, which I thought would be enough but he wasn't satisfied, which is when I first started to get worried. I'm actually considering sending him another pic with a ruler despite him saying it wouldn't do but I'm worried that may complicate things further.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, you sound really indecisive.
Either say "I'm really uncomfortable" and say no thank you
or say "Look, but don't touch" and laugh along with the joke....

or just say "how about we go to a public bathroom and piss in the urinal and then you can take a peek"??? (that is natural and happens every day, from what I understand about men's urinals)

;)

I think the bathroom thing might actually work. I'd prefer that to us just being in a room alone together, only problem would be trying to stuff a boner away if someone else came along but I'm sure I could just turn away from them. Will definitely suggest it.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why would you have a boner?? just curious?

you saying he doesn't just wanna see your dick, but he wants to see it hard??

this whole thing is kinda weird.

Yes, he wants to see it hard, which is why I was so uncomfortable about it. I'm sure he's seen it as a softy when we went to the shanks together before, which is why FancyPants idea makes so much more sense.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a past life when I had no conscience I probably would have said "yeah, whatever." But I don't think I would have ever done anything that made me feel uncomfortable, even in the slightest. That "whatever" attitude was all about what feels good - if whatever you wanted to do resulted in me feeling good, then I was probably for it.

Still, my best buds never initiated anything. Probably while we're still best buds.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's stupid, and i do mean stupid, that you're freaking out about ruining things by not letting him look at your boner.

it should be him worrying about ruining things by asking you to do this.

and by saying the pic you offered wasn't enough, he was being pushy.

don't be a doormat, doll.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's stupid, and i do mean stupid, that you're freaking out about ruining things by not letting him look at your boner.

it should be him worrying about ruining things by asking you to do this.

and by saying the pic you offered wasn't enough, he was being pushy.

don't be a doormat, doll.

Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated. I think I owe him for the way he has been there for me in the past and has never judged me, and I think to a certain extent it shouldn't be such a big deal if he just wants to look. I'll tell him Fancy's idea, which doesn't seem too bad, and if he still acts funny about it I'll confront him head on. I'd hate to lose him, but like you said he'd be being inconsiderate and not a very good friend after all if he couldn't accept that.

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
You should never do something sexually you're not comfortable with. If he's really interested in comparing he'd be on the internet, or at the urinals, or in a public shower. Unless if he has something for you, or wants to feel superior to you I don't see why he'd go to you. I'd never ask to see another dude's dick, especially my bff but then on the other hand I don't want to suck it.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know if your friend is hung too, or how hung, but I have to say, as big as yours is, there's just something about it that sort of demands seeing it hard in person to believe it, not to mention that it's just f'ing cool to look at one so big! So, maybe he is a little bi. It's probably not that he's insecure about his, because if I was a tugboat, i wouldn't compare myself to an aircraft carrier, I'd compare myself to other tugboats. It's perfectly legit to say look, Im straight, and this kind of weirds me out. If you want to look, I guess thats cool, but thats it. You seem to kind of want to do it out of friendship for him. yes, he's being pushy, but sometimes friends are pushy with friends because they really want something. I got circumsized late, and many of my male classmates wanted to see it after the job was done. I let them have a look and all curiosities were satisfied. If you decide to go ahead with it, just let him know you're doing it as a favor and not entirely comfortable with it and let it be done.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
If this situation is real- and I'm having some doubts - then I think you want to show him and are 1. afraid of what it says about you and 2. looking for reasons to rationalize showing him. Show him or don't but either way decide based on what you want.

Last edited: