My Best Friend

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a guy (bi) …I have another guy best friend (straight) I have known for 10 years… we basically live with each other…talk to each other for hours each day… hang out and go do whatever almost everyday…

I absolutely love him! Maybe not romantically idk. But I can’t stop thinking about what it would be like to be with him. He has a nice cock, a perfect ass… he’s fucking cute… I can’t tell him because I don’t want to ruin our relationship but…god I want to fuck him and him to fuck me so bad!

D

deleted16577781

Does he know you are bi!

totally opposite situation but a female friend loved a male friend and after ten of more years told him!!
They got married and had children and still together.

maybe 'he' feels the same way but vac not bare to say anything?

maybe he is unsure and doesn't want to ruin the friendship!!

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does he know you are bi!

totally opposite situation but a female friend loved a male friend and after ten of more years told him!!
They got married and had children and still together.

maybe 'he' feels the same way but vac not bare to say anything?

maybe he is unsure and doesn't want to ruin the friendship!!
Yeah, he knows I’m bi.

Reactions: deleted16577781

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I know! I think there are only like 2 I haven’t seen at least partially naked lol. Hell we send ass pics to each other in the group chats lol
I don't think its abnormal or weird but every group of friends and even region is different. None of my friends would ever be caught even with a shirt off arpund each other. Hyper masculine environment causes it. As well as homophobia unfortunately.

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I haven’t had that experience.
Hmm idk I always assumed most guys don’t mind flashing their ass or changing in front of other guys. But that may be mostly because we all played sports in high school so, we were used to it? Idk

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you might haven't take a chance then !!!

or push the boundaries a little and see how he responds.
Yeah, I haven’t taken a chance or anything. I just don’t want to make a move and ruin our friendship. But I also don’t want to not make a move and possibly miss out on what could be. But if he is straight and not like no or anything then I’m only kidding myself fantasizing about being with him sexually

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I haven’t taken a chance or anything. I just don’t want to make a move and ruin our friendship. But I also don’t want to not make a move and possibly miss out on what could be. But if he is straight and not like no or anything then I’m only kidding myself fantasizing about being with him sexually
But, I’m thinking if maybe I just talk to him maybe he will understand? I mean like I said we are very close. And he has a genuinely kind heart anyway so…maybe it wouldn’t be awkward or weird if I did?

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But, I’m thinking if maybe I just talk to him maybe he will understand? I mean like I said we are very close. And he has a genuinely kind heart anyway so…maybe it wouldn’t be awkward or weird if I did?
Hey man. I had a very similar situation in college many years ago, although i wasn't out yet at the time. I came out to him years later and he was fine with it. It never crossed over to anything sexual, but had many of the elements of a relationship--we functioned as a pair, did everything together, etc., and lived together one summer. As with your situation, there was a fair amount of casual nudity, which was very, very intense for me. At first, I didn't get naked at the same times as him because I couldn't stay soft. When we started spending summers at our college town, late-night skinny dipping became a routine for the 2 of us. The first few times I slipped in and out of the water quickly before him, but I eventually stopped trying to hide it and just explained that it was arousing for me to be naked outside. He said it was no big deal, and then it just became normal...we would drip dry in the moonlight naked together many more times after that. At times I've wondered if I could have pushed for something more, but I'm really glad that I didn't as it might have ruined the incredible intimacy that I experienced at a time that I wasn't ready to come out.

D

deleted16577781

Maybe I've missed it but:
There is a lot of guess work in all this but I suffer from making decisions so I'm not sure myself, but...

he knows you are bi = tick

do you talk to him about your sex life?
If you do, what were his reactions! Interested? Shuts the conversation down? Shown an interest in a possible MFM etc?
Does he mentions his ?
Maybe he is a closeted bi!!
You haven't given us enough in this direction I find. But possibly it is better to investigate some of his life and that could give you the answer on whether to tell him your feelings??!!

i have a friend from school who has never married and I asked him, all by email, if he was gay... no was his answer and he had a female in his life for a short time but it turned ugly and the split and he has not dated since.. then it all came out that he knew I was gay but liked me as a friend but was never pulled in that direction to be 'gay' and we never did anything together anyway.

D

deleted16577781

In the other hand ...
An crazy fucked up male gay friend who says he is very non sexual and would go to the sauna with me and just 'look' or 'liked to hug guys naked' ....!!!
Said one time 'why does everyone have to turn everything into sex and not just enjoy each other's company or enjoy affection?'

non of this might help you but are life experiences...

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I've missed it but:
There is a lot of guess work in all this but I suffer from making decisions so I'm not sure myself, but...

he knows you are bi = tick

do you talk to him about your sex life?
If you do, what were his reactions! Interested? Shuts the conversation down? Shown an interest in a possible MFM etc?
Does he mentions his ?
Maybe he is a closeted bi!!
You haven't given us enough in this direction I find. But possibly it is better to investigate some of his life and that could give you the answer on whether to tell him your feelings??!!

i have a friend from school who has never married and I asked him, all by email, if he was gay... no was his answer and he had a female in his life for a short time but it turned ugly and the split and he has not dated since.. then it all came out that he knew I was gay but liked me as a friend but was never pulled in that direction to be 'gay' and we never did anything together anyway.
Yeah, we have always talked about the people we hook up with. Just kind of casual conversation, jokes…etc. He has never shut the conversations down even when I talk about when I have been with a guy. He talks about him masturbating also.
It’s kinda difficult though because our whole core friend group jokes around and grabs each other’s ass and stuff…granted he never pulls away when I do it to him like one of our friends.

Reactions: nicnic

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m thinking I may just kinda slowly push the boundaries to more intimacy at first…like when we’re watching a movie at the house kinda snuggle up a little closer to him and see how he responds? Idk what else I could do to kinda test it out other than just bluntly being like “bro…I wanna suck your cock” lol