My best friend's boyfriend

Media
I love days off work. They are so relaxing and I love to catch up on my movies, or shopping, or sleep. On this day my best friend Susan was coming over to spend some "girl time". This was a special day, because Susan was getting married in a couple weeks. Unfortunately I could not get the day off from my new job, so I would not be able to attend the ceremony. I was bummed!

Susan said not to worry about it, as she had been in the same situation before. She was such a good friend that I know she didn't want me to feel bad about the scheduling conflict. I told her we would get together and spend a day laughing and story telling and shopping and whatever before she got hitched. Today is that day.

Don't get me wrong. I love Susan to death. But sometimes she tends to brag a bit about things. I really don't think she intends to make the other person feel bad, she just enjoys what she has so much that sometimes she talks about how great it is a bit too much. Whether it be her new car, her new dress, her new job, or even her new boyfriend. She would go on and on. And that is how she was (and still is) with her boyfriend Brad.

She would go on and on about how caring Brad is, or how romantic Brad is, or how great of a lover Brad is. That did make me a bit jealous. I had my eye on Brad for quite awhile before Susan latched onto him. He played on the college football team and had a great body. Rock hard muscles that most girls could only dream of. But Susan sometime told me more.......much more.

Reactions: P.J.9
Media
Susan said Brad had the largest member she had ever been with. Not that Susan has been with a large number of guys, but it seems that Brad is the winner in this category. If it even has winners. I really tried not to listen too much to her stories, because she would often follow her habit of telling me way too much.

"Oh Brad really knows how to fill me up" or she would say "Brad is so amazing that I cum and cum again and again."

One time I told her "No way. No cock can do all that".

She just looked at me and smiled.

"Have you ever been with a guy with a big cock?" she asked. "Not only long, but really thick?"

I had to admit that the answer was no. I had not. All of my boyfriends had been pretty much average at best. I simply refused to believe that having a few more inches here or there could make so much difference. Still her stories were intriguing, and I must admit I was more than curious.

Susan and I had agreed that we needed to get some sun. She really wanted to have a good tan for her wedding. So I broke out my skimpiest bikini and slipped it on while I waited for her. It was a thong bikini, and our apartment complex usually let us wear them as long as it wasn't a weekend when all the little kids were at the pool. I guess I was going to traumatize them with my little butt.

I tossed on a short miniskirt over my thong and grabbed Susan's wedding present to wrap. I decided that I would give it to her today, even though the wedding was a couple of weeks away. Since I couldn't be there, it was just easier to give her the present now so I wouldn't forget later.

I then grabbed a beer and turned on some light music. A good 2 or 3 hours of tanning and then we would go out to eat. I was thinking all of this in my head as the doorbell rang.

Great! She's here, I thought, as I made my way to the door. I opened the door, and there stood...............

Reactions: P.J.9
Media
Brad. I wasn't sure what to think. I was expecting Susan. I noticed that Brad had been tanning though. I could also tell he was hitting the weights pretty hard again. Susan said he wanted to look good on the beach during the honeymoon. I think he succeeded in his mission.

He had on tight faded blue jeans and cowboy boots. His white tank top set off his upper body perfectly. I enjoyed the view.......probably too much, but wondered about Susan.

"Where's Susan?" I asked after a slight pause that I was hopping Brad didn't notice.

"She got tied up with the cake arrangements. A big screw up and so Susan had to be there to set things straight. She said she is sorry and will call you tomorrow."

"Oh", I said very disappointed. We had been looking forward to this time for weeks. Last time for us to be together before she ties the old knot.

"That's such a bummer. I was really looking forward to having so much fun with her today."

"I know", Brad said. "She was disappointed too. But this is one of those things she couldn't help. Sorry".

"Oh, I understand", I said trying not to be selfish. "I know the plans have to be dealt with first. Especially when the wedding is so close."

He just stood there looking at me. I had almost forgot I had on my tiny bikini, and now Brad was noticing.

"Um, can you take the gift to Susan?" I stammered, trying not to show him I was a bit nervous. "It's actually your gift to, I guess. But she will enjoy it more I am sure. Just kind of the way us girls are."

"Not a problem", Brad said.

I made my way over to the kitchen counter to grab the gift, but bumped one of my ear rings as I reached. It fell on the floor, so I promptly reached to grab it. But when my hands touched the ear ring, that is when I felt Brad's hands on my ass. Very little of it was covered from my miniskirt when I bent over. So he had a full view.

I must admit I was excited. I spun around and there he was without his shirt on.

"Oh my", I breathed and felt his chest with my hands. He kissed my deeply, almost savagely and ran his lips down my neck with wet kisses.

"No.....I can't", I managed to let out. "Susan......Susan.......what ......about.......Susan?"

"Susan's not here. We are." He said and kissed my nipple as he removed the skimpy top. "I've always noticed the was you sneak looks at me. I've also noticed how you look".

I have never had much resistance to sex. More than one person called my a nymphomaniac. I don't think I am. I just enjoy sex. Ok, I enjoy sex a lot!

But now I hated my inability to say no to sex as Brad took my in his one arm like a rag doll. With his other hand he pulled my hair back exposing my neck. He ran his tongue and lips up and down my neck.

I felt my wetness start.

As he looked into my eyes he guided my hand down to his jeans. I am sure he saw it in my eyes as I felt his bulge. Curiosity overcame me as I sunk down to the floor to undo his pants. What came out was the largest dick I have ever seen. It wasn't so much that is was long, because it was longer than any of the men I had been with. But the thickness was amazing.

"Wow", I said. "It is huge!"

"Suck it", Brad said.

It was difficult. Very difficult to get much of it into my mouth. I just sucked on the head as much as I could and moved my hands around the shaft. Still I felt like I wasn't getting much done, as it look both hands to even come close to getting around his thickness.

"Stand up", Brad said after a few minutes. I stood up and noticed juices were flowing down my leg. He turned me around and I put my hands on the kitchen counter. I spread my legs as wide as they would go. I didn't really have any idea of what to expect. Half scared and half excited out of my mind.

"Be careful", I told him. "I've never been with anyone your size."

"Don't worry", he said as his cock touched my opening.

As he started to push I could tell it was going to take awhile. He would push a little bit, then let back out. Then just a little bit further, and back out. It took a few minutes, but I think most of him was going in and out. He started fucking me really fast. I couldn't believe it. I had feeling going on inside I had no idea existed.

He then increased his pace, and kept going deeper. Tears came to my eyes. I didn't know if it hurt or felt good. I sometimes used a large dildo when I got really horny, but this was so much deeper.......and thicker.

Brad started fucking me with so much power that my feet were coming off the ground with each thrust. I bit my lip, trying not to scream.

"Damn! Susan was right........huge!" That was about all I could mutter as I was getting nailed by this super cock. And his speed was amazing as I came not once, but twice. My legs were almost ready to give out as Brad pulled his cock out and not only squirted, but shot clean over my head. I barely noticed.

I almost collapsed as Brad picked my up and laid my on the sofa.

"Susan will call you tomorrow", he said.

"Okay", I muttered and fell asleep for what seemed like hours.

Reactions: JSF777 and P.J.9