my best friends friend

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thizz101, May 1, 2007.

1. thizz101

thizz101 Member

Ok, so this happened a year or two ago. so i have this friend who i have been friends with forever. We go to different schools so he has different friends than me. So i went to his house to hang out and he had another friend there. The new kid "joe" was about maybe a year or two older than us. He's one of those really strange people that are really nice, but extremely random and kind of seemed like he was on drugs but he wasnt. So he was wearing some little tiny tracks shorts cause he just went to our friends from track. He looked like he was going commando in them because his dick was bouncing like crazy. He was like crazy hung in those shorts. We went to a safeway while he was wearing them and when we passed this older woman she was staring at his crotch. When we got back to our friends we got pretty drunk and it was night time. "joe" pants in the back yard where we were hanging out. he started doing jumping jacks and his dick was bouncing everywhere. So after a while my friend and i took of our shorts and we where all singing and dancing in circles around the yard, getting pretty crazy. I am also hung but not as much as this dude so our friend,who isnt hung at all, was a little embarresed so he put his shorts back on. But "joe" just kept at flaunting his dick. We measured and it was about 7 inches soft.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's pretty fun running around with no pants on. I do it as often as possible.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

O', youth...

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Wearing very revealing pants and drawing attention to the bulge was one ways I found out how many bi or gay or just curious friends I had when I was younger. lol. Now its just a pair of form fitting 501's and spending a little extra time showering at the gym. And yes the ladies do notice also and if you make eye contact with the ladies that can't seem to take their eyes off the prize you sometimes find out they are interested in a man of size, and a you can strike up a conversation with them which can lead to a very interesting evening also.

5. flaming infinity

flaming infinity New Member

Albums:
    That sounds like a fun night.

Draft saved Draft deleted