Do you want more ?

• Total voters

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Again, some coloured consent parts are needed.

Chapter V – Part 1 – Restless night

When I open my eyes again, I see that we’ve stopped already, and people are getting off.

I must’ve fallen asleep as well. I try to wake Tom, but he doesn’t’ react. After some shouting, I jab my elbow in his side. He wakes with a surprised noise.

Still, he doesn’t show any intention of getting up. I pull him up by his arm and we make it off the bus. Making our way to our flat, he puts his arm around me and leans on me.

“So...fucking...drunk...sleep” He says.

“Don’t worry dude. It’s not far anymore.” I respond.

He’s so close, his manly musk is even more present than beforehand. Of course, he sweats as he has been partying hard all night long. He’s still talking, but most of it is gibberish, most of it.

“Pee...badly...now” He suddenly says,

Then he just goes off the path, next to a bush. Or he tries to at least, he can barely stand on his own. I follow him and let him lean on me again.

“No...peeking.” He giggles.

I’m standing right next to him. With some difficulty he unzips his pants and with even more difficulty fishes out his huge softie out his pants. A true sight to behold, seeing that fat cock appear through the zipper hole. Then he just starts peeing hands-free. Woah!

(Consent, highlight the coloured text for a clearer view)
"Feel free to touch my cock and help me pee" He says.

I barely manage to get my hands on it before he randomly pees in any direction.

Fuck, I’m actually touching his cock. I put my hand around it. Fuck what a girthy piece of meat. I feel the pee rushing through his cock, and it’s a lot considering how much he drank. As the last few drops come out, I shake it a few times and let go.

He wasn’t even paying attention. As he looks down again, he puts his cock casually back in his pants.

Finally, we make it to our flat and with some difficulty, even using the elevator, we make it to our room. He staggers towards the bed, and I rush to the bathroom to take a leak. I didn’t drink as much beer, but I still needed to piss badly.

Did I just really help him take a piss, by steering his cock?

I take off my pants, because I’ll be heading to bed anyway and wash my hands and brush my teeth. As I get out, I see him already lying on the bet. Apparently, he was trying to undress, unsuccessfully though. His legs are still hanging over the bed edge with his pants halfway down his legs, at least he managed to get his shirt off.

He was still wearing his shoes, which was what probably caused him some trouble. I chuckle softly. Shoes off, pants off and then I hoist his huge legs on the bed.

Then I put a blanket over him, and I’m done. So done, and tired! What a long day and evening. I undress as well and plummet into my bed.

Amazing, that video adding a lot of colour to the size of our mate. Fucking huge

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just want to apologise in advance for some less frequent posting. Until now I just had too much free time and was very horny, but now real life has caught up slightly ;)

Still, here is some visual compensation for your needs.

View attachment pee.mp4

Kya_rakhu123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just want to apologise in advance for some less frequent posting. Until now I just had too much free time and was very horny, but now real life has caught up slightly ;)

Show your mate real pic bro

Matthias24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Please come back as soon as possible. We need the next part ❤

Kya_rakhu123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why you are not post next part of the story

Reactions: Matthias24

fwh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope this is a real story
You want a real story?
have a look at the second video.

the first time we met was at our freshers week at university. On the first afternoon we sat together at the table in our canteen over coffee and plum cake. Next we hanged out a lot time together, planned our courses, went to bars and art exhibitions, went for a hike in the Ardennes. Yes, we were in the same college, but we all had single rooms with showers on the floors and it wasn't on my floor and not in my wing. The study started and we became good friends. After two and a half years we switched to other universities in the country. We wanted to keep in touch, there was only one card in one and a half years. After 3 semesters I switched back to my old Mater Alma and I knew he would no longer be there. Summer came and shortly before the end of the semester a common friend gave me his number. But I was so stressed that a few days later I no longer knew where I had written the number down. Today I know exactly where I wrote it and it is still there.
At that time there was a gay bar, a gay club and a sex shop with a gay section in my city where I was studying, as well as a few gay groups, but not enough for a gay pried parade. A fellow student offered to take me to the next big city to the Gay Pried. Accepting the offer was the best decision of my life. I meet some friends there who I didn't expect to be into boys too.
And I met him again. We had a lot of sex in the weeks that followed. Then we became a couple and that year 35 years ago.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I just got in touch with the guy this story is based on, with the pretext to plan a reunion for our class.
He's pretty busy at work, with a wife as well. So it's unlikely we'll meet up in the near future.
Obviously the only thing I can think about is his big fat cock.

My idea is to go for drinks with him a some point.

DhC3ctMUEAAro-M.jpg

I know he's into sports, so maybe the possibility will present itself to join him. *starts dreaming*

Any advice on how to proceed with this? It will only lead to more material for the story ;)

Hoult

Sexy Member
Media
So, I just got in touch with the guy this story is based on, with the pretext to plan a reunion for our class.
He's pretty busy at work, with a wife as well. So it's unlikely we'll meet up in the near future.
Obviously the only thing I can think about is his big fat cock.

My idea is to go for drinks with him a some point.

View attachment 71017811

I know he's into sports, so maybe the possibility will present itself to join him. *starts dreaming*

Any advice on how to proceed with this? It will only lead to more material for the story ;)
When is the next installment coming? was chapter 5 the last chapter? Anything happen afterwards? I am getting addicted to these stories : D

Bishjenna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really hope that the next part took place when you guys were still in university and not just skipped to adulthood. Just found this forum yesterday and did some of your post got deleted? Because it felt like certain part went missing. It's also nice to see that y'all are still friends since a lot of people didn't get the same outcome. Usually friendship were broken if one finds out that the other had a crush on them. Anyways, have fun meeting him one day.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Again, some coloured consent parts are needed.

Chapter V – Part 2 – Nighttime visitor

What a night. I got a full view of Tom’s huge cock twice and even put my hand on it during my helpful assistance. Now if I just saw it hard, my life would be complete. I was going to fantasize some more about that big piece of meat and the chiselled body it’s attached to, and maybe play with myself. But at some point, I must’ve drifted off into dream land.

At a later time at night, I seem to hear the short ringing of a phone and then some muffled conversation.

“The girl from the bar? ... In the same building? ... Sure come over”.

Maybe 15 minutes later I hear a quiet nock on the door and Tom getting up. Then I hear some giggling and Tom shushing her.

“We don’t want to wake up my roomie”.

They make their way back to his bed, stumbling over a few things. Then they start to make out and a few minutes in the girl gasps: “Wow you weren’t lying about the size”.

“I’m pretty drunk, so it will take a while to get hard” Tom whispers.

“Does it get bigger?” The girl asks.

Tom doesn’t respond and just shushing her again, which is followed by some slurping.

I start to get hard, realising that he’s being sucked off right now, next to me.

Both are having difficulty suppressing their moans, but the girl especially. She’s definitely struggling.

“Don’t worry, most girls can’t take it. I want to fuck you”. He whispers.

Then I hear them argue about condoms and him searching his bedside table.

Then I hear her moaning get louder and him likely muffling her with his hands. From the noise it was obvious that he was fucking her now, very slowly not to make too much noise. Her muffled moans were very much getting louder. Maybe he got harder as they fucked?

Damn, I really need to see this, if I can make out anything in the dark room.

(Consent, highlight the coloured text for a clearer view)
As I look over, Tom looks me in the eye and clearly says that they previously discussed it and that I’m allowed to watch and even jerk off.

As I look over, I can make out some shapes. Definitely doggystyle! I can see him lean forward sometimes to put his hand over her mouth to reduce the noise, and then leaning back again, grabbing the hips, and fucking her good. Depending on the angles I can make out his cock sliding in and out of her. Not clearly, but it looked big. Would be crazy if he was a grower as well! Now I’m rock hard as well and slowly jerk off below my covers.

Now I’m not even looking anymore, from the noise it’s clear whenever he slides out and in again. My mind just wandered off to him fucking me instead.

As his breathing is changing I figure that he’s close to cumming.

“Pull out before you cum.” The girl says.

Just in time apparently, as he pulls out you can hear a load moan from the girl and him audibly unload his seed. The girl doesn’t waste any time. She quickly picks up her clothes and heads for the doors. As she leaves, I hear her whisper:

“Bigger than my boyfriend.”

Of course, I didn’t cum and fall asleep horny and hard.