My Best Friend's Wife

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a fetish for sleeping with other men's wives. However, I have never done it with the wife of a friend. Very recently my best friend's wife made it very clear she would sleep with me if I wanted it.. She is hot as hell and physically I want nothing more than to fuck her senseless. He is going out of town for 2 weeks starting next week. I want her bad, but am scared of the implications. Anybody else been in this situation?

The level of stupidity here leaves me to anyoyed to advise

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, with "friends" like you. who needs enemies? this guy is your friend? not in my sense of the word. he's just somebody you know. real guy friends don't mess with their buddy's woman. if you and her can't understand this, you deserve each other. remember this when you find her spreading'em high for some other dude.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey, with "friends" like you. who needs enemies? this guy is your friend? not in my sense of the word. he's just somebody you know. real guy friends don't mess with their buddy's woman. if you and her can't understand this, you deserve each other. remember this when you find her spreading'em high for some other dude.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morales and respect rule the day! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I posted hoping for sincere and constructive feedback. Instead I received hate and judgment.

Ironically this response made my decision for me. She just texted me. I'm going to pound her senseless this afternoon.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are probably about 1000 posts on this site about this. Hopefully, you will read a few before you put yourself in to what could be a very painful and/or dangerous situation for everyone.

Also, it appears he is not really your best friend, so I guess you really have nothing to lose until after the thirty seconds of bliss at the end of it.

Some men take touching their women to extreme measures. Some even kill over it!!!! And you will never know what will happen until he finds out. Even then, you will always be looking over your shoulder all the time wondering if he's nearby... seriously! not very friendly

Last edited:

Hmm last night wasn't my best of moods I. Apologize but remember this if she's had the guts to offer how many others do you think there have been? How Times has she already cheated on your (best friend)? Just don't do it, lose a friend you've most likly have know for a hell of a lot Longer, or gain. A women hers actions seem like your just her slopy seconds, and again I do apologoze for my previous post, hope you make the right choice.
-A

Last edited by a moderator:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I posted hoping for sincere and constructive feedback. Instead I received hate and judgment.

Ironically this response made my decision for me. She just texted me. I'm going to pound her senseless this afternoon.
fet·ish also fet·ich (f
ebreve.gif
t
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
sh, f
emacr.gif
prime.gif
t
ibreve.gif
sh)
n. 1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation." Your mad for people being critical, why should'nt they be.Unless they have an open marriage it just seems wrong to me..Your a DOG..

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
why not just tell your friend what she wants and ask what he thinks about it, hell he might even suggest a threesome!

I've thought about that, but I just keep dwelling on worse case if i go that route. Ruin the friendship and destroy my chance at fling with really hot girl. Sometimes secrets are best.

Ugh the nice routine is incredibly tiring, keep your secerts and see how long you last, and if you can still look your best friend in the eyes, well your no friend of his unless you tell him before it happens

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Secrets are not best if this is truly your best friend! Put a condition on it. She has to get his permission first. In person, or in writing. I can't believe you would choose your little head over your friendship with fellow humans.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, secrets require that BOTH parties keep them. Even if you don't tell, the odds that she will tell are pretty high. (This coming from my own personal experience where I have slept with women who turned out to have boyfriends and where my girlfriend admitted fooling around with some other dude.)

If this guy is really your friend, just don't do it. There will be plenty of other hot women.

This sort of thing never ends well.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Secrets are not best if this is truly your best friend! Put a condition on it. She has to get his permission first. In person, or in writing. I can't believe you would choose your little head over your friendship with fellow humans.

I honestly wish you could bottle up some of your mojo and spread it around the world.

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Wow....is it just me or since I've gotten back, the people here have become twice as stupid?

Another dumbass thread by a real winner. Keep fucking other mens' wives buddy, you'll wake up one morning and find yourself shot before it's over.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without bothering to read any of the replys in this thread so far here is what I have to say: you call that man your best friend yet your considering wether or not you should fuck his wife since the offer is on the table? If I had friends like you I wouldn`t need ennemies, your a bastard just for entertaining the very idea. If you really are his friend I would tell him that his wife offered to fuck you behind his back, that way he can decide if he wants to stay with the bitch or move on, thats what a real friend would do.

Asshole.

Last edited: