My best sexual experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Eldino9, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Eldino9

Eldino9 Member

Hi over the weekend I had the hottest sexual experience Iv ever had so I thought I'd share it :).

I was on a night out in Manchester and we met these girls who where also on a night out their age ranged from 18-22 ;) which is even better lol. One girl was called Emma blonde tiny body and only turned 18 a few weeks ago.

All night we had a flirt and a laugh and I asked her if she fancied a drink back at the hotel bar she said yes. One thing led to another and I took her up to my room to get down to it , so Iv got a 18 yo blonde with a tiny body laying next to me rubbing my cock then she realised it was quite big lol. She was saying how she never had a big one before so she continued to get my pants of and start giving me a Bj.

She was ok but you can tell she was not that experienced and she got a little bit nervous , I'm 8 inches long and just under 6 inch in girth which I think is a good size so to a 18 yo it is big lol.

Then she started saying I won't be able to get that in me ( I could of cum at this point hearing that lol) I did get it in her but she was tight and she found it a bit uncomfortable so I only got 4-5 inches :( , so not the best penetration sex but her and the build up and thinking i am giving her her first big cock it was the hottest Iv ever had :)

2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're young. Right now you think that this is amazing. It gets lots better than this.

3. younghung37

younghung37 Member

Albums:
    sweet story dude, end up with the number?? haha

4. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good times

5. Eldino9

Eldino9 Member

I got her number , we really got on well so I'd like to see her again I'm sure I'll have her taking every inch next time lol

6. Corius

Corius New Member

I would agree that it is porobably the one which has not yet happened. Even wth a loving and faithfuyl poartner one always thinks too of the things that one could have done to make it better.

I think living in expectation o9f the great one still to com,e is a whay to make suer that one is newver bored.

But, it isd always wise to thinak one'es partner= for the good tije you have just been having. In that way you tend to make the last session the best yet.\

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice