My best sexual experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Eldino9, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Eldino9

Eldino9 Member

Hi over the weekend I had the hottest sexual experience Iv ever had so I thought I'd share it :).

I was on a night out in Manchester and we met these girls who where also on a night out their age ranged from 18-22 ;) which is even better lol. One girl was called Emma blonde tiny body and only turned 18 a few weeks ago.

All night we had a flirt and a laugh and I asked her if she fancied a drink back at the hotel bar she said yes. One thing led to another and I took her up to my room to get down to it , so Iv got a 18 yo blonde with a tiny body laying next to me rubbing my cock then she realised it was quite big lol. She was saying how she never had a big one before so she continued to get my pants of and start giving me a Bj.

She was ok but you can tell she was not that experienced and she got a little bit nervous , I'm 8 inches long and just under 6 inch in girth which I think is a good size so to a 18 yo it is big lol.

Then she started saying I won't be able to get that in me ( I could of cum at this point hearing that lol) I did get it in her but she was tight and she found it a bit uncomfortable so I only got 4-5 inches :( , so not the best penetration sex but her and the build up and thinking i am giving her her first big cock it was the hottest Iv ever had :)

2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're young. Right now you think that this is amazing. It gets lots better than this.

3. younghung37

younghung37 Member

Albums:
    sweet story dude, end up with the number?? haha

4. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good times

5. Eldino9

Eldino9 Member

I got her number , we really got on well so I'd like to see her again I'm sure I'll have her taking every inch next time lol

6. Corius

Corius New Member

I would agree that it is porobably the one which has not yet happened. Even wth a loving and faithfuyl poartner one always thinks too of the things that one could have done to make it better.

I think living in expectation o9f the great one still to com,e is a whay to make suer that one is newver bored.

But, it isd always wise to thinak one'es partner= for the good tije you have just been having. In that way you tend to make the last session the best yet.\

Draft saved Draft deleted