My bestfriend girlfriend hates me...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Okay felt like posting here again...For some reason my best friend's girlfriend hates me...I am totally overly nice to this girl but I can't do anything right...This girl got really drunk in the club and made a scene on me...I mean she says I am the reason that they are having relationship problems and she pushed me and slapped me in the club...I mean I have no idea why she said that and my bestfriend just told me that she is crazy and not to believe anything she says...Two girls I was with were about to beat her arse when I said I would handle it...My bestfriend lives in a different city but his girl friend and I live in the same city...I mean my best friend has cheated on her and I think she doesn't like me because I knew about it but what should or could I have done about it...I actually told him not to do it...I told his girlfriend that I have nothing against her and that she looks really miserable so why is she with him...She started crying uncontrollably on my shoulder and wanted me to confront her...I felt really weird at the point because she kind of attacked me and then cried all night on my shoulder...She tries to isolate him so he is only dependant on her and she thinks she knows him and I thinks she hates the fact that I am really close with him and she knows I know him better than she does...She has threatened me that if I don't stop hanging out w/him that she will call his parents and tell them that all we do is go out and get drunk and do drugs which is not really true but I would and he would be really embarrassed if she told his parents that...Crazy thing is that he had no idea that she told me this stuff until I told him...But he still stayed with her and wants it to work out between them...I told him that they are both miserable and really don't trust each so why be together...I told him I will support anything he decides because I am his friend and only here to help...Don't really know what to do because I feel he needs to find out for himself that this relationship is doomed...I mean we have to sneek around and hang out when she is at work...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Their relationship's doomed. It seems she's trying to use you to cheat on him as revenge, but at the same time she's trying to be a Yoko.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, that's how people are. Six billion assholes.

Hopefully he realizes how wrong she is for him.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 6 2005, 11:56 PM
This girl got really drunk in the club...
That sort of says it all. She acted up because she was wasted and said more than she would have otherwise. It's probably good that you know she is probably jealous of the bond you have with your buddy.

Be careful around this girl, PNG. She could really mess things up not only for your friendship but in other ways too.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
True that is what some of my other friends keep telling me...She was drunk but I kind of knew that is how she really felt...I have a natural talent of figuring out how people really feel and I actually asked her if she had issues w/me before and of course she was like - no I really like you and my best friend told me the same thing but I always knew (you could see it how she watches us together) and I told him that she really doesn't like or trust me...I prefer people to be straight up and confront the issue and then resolve it...