My bestfriends girlfriend

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by lets dance, Nov 17, 2006.

1. lets dance

lets dance New Member

This is my first story. Leave a comment if you want to. I hope you enjoy it. Its based on actual events in my life, but I've taken some artistic lisence with it.

(Part 1)
    Clara and i had been friends for years at this point. Her boyfriend, Tim, was my bestfriend and my girlfriend, Mary, was hers. Through bar-b-cues, parties, and late nights at the bar the four of us were always together. There was a small problem though, i was in love Clara. I couldn't help it, she was most amazing girl i had ever met in my life. I was sure she thought i was cute at least but little did i know that she had felt the same way about me. Clara and I talked quite often on the phone and our significant others never thought much about it. They would even joke with us about how we were a secret couple.
    It was early August and also happened to be Tim's birthday. Mary and I were finishing up diner and watching TV when the phone rang. I knew it was going to be Clara or Tim calling.
    "Hello?" i said.
    "Hey, Mike. So, are we still on for tonight?".
    "oh yeah its Tim's b-day. Yeah, Mary and I are just sitting here, so whats the plan?".

in the background i hear Tim say "is that your other boyfriend? tell him he has to come out tonight." She responds back to him "Well Tim I do need to get some action tonight". they both chuckle a bit as I sit awkwardly on the other end.

"Meet us at the Pub, bout 9-9:15. I think it'll just be the four of us tonight cause we're having the party for Tim here on saturday".

"I'll be there." i said

"you mean we'll be there mary is coming to. and wear something sexy." she replied, probably to make Tim look back.

"oh you know me, I'll but in something low cut just for you, babe." was the best i could come up with. as mary slaps my shoulder.

"Alright, see you then" says Clara as she hangs up.

"What was that about?" Mary asks
    "oh you know us. always kidding around. We have to be there about 9, at the Pub" I respond.
    "Well, just so you know" Mary says as she grabs my crotch "this is mine, and only mine. Got It!"
    "Yes Dear!" i said, with mild sarcasm.

We both get ready and drive over to the bar. As we walk in there is a soccer game on with all the regulars seated on the stools at the bar. the music is loud but just enough to where a slightly raised voice can be heard. Most of the tables are filled with and we both start looking around to see if they were here yet or if we had to find a table. we wonder towards the back to see Clara and Tim sitting there with 2 pitches and 4 glasses already poured. There are 2 empty seats and Clara and Tim are seated on opposing ends of the small table. The table sat higher in the air and but the seats were tall as well. I make a subtle and quick move to sit closest to Clara. I'm sure Mary never noticed, at least I hope she didn't.
    We all say our hellos and talk and drink our cheap pitchers down one by one. Each one of us taking turns buying the next one. All of us our pretty relaxed and conversation flows back and forth just as quickly as the drinks. Tim and I talk about what has been going on at work and the usual music and TV talk. We have the same tastes in most respects. Mary and Clara chat about who's wearing what and what a bitch so and so is. Little by little we all start to relax, especial Clara and I. I move my leg slightly and felt it hit something. So I don't move it, until I feel it jerk slightly. I move my leg back and Clara and I look at each other quickly and smile. But neither one of us apologizes, which is what would seem the norm in that kind of a situation. It seemed different this time, like kids playing footsie. I decide to move my leg back just to see what would happen. This time nothing, no movement on her part. Just a subtle glance back to me, we both knew.
    Our legs stayed like that for the longest time. We all continued to talk, never letting on to our slight child-like flirting techniques. As we drank more the subject of how two people we knew were hooking. It was my roommate Nathan and this girl Stacy had been seen leaving together from a show the night before. I told them how i can home to hear them fucking. We all laughed about it. Then to my surprise, and mostly because Mary doesn't talk about this stuff with other people and isn't very experienced with guys, blurts out.

"I'm pretty sure Nathan has a pretty small dick!"

We all laugh and agree. Nathan is a really skinny short guy and never seemed confident when it came to women.

"Well, I bet i can guess all sizes of the guys in our little group." proclaimed Clara
    "Oh great, here we go" commented Tim.

"Okay, so Nathan is small. I would say about 4 inches about best and not thick. David, I would say is average about 6 inches or so, and average girth. Chris is probably also average, but i bet he is kinda thick. I'm just guessing. You, Mike, well I was just have to ask Mary and I would know if I'm right. And I already know what you are,Tim."

"And what would be the basis for you analysis, my dear?" asked Tim

"Well you can look at guys height, natural body type, and hand size, I'm usually right" proclaimed Clara.

"Oh I don't even want to get into this, im going to the bathroom" stated Mary.

"Yeah, me too. Don't fuck or anything while we're gone okay?" said Tim
    "Take all the fun out life why don't you. You better get in line, and you guys should get another pitcher since the both of you are getting up." Clara said in jest.

They both get up and venture through the crowd of people and seem to almost disappear. As they move out of sight Clara and I both look back at each other.

"So, how big do you really think I am?" I ask.
    "Oh, Mike, I can't answer that" she said shyly.
    "Well" as i hold out my hand "Would say im large if its as large as my hand?"
    She puts her hand palm to palm with mine. it only comes partially on to the first parts of the lower digits.

"Uh, yeah, you would be pretty big then" she said with a smile.
    "What if i told you its bigger than that" with a smirk on my face.
    "um, Mary said you pretty big when someone else asked her... but holy shit. Really?" she proclaimed
    "Why? Do you think I'm lying?" i asked
    "No, but its hard to believe" she said, shaking her head.

The next thing i know i feel a hand go on to my thigh. It starts moving down down towards my crotch. I knew it was Clara's hand, even though she turned her head and was trying to pretend it wasn't her. She started to casually whistle when she saw me look up at her. Her hand paused when she felt the head of my cock. I had little bit of an erection going at this moment but i was far from being at my fullest length. Her hand started to move much slower as she formed her hand around it. Moving half way down the shaft she gave a little squeeze. I watched her eyes widen a bit.

"Um, you're not even hard yet. and you are fucking huge. okay so you weren't kidding" she whispered in my ear. "holy shit, i mean, seriously holy shit. I've seen some big cocks...."

that was all i needed to hear and i stiffened up harder than i have in awhile. the most beautiful girl i have ever met was grabbing my cock and getting turned on. Her hand moves all the way down to the base and then back to the tip.

"Mike, you are a fucking horse" proclaimed Clara. "I don't even know what i would do"

Just then both Mary and Tim start heading back and Clara releases her hand from my massive cock. They sit down and we all continue on with our conversations, but Clara keeps putting her hand on my thigh and slowly rubbing back and forth but never grabbing my cock again. she teased me the rest of the night.
    As the evening wore down we were all drunk and figured to call it a night. We finish our drinks and all stand up to leave. I was sad to see this break through evening end. As we head for the door Clara looks back to me and says

"Hey Mike, we should go horseback riding sometime soon. That sounds good, right?"
    "Oh yeah, you know me and horses. We're all old pals" i quip back. Both Tim and Mary look at us like were crazy. We all part ways and head back home.

2. lets dance

lets dance New Member

(Part 2)

After being groped by Clara at the bar i was raging inside. I could have fucked her so hard, but i had to go home with Mary. Mary and Clara were so different. Clara was a tall girl, long legs, and just the right kind of skinny. She still had the sexiest hips and a great tight ass with the casually sexy sway when she walked. Her eyes were intensely green, with the friendliest smile i had ever seen. Her breast were smaller, probably an A or a smaller B but they just so fucking perky. She never wore a bra so they stuck out alot more when she wore those tanktops she always had on. Her hair was a light brown with subtle amount of red that she had cut shorter but she pulled it off better than another girl i have seen. On the other I had Mary. She was cute and short standing about 5'2 but had definitely put on some weight since we started dating. Her smile was pretty cute and she had shoulder length brown hair. She did have rather large breast especially for being so short. They had to be at least DD's. Her nipples were large, but never seemed to stick out much. I was attracted to her, but there always seemed like something was missing.
    We went back to my place and sat down on the couch. I moved closer to her and started kissing her neck. I hadn't been this horny in the longest time, i couldn't get Clara out of my head. I wanted to fuck, and fuck hard.

I lean into Mary's ear and whisper "We should play a game or something. That would fun"
    "We could play a little stripper poker" Mary said excitedly.

She never gets into this stuff. I guess a little liquor loosened her up a bit! I get up and grab some cards out of the desk drawer. I start shuffling the deck and we make small talk about what we were about to do. I deal out the first hand. I had nothing, and take 3 cards and come out with a pair of 8's. Mary draws 2 cards.

"i got a straight here" said mary
    "pair of 8's" i replied as i pull of a sock
    "oh no, both socks count as one item, don't pull that shit with me" mary protested
    "alright, alright. I would swear you were trying to get me naked over here." I say back.
    "Fuck yeah. i would prefer you to be naked now. But I have to earn it tonight, by kicking your ass" said mary.
    "well, well. i see i have my work cut out for me." i retorted.

The game went on with us winning what would seem every other hand. Clothes would come on, then come off. Thats when the cards went cold for me. Her pair of Kings beat my ace high. shirt comes off. Three of a kind beats my pair. goodbye pants. Then her pair of queens beat my pair of jacks.

"Alright, gimme your boxers!" she squealed
    "Are you sure you want them. Are you ready to see it?" i ask
    "Pull em down big guy. I want to see my prize" she exclaimed.

I stood up and slowly started to pull my boxers down. I start to reveal inch by inch of my soft cock. Mary giggled and sat up in her seat. Staring at my huge dick she sat there fully clothed with a smile.

"Make it grow" Mary demanded
    "You mark it grow" I said back.
    "Well maybe if you could get me naked i could help with that" Mary stated, with her shit eating grin.
    "Fine, lets play. But All or nothing" I proclaimed.
    "Ok, if I win though you have to do whatever I tell you to do. No matter how much you don't want to you still have to do it. Agreed?" said Mary
    "Agreed" i quickly said back.

She shuffled the cards for a minute. Looking up at me and smiling. I sat in anticipation hoping i win. Who knows what she would have me do. Seriously, she doesn't have elaborate ideas with sex. Who knows maybe she just wants me to jerk off in front of her.
    She dealt the cards out. king, ace, queen, ten, and a two. they were all different suits but its the best thing i had in a few hands. I get one card back. oh yes.

"Lay them down" said Mary
    "i have a straight" i tell her.
    "Fuck you. i just have 3 of a kind" mary said angrily
    "Strip. all the way down. come on." i exclaim.
    "alright, get ready." Mary says.

She shoots straight up sending her chair flying back. Starts swaying her hips back and forth slowing. Her hands lifts up her shirt and it comes off a little clumsy but at this point i just dont care. She threw at me and I put it over my slowly hardening cock. Her tits were barely held together in her few size to small bra. Im surprised they didn't burst out at any second. She moves around the table and move my chair back so i can take in her little show. She slid out of her pants off quickly and moved up to her huge tits. pushing them together even more so. She spun around and moved her hands to her back and unhooked her little bra and let it drop to the ground. She grabbed her breast and covered them as she spun back around. She moved back and forth in just her white cotton panties covering up those amazing breasts of hers I became rock hard. She looked down at my cock still covered by the shirt. It looked like i was trying to raise it like a flag pole. She stopped swaying and slowly moved her hands at her sides. Her breasts looked amazing. such a small girl but they were just so big and seemed even bigger by her small frame.

"move the shirt. I want to see it Mike" said Mary. I pulled the shirt off my cock. I slouched down in the chair some more. "it almost touches your chest. you have to be at least double the size of my last boyfriend." . she grabs it around the middle of the shaft. "I can't even get my hand around it."
    "Put it in your mouth, come on babe. please, just tonight" i ask
    "You know i can't. i don't like to do that with anybody, especially you. I might break my jaw." mary said "but i bet you can get it in your mouth"

"i might, i haven't really tried before" i said.
    "Thats what i was going to ask you to do if you lost that last hand" Mary stated.
    "Really? You want to see that?" I asked
    "Well, I don't think I'll ever meet another guy like you ever again. And, I don't know, it kinda turns me on when i think about it."

3. jeffhot

jeffhot New Member

Albums:
    hot......keep going soon

4. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    more!!!!

5. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
  6. shiznick90210

shiznick90210 Member

What, leave a girl all flushed and winded, and nowhere to go...? :tongue:

Don't stop!

7. toobig?

toobig? New Member

great story...keep going

8. badboy182

badboy182 Member

come on man...I've had a hard on for a week waiting for the next part. Great first effort

9. lets dance

lets dance New Member

sorry, i promise to finish it soon... just been busy the past week or so.

10. Canadian.Surfer

Canadian.Surfer New Member

Albums:
    *Bump

Whoever wrote this...please continue

11. bgck4utoc

bgck4utoc New Member

good story!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted