My BF is super thick. Need deep-throat advice.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Blakely Blojobbe, Mar 31, 2011.

1. D_Blakely Blojobbe

D_Blakely Blojobbe New Member

I love thick dicks and I've only encountered a few that I've had trouble deep-throating.

Deep-throating a big dick is absolutely my favorite thing to do.

Well, I lucked out in the boyfriend department and am with a wonderful guy that happens to have a huge dick. He's Cuban, go figure.

I haven't measured it yet, but my very well educated guess is that he's right at 8" long and between 6-6.5 thick. The head is the thickest part.

When I try to deep-throat him, it gets stuck at the back of my throat and won't go down. If it's REALLY lubed up and not totally hard, sometimes it will slip down but it's not a very smooth motion.

Any deep-throat experts with any tips on how to get a really thick dick down the hatch??

2. Mephisto76

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi. Does his dick point upwards, front, or mostly downwards?
    My bf is an expert deep throater. I am fairly think and pointing upwards. He can only deepthroat me when we are 69ing. With guys pointing straight or downwards he can take them all keeling in front of them... Just a thought. Ah, and start when the cock is still soft; let it grow in your throat. Hope it helps. How about some pics of the bf? I have some pics of my man taking my whole thing down; I will post them tomorrow.

3. D_Blakely Blojobbe

Hi. Thanks for the reply. His dick points pretty much straight out and slightly to the left. I think the slight curve to the left is what "sticks." I'll try some new angles and 69 does seem to work the best. That's the only time I've been able to get it all the way down.

No pics unfortunately. :/ I like the advice of starting out when he's soft (which will be a challenge to find it that way!)

4. D_Blakely Blojobbe

It looks quite a lot like this, except even slightly thicker and longer
    http://i.imgur.com/wZAst.jpg

5. bigbrick

Gold Member

If the curve is substantial, have him lie on his back on the bed, and you kneel on his left side. This way the curve will head down your throat rather than hit the side.

6. D_Blakely Blojobbe

I'll try that!

Draft saved Draft deleted