my bf masterbates often but what about me

I found out that my bf masterbates a lot, now I know all guys do this, however...its pisses me off a little cuz we dont have sex that much which I want all the time. What am I supposed to do about that? It sux wanting sex more than the guy.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe he doesn't want to fuck you anymore.

i know that sounds harsh, but that would be my first reaction.
confront him, and ask him why he isn't taking advantage of the sex you're willing to have.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm guilty of that, although I don't masturbate nearly as much as I used to. for me, I live at home still because of lack of funds to move out. So when my GF comes to town to visit, she stays here so we can save money. It's a real libido killer trying to get in the mood when your family is constantly around, unfortunately. :frown1: We're gonna splurge and get a hotel the next time she's here so we can get that romantic spark back.

She's like you, she wants it all the time. Which is in no way a bad thing, just hard to work around everyone's sleep schedule so we don't get a walk-in.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell him you want him to not masturbate at all, like ever. Tell him it will turn you on alot and that he will get some special reward if he does. Don't tell him what, just tell him he'll get something special.

insomniacmu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even if i my girlfriend and i fuck or she gives me head. I still like to masturbate that same day even. It is two totally different things for me. She should never be jealous of me masturbating it doesn't even compare to her.

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its just natural to want to have a wank, the BF is probably just wants some personal time where he isn't worried about pleasuring others as well as himself; just some relaxation time.
If you are feeling down because he is taking too much wanking time and less sex with you then be assertive and tell him, because like me he may not understand hints.

Just have to tell him right up that your wants also need to be met in the relationship.
Sometimes it could be the stress for him pleasuring someone else to climax. Because really everyone is worried that they are crap in bed at one point or another. Take him by the hand and ask for sex. If he says no and there is no reasonable answer, then he is troubled by something or just not interested in sex.

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found out that my bf masterbates a lot, now I know all guys do this, however...its pisses me off a little cuz we dont have sex that much which I want all the time. What am I supposed to do about that? It sux wanting sex more than the guy.

Hand jobs,blow jobs do wonders!Try this,start a bj then jump on top!I bet you'll get sex more often!:smile:

sewmun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only time i j/o is when i don't have a women around to please!!
i'd move on if i were you he has some issues.