My Bi, and cuckold awakening all in one night

Vw202020

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We had finally gotten settled in and fully into the groove of life in a new city, with new jobs. I was a successful 40 year old engineer, my wife a 35 year old accountant. Boring jobs, but we made great money. Our new house had everything we’d always wanted. A pool, fenced in back yard, room for the dogs to play (they were the children we could never have). Everything was going great. When we went to the neighbors home for dinner one evening, we thought we’d met about everyone there was to meet in the neighborhood. I guess we had met every except their son, Conner.

After ringing the door bell Conner greeted us, and in front of us stood a very handsome, almost pretty 18 year old college freshman. He hadn’t been home in the two months since we moved here, but I’d had beers several times with his dad Steve, and my wife liked to go shopping with his mother. I rarely noticed other guys looks, but Conner was simply a very attractive guy. I noticed how he looked my wife up and down, and paused in an awkward gaze as he shook her hand. I wondered what was going on.

During dinner I learned Conner was a baseball player in high school. I would have guessed him as a swimmer though. He was very slim, but looked to have a nice chest, and definitely had strong arms. He was well tanned, and his boyish face sprinkled with freckles. He had no facial hair, and his dirty blonde hair was combed over making his skin fade look so right on him. Why was I noticing all this? Did I see him as a threat to me as he kept glancing at my wife? This was wild.

At the conclusion of dinner we discussed our upcoming trip to visit family, and we’d be gone for several days. We were searching for a dog sitter. Coincidentally, Conner was staying home for spring break, so it was perfect. His dad volunteered him to check in on our dogs and keep an eye on the house. We also invited him to use the pool while we were gone.

At home we discussed what a nice and polite young man he was, and how he probably excelled in school. We were glad to know the dogs would be in good hands while we were gone.

Bad weather cut our trip short, and we had to return home early to beat a storm. We certainly didn’t want to be stuck in Kansas any longer than absolutely necessary. In the rush to get home though, we forgot to give Conner a heads up that we’d be returning early.

When we arrived home around 6, we parked the car in the garage and laid down for a nap. It was obvious from the food bowls that he’d already fed the dogs for the evening. I woke up around 9, and stumbled through the house. We always left a few lights on when we were gone, so there was no need to turn any on as I went to get a drink of water. I glanced out the back window toward to pool, and to my surprise there stood Conner getting ready for a swim.

I decided to not interrupt and just let him enjoy himself. He made a phone call and I could vaguely hear him arguing with what sounded like a buddy on the phone. He seemed clearly disappointed as his friend cancelled swim plans with him. When he hung up the phone, he looked around, and suddenly stripped off his trunks as well. I couldn’t believe my eyes, and nearly choked on the chips I had got from the cabinet.

Conner’s ass was firm, and round. His legs which I’d never seen yet we’re clearly muscular. I was in awe. But why? Why was I feeling this way. I imagined he just have it going on up front as well. However, when he turned around my jaw dropped. As beautiful and athletic as he was, his cock appeared tiny. It was almost lost in his dirty blonde bush. One thing wasn’t lost though, his ridiculously large and low hanging balls. They looked like bull nuts hanging between his legs. What a crazy combo this kid was! I felt my cock grow hard.

Conner dove in and splashed and swam for some time. I was lost in watching, and feeling my dick so hard in my pants. I believe I was as shocked as he was when when I heard the gate slam and someone yell “hey loser!” It was Wes from up the street. I’d met his dad as well, and knew Wes was a high school senior baseball player. As he strutted towards my pool, Conner clearly panicked. He was naked and about to be caught.

I managed to crack a window to listen better. They were squabbling about Wes cancelling, then showing up. He’d sent Conner a text that he was coming, however from the pool His phone couldn’t be heard. That’s when Wes noticed Conner’s trunks beside the pool and busted out laughing. Conner covered himself, but Wes began to berate him. “Why are you covering up? I’ve seen it in the locker room buddy. We all know you have the smallest cock out of JV and Varsity last year!”

Conner just stood there, ashamed as his friend aggravated him. Finally, Conner blurted out “shut up loser, at least I could bat! Are you going to get in, or just run your mouth?”

Finally, after some debate, Wes decided to strip down and jump in. Wes was shorter, at only about 5’9. But he was built like a tank. His thighs, his ass, his chest were all huge. The muscles however never prepared me for the sausage between his legs. As he turned back toward the pool and jumped in, I saw what must have been a 7” flaccid dick. It bounced and shook as he walked and took his jump. I could barley process what was going on in front of me. I just hoped my wife stayed asleep a while longer.

After a while of uneventful swimming and joking between the friends, they decided to get out. As they chatted, something caught my eye- Conner’s little dick had grown to full mast. And full mast couldn’t have been but about 4 inches. I was mesmerized by the difference. Wes stood up from drying off and saw Conner’s hardon, and bursted into laughter. “Conner bro, I gotta go. Are you gay or something? Geez.”

With that Wes disappeared and Conner sat on a lounge chair by the pool, looking disappointed. Slowly, he began to play with his little nub. He started stroking with only a couple fingers, occasionally looking around to be sure he was alone. What a view I had. I couldn’t take it any longer though, and had to go somewhere to shoot my load.

I hadn’t heard a peep from my wife, and assuming she was still asleep I thought I’d sneak to the master bath to jerk off where I had some lube hidden. I rubbed by healthy 7.5 inch dick through my shorts as I walked up the stairs. As if this night couldn’t get any more crazy, when I made it to the bedroom door, I was shocked by another sight- my wife, at the window, looking down on this guy stroking his little cock.

Her gown was pulled up, and she was playing with herself as she watched. She jumped when we saw each other in the dim light, and she began to stutter. I was so horny, she was clearly wet, and we both lost control. Acting only on instinct I knelt in front of her, lifted her gown, and eating her out. She moaned and her legs quivered as I licked and fingered. I came up to look out the window, at the neighbor boy still furiously stroking his little dick. He shot his massive load from that little dick, and I returned to licking my woman over the edge. I simultaneously shot my load in my shorts, hands free.

We both looked at each other. Ashamed, horny, and out of breath. We had so much to talk about now, and I wasn’t expecting the turns this finding would take.

Comixluvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We had finally gotten settled in and fully into the groove of life in a new city, with new jobs. I was a successful 40 year old engineer, my wife a 35 year old accountant. Boring jobs, but we made great money. Our new house had everything we’d always wanted. A pool, fenced in back yard, room for the dogs to play (they were the children we could never have). Everything was going great. When we went to the neighbors home for dinner one evening, we thought we’d met about everyone there was to meet in the neighborhood. I guess we had met every except their son, Conner.

After ringing the door bell Conner greeted us, and in front of us stood a very handsome, almost pretty 18 year old college freshman. He hadn’t been home in the two months since we moved here, but I’d had beers several times with his dad Steve, and my wife liked to go shopping with his mother. I rarely noticed other guys looks, but Conner was simply a very attractive guy. I noticed how he looked my wife up and down, and paused in an awkward gaze as he shook her hand. I wondered what was going on.

During dinner I learned Conner was a baseball player in high school. I would have guessed him as a swimmer though. He was very slim, but looked to have a nice chest, and definitely had strong arms. He was well tanned, and his boyish face sprinkled with freckles. He had no facial hair, and his dirty blonde hair was combed over making his skin fade look so right on him. Why was I noticing all this? Did I see him as a threat to me as he kept glancing at my wife? This was wild.

At the conclusion of dinner we discussed our upcoming trip to visit family, and we’d be gone for several days. We were searching for a dog sitter. Coincidentally, Conner was staying home for spring break, so it was perfect. His dad volunteered him to check in on our dogs and keep an eye on the house. We also invited him to use the pool while we were gone.

At home we discussed what a nice and polite young man he was, and how he probably excelled in school. We were glad to know the dogs would be in good hands while we were gone.

Bad weather cut our trip short, and we had to return home early to beat a storm. We certainly didn’t want to be stuck in Kansas any longer than absolutely necessary. In the rush to get home though, we forgot to give Conner a heads up that we’d be returning early.

When we arrived home around 6, we parked the car in the garage and laid down for a nap. It was obvious from the food bowls that he’d already fed the dogs for the evening. I woke up around 9, and stumbled through the house. We always left a few lights on when we were gone, so there was no need to turn any on as I went to get a drink of water. I glanced out the back window toward to pool, and to my surprise there stood Conner getting ready for a swim.

I decided to not interrupt and just let him enjoy himself. He made a phone call and I could vaguely hear him arguing with what sounded like a buddy on the phone. He seemed clearly disappointed as his friend cancelled swim plans with him. When he hung up the phone, he looked around, and suddenly stripped off his trunks as well. I couldn’t believe my eyes, and nearly choked on the chips I had got from the cabinet.

Conner’s ass was firm, and round. His legs which I’d never seen yet we’re clearly muscular. I was in awe. But why? Why was I feeling this way. I imagined he just have it going on up front as well. However, when he turned around my jaw dropped. As beautiful and athletic as he was, his cock appeared tiny. It was almost lost in his dirty blonde bush. One thing wasn’t lost though, his ridiculously large and low hanging balls. They looked like bull nuts hanging between his legs. What a crazy combo this kid was! I felt my cock grow hard.

Conner dove in and splashed and swam for some time. I was lost in watching, and feeling my dick so hard in my pants. I believe I was as shocked as he was when when I heard the gate slam and someone yell “hey loser!” It was Wes from up the street. I’d met his dad as well, and knew Wes was a high school senior baseball player. As he strutted towards my pool, Conner clearly panicked. He was naked and about to be caught.

I managed to crack a window to listen better. They were squabbling about Wes cancelling, then showing up. He’d sent Conner a text that he was coming, however from the pool His phone couldn’t be heard. That’s when Wes noticed Conner’s trunks beside the pool and busted out laughing. Conner covered himself, but Wes began to berate him. “Why are you covering up? I’ve seen it in the locker room buddy. We all know you have the smallest cock out of JV and Varsity last year!”

Conner just stood there, ashamed as his friend aggravated him. Finally, Conner blurted out “shut up loser, at least I could bat! Are you going to get in, or just run your mouth?”

Finally, after some debate, Wes decided to strip down and jump in. Wes was shorter, at only about 5’9. But he was built like a tank. His thighs, his ass, his chest were all huge. The muscles however never prepared me for the sausage between his legs. As he turned back toward the pool and jumped in, I saw what must have been a 7” flaccid dick. It bounced and shook as he walked and took his jump. I could barley process what was going on in front of me. I just hoped my wife stayed asleep a while longer.

After a while of uneventful swimming and joking between the friends, they decided to get out. As they chatted, something caught my eye- Conner’s little dick had grown to full mast. And full mast couldn’t have been but about 4 inches. I was mesmerized by the difference. Wes stood up from drying off and saw Conner’s hardon, and bursted into laughter. “Conner bro, I gotta go. Are you gay or something? Geez.”

With that Wes disappeared and Conner sat on a lounge chair by the pool, looking disappointed. Slowly, he began to play with his little nub. He started stroking with only a couple fingers, occasionally looking around to be sure he was alone. What a view I had. I couldn’t take it any longer though, and had to go somewhere to shoot my load.

I hadn’t heard a peep from my wife, and assuming she was still asleep I thought I’d sneak to the master bath to jerk off where I had some lube hidden. I rubbed by healthy 7.5 inch dick through my shorts as I walked up the stairs. As if this night couldn’t get any more crazy, when I made it to the bedroom door, I was shocked by another sight- my wife, at the window, looking down on this guy stroking his little cock.

Her gown was pulled up, and she was playing with herself as she watched. She jumped when we saw each other in the dim light, and she began to stutter. I was so horny, she was clearly wet, and we both lost control. Acting only on instinct I knelt in front of her, lifted her gown, and eating her out. She moaned and her legs quivered as I licked and fingered. I came up to look out the window, at the neighbor boy still furiously stroking his little dick. He shot his massive load from that little dick, and I returned to licking my woman over the edge. I simultaneously shot my load in my shorts, hands free.

We both looked at each other. Ashamed, horny, and out of breath. We had so much to talk about now, and I wasn’t expecting the turns this finding would take.
Great story! I hope there's more to cum.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
Me LIIIIKE...
A couple of twists that made things interesting. Adheres to The Art of Good Storytelling: ALWAYS leave them wanting MORE!

Reactions: P.J.9