My Bi-Curious Frat Brother (Real Story)

AtreidesNelson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, it's been awhile since my last post. I've been pretty busy recently with a lot going on in my life so couldn't find a time to write more about me and Mike. In this update, there is another guest *wink wink*
----------------------------------------------------
Getting fucked for the first time seemed to release something deep in Mike. He transformed from a horny college kid to a full-blown insatiable sex-machine. During the rest of our final week of the semester, all we did was studying for finals, hitting the gym, and fucking. By this point, many guys in the frat already knew we were hooking up since we were not really discreet about it (and neither of us really cared anyway).

Besides Mike, I had some friends with benefits on campus including this closeted football player, Larry. Larry is my age and was supposed to be my year until he took a gap year when COVID hit so now he is a year behind me. He’s a fine black guy standing at 5’10 with a beefy yet muscular body. We knew each other since freshman year and had taken many classes together. Since Larry is not the brightest kid in the room, I helped him a lot with schoolwork, and that was how we became pretty close despite having completely different social circles. And I’m the only person at school who knows Larry’s biggest secret: The alpha-looking tight end is actually a submissive bottom in bed. I’ll write about how Larry and I began hooking up in another post.

The next day after I hooked up with Mike for the first time, I was helping Larry to study for his organic chemistry exam in the library. When we were taking a study break, I casually told him about how I just hooked up with a bi-curious freshman in the frat. He asked for more details, which I told him pretty much everything. “Who was that?” Larry asked, to which I responded “Mike [insert last name].” “Is that the tall, lean kid with blonde hair from California?” “That’s him. You know him?” “Kinda, do you know that he actually tried out for the football team last summer?” “Really? I didn’t know that. You know I’m not a big sports fan, bro.” “That’s true. Anyway, the kid actually made the team, but he decided not to play right before the school year started.” “Interesting, do you know why?” “No clue. I just know from the captains that the coach was actually quite pissed because that kid Mike was pretty decent.” We talked a little bit more, mostly Larry asking more explicit questions about the sex.

Before going back to studying, I dropped the bomb: “So, do you want to have a threesome with us?” Larry was quite shocked by my bold question, and it took him a hot minute to respond: “I don’t know man. That kid Mike sounds like a hot motherfucker, and from what you told me it seems like he also knows how to fuck. But you know my situation, right? (I nodded) For now, I cannot risk being out or my family would kill me. Fuck, this is a tempting request, bro, which makes it even harder to just say no.” “I’m aware of your homophobic family, Larry. You know mine is not so different, right?” I told Larry, “So just think about it. I will not pressure you into doing things that you don’t feel comfortable doing. About Mike, one thing I know and can be certain of this kid is that he knows when to keep his mouth shut, so just want to let you know that. Again, no pressure, bro!” Larry smile awkwardly and said: “Thanks, bro. Anyway, just to make sure, you haven’t told him anything about me, right?” “No, not a word. He’s not even aware of the fact that I’m asking you for a threesome with him,” I reassured him, “I just know him a kinky motherfucker and I know he would totally be down the moment you says yes.” Larry busted out a big laugh and we went back studying.

Two days after I fucked Mike for the first time, I was studying with Larry for another exam we both had later in the week in his single. After we were done studying, we went to our ritual whenever I came over: fucking. Since we were studying in the living room previously, I bent him over the couch we were just sitting on, pulled his shorts to his knees, spat on his loose muscle cunt, and began fingering him. Since Larry loved it rough and his ass was loose enough, I shoved my whole finger in without any warning and aggressively abused that hole with my finger. I noticed Larry was wearing a chastity cage (something I introduced him to awhile ago), and that even turned me on more. I spat on my fingers and began to shove more fingers in his hungry hole until all fingers except my thump were fucking him. The beefy football player was moaning and leaking precum through the cage like crazy all the times.

I began to replace my fingers with my cock, and I shoved my cock in his muscle ass in one push. I began to jackhammer Larry in doggy-style while the football player was moaning in a high-pitch feminine voice, “Fuck me, daddy!” “Yes, give it to me!” It didn’t take long until I unloaded in his ass. After I pulled out, I told him to hold my load up there while I went to get a buttplug to make sure my load was not leaking out of that loose ass. Larry loved nothing more than a big load up his ass before going to bed. He told me he slept the best whenever I came over at night to give him a little bit of “Atticus’s special treatment” (his words).

Lying naked on the couch and having a buttplug up his ass, Larry told me: “So, I have been thinking about your offer for the past few days.” He went silent for a few seconds, and continued: “I’m down for that, as long as that dude Mike would not say anything after.” I let out a big grin and reassured him: “Bro, this is literally my dream come true. And don’t worry, Mike is not a gossipy type of guy. And I will definitely tell him to keep his mouth shut, too.” Larry made an adorable awkward smile and said: “Bet! Just let me know when you’re thinking.” “How about tonight?” I was so excited to the point that I couldn’t even care about hiding my excitement. I continued: “You are not doing anything tomorrow, right?” He nodded, saying “Tonight would be nice but isn’t it kinda too late and last minute to ask that freshman to come over?” “It’s only 11:30, we have time. I bet he is still up either jerking off or playing video games. Plus, he lives pretty close. Just let me call him,” I told Larry.

And just like that, I called Mike. “Hey, what’s up?” Mike picked up. “What are you doing?” I asked him. “Nothing just finished studying for my exam and probably about to play a game of League before calling it a night.” “Fuck League, want to fuck?” “Fuck yeah! Now? I can go to the frat house in 10 minutes” “No, I’m at a friend’s place. We want to do a threesome. Are you down for that?” Mike went silent for a few seconds before asking me: “Is this some type of a frank?” “Fuck no, I’m being serious. We are both horny, and we figure the more the merrier.” “Is that a guy?” “Bro, you know I’m gay, right? Of fucking course I’m with a guy now.” “Cool, just wondering. Ok, I’m down. Text me the address.”

Mike showed up 15 minutes later. I told Larry to wear something sexy and wait for us in the bedroom while I went down to get Mike. I greeted him in the lounge and we walked to the stairs. “So, my friend is in the closet. This means that you cannot tell anyone about him, ok?” I told him. “For sure, bro,” Mike responded. “Also, before we came in, one last thing. My friend is a pure bottom, very submissive, and quite kinky, so don’t hold back.” “Haha, not holding back is my expertise, bro.” We went to the room and walked to the bedroom. Larry was lying on the bed, wearing nothing but a thong and a chastity cage, and his ass was still plugged. I could see Mike made a mischievous smirk when he saw the submissive kinky muscular black stud.

“Mike, this is Larry. Larry, this is Mike,” I introduced them to each other. After briefly saying hi, Larry stood up and walked toward us. He stood in front of Mike and began to unzip his jeans. Mike pulled Larry in for a sloppy kiss, which I could tell the black jock loved every second of it. After having Mike’s 7.5 inches of manhood out, Larry kneeled down and began to suck on it. “Yes, suck it, bitch!” Mike commanded. He let out a big groan as Larry took the whole thing in his throat. I was so turned on by the scene in front of me. I pulled my hard dick out and began to stroke it. Larry let go of Mike’s dick for mine. “Fuckkkkk!” I moaned while pushing Larry’s head deeper on my dick. Larry took turns between both of our dicks for a while while Mike and I were making out and helping each other undress.

“Let’s move to the bed,” I said. Larry let go of both of our dicks while still stroking them with his hands, guiding us to his queen bed. Three naked men began to make out with each other in bed while feeling each other’s hard bodies. Larry then sucked my cock while Mike got behind him, took the buttplug out, and began to eat Larry’s hole. I could tell Larry was having a hard time concentrating on my dick as he made small breaks just to moan as Mike fucked his tongue deep in that well-bred cunt. “Somebody just got fucked, huh?” Mike said while giving Larry’s muscular ass a good smack. “Maybe,” I grinned, making eye contact with my sexy blonde freshman while pushing my sexy football player’s head on my raging hard dick. “No wonder why it tastes amazing,” Mike gave me a wink before continuing lapping on that muscle cunt.

Mike stopped eating that ass to line his thick dick against Larry’s sloppy hungry ass. “Don’t hold back, this bitch loves it rough,” I told Mike while Larry was still working on my cock. And just like that, Mike balled-deep in Larry in one go. “Oh my godddd! Fuckkkkkkk!!!!” Larry involuntarily let go of my cock to let out a huge yelp as Mike’s big white cock stretched him out. Holding him by his neck, slightly choking him, I talked dirty to Larry in my dominant voice “You love it, don’t you?” “You love that big cock in you, right?” “What would your family say when they know their football player son is a cock-loving whore?” As he clearly was in ecstasy from Mike’s deep and aggressive thrusts, Larry could only answer me in incoherent moans and yelps. I pulled Larry in for a sloppy kiss, and it was such a turn-on feeling the muscular stud moaning in my face as Mike’s big dick hit his prostate.

I let go of Larry’s face to get to Mike. “How is this ass?” I asked the blonde stud, to which he said “Amazing. I have never fuck an ass this wet just from ass juice and without any lube. It feels like a fucking pussy.” “Fuck yeah, I trained this pussy hard, bro,” I said proudly. And we began to make out. When we broke our kiss, I told him “Let me have a piece of that ass.” Mike pulled out and stepped out for me to get in the position. Since Mike’s dick is way bigger than mine, Larry’s ass was now so sloppy and well-stretched. Though not tight anymore, the thought of fucking a slutty muscle cunt just being fucked by a big cock still turned me on, and I had no problem enjoying his ass as I aggressively fucked him. Mike got behind me and began to play with my nipples, making me even hornier and my dick even harder. I had to pull out for a bit to stop myself from cumming before balled-deep in Larry again.

I felt two hands spread my ass cheeks apart and a warm mouth eat my ass hole. “Yes, eat my hole, Mike! Eat that fucking hole,” I moaned in pleasure while trying not to break my rhythm on Larry’s fine ass. After eating my ass for a bit and tongue fucking it, Mike began to rub his cock head over my asshole. “Do you want it,” he asked. “Mm-hmm,” I made a moan while stopping my fucking for Mike to put his dick in me. Lubing his dick with spit, Mike entered me slowly. I gasped at the intense feeling of having my ass stretched while my dick was being gripped by another ass. When I finally bottomed out for Mike, I collapsed on Larry’s muscular back and Mike on top of mine. All three of us were panting from pleasure.
Mike began to fuck me, and every time he pushed in me, he pushed me deeper into Larry.

At first, I let Mike do all the work while I was just enjoying the intense pleasure in both my dick and ass. Then, I made my own fuck rhythm to match his. Despite the slightly uncomfortable position as I was significantly shorter than both of them (I’m only 5’5 while they are 5’10 and 6’1), it was not an exaggeration to say that I was in heaven. It took me not long in that position to feel the orgasm coming. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” I moaned. Hearing that, Mike increased his pace even faster, fucking my hole violently, and, indirectly, fucking Larry just as violently. As I reached orgasm, I screamed and busted out another big load in Larry’s muscle ass, collapsing on the football player’s back. This also sent Mike over the edge as it took him a couple more thrusts to bust in me. The room now reeked with male sweat and sex.

“Both of you, on your fours now,” Mike said dominantly as he pulled out of me, “Face down, ass up, and you better not drop any of those loads out of your ass.” As I got on all fours next to Larry, I heard a lapping sound. It was clear that Mike was eating my load out of Larry’s sloppy cunt. Then I felt a familiar moist muscle poking my well-fucked ass. I pushed my ass out, trying to give him as much ass juice and cum as possible. Mike switched back and forth between both my and Larry’s well-bred cunts until he had every drop of cum in his stomach.

“Do you need to cum, Larry?” Mike asked. I laughed and answered: “Don’t worry about him. Larry doesn’t need to cum. He just needs to get fucked.” Larry blushed and made a shy smile. After checking the time, I said: “Fuck, it’s already 1:30 am. We need to go back. Can you give me a ride, Mike?” Before Mike said anything, Larry already spoke up: “You guys can stay over if you want. It can be a little bit small, but I think this queen bed can fit all of us, you know, if we cuddle up.” I could tell Larry was blushing even harder when he tried to finish that sentence. I’m glad to know this timid side of my usually outspoken and rowdy muscular football player friend. “If you don’t mind, of course,” Larry continued. “I don’t mind,” Mike said, “do you?” “No, not all,” I responded.

And just like that, three of us squeezed into the queen bed. We cuddled up naked, gently felt each other, talked a little bit, mostly Mike and Larry trying to get to know each other, and we fell into sleep.
Fuck, I’m rock hard!

JohnStuart92

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi guys, it's been awhile since my last post. I've been pretty busy recently with a lot going on in my life so couldn't find a time to write more about me and Mike. In this update, there is another guest *wink wink*
Getting fucked for the first time seemed to release something deep in Mike. He transformed from a horny college kid to a full-blown insatiable sex-machine. During the rest of our final week of the semester, all we did was studying for finals, hitting the gym, and fucking. By this point, many guys in the frat already knew we were hooking up since we were not really discreet about it (and neither of us really cared anyway).

Besides Mike, I had some friends with benefits on campus including this closeted football player, Larry. Larry is my age and was supposed to be my year until he took a gap year when COVID hit so now he is a year behind me. He’s a fine black guy standing at 5’10 with a beefy yet muscular body. We knew each other since freshman year and had taken many classes together. Since Larry is not the brightest kid in the room, I helped him a lot with schoolwork, and that was how we became pretty close despite having completely different social circles. And I’m the only person at school who knows Larry’s biggest secret: The alpha-looking tight end is actually a submissive bottom in bed. I’ll write about how Larry and I began hooking up in another post.

The next day after I hooked up with Mike for the first time, I was helping Larry to study for his organic chemistry exam in the library. When we were taking a study break, I casually told him about how I just hooked up with a bi-curious freshman in the frat. He asked for more details, which I told him pretty much everything. “Who was that?” Larry asked, to which I responded “Mike [insert last name].” “Is that the tall, lean kid with blonde hair from California?” “That’s him. You know him?” “Kinda, do you know that he actually tried out for the football team last summer?” “Really? I didn’t know that. You know I’m not a big sports fan, bro.” “That’s true. Anyway, the kid actually made the team, but he decided not to play right before the school year started.” “Interesting, do you know why?” “No clue. I just know from the captains that the coach was actually quite pissed because that kid Mike was pretty decent.” We talked a little bit more, mostly Larry asking more explicit questions about the sex.

Before going back to studying, I dropped the bomb: “So, do you want to have a threesome with us?” Larry was quite shocked by my bold question, and it took him a hot minute to respond: “I don’t know man. That kid Mike sounds like a hot motherfucker, and from what you told me it seems like he also knows how to fuck. But you know my situation, right? (I nodded) For now, I cannot risk being out or my family would kill me. Fuck, this is a tempting request, bro, which makes it even harder to just say no.” “I’m aware of your homophobic family, Larry. You know mine is not so different, right?” I told Larry, “So just think about it. I will not pressure you into doing things that you don’t feel comfortable doing. About Mike, one thing I know and can be certain of this kid is that he knows when to keep his mouth shut, so just want to let you know that. Again, no pressure, bro!” Larry smile awkwardly and said: “Thanks, bro. Anyway, just to make sure, you haven’t told him anything about me, right?” “No, not a word. He’s not even aware of the fact that I’m asking you for a threesome with him,” I reassured him, “I just know him a kinky motherfucker and I know he would totally be down the moment you says yes.” Larry busted out a big laugh and we went back studying.

Two days after I fucked Mike for the first time, I was studying with Larry for another exam we both had later in the week in his single. After we were done studying, we went to our ritual whenever I came over: fucking. Since we were studying in the living room previously, I bent him over the couch we were just sitting on, pulled his shorts to his knees, spat on his loose muscle cunt, and began fingering him. Since Larry loved it rough and his ass was loose enough, I shoved my whole finger in without any warning and aggressively abused that hole with my finger. I noticed Larry was wearing a chastity cage (something I introduced him to awhile ago), and that even turned me on more. I spat on my fingers and began to shove more fingers in his hungry hole until all fingers except my thump were fucking him. The beefy football player was moaning and leaking precum through the cage like crazy all the times.

I began to replace my fingers with my cock, and I shoved my cock in his muscle ass in one push. I began to jackhammer Larry in doggy-style while the football player was moaning in a high-pitch feminine voice, “Fuck me, daddy!” “Yes, give it to me!” It didn’t take long until I unloaded in his ass. After I pulled out, I told him to hold my load up there while I went to get a buttplug to make sure my load was not leaking out of that loose ass. Larry loved nothing more than a big load up his ass before going to bed. He told me he slept the best whenever I came over at night to give him a little bit of “Atticus’s special treatment” (his words).

Lying naked on the couch and having a buttplug up his ass, Larry told me: “So, I have been thinking about your offer for the past few days.” He went silent for a few seconds, and continued: “I’m down for that, as long as that dude Mike would not say anything after.” I let out a big grin and reassured him: “Bro, this is literally my dream come true. And don’t worry, Mike is not a gossipy type of guy. And I will definitely tell him to keep his mouth shut, too.” Larry made an adorable awkward smile and said: “Bet! Just let me know when you’re thinking.” “How about tonight?” I was so excited to the point that I couldn’t even care about hiding my excitement. I continued: “You are not doing anything tomorrow, right?” He nodded, saying “Tonight would be nice but isn’t it kinda too late and last minute to ask that freshman to come over?” “It’s only 11:30, we have time. I bet he is still up either jerking off or playing video games. Plus, he lives pretty close. Just let me call him,” I told Larry.

And just like that, I called Mike. “Hey, what’s up?” Mike picked up. “What are you doing?” I asked him. “Nothing just finished studying for my exam and probably about to play a game of League before calling it a night.” “Fuck League, want to fuck?” “Fuck yeah! Now? I can go to the frat house in 10 minutes” “No, I’m at a friend’s place. We want to do a threesome. Are you down for that?” Mike went silent for a few seconds before asking me: “Is this some type of a frank?” “Fuck no, I’m being serious. We are both horny, and we figure the more the merrier.” “Is that a guy?” “Bro, you know I’m gay, right? Of fucking course I’m with a guy now.” “Cool, just wondering. Ok, I’m down. Text me the address.”

Mike showed up 15 minutes later. I told Larry to wear something sexy and wait for us in the bedroom while I went down to get Mike. I greeted him in the lounge and we walked to the stairs. “So, my friend is in the closet. This means that you cannot tell anyone about him, ok?” I told him. “For sure, bro,” Mike responded. “Also, before we came in, one last thing. My friend is a pure bottom, very submissive, and quite kinky, so don’t hold back.” “Haha, not holding back is my expertise, bro.” We went to the room and walked to the bedroom. Larry was lying on the bed, wearing nothing but a thong and a chastity cage, and his ass was still plugged. I could see Mike made a mischievous smirk when he saw the submissive kinky muscular black stud.

“Mike, this is Larry. Larry, this is Mike,” I introduced them to each other. After briefly saying hi, Larry stood up and walked toward us. He stood in front of Mike and began to unzip his jeans. Mike pulled Larry in for a sloppy kiss, which I could tell the black jock loved every second of it. After having Mike’s 7.5 inches of manhood out, Larry kneeled down and began to suck on it. “Yes, suck it, bitch!” Mike commanded. He let out a big groan as Larry took the whole thing in his throat. I was so turned on by the scene in front of me. I pulled my hard dick out and began to stroke it. Larry let go of Mike’s dick for mine. “Fuckkkkk!” I moaned while pushing Larry’s head deeper on my dick. Larry took turns between both of our dicks for a while while Mike and I were making out and helping each other undress.

“Let’s move to the bed,” I said. Larry let go of both of our dicks while still stroking them with his hands, guiding us to his queen bed. Three naked men began to make out with each other in bed while feeling each other’s hard bodies. Larry then sucked my cock while Mike got behind him, took the buttplug out, and began to eat Larry’s hole. I could tell Larry was having a hard time concentrating on my dick as he made small breaks just to moan as Mike fucked his tongue deep in that well-bred cunt. “Somebody just got fucked, huh?” Mike said while giving Larry’s muscular ass a good smack. “Maybe,” I grinned, making eye contact with my sexy blonde freshman while pushing my sexy football player’s head on my raging hard dick. “No wonder why it tastes amazing,” Mike gave me a wink before continuing lapping on that muscle cunt.

Mike stopped eating that ass to line his thick dick against Larry’s sloppy hungry ass. “Don’t hold back, this bitch loves it rough,” I told Mike while Larry was still working on my cock. And just like that, Mike balled-deep in Larry in one go. “Oh my godddd! Fuckkkkkkk!!!!” Larry involuntarily let go of my cock to let out a huge yelp as Mike’s big white cock stretched him out. Holding him by his neck, slightly choking him, I talked dirty to Larry in my dominant voice “You love it, don’t you?” “You love that big cock in you, right?” “What would your family say when they know their football player son is a cock-loving whore?” As he clearly was in ecstasy from Mike’s deep and aggressive thrusts, Larry could only answer me in incoherent moans and yelps. I pulled Larry in for a sloppy kiss, and it was such a turn-on feeling the muscular stud moaning in my face as Mike’s big dick hit his prostate.

I let go of Larry’s face to get to Mike. “How is this ass?” I asked the blonde stud, to which he said “Amazing. I have never fuck an ass this wet just from ass juice and without any lube. It feels like a fucking pussy.” “Fuck yeah, I trained this pussy hard, bro,” I said proudly. And we began to make out. When we broke our kiss, I told him “Let me have a piece of that ass.” Mike pulled out and stepped out for me to get in the position. Since Mike’s dick is way bigger than mine, Larry’s ass was now so sloppy and well-stretched. Though not tight anymore, the thought of fucking a slutty muscle cunt just being fucked by a big cock still turned me on, and I had no problem enjoying his ass as I aggressively fucked him. Mike got behind me and began to play with my nipples, making me even hornier and my dick even harder. I had to pull out for a bit to stop myself from cumming before balled-deep in Larry again.

I felt two hands spread my ass cheeks apart and a warm mouth eat my ass hole. “Yes, eat my hole, Mike! Eat that fucking hole,” I moaned in pleasure while trying not to break my rhythm on Larry’s fine ass. After eating my ass for a bit and tongue fucking it, Mike began to rub his cock head over my asshole. “Do you want it,” he asked. “Mm-hmm,” I made a moan while stopping my fucking for Mike to put his dick in me. Lubing his dick with spit, Mike entered me slowly. I gasped at the intense feeling of having my ass stretched while my dick was being gripped by another ass. When I finally bottomed out for Mike, I collapsed on Larry’s muscular back and Mike on top of mine. All three of us were panting from pleasure.
Mike began to fuck me, and every time he pushed in me, he pushed me deeper into Larry.

At first, I let Mike do all the work while I was just enjoying the intense pleasure in both my dick and ass. Then, I made my own fuck rhythm to match his. Despite the slightly uncomfortable position as I was significantly shorter than both of them (I’m only 5’5 while they are 5’10 and 6’1), it was not an exaggeration to say that I was in heaven. It took me not long in that position to feel the orgasm coming. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” I moaned. Hearing that, Mike increased his pace even faster, fucking my hole violently, and, indirectly, fucking Larry just as violently. As I reached orgasm, I screamed and busted out another big load in Larry’s muscle ass, collapsing on the football player’s back. This also sent Mike over the edge as it took him a couple more thrusts to bust in me. The room now reeked with male sweat and sex.

“Both of you, on your fours now,” Mike said dominantly as he pulled out of me, “Face down, ass up, and you better not drop any of those loads out of your ass.” As I got on all fours next to Larry, I heard a lapping sound. It was clear that Mike was eating my load out of Larry’s sloppy cunt. Then I felt a familiar moist muscle poking my well-fucked ass. I pushed my ass out, trying to give him as much ass juice and cum as possible. Mike switched back and forth between both my and Larry’s well-bred cunts until he had every drop of cum in his stomach.

“Do you need to cum, Larry?” Mike asked. I laughed and answered: “Don’t worry about him. Larry doesn’t need to cum. He just needs to get fucked.” Larry blushed and made a shy smile. After checking the time, I said: “Fuck, it’s already 1:30 am. We need to go back. Can you give me a ride, Mike?” Before Mike said anything, Larry already spoke up: “You guys can stay over if you want. It can be a little bit small, but I think this queen bed can fit all of us, you know, if we cuddle up.” I could tell Larry was blushing even harder when he tried to finish that sentence. I’m glad to know this timid side of my usually outspoken and rowdy muscular football player friend. “If you don’t mind, of course,” Larry continued. “I don’t mind,” Mike said, “do you?” “No, not all,” I responded.

And just like that, three of us squeezed into the queen bed. We cuddled up naked, gently felt each other, talked a little bit, mostly Mike and Larry trying to get to know each other, and we fell into sleep.
So hoooot

adelphi100

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This got me so hard and I gotta go rub one out right now

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you. But I HOPE you have a story where you & Larry (even though he's a bottom) DP Mike. I have a feeling Mike was already fucked by you more than once
You’re right, Mike has been getting loving it in the ass just as much as fucking somebody’s ass. About DP-ing though, I don’t think that is very likely for Mike, at least not in the near future. Plus, when I said Larry is a pure bottom, the dude is a pure bottom. He has a nice dick (6.5 inches and quite meaty) and you must be so wrong thinking I’ve never tried anything with that dick. However, most of the times, he goes soft after a few strokes in my ass. However, we definitely did some kinky stuff with each other after this encounter.

maenner

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You’re right, Mike has been getting loving it in the ass just as much as fucking somebody’s ass...
Poor Larry. Then what about using a 9" dildo on Mike as you pound, cum in his ass at the same time? Larry can also feed Mike's mouth with dick whilst Mike sticks his finger in Larry's ass. Just a crazy idea

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Poor Larry. Then what about using a 9" dildo on Mike as you pound, cum in his ass at the same time? Just a crazy idea
We’re all on summer break right now so will not meet up in a few months (at least for me and Larry). Since Mike is transferring, there is a chance that I’ll see him over the summer and/or for fall break. The dildo idea is hot, but I don’t think Mike is ready for a 9-inch one :) The largest he was comfortable taking before we left for summer break was a 7.5-inch, though not very girthy.

maenner

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Since Mike is transferring, there is a chance that I’ll see him over the summer and/or for fall break.
Is he going back to CA for school? Hope you & Larry see him during Summer & Fall visits b4 he disappears for good. Good luck, and thanks for the stories

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he going back to CA for school? Hope you & Larry see him during Summer & Fall visits b4 he disappears for good. Good luck, and thanks for the stories
Yes, he is going back to CA for school. He said he couldn't do school in the Midwest anymore because it fucked up his mental health so bad, especially during the winter. Hopefully he will not disappear for good but only time can tell :)

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg my notifications were blowing up after my last post. I’m so glad you guys enjoyed my threesome with the blonde stud Mike and the black stud Larry. Since one person DM-ed me asking for the backstory of how Larry and I became fuck buddies, this post will be about it. For those who love our kinky blonde stud, I will post about him in the next one :)
—--------------------------------------------------
This went back to over a year ago around late February 2021. It was the spring semester of my junior year and Larry’s sophomore. Larry just came back for the first semester from a COVID gap year, and he was struggling with some school work. We knew each other since our freshman year as we had a couple of classes together and we studied together couple times, mostly me helping him not fail those classes. When COVID hit, Larry decided to take a gap year because he knew he couldn’t do online classes and he also had to take care of his large family (Larry is the oldest son). We still kept in touch over his gap year just by sending each other random snaps and commenting on each other’s social media. When he told me he was coming back, I was filled with excitement. Keep in mind at this point I had no clue Larry was gay, let alone a pure bottom, and what we had was simply platonic friendship (Though I have to admit I sometimes lusted after Larry since he was totally my type: muscular, masculine jock with a good height at 5’10). He hit me up around 4 weeks in the semester asking if I could help him catch up with work as he was failing one of his core classes which I did pretty well when I took it. I said yes without hesitation.

That weekend, we met up in his single room. After 3 hours of reviewing from the basic, we took a study break and just began to talk about our lives. Our conversations started as small talk and gradually got more personal. At one point, Larry was asking about my sexuality. “So, you are gay, right?” He asked. “Yes,” I answered, “Is that a problem?” “No, no, don’t think about it that way,” Larry quickly defended himself, “I don’t mean it in a bad way at all. I just want to hear it from you cause I don’t want to make any assumptions.” “Yeah, you’re cool bro. Sorry, I was just getting caught off guard by your question,” I said. “So, how does it feel like being gay?” Larry asked. Knowing Larry is neither the brightest kid nor the best one with words, I know him well enough to know he’s one of the kindest guys I know and I could sense the genuinity in his question, so I answered calmly, “You know, it’s just normal, I guess. I don’t know how to answer your question since I was never straight to personally compare my gayness with.” I continued with a smile: “So how does it feel being straight?” Larry went silent for a minute, then asked me: “Can I tell you something?” “For sure, bro.” “Can you promise me not to tell anyone about this?” “Yes, I promise. You have my words, man.” Larry took a deep breath to calm him down before saying the three important words: “Atticus, I am gay.” I could tell my football player friend was having a hard time saying out loud those three important words, the same with every closeted guy, so without saying anything, I gave him a big hug.

“Thank you, brother,” Larry said as we were hugging. I could tell his voice broke a little bit. We let go of each other. Finally being able to look into Larry’s deep brown eyes, I could tell he was crying. “You are the first person at this school I told about this, and the second in my life.” “Thanks for letting me know. I’m very glad you trust me with this. I know it is a very hard thing for everyone to say.” “Thanks, Atticus. I know I could trust you with this.” “No problem, bro. I’m here all the time so just let me know if you need anything, ok?” And we hugged each other tightly for the second time. We talked a little bit more until Larry said: “Ok, let’s get back to work because I really need to get this assignment done before practice tonight.”
We continued studying for another half an hour until Larry asked me “So, have you had sex with another guy?” “Yes, you?” I asked. “Yes,” Larry responded, “Are you a top or a bottom?” “I’m versatile, though more of a bottom,” I answered, “How about you?” Larry began to blush and said: “I’m a bottom.” I was shocked for the second time that afternoon. Not only was this beefy muscular stud of a football player gay but he also loved it up the ass. As I didn’t know how to respond, Larry broke the silence: “Remember I told you that you were the second person in my life to know that I’m gay? (I nodded) My first time was with the first guy who knows about this. He’s a childhood friend back home. His name is Justin. He’s a year older than us but we were in the same grade. We went to school together all the way from elementary to high school. We began to fool around at the end of our freshman year of high school. It just started innocent with both of us watching porn and jerking off together behind our parents’ back, and one thing led to another and before we knew we were already fucking throughout high school. He’s also gay and in the closet.” “That’s super cool,” I responded, and immediately realized I sounded like a fucking dumbass. I fixed myself: “I mean that’s really cool you have another gay friend in your life, just to be there for you. It could get very lonely as a closeted gay in a homophobic home.” “We have been there for each other. Do you want to see how he looks like?” “Sure.”

Larry pulled his phone out and showed me pictures of Justin. The man was jaw-drop gorgeous. While Larry looks more like a friendly boy-next-door cute guy with a muscular beefy body, Justin looked like a fucking model with an arrogant cocky face in all of his pictures on social media, the type of guy who knows he’s hot and not afraid of showing it. Imagine Michael B. Jordan in his late teens and early 20s and you have Justin. From his pictures with Larry, I could tell he is maybe an inch or two taller than my friend, and definitely leaner though still pretty muscular. “Fuck, this guy is hot as hell,” I said after seeing the pictures. “I know, right?” Larry said, clearly not trying to hide his pride, “He was the star quarterback at my high school. He could have made it to D1 football if he wanted but he decided not to pursue it.” “He also knows how to fuck, too,” Larry continued. “Oh yeah? Good for you, bro. I’d kill to get somebody that hot to fuck me,” I said, trying not to sound so jealous of my friend. “Wanna see his nudes?” “Sure,” I answered with a strong zeal, kinda having an idea of what this conversation would lead to.

Larry began to show me nudes of Justin. The gorgeous man was packing some serious meat under his pants. His dick was cut, thick, and straight, and though I couldn’t tell with 100% certainty, must be around 8 inches long, if not longer. “Fuck, that’s a beautiful dick. How big is it?” I asked while placing one of my hands on Larry’s thigh, testing the water. “9 inches for length and 6 inches for girth,” Larry answered with one hand on my thigh as well and began to rub it gently. “Goddamn, that’s a monster dick!” I began to rub Larry’s thick muscular thighs “Want to see something better?” Larry asked as he moved his hand up to my crotch. “Sure,” I did the same thing to the muscular black stud. Larry shows me a close-up video of a big black dick fucking a muscular black ass. It didn’t take me long until I realized it was Justin plowing Larry, and I could hear Larry moaning and Justin grunting from the video. We didn’t say anything as we were watching the videos while busy rubbing each other’s hard-ons through our pants. Larry showed me another video and this time it’s him sucking on Justin’s dick. The video was filmed from Justin’s POV as I could see his abs and Larry’s clear face sucking up and down on that pole. It was such a turn-on to see my straight-acting stud of a friend is such a whore for big cocks.

“Fuck, these are so hot!” I acclaimed as I watched the videos Larry showed me of him and Justin fucking. “Want to fuck me?” Larry leaned toward me and asked, almost whispering to my ear. I pulled him in for a kiss while he was unbuttoning my pants. Larry began to suck on my cock, which was nowhere as impressive as Justin’s. The football player knew exactly what he was doing, and I was moaning in pleasure from the head. After giving me head for a few minutes, I pulled him up and we began to make out and helped each other finish undressing. We moved to the bed. I got Larry on all fours, revealing his shaved asshole. Just from a quick glimpse, I could already tell this hole had been through a lot, and the person possessing it was a hungry bottom for cocks. I began to eat his hole, and it didn’t take long for Larry to relax his ring for me to fuck his inside with my tongue, making him moan and pushing his ass back so I could tongue-fuck him even deeper. “Fuck me, Atticus! Just push it in, I like it rough and hard!” Larry said in pure lust.

And just like that, my face let go of his muscular ass as I lined my raging dick against his pucker. In one push, I completely bottomed out in Larry. I began to fuck him hard in doggy style. “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder” Seeing a guy who is way bigger and muscular than me being this submissive turned me on even more. I fucked him even harder and began to choke him, which I knew would turn him on. Larry was no different than a bitch in heat now. All those aggressive fucking didn’t take me long to reach orgasm. As I felt it was building up in my balls, I asked: “Where do you want my load?” “In my pussy, sir.” “You want Daddy’s babies in your pussy?” “Yes, Daddy! I want your babies. Make your girl pregnant, Daddy!” With all those dirty talks and fucking, it took me a few more thrusts to unload deep in his ass. “FUCKKKKKK, I’M CUMMINGGGGG!!!!” I screamed.

As I pulled out from his ass, there was some cum leaking out. Larry reached one of his hands back to scoop the dripping cum and feed himself. It was so hot seeing him being such a pig, and it was thanks to this piggy side of Larry that I got myself into felching and cum-eating later on after we had been hooking up for awhile. “So, how was my ass?” Larry turned over on his back and asked. “Good, can’t complain ya know,” I responded, “How was my dick?” “Amazing! When was the last time before this one that you topped a guy?” “Probably a few months ago. I’m more of a bottom,” I said to him, “But I don’t mind tapping that ass every now and then. How about you? When was the last time you bottomed?” “The weekend before the semester started. Justin fucked me for hours before I left for school.” “That’s hot. Now I want to see this Justin fella.” “You should come and visit us over spring break.” “That doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” “So, back to study?” “Oh yeah, fuck, I forgot you have practice tonight.” And we went back to Larry’s assignment, completely naked.

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

brianaflores49

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You almost busted in his mouth? Hot! You've never let him fuck you? Given him or each other handjobs in bed? Is he muscular or are you?

At least you're still friends. Good to hear!
I partially started cumming while in his mouth but once I felt it coming I pushed his forehead back and I know for a fact some of my nut busted on his face, but I know I pushed him away once I felt I was gonna cum. I know he had some of my warm nut on his face too because I saw him wipe his face after saying “well fuck” as soon as I busted.

I did give him a solid handjob but once he went down on me I was touching his cock with the top of my foot just so I could feel his throbbing hard cock but wasn’t really doing much else other than rubbing my leg and top of my foot on his warm boner.

After I busted I acted like I wasn’t interested in continuing to try and act like I was drunk and got what I wanted; so he was upset. I did leave my hand open for him to continue fucking my hand but he wanted me to go down on him since he kept pushing my head down but I pretended to be asleep and drunk and mumbled “dude stop”

he left shortly after.

He’s got a dad bod—not muscular or toned but definitely not out of shape. The guy was very “country” from Idaho and I thought he was fine as hell but his cock was less than average. He has a gf now…

I too am not muscular but I’m pretty toned and in shape

Mdsncdan

Admired Member
Media
Very hot story. Loving all of it. You and mike should just start dating. Seems like you both like each other a lot. Also, plan a hot trip together somewhere fun this summer. Go to New Orleans or a beach somewhere to just get drunk and fuck the whole time. Would make for a hot story too. Lol.

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love your hot story mmmmm
I'm loving it! Can hardly wait for more.
Thank you so much. I just posted the last part of our stories so check it out!
Very hot story. Loving all of it. You and mike should just start dating. Seems like you both like each other a lot. Also, plan a hot trip together somewhere fun this summer. Go to New Orleans or a beach somewhere to just get drunk and fuck the whole time. Would make for a hot story too. Lol.
We do like each other a lot, and I'm talking about our feelings more in the next part. We couldn't really see each other this summer as I have to go back to my country while Mike will be working his internship in California. However, we talked about seeing each other again either before the semester starts or during fall break.

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, thank you so much for enjoying my stories so far. The reason why I have been waiting this long to post this part is it is still hard for me to process and verbalize everything that happened. That being said, this will be my last story with Mike, until there is further update.
————————————
Mike and I continued hanging out and fucking throughout the rest of finals week, sometimes with Larry too. It was an unspoken thing between us that both Mike and I wanted to spend as much time together as possible as we were parting to different paths in life.

Graduation weekend was supposed to be fun for every senior as my school threw a lot of stuff for graduating seniors and their families to do. Plus, people were partying like there was no tomorrow just to get the last part of the college experience. For me, it was not so fun as I was getting COVID so I was barred from most activities (and my conscience wouldn’t allow me to go out either), and my family couldn’t come for my graduation as the international flights from my country to the States were crazily expensive. So my last few days were very anti-climatic. However, one good thing about not having a busy graduation weekend and being occupied with family and friends was that I got to spend more time with Mike (he was 100% comfortable around my COVID ass as he already got it a few weeks before).

On one rare occasion we were not together, I was hanging out with Nick, who was the frat’s president, my best friend in the frat, and also in quarantine for COVID. We were just watching some random stuff on TV and talking about random things about our previous 4 years at school, then Nick dropped the question.

“So, what are you gonna do about it?” Nick asked.

“What do you mean?” I was caught off guard and confused about his question.

“You know what I mean. You and Mike. What are you planning to do about whatever you are with him right now?” Nick made himself clearer.

“To be honest, I don’t know, bro,” I said. “We haven’t really talked about it. I mean what can we do about it? Mike is moving back to California for good and I still don’t know where I’ll be next year (still applying for jobs). And this has just been a thing like over a week and we’re graduating in a few days.”

"I guess that makes sense. I just don’t want either of you to get hurt.” Nick said.

“Thanks, bro.” I responded. “I really appreciate it.”

“You know he likes you, right? Like really likes you.” Nick said, and he continued as I went silent. “I’m your best friend here, Atticus, and I want the best for you, and him, of course. I’ve seen the way Mike looks at you the past few days. I’ve never seen him look any girl here that way, not even that bitch Alyssa (Mike’s shitty ex who everyone hates).”

“Ok, so what if it’s true, then what next? I barely knew the guy before last Friday, and we’re leaving in less than 48 hours.” I told Nick.

“What happens next is up to you, bro. All I’m saying is he really likes you and I know you like him a lot too. As much as you always try to act cool and calm, as your best friend, I can tell that I haven’t seen you this happy and comfortable around a guy for a while.” Nick said.

I didn’t respond to Nick. We just casually dropped the topic right there, switched our topics of conversation to other random things, and continued watching TV. A few hours later, some frat brothers who were still around joined us, and then Mike walked in with a few guys in his pledge class with pizza and booze. Mike was sitting next to me as we were hanging out, and at one point, he had his arm around me and just casually caressed my hair and shoulder. This was the most obviously intimate thing we’d done in the presence of other brothers. Everyone noticed it, but nobody said anything. For me, for the whole time, it just felt right being in his arm slightly leaning my head against his shoulder.

We left the small crowd at around 12ish am as commencement was the next morning. As we closed the door of my room, I said:

“I don’t want to fuck tonight.”

“Oh, ok…” Mike seemed kinda confused. That was the first time I said no to sex with him ever since we hooked up “Do you want me to leave then?”

“No, stay. I want you to be here tonight. I just don’t want to fuck, that’s all.” I told him.

So we stripped to our underwear and climbed onto my bed. Without sex, it was awkward. We were lying next to each other just in our underwear but we did not really touch, and nobody said anything.

“Hey, spoon me!” I broke the silence as I rolled to the side.

Mike quietly followed my request. He wrapped his arms around me, one under and one over, and pulled me in. I could feel the heat of his body, his lean torso, his muscular arms, and his calm hot breath behind me. It was peaceful.

“I’ll miss this when I go back to California.” Mike finally spoke out, and gently kissed my nape.

“I’ll miss this, too,” I said, holding his hands and kissing them.

I rolled back to face him. Under the dim street light outside of my window, I could see his face, angular, with a strong jawline and thin lips. His eyes, piercing blue yet warm and gentle, like a clear summer sky, staring at me and into my soul. I placed my hand on his face, caressed his smooth skin, and leaned in for a kiss. We made out, not in an animalistic nor sexual way, but gently and passionately. I didn’t want this to end, and I knew he felt the same way, too. While our lips and tongues danced, I felt his body as he felt mine. His smooth pale skin, his skinny yet muscular torso, his abs, his chest, his back, I loved everything about him. At one point, I fell asleep on his chest as Mike wrapped his arms around me.

Commencement was the next morning. It was emotional, but I don’t want to bore you with all the sobby details of me saying goodbyes to friends and professors. After taking like thousands of pictures and saying goodbyes to people, I went back to the frat house to finish packing my last few stuff and get ready for my ride to the Airbnb near the airport. I was sharing an Airbnb with couple friends, and Mike joined us last minute as he rescheduled his flight to be after commencement. After talking with the other people and agreeing to pay more, we got a room for ourselves.

After getting food for dinner and watching a movie together with others, Mike and I left to our room with the excuse that I need to go to bed early to catch my flight super early in the morning. The truth was we didn’t sleep much that night. As soon as we closed the door, we locked lips and bodies, quickly helping each other strip. I began to kneel down and sucked on Mike’s manhood, the full 7.5 inches of it. I sucked on the head, played with his ass, licked the shaft, pressed my finger on his pucker, sucked on the balls, rubbed the hungry pucker aggressively, deepthroated his cock, and fingerfucked his hole.

“Fuck, stop, stop.” Mike moaned and pushed me out of his cock and ass. “I don’t want to cum yet.”

Then he threw me on the bed and began to give me the same treatment that I gave him a few minutes ago. I was in heaven. Mike then positioned himself so that we could 69, and we both attacked each other’s raging cocks and hungry assholes. As I was eating and fucking his pucker with my tongue while Mike pushed his ass out as hard as possible for me to get as deep as I could, he said the two magical words:

“Fuck me!”

Positioning him on all fours, I grabbed the bottle of lube and lubed his ass with my dick up. Lining my throbbing dick against his ass, I pushed in. Since I was not the hungest guy in the room with only 5.5 inches, I bottomed out in Mike in one go. Then I fucked him hard, alternating between short fast strokes and long dicking. Our room was filled with testosterone, sex, and guy sweat, and the smell was intoxicating. “Harder!” “Harder!” “Fuck yeah, right there!” Mike was moaning as I poked his gut and hit his prostate.

As I was about to cum, I pulled out and told him the same two magical words:

“Fuck me!”

Mike got up and flipped me on my back. He ate my ass for a bit then lubed it up. Since he had been fucking me every day for the past week, it also took Mike one go to completely ball deep in me. Mike began to move. He was teasing me at first with short and slow strokes, which still felt good but left me frustrated as they were not enough.

“Stop fucking around, bro! Fuck me harder!” I said.

“Oh yeah, my boy wants it harder?” Mike teased me, and he began to pick up the pace.

Within a minute, he got me moaning nonstop with his powerful thrusts and alternating strokes. Every time he scraped my prostate with his thick long cock, it sent electricity throughout my body and made me yelp. “Right there!” “Fuck yeah!” “This feels so good.” I moaned while leaking a small pool of precum on my belly.

“I’m gonna cum!” Mike moaned as he increased his pace.

“Fucking cum in my pussy! Load it up! Breed it!” I said as my hole was getting abused so well by Mike’s powerful strokes.

“FUCK!!! I’M CUMMINGG!” Mike collapsed on my body and he pushed his dick as deep into my gut as possible, depositing his essence in me.

As he pulled out of me and was about to felch on my freshly bred hole, I stopped him.

“Don’t! Tonight I want to keep your load there as long as possible!” I said.

“Ok, big boy!” He grinned and pulled me in for a hug. We made out gently. I reached my hand to his dick to give it a few strokes, and it got hard again.

“Next round?” I winked at him.

“How can I say no to that?” Mike smirked.

As he was lying down, I began to suck on his semi-hard dick to get it ready, tasting cum, lube, and my own ass juice. Then I stood over him, lined it up again my pussy, and sat on it. We let out a long moan as I felt his bush and balls against my ass cheeks. I began to ride him, and at some point, Mike was thrusting up to meet my ass fucking itself down in his fuck pole. Then Mike pulled out, pushed my face down on the mattress, lifted my ass up, and began assaulting my ass from behind with his stallion stamina. He unloaded in me again and collapsed on my back. I had to clamp my ass as soon as he pulled out to not let any cum leak out.

Mike was still on top of me as both of us were still panting from the fuck.

“I couldn’t get enough of your pussy, Atticus,” Mike said.

“And I’ll miss that cock in me, stud,” I responded.

Mike grabbed my cock, which was still rock hard, and said: “Want to fuck me?”

“Sure, just give me a minute to catch my breath,” I told him.

Then I made Mike lie on his back and began to fuck him with one of his legs on my shoulders. Mike pulled me in for a kiss, and we made out while I continued pumping his ass. I didn’t assault his ass but only fucked him slow, deep, yet hard enough as our faces were inches from each other. I looked at my blonde stud, a supposedly straight guy who is half a foot taller than me yet is now under me and making the sexiest face as I fucked him. His angular face, his strong jawline, his piercing blue eyes, his thin lips, at that moment he was the most beautiful man I’d known. And his face, the expression on his face was more than lust and desire, it was something much deeper and more passionate. And I think Mike also saw the same expression on my face, and what I said next melted my heart:

“Make love to me, babe.”

We kissed again, not a lustful animalistic kiss but a deep kiss that lovers share when they made love to each other. As I continued making love to Mike while our lips and tongue danced, I began to feel the orgasm building up. I increased the pace, and within a few minutes I unloaded deep in Mike, and we both groaned in pleasure.

I still lay on top of him as we embraced each other in bed. I was stroking and caressing his hair while Mike was feeling my back. And suddenly, he cried.

“Fuck, I don’t want to say goodbye to you.” His voice broke as he cried.

“It will be ok, dude.” I calmed him down while trying not to burst into tears myself.

“You are the best thing that happens to me during my year here,” Mike said as I let go of him and lied next to him, both of us facing each other. “It’s been a very hard year for me, but you made it easier for me.”

“I really appreciate it, Mike.” I said and I kissed him.

“I’m so mad we didn’t know each other earlier,” Mike said. "Like actually got to know each other."

“I know…” I responded to him, my head was full of the vision of what would happen if this happened earlier and not on the last week of the semester.

We talked and poured our hearts out for each other. And at one point, Mike said the three words that I would never forget:

“I love you!”

I was silent for a few moments, thinking of how to respond. Do I want to brush it off, along with my feelings for him, or do I want to be completely honest with him and let him know my true feelings even though it was very likely that we wouldn't go anywhere after this? And I decided to go for the second choice:

“I love you, too, Mike!” I told him. I never said this to any guy before, and I never thought I would say this to a “straight” guy with who I just hooked up more than a week ago. “Fuck, why the hell I’m falling for this guy? This is supposed to be just a hookup.” I thought to myself, and silently cried.

We hugged each other tightly, wanting to feel each other’s naked bodies as long as possible as within the next 6 hours our paths will separate, maybe forever. The rest of our night was just talking, and cuddling, and we made love a few more times, mostly of him being the top as I wanted as much of him in me as possible.

We finally dazed out at some point. The next morning, I woke up and got myself ready to go to the airport. Though Mike’s flight was later at night, he insisted on going with me to the airport. We held hands yet didn’t talk at all in our Uber. As we got to the airport and after I checked in, I sat next to him on the bench before going into customs.

“Don’t be sad. We’ll definitely keep in touch over the summer. And I will come and visit you during fall break.” I grabbed his hands.

“Promise me you will.” He showed me his pinky.

"I promise," I said and made a pinky promise with him. And I pulled him in for a kiss.

We talked, then he walked with we to the line at customs. We kissed again before I joined the line of people. Mike was still standing there looking at me. Before I disappeared out of his sight to the other side of the airport, I looked at him, held my tears, gave him a nod with a sad smile, and continued walking.

JohnStuart92

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey guys, thank you so much for enjoying my stories so far. The reason why I have been waiting this long to post this part is it is still hard for me to process and verbalize everything that happened. That being said, this will be my last story with Mike, until there is further update.
————————————
Mike and I continued hanging out and fucking throughout the rest of finals week, sometimes with Larry too. It was an unspoken thing between us that both Mike and I wanted to spend as much time together as possible as we were parting to different paths in life.

Graduation weekend was supposed to be fun for every senior as my school threw a lot of stuff for graduating seniors and their families to do. Plus, people were partying like there was no tomorrow just to get the last part of the college experience. For me, it was not so fun as I was getting COVID so I was barred from most activities (and my conscience wouldn’t allow me to go out either), and my family couldn’t come for my graduation as the international flights from my country to the States were crazily expensive. So my last few days were very anti-climatic. However, one good thing about not having a busy graduation weekend and being occupied with family and friends was that I got to spend more time with Mike (he was 100% comfortable around my COVID ass as he already got it a few weeks before).

On one rare occasion we were not together, I was hanging out with Nick, who was the frat’s president, my best friend in the frat, and also in quarantine for COVID. We were just watching some random stuff on TV and talking about random things about our previous 4 years at school, then Nick dropped the question.

“You know what I mean. You and Mike. What are you planning to do about whatever you are with him right now?” Nick made himself clearer.

“To be honest, I don’t know, bro,” I said. “We haven’t really talked about it. I mean what can we do about it? Mike is moving back to California for good and I still don’t know where I’ll be next year (still applying for jobs). And this has just been a thing like over a week and we’re graduating in a few days.”

"I guess that makes sense. I just don’t want either of you to get hurt.” Nick said.

“You know he likes you, right? Like really likes you.” Nick said, and he continued as I went silent. “I’m your best friend here, Atticus, and I want the best for you, and him, of course. I’ve seen the way Mike looks at you the past few days. I’ve never seen him look any girl here that way, not even that bitch Alyssa (Mike’s shitty ex who everyone hates).”

“Ok, so what if it’s true, then what next? I barely knew the guy before last Friday, and we’re leaving in less than 48 hours.” I told Nick.

“What happens next is up to you, bro. All I’m saying is he really likes you and I know you like him a lot too. As much as you always try to act cool and calm, as your best friend, I can tell that I haven’t seen you this happy and comfortable around a guy for a while.” Nick said.

I didn’t respond to Nick. We just casually dropped the topic right there, switched our topics of conversation to other random things, and continued watching TV. A few hours later, some frat brothers who were still around joined us, and then Mike walked in with a few guys in his pledge class with pizza and booze. Mike was sitting next to me as we were hanging out, and at one point, he had his arm around me and just casually caressed my hair and shoulder. This was the most obviously intimate thing we’d done in the presence of other brothers. Everyone noticed it, but nobody said anything. For me, for the whole time, it just felt right being in his arm slightly leaning my head against his shoulder.

We left the small crowd at around 12ish am as commencement was the next morning. As we closed the door of my room, I said:

“Oh, ok…” Mike seemed kinda confused. That was the first time I said no to sex with him ever since we hooked up “Do you want me to leave then?”

“No, stay. I want you to be here tonight. I just don’t want to fuck, that’s all.” I told him.

So we stripped to our underwear and climbed onto my bed. Without sex, it was awkward. We were lying next to each other just in our underwear but we did not really touch, and nobody said anything.

Mike quietly followed my request. He wrapped his arms around me, one under and one over, and pulled me in. I could feel the heat of his body, his lean torso, his muscular arms, and his calm hot breath behind me. It was peaceful.

“I’ll miss this when I go back to California.” Mike finally spoke out, and gently kissed my nape.

I rolled back to face him. Under the dim street light outside of my window, I could see his face, angular, with a strong jawline and thin lips. His eyes, piercing blue yet warm and gentle, like a clear summer sky, staring at me and into my soul. I placed my hand on his face, caressed his smooth skin, and leaned in for a kiss. We made out, not in an animalistic nor sexual way, but gently and passionately. I didn’t want this to end, and I knew he felt the same way, too. While our lips and tongues danced, I felt his body as he felt mine. His smooth pale skin, his skinny yet muscular torso, his abs, his chest, his back, I loved everything about him. At one point, I fell asleep on his chest as Mike wrapped his arms around me.

Commencement was the next morning. It was emotional, but I don’t want to bore you with all the sobby details of me saying goodbyes to friends and professors. After taking like thousands of pictures and saying goodbyes to people, I went back to the frat house to finish packing my last few stuff and get ready for my ride to the Airbnb near the airport. I was sharing an Airbnb with couple friends, and Mike joined us last minute as he rescheduled his flight to be after commencement. After talking with the other people and agreeing to pay more, we got a room for ourselves.

After getting food for dinner and watching a movie together with others, Mike and I left to our room with the excuse that I need to go to bed early to catch my flight super early in the morning. The truth was we didn’t sleep much that night. As soon as we closed the door, we locked lips and bodies, quickly helping each other strip. I began to kneel down and sucked on Mike’s manhood, the full 7.5 inches of it. I sucked on the head, played with his ass, licked the shaft, pressed my finger on his pucker, sucked on the balls, rubbed the hungry pucker aggressively, deepthroated his cock, and fingerfucked his hole.

“Fuck, stop, stop.” Mike moaned and pushed me out of his cock and ass. “I don’t want to cum yet.”

Then he threw me on the bed and began to give me the same treatment that I gave him a few minutes ago. I was in heaven. Mike then positioned himself so that we could 69, and we both attacked each other’s raging cocks and hungry assholes. As I was eating and fucking his pucker with my tongue while Mike pushed his ass out as hard as possible for me to get as deep as I could, he said the two magical words:

“Fuck me!”

Positioning him on all fours, I grabbed the bottle of lube and lubed his ass with my dick up. Lining my throbbing dick against his ass, I pushed in. Since I was not the hungest guy in the room with only 5.5 inches, I bottomed out in Mike in one go. Then I fucked him hard, alternating between short fast strokes and long dicking. Our room was filled with testosterone, sex, and guy sweat, and the smell was intoxicating. “Harder!” “Harder!” “Fuck yeah, right there!” Mike was moaning as I poked his gut and hit his prostate.

“Fuck me!”

Mike got up and flipped me on my back. He ate my ass for a bit then lubed it up. Since he had been fucking me every day for the past week, it also took Mike one go to completely ball deep in me. Mike began to move. He was teasing me at first with short and slow strokes, which still felt good but left me frustrated as they were not enough.

“Oh yeah, my boy wants it harder?” Mike teased me, and he began to pick up the pace.

Within a minute, he got me moaning nonstop with his powerful thrusts and alternating strokes. Every time he scraped my prostate with his thick long cock, it sent electricity throughout my body and made me yelp. “Right there!” “Fuck yeah!” “This feels so good.” I moaned while leaking a small pool of precum on my belly.

“Fucking cum in my pussy! Load it up! Breed it!” I said as my hole was getting abused so well by Mike’s powerful strokes.

“FUCK!!! I’M CUMMINGG!” Mike collapsed on my body and he pushed his dick as deep into my gut as possible, depositing his essence in me.

As he pulled out of me and was about to felch on my freshly bred hole, I stopped him.

“Ok, big boy!” He grinned and pulled me in for a hug. We made out gently. I reached my hand to his dick to give it a few strokes, and it got hard again.

As he was lying down, I began to suck on his semi-hard dick to get it ready, tasting cum, lube, and my own ass juice. Then I stood over him, lined it up again my pussy, and sat on it. We let out a long moan as I felt his bush and balls against my ass cheeks. I began to ride him, and at some point, Mike was thrusting up to meet my ass fucking itself down in his fuck pole. Then Mike pulled out, pushed my face down on the mattress, lifted my ass up, and began assaulting my ass from behind with his stallion stamina. He unloaded in me again and collapsed on my back. I had to clamp my ass as soon as he pulled out to not let any cum leak out.

Then I made Mike lie on his back and began to fuck him with one of his legs on my shoulders. Mike pulled me in for a kiss, and we made out while I continued pumping his ass. I didn’t assault his ass but only fucked him slow, deep, yet hard enough as our faces were inches from each other. I looked at my blonde stud, a supposedly straight guy who is half a foot taller than me yet is now under me and making the sexiest face as I fucked him. His angular face, his strong jawline, his piercing blue eyes, his thin lips, at that moment he was the most beautiful man I’d known. And his face, the expression on his face was more than lust and desire, it was something much deeper and more passionate. And I think Mike also saw the same expression on my face, and what I said next melted my heart:

“Make love to me, babe.”

We kissed again, not a lustful animalistic kiss but a deep kiss that lovers share when they made love to each other. As I continued making love to Mike while our lips and tongue danced, I began to feel the orgasm building up. I increased the pace, and within a few minutes I unloaded deep in Mike, and we both groaned in pleasure.

I still lay on top of him as we embraced each other in bed. I was stroking and caressing his hair while Mike was feeling my back. And suddenly, he cried.

“It will be ok, dude.” I calmed him down while trying not to burst into tears myself.

“You are the best thing that happens to me during my year here,” Mike said as I let go of him and lied next to him, both of us facing each other. “It’s been a very hard year for me, but you made it easier for me.”

“I’m so mad we didn’t know each other earlier,” Mike said. "Like actually got to know each other."

“I know…” I responded to him, my head was full of the vision of what would happen if this happened earlier and not on the last week of the semester.

We talked and poured our hearts out for each other. And at one point, Mike said the three words that I would never forget:

“I love you!”

I was silent for a few moments, thinking of how to respond. Do I want to brush it off, along with my feelings for him, or do I want to be completely honest with him and let him know my true feelings even though it was very likely that we wouldn't go anywhere after this? And I decided to go for the second choice:

“I love you, too, Mike!” I told him. I never said this to any guy before, and I never thought I would say this to a “straight” guy with who I just hooked up more than a week ago. “Fuck, why the hell I’m falling for this guy? This is supposed to be just a hookup.” I thought to myself, and silently cried.

We hugged each other tightly, wanting to feel each other’s naked bodies as long as possible as within the next 6 hours our paths will separate, maybe forever. The rest of our night was just talking, and cuddling, and we made love a few more times, mostly of him being the top as I wanted as much of him in me as possible.

We finally dazed out at some point. The next morning, I woke up and got myself ready to go to the airport. Though Mike’s flight was later at night, he insisted on going with me to the airport. We held hands yet didn’t talk at all in our Uber. As we got to the airport and after I checked in, I sat next to him on the bench before going into customs.

“Don’t be sad. We’ll definitely keep in touch over the summer. And I will come and visit you during fall break.” I grabbed his hands.

"I promise," I said and made a pinky promise with him. And I pulled him in for a kiss.

We talked, then he walked with we to the line at customs. We kissed again before I joined the line of people. Mike was still standing there looking at me. Before I disappeared out of his sight to the other side of the airport, I looked at him, held my tears, gave him a nod with a sad smile, and continued walking.
You guys'll still see each other...lovely story

KylitoThe53rd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As much as it would hurt, I think I'd cut ties. If nothing can feasibly come of it, it'd just hurt me. It would just be a painful reminder of something that could have been and I know my fragile heart wouldn't be able to take it

AtreidesNelson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
————————————

“Fuck me!”

“Fuck me!”

“Make love to me, babe.”

“I love you!”

I love every part of this story. I’m rooting for you both to get together, you both seriously sound perfect for each other, I teared up a little when you both said I love you to each other and the sex is very hot and passionate. I seriously wish I could experience that kind of love honestly, Mike really does sound like a keeper.