Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This just happened a few days ago, and I think it is worth sharing.

I'm a graduating senior at a small liberal arts school in the Midwest. Mike is a freshman from the West Coast, and he just joined our fraternity in the fall. Mike is tall, blonde, with pale skin and a lean, slightly muscular body from high school track and wrestling. Though he is cute, he is not really my type as I'd prefer more muscular men with darker features. I'm gay and out, while Mike identifies as straight, though he admitted that he has experimented with guys a few times in high school.

Last weekend, our frat decided to throw a party before final week. Mike got pretty drunk and high, so we didn't let him drive home but made him stay at our frat house instead. I offered him my bed while I slept in my sleeping bag on the floor. We were talking about life and relationships, mostly me listening Mike vent about this last relationship which was very toxic and he, after a fuck ton of interventions and encouragements from the boys in the frat, finally decided to cut his ex off. At one point, Mike asked him to join him in bed because he said he felt bad seeing me sleeping on the floor in my own room and that my bed should fit both of us. I joined him in bed not thinking much about it. At one point, while we were talking, Mike asked if he could cuddle with me because he missed physical contact with a person and just really needed one. Keep in mind though most guys in my frat are straight or mostly straight, they are pretty progressive and totally cool being physically affectionate with each other and with me (one of the only 3 queer guys in the frat of around 30 guys), so this kind of non-sexual homoerotic behaviors are totally normal. At least that was what I thought.

We continued talking with him spooning me until I noticed Mike was popping a hardon behind it and subtly rubbing it against my ass. We grew silent with him rubbing his hard cock under his shorts against my ass, and I, also quite intoxicated, boldly pushed my ass back to his cock. I could already that it was a thick one. I reached my hand behind to touch it and gently rub it while none of us said anything. I broke the silence by asking "Do you want to continue?" to which he just said "Mhm mhm" signaling a yes. So With my hand still playing with his hard cock through the basketball shorts, I turned back to face him and asked: "Are you sure?" "Dude, I don't care. You are leaving in a week and I'm transferring after this semester, so it is not like we will continue seeing each other a lot, if at all," Mike answered. I slid my hand into his short to feel a thick and quite long veiny cock covered by a thick bush. I gave him a handjob for a minute or two until he took his shorts out to reveal little Mike: a girthy pale uncut cock around 7.5 inches with a pink head and thick pale blonde pubes. I moved my head down to give it a better look, then gave that delicious head a lick to which Mike let out a silent moan. I began to suck on it, and oh my god it was tasty. Mike is a vegan and I can tell how his healthy diet translated into the amazing taste of that cock which was leaking pre-cum like crazy. It was a thick one, but I couldn't get enough of it so I tried to take the whole thing into my throat. Mike let out a big yelp and pushed my head further down.

I soon let go of that cock and began to work on his balls, which are covered with some light-colored furs too. He moaned like crazy which I thought would wake people sleeping in the room next to us. But I didn't care. I lifted his legs up while alternating between his dick and his balls. There it was, a tight virgin pink straight hole. I wanted to to eat it so bad, but I didn't want to throw him off so I just looked at it with a lustful look before getting back to his thick pole. As if he could read my mind, Mike said "Eat my ass bro." I was totally taken by surprise and even thought I heard it wrong, so I stopped, looked at him, and asked: "What did you just say?" "Bro, just eat my ass. I like to have my shithole eaten. I know you want it because I saw how you looked at it," Mike said. And just like that, I dived into my feast. I licked it, spat on it, even put my tongue in a little bit. Oh boy it tasted amazing. I was totally lost in that asshole while Mike moaned and stroked his dick nonstop. When he said that he was about to cum, I stopped his hand immediately and pushed it out of that swollen dick. I told him "I don't want you to cum right now. Just do as I say and I will let you have the best orgasm that no girl could ever give you." I continued attacking his hole, dick, and balls, edging him for about 20 minutes and stopped him having having an orgasm for another 2 times. At one point, I was fingering him with my index finger while sucking his cock. This was too much for him, and he couldn't hold it anymore. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," Mike moaned, as I sucked on him even harder and fingered him faster, rubbing my finger tip on that straight boy prostate. Mike suddenly tightened his whole body and screamed "FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!" while pushing my head as deep to his crotch as possible. I could feel the thick cock erupt like a volcano in my mouth, shooting endless streams of that straight boy cum into my mouth and throat. It felt like eternity when he held my head down while shooting in my throat. Thankfully I managed to lifted my head up a little bit to have some of that thick load into my mouth so that I could taste my brother's essence. It was one of the most delicious loads I have ever tasted. I held his deflating cock in my mouth for a while until it slipped out. Mike was breathing like crazy, though I could see there was a big grin on his face.

I lied next to him and asked: "So how was it? How did I do?" "Bro, are you fucking kidding me? That was the best head I have ever got?" Mike said, "I literally blacked out a little bit when I came." I said: "I'm glad you like it, bro. So do you still want me here or do you want the bed for yourself?" "Atticus [Fake name, of course], cut the bullshit. Of course I do want you here. Come here you little fucker," Mike said as he pulled me in for a big cuddle. We talked about it for little but until both of us slipped into sleep... [End of Part 1]

Last edited:

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This just happened a few days ago, and I think it is worth sharing.

I'm a graduating senior at a small liberal arts school in the Midwest. Mike is a freshman from the West Coast, and he just joined our fraternity in the fall. Mike is tall, blonde, with pale skin and a lean, slightly muscular body from high school track and wrestling. Though he is cute, he is not really my type as I'd prefer more muscular men with darker features. I'm gay and out, while Mike identifies as straight, though he admitted that he has experimented with guys a few times in high school.

Last weekend, our frat decided to throw a party before final week. Mike got pretty drunk and high, so we didn't let him drive home but made him stay at our frat house instead. I offered him my bed while I slept in my sleeping bag on the floor. We were talking about life and relationships, mostly me listening Mike vent about this last relationship which was very toxic and he, after a fuck ton of interventions and encouragements from the boys in the frat, finally decided to cut his ex off. At one point, Mike asked him to join him in bed because he said he felt bad seeing me sleeping on the floor in my own room and that my bed should fit both of us. I joined him in bed not thinking much about it. At one point, while we were talking, Mike asked if he could cuddle with me because he missed physical contact with a person and just really needed one. Keep in mind though most guys in my frat are straight or mostly straight, they are pretty progressive and totally cool being physically affectionate with each other and with me (one of the only 3 queer guys in the frat of around 30 guys), so this kind of non-sexual homoerotic behaviors are totally normal. At least that was what I thought.

We continued talking with him spooning me until I noticed Mike was popping a hardon behind it and subtly rubbing it against my ass. We grew silent with him rubbing his hard cock under his shorts against my ass, and I, also quite intoxicated, boldly pushed my ass back to his cock. I could already that it was a thick one. I reached my hand behind to touch it and gently rub it while none of us said anything. I broke the silence by asking "Do you want to continue?" to which he just said "Mhm mhm" signaling a yes. So With my hand still playing with his hard cock through the basketball shorts, I turned back to face him and asked: "Are you sure?" "Dude, I don't care. You are leaving in a week and I'm transferring after this semester, so it is not like we will continue seeing each other a lot, if at all," Mike answered. I slid my hand into his short to feel a thick and quite long veiny cock covered by a thick bush. I gave him a handjob for a minute or two until he took his shorts out to reveal little Mike: a girthy pale uncut cock around 7.5 inches with a pink head and thick pale blonde pubes. I moved my head down to give it a better look, then gave that delicious head a lick to which Mike let out a silent moan. I began to suck on it, and oh my god it was tasty. Mike is a vegan and I can tell how his healthy diet translated into the amazing taste of that cock which was leaking pre-cum like crazy. It was a thick one, but I couldn't get enough of it so I tried to take the whole thing into my throat. Mike let out a big yelp and pushed my head further down.

I soon let go of that cock and began to work on his balls, which are covered with some light-colored furs too. He moaned like crazy which I thought would wake people sleeping in the room next to us. But I didn't care. I lifted his legs up while alternating between his dick and his balls. There it was, a tight virgin pink straight hole. I wanted to to eat it so bad, but I didn't want to throw him off so I just looked at it with a lustful look before getting back to his thick pole. As if he could read my mind, Mike said "Eat my ass bro." I was totally taken by surprise and even thought I heard it wrong, so I stopped, looked at him, and asked: "What did you just say?" "Bro, just eat my ass. I like to have my shithole eaten. I know you want it because I saw how you looked at it," Mike said. And just like that, I dived into my feast. I licked it, spat on it, even put my tongue in a little bit. Oh boy it tasted amazing. I was totally lost in that asshole while Mike moaned and stroked his dick nonstop. When he said that he was about to cum, I stopped his hand immediately and pushed it out of that swollen dick. I told him "I don't want you to cum right now. Just do as I say and I will let you have the best orgasm that no girl could ever give you." I continued attacking his hole, dick, and balls, edging him for about 20 minutes and stopped him having having an orgasm for another 2 times. At one point, I was fingering him with my index finger while sucking his cock. This was too much for him, and he couldn't hold it anymore. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," Mike moaned, as I sucked on him even harder and fingered him faster, rubbing my finger tip on that straight boy prostate. Mike suddenly tightened his whole body and screamed "FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!" while pushing my head as deep to his crotch as possible. I could feel the thick cock erupt like a volcano in my mouth, shooting endless streams of that straight boy cum into my mouth and throat. It felt like eternity when he held my head down while shooting in my throat. Thankfully I managed to lifted my head up a little bit to have some of that thick load into my mouth so that I could taste my brother's essence. It was one of the most delicious loads I have ever tasted. I held his deflating cock in my mouth for a while until it slipped out. Mike was breathing like crazy, though I could see there was a big grin on his face.

I lied next to him and asked: "So how was it? How did I do?" "Bro, are you fucking kidding me? That was the best head I have ever got?" Mike said, "I literally blacked out a little bit when I came." I said: "I'm glad you like it, bro. So do you still want me here or do you want the bed for yourself?" "Atticus [Fake name, of course], cut the bullshit. Of course I do want you here. Come here you little fucker," Mike said as he pulled me in for a big cuddle. We talked about it for little but until both of us slipped into sleep... [End of Part 1]
Great story! Keep going! I hope there is more!

• Love
Reactions: AtticusHuynh

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you so much for the support! Here are the last part of the night:

———————————————

What we left off:

I lied next to him and asked: "So how was it? How did I do?" "Bro, are you fucking kidding me? That was the best head I have ever got?" Mike said, "I literally blacked out a little bit when I came." I said: "I'm glad you like it, bro. So do you still want me here or do you want the bed for yourself?" "Atticus [Fake name, of course], cut the bullshit. Of course I do want you here. Come here you little fucker," Mike said as he pulled me in for a big cuddle. We talked about it for little but until both of us slipped into sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night in Mike’s arms, and I found Mike popping another raging hard-on behind me. Given how he breathed, I could tell he was still sleeping. I pushed my ass back and started humping on his erection. As I wanted more, I slid my and his shorts down so that I could feel his leaking cock against my bare ass. As I continued humping my ass crack against his cock, I heard Mike said in a sleepy but playful voice: “What are you doing, chief?” “Uh, nothing… Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you up,” I answered with some embarrassment as I was caught being desperate for my straight frat brother’s beautiful cock. “Don’t worry. I enjoyed the show. By the way, you got a great ass, bro. I can tell you have been squatting heavy,” Mike said as he pulled me in for a tight bear hug. “Gotta do what you gotta do,” I said, pushing my bare ass more against his crotch.

We continued humping for few more minutes. “Let switch position,” Mike said as he pulled me in middle of the bed and flipped me on my stomach. He began sliding up and down against my ass crack as I spread my ass cheeks for more open access. “Damn, this is the first time I’ve seen an asshole this smooth,” Mike said. “For a straight guy you seem to have an odd obsession for my ass, bro,” I blurted out a laugh. “Just shut the fuck up, Atticus,” Mike responded while still humping my ass. I moaned silently whenever I felt his leaking head brushed against my hunger hole. Mike seemed to notice that as he began to rub his cock against my tight hole more aggressively. I moaned louder and pushed my asshole harder against his cock. “Fuck, just fucking fuck me, bro,” I begged desperately. Mike didn’t say anything for few seconds, though he was still humping me. I could see why this might be too much even for a straight-ish and quite open-minded like Mike. Getting head from a guy is one thing, but fucking a guy, let alone your frat brother, is a totally different thing.

He finally said: “I’m not sure, Atticus. I see you as a good friend and as a brother, and I don’t want to fuck our friendship up.” I turned around, looked straight into his blue eyes, and said: “You know we have been doing stuff for the whole night, right?” “I know, but this is different. I know that I told you I wouldn’t care because we are parting in a week and might not even to see each other again so nothing matters, but those were just my intoxicated words,” Mike said. I told him: “Mike, for me, sex is just sex. You and everyone in this frat know how much of a whore I am (he laughed and nodded hearing this). You are a great guy and a great brother, and nothing would change my opinion about you no matter if we fuck tonight or not. Do I want that big white cock in me? Fuck yes! But I respect you brother and I won’t pressure you to do anything you don’t want to.” As soon as I finished my quick TED talk, Mike pulled me in for a big hug and said: “Thank you, brother. Let me think, ok?” “Sure, take your time, bro,” I replied.
After a minute or two, Mike broke the silence: “Ok, let’s fucking do it.” “Are you sure?” I asked him, trying not to sound to enthusiastic. “Yes, I am,” Mike answered. “Ok straight boy, let’s fucking do it,” I said, to which he jokingly responded: “Atticus, one more time with that straight bullshit and I will take this back.” He pointed at his now soft cock and asked: “Do you mind taking care of this first? Just to get it ready, you know.” And just like that, I found myself giving him a sloppy head and played with balls while Mike began to moan. I loved how his cock getting erect in my mouth as I served it. I even gave his hole some love, too. “Ok, it’s showtime,” Mike said as he pulled my head out of his raging hard cock and flipped me on my stomach. I blurted out a laugh.
To my surprise, Mike began to dive in and attack my smooth hole. I let out a long “Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!” From the way he worked my ass, I immediately knew this was not the first time he ate ass. He rimmed me for a hot 5 minutes, alternating between licking the lips of my tight hole and tonguing it. I was moaning and jerking my leaking dick like crazy. I knew I couldn’t take it anymore as I moaned out “Fuck me, sir. Just fucking fuck me, sir.” I’m kinda embarrassed thinking about it now, but at the moment I was so blinded by lust that I couldn’t give any fuck about the fact I just called my freshman frat bro sir. “Where are the lube and condoms?” He asked. “They are in the drawer of the night stand,” I replied while on my knees and holding my cheeks apart, “But I’m on PrEP. I also got tested a few weeks ago and everything came back negative so you can fuck me without a condom if you want (I did want his raw cock so bad but I tried not to say that).” “Hmm, if you begged for it, maybe I’ll fuck you raw.” I could already tell this dom-sub thing also turned Mike on, so I happily played along: “Please give your raw cock sir. Slide it in my pussy. I want to feel you in me so bad, daddy” I begged for his cock like a hunger slut while spreading my cheeks out showing him my already open hungry pussy.
“What hungry slut! You want Daddy’s cock, don’t you?” Mike asked in a sexy dominant voice while lubing up my ass and sliding a finger in. I was feeling so good that I couldn’t even give him an actual answer. I just nodded and moaned as he continued putting one, then two, then three fingers in while talking dirty to me. I let out a big yelp as he withdrew his fingers out of my hungry hole. Face down and ass up, I could feel his leaking head lining against my gaping hungry hole. Mike began to push in. It had been a while since I last bottomed so even after 3 fingers, my hole still had a hard time getting his thick cock and even-thicker head in. I breathed out and pushed my ass to open as much as I could while Mike applied more lube to his cock. After several attempts, we finally had the whole head in my ass. Both of us let out a big moan. It hurt a little bit, but most of it was pure pleasure. We stayed like that for a few seconds so I could adjust to his head, then Mike began to apply more pressure. “Let me know if you need me to stop or pull out,” Mike said in a considerate voice. After about 10 to 15 minutes of slowly pushing in and pulling out, I could finally feel his pubes against my ass cheeks. He let me adjust to his entire 7.5 inches of manhood until I said “Fuck me, sir.”

Mike fucked me slowly while talking dirty to me, telling me how much better my pussy was compared to his last ex, who was a total bitch. When I was more used to his girthy cock, I asked him to fuck me harder. “Yes, Daddy. Give me your cock. Fuck me harder, sir.” “Yeah, you like Daddy’s big white cock, don’t you? Fuck your pussy feels so good!” “Yes, fucking give it to me, sir. My pussy is yours. Fuck me and cum in me, sir. Make me pregnant with your thick load!” Mike was fucking me hard and deep, alternating between short and fast strokes with long and slower ones. “Jesus, this boy surely can fuck,” I thought to myself. He continued to increase the face of his strokes, and suddenly, he pulled out altogether. “Damn, that was close,” Mike said as he was catching his breath.
He flipped me over on my back and lifted my legs up. We both looked at each other with a big lustful grin on our faces. I pulled a pillow and placed it underneath me so that he had better access to my ass. It was a priceless experience seeing Mike’s facial expressions full of lust when he slid his dick in me again. This time, he didn’t pause but went all the way in. This time he fucked me slow with long strokes. He would pulled it almost all the way out then slammed it back hard. Mike also managed to hit my prostate better in this position. I was in ecstasy for the whole time. I couldn’t focus on anything at the moment besides his big cock rocking in me.

Suddenly, Mike leaned in for a kiss. I was taken totally by surprise, but being filled with lust, I reciprocated. We were making out hard while Mike continued pumping my hungry pussy. Having my prostate hit, dueling tongues with this blonde stud, and having his rock hard abs pressing on my raging cock was definitely much more than I could handle. “I’m going to cum. Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” I moaned while our faces are only an inch apart. “Cum for me, baby,” Mike said in sexy deep voice before he attacked my mouth again. It took me a few more of his dick strokes to erupt all over our bodies. “FUCK! I’M CUMMING!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” I literally screamed (and woke some of my housemates up as I found out the next morning) as I came hand-free. It was one of my most intense orgasms and I literally blacked out right there and my whole body was convulsing.

Mike began to increase his pace. “I’m close, too. Where do you want me to cum?” He asked. “In me. Fucking cum in me!” I said while still coming down from the mind-blowing orgasm. “Take this. Fucking take Daddy’s load, you hungry slut,” Mike breathed heavy as his pace got even more rapid. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum. Fuck, I’m gonna cum. FUCK, I’M CUMMING NOW! FUCKKKKKKKK!” Mike pushed as hard as he could in my ass and hugged me tightly while coating my inside. I could feel the warmth of his babies being pumped streams after streams in my rectum. He stayed like that until his dick got deflated and slipped out. I tried to hold his load in me as much as I could but I could still feel some of it was leaking out of my swollen asshole. Both of us panted heavily with his naked body on top of mine. Mike sat up and lifted my legs up to look at my well fucked pussy. There was a big grin on his face. He then proceeded to lap on my ass. Knowing what he wanted, I pushed my ass out so he could have more of his own cum mixed with lube and my ass juice. “Give me some of that you pig,” I said. Mike moved up to face me, looked me straight to the eyes, and held his hand under my chin to signal me to open my mouth. He dropped some of that to my eager open mouth, then we proceeded to make out and swapping all that sex mixture of spit, cum, lube, and ass juice.

After we were done, he lied next to me. None of us said anything. It seemed like we were still processing what the fuck just happened. I broke the silence first: “You know, that was fucking hot.” “Bet,” Mike said, paused a little bit, and continued “Was that a prostate orgasm? I’ve heard about it, seen it in porn too, but that was the first time I saw it in person. It was hot as hell.” “Yes, it was. Take it as a compliment because it mean you know to use your dick,” I jokingly answered. He wrapped his arm around me, stroked my shoulder a little bit, and asked: “How was it? Like how did it feel?” “It’s hard to describe you know. It’s like an orgasm but instead of feeling it in the penis when you cum it’s like flowing throughout the body. I even know if that makes sense,” I answered. He didn’t say anything and just pulled me in, gently nippling my nape and shoulder from behind. “Ok, what the hell is happening? I thought he was straight…” I thought, but I honestly didn’t care because it felt good.

I broke the silence again: “So what’s up with the felching?” “What are you talking about, bro?” Mike seemed confused. “You know, felching. It’s when you cum in somebody’s ass and then eat that ass out with the cum in it,” I explained to him. “Oh, wow, I didn’t know it has an actual name. I don’t know. I just like doing it after I fuck girls. I usually don’t do it often unless I really know the girls would be ok with that cause I don’t want to freak them out,” Mike said. “So what if I had freaked out right there?” I asked him jokingly. Mike laughed hard after my question and said: “Shut the fuck up, bro. I know you are a total freak. The whole frat know! Remember you told us about how you went to bathhouses in Miami and Fort Lauderdale for spring break?” “Well, you’re not wrong…,” I responded also with a laugh, though slightly embarrassed as well. I held his hands while he gently kissed my shoulders.

“So, you are straight, right?” Here I was, finally letting it out. Mike didn’t say anything. I continued: “You know, it’s not like it matters. I’m just curious and somewhat confused, especially with what happened tonight.” Mike finally spoke: “Well, I’ll be the most honest with you. I don’t know, and I’m not sure. I have been attracted to girls since I remembered. However I’ve never really felt such attraction for guys. You are my first actual gay sex, though I have definitely given and got heads and handjobs from guys before. Like you say, to me it doesn’t matter. If I like it then I like it. I am totally open to gay sex or even a gay relationship if I ever feel such way. Let’s just say for now I identify as straight with an experimental side.” As soon as he finished his last sentence, he leapt over to give me a kiss. “Yeah, that makes sense,” I replied, returned him another kiss. “So, bedtime? I’m totally worn out from two big orgasms for a night,” Mike asked. “Yeah, that’s a fucking great idea. Good night, bro.” “Good night.” And we slept, this time totally naked, with me in his arms. [End]

Quick note after that night: So it’s been 4 days since then. We are hanging out either just two of us or with other brothers, no awkwardness as all. Unfortunately, since it’s final week and both of us are super busy studying so we haven’t done anything since that night besides some quick blowjobs. We talked about planning for an actual fuck again, and a possibility of me fucking him. I’ll keep you guys updated if anything happens.

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

JohnStuart92

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

———————————————

What we left off:

I lied next to him and asked: "So how was it? How did I do?" "Bro, are you fucking kidding me? That was the best head I have ever got?" Mike said, "I literally blacked out a little bit when I came." I said: "I'm glad you like it, bro. So do you still want me here or do you want the bed for yourself?" "Atticus [Fake name, of course], cut the bullshit. Of course I do want you here. Come here you little fucker," Mike said as he pulled me in for a big cuddle. We talked about it for little but until both of us slipped into sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night in Mike’s arms, and I found Mike popping another raging hard-on behind me. Given how he breathed, I could tell he was still sleeping. I pushed my ass back and started humping on his erection. As I wanted more, I slid my and his shorts down so that I could feel his leaking cock against my bare ass. As I continued humping my ass crack against his cock, I heard Mike said in a sleepy but playful voice: “What are you doing, chief?” “Uh, nothing… Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you up,” I answered with some embarrassment as I was caught being desperate for my straight frat brother’s beautiful cock. “Don’t worry. I enjoyed the show. By the way, you got a great ass, bro. I can tell you have been squatting heavy,” Mike said as he pulled me in for a tight bear hug. “Gotta do what you gotta do,” I said, pushing my bare ass more against his crotch.

We continued humping for few more minutes. “Let switch position,” Mike said as he pulled me in middle of the bed and flipped me on my stomach. He began sliding up and down against my ass crack as I spread my ass cheeks for more open access. “Damn, this is the first time I’ve seen an asshole this smooth,” Mike said. “For a straight guy you seem to have an odd obsession for my ass, bro,” I blurted out a laugh. “Just shut the fuck up, Atticus,” Mike responded while still humping my ass. I moaned silently whenever I felt his leaking head brushed against my hunger hole. Mike seemed to notice that as he began to rub his cock against my tight hole more aggressively. I moaned louder and pushed my asshole harder against his cock. “Fuck, just fucking fuck me, bro,” I begged desperately. Mike didn’t say anything for few seconds, though he was still humping me. I could see why this might be too much even for a straight-ish and quite open-minded like Mike. Getting head from a guy is one thing, but fucking a guy, let alone your frat brother, is a totally different thing.

He finally said: “I’m not sure, Atticus. I see you as a good friend and as a brother, and I don’t want to fuck our friendship up.” I turned around, looked straight into his blue eyes, and said: “You know we have been doing stuff for the whole night, right?” “I know, but this is different. I know that I told you I wouldn’t care because we are parting in a week and might not even to see each other again so nothing matters, but those were just my intoxicated words,” Mike said. I told him: “Mike, for me, sex is just sex. You and everyone in this frat know how much of a whore I am (he laughed and nodded hearing this). You are a great guy and a great brother, and nothing would change my opinion about you no matter if we fuck tonight or not. Do I want that big white cock in me? Fuck yes! But I respect you brother and I won’t pressure you to do anything you don’t want to.” As soon as I finished my quick TED talk, Mike pulled me in for a big hug and said: “Thank you, brother. Let me think, ok?” “Sure, take your time, bro,” I replied.
After a minute or two, Mike broke the silence: “Ok, let’s fucking do it.” “Are you sure?” I asked him, trying not to sound to enthusiastic. “Yes, I am,” Mike answered. “Ok straight boy, let’s fucking do it,” I said, to which he jokingly responded: “Atticus, one more time with that straight bullshit and I will take this back.” He pointed at his now soft cock and asked: “Do you mind taking care of this first? Just to get it ready, you know.” And just like that, I found myself giving him a sloppy head and played with balls while Mike began to moan. I loved how his cock getting erect in my mouth as I served it. I even gave his hole some love, too. “Ok, it’s showtime,” Mike said as he pulled my head out of his raging hard cock and flipped me on my stomach. I blurted out a laugh.
To my surprise, Mike began to dive in and attack my smooth hole. I let out a long “Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!” From the way he worked my ass, I immediately knew this was not the first time he ate ass. He rimmed me for a hot 5 minutes, alternating between licking the lips of my tight hole and tonguing it. I was moaning and jerking my leaking dick like crazy. I knew I couldn’t take it anymore as I moaned out “Fuck me, sir. Just fucking fuck me, sir.” I’m kinda embarrassed thinking about it now, but at the moment I was so blinded by lust that I couldn’t give any fuck about the fact I just called my freshman frat bro sir. “Where are the lube and condoms?” He asked. “They are in the drawer of the night stand,” I replied while on my knees and holding my cheeks apart, “But I’m on PrEP. I also got tested a few weeks ago and everything came back negative so you can fuck me without a condom if you want (I did want his raw cock so bad but I tried not to say that).” “Hmm, if you begged for it, maybe I’ll fuck you raw.” I could already tell this dom-sub thing also turned Mike on, so I happily played along: “Please give your raw cock sir. Slide it in my pussy. I want to feel you in me so bad, daddy” I begged for his cock like a hunger slut while spreading my cheeks out showing him my already open hungry pussy.
“What hungry slut! You want Daddy’s cock, don’t you?” Mike asked in a sexy dominant voice while lubing up my ass and sliding a finger in. I was feeling so good that I couldn’t even give him an actual answer. I just nodded and moaned as he continued putting one, then two, then three fingers in while talking dirty to me. I let out a big yelp as he withdrew his fingers out of my hungry hole. Face down and ass up, I could feel his leaking head lining against my gaping hungry hole. Mike began to push in. It had been a while since I last bottomed so even after 3 fingers, my hole still had a hard time getting his thick cock and even-thicker head in. I breathed out and pushed my ass to open as much as I could while Mike applied more lube to his cock. After several attempts, we finally had the whole head in my ass. Both of us let out a big moan. It hurt a little bit, but most of it was pure pleasure. We stayed like that for a few seconds so I could adjust to his head, then Mike began to apply more pressure. “Let me know if you need me to stop or pull out,” Mike said in a considerate voice. After about 10 to 15 minutes of slowly pushing in and pulling out, I could finally feel his pubes against my ass cheeks. He let me adjust to his entire 7.5 inches of manhood until I said “Fuck me, sir.”

Mike fucked me slowly while talking dirty to me, telling me how much better my pussy was compared to his last ex, who was a total bitch. When I was more used to his girthy cock, I asked him to fuck me harder. “Yes, Daddy. Give me your cock. Fuck me harder, sir.” “Yeah, you like Daddy’s big white cock, don’t you? Fuck your pussy feels so good!” “Yes, fucking give it to me, sir. My pussy is yours. Fuck me and cum in me, sir. Make me pregnant with your thick load!” Mike was fucking me hard and deep, alternating between short and fast strokes with long and slower ones. “Jesus, this boy surely can fuck,” I thought to myself. He continued to increase the face of his strokes, and suddenly, he pulled out altogether. “Damn, that was close,” Mike said as he was catching his breath.
He flipped me over on my back and lifted my legs up. We both looked at each other with a big lustful grin on our faces. I pulled a pillow and placed it underneath me so that he had better access to my ass. It was a priceless experience seeing Mike’s facial expressions full of lust when he slid his dick in me again. This time, he didn’t pause but went all the way in. This time he fucked me slow with long strokes. He would pulled it almost all the way out then slammed it back hard. Mike also managed to hit my prostate better in this position. I was in ecstasy for the whole time. I couldn’t focus on anything at the moment besides his big cock rocking in me.

Suddenly, Mike leaned in for a kiss. I was taken totally by surprise, but being filled with lust, I reciprocated. We were making out hard while Mike continued pumping my hungry pussy. Having my prostate hit, dueling tongues with this blonde stud, and having his rock hard abs pressing on my raging cock was definitely much more than I could handle. “I’m going to cum. Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” I moaned while our faces are only an inch apart. “Cum for me, baby,” Mike said in sexy deep voice before he attacked my mouth again. It took me a few more of his dick strokes to erupt all over our bodies. “FUCK! I’M CUMMING!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” I literally screamed (and woke some of my housemates up as I found out the next morning) as I came hand-free. It was one of my most intense orgasms and I literally blacked out right there and my whole body was convulsing.

Mike began to increase his pace. “I’m close, too. Where do you want me to cum?” He asked. “In me. Fucking cum in me!” I said while still coming down from the mind-blowing orgasm. “Take this. Fucking take Daddy’s load, you hungry slut,” Mike breathed heavy as his pace got even more rapid. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum. Fuck, I’m gonna cum. FUCK, I’M CUMMING NOW! FUCKKKKKKKK!” Mike pushed as hard as he could in my ass and hugged me tightly while coating my inside. I could feel the warmth of his babies being pumped streams after streams in my rectum. He stayed like that until his dick got deflated and slipped out. I tried to hold his load in me as much as I could but I could still feel some of it was leaking out of my swollen asshole. Both of us panted heavily with his naked body on top of mine. Mike sat up and lifted my legs up to look at my well fucked pussy. There was a big grin on his face. He then proceeded to lap on my ass. Knowing what he wanted, I pushed my ass out so he could have more of his own cum mixed with lube and my ass juice. “Give me some of that you pig,” I said. Mike moved up to face me, looked me straight to the eyes, and held his hand under my chin to signal me to open my mouth. He dropped some of that to my eager open mouth, then we proceeded to make out and swapping all that sex mixture of spit, cum, lube, and ass juice.

After we were done, he lied next to me. None of us said anything. It seemed like we were still processing what the fuck just happened. I broke the silence first: “You know, that was fucking hot.” “Bet,” Mike said, paused a little bit, and continued “Was that a prostate orgasm? I’ve heard about it, seen it in porn too, but that was the first time I saw it in person. It was hot as hell.” “Yes, it was. Take it as a compliment because it mean you know to use your dick,” I jokingly answered. He wrapped his arm around me, stroked my shoulder a little bit, and asked: “How was it? Like how did it feel?” “It’s hard to describe you know. It’s like an orgasm but instead of feeling it in the penis when you cum it’s like flowing throughout the body. I even know if that makes sense,” I answered. He didn’t say anything and just pulled me in, gently nippling my nape and shoulder from behind. “Ok, what the hell is happening? I thought he was straight…” I thought, but I honestly didn’t care because it felt good.

I broke the silence again: “So what’s up with the felching?” “What are you talking about, bro?” Mike seemed confused. “You know, felching. It’s when you cum in somebody’s ass and then eat that ass out with the cum in it,” I explained to him. “Oh, wow, I didn’t know it has an actual name. I don’t know. I just like doing it after I fuck girls. I usually don’t do it often unless I really know the girls would be ok with that cause I don’t want to freak them out,” Mike said. “So what if I had freaked out right there?” I asked him jokingly. Mike laughed hard after my question and said: “Shut the fuck up, bro. I know you are a total freak. The whole frat know! Remember you told us about how you went to bathhouses in Miami and Fort Lauderdale for spring break?” “Well, you’re not wrong…,” I responded also with a laugh, though slightly embarrassed as well. I held his hands while he gently kissed my shoulders.

“So, you are straight, right?” Here I was, finally letting it out. Mike didn’t say anything. I continued: “You know, it’s not like it matters. I’m just curious and somewhat confused, especially with what happened tonight.” Mike finally spoke: “Well, I’ll be the most honest with you. I don’t know, and I’m not sure. I have been attracted to girls since I remembered. However I’ve never really felt such attraction for guys. You are my first actual gay sex, though I have definitely given and got heads and handjobs from guys before. Like you say, to me it doesn’t matter. If I like it then I like it. I am totally open to gay sex or even a gay relationship if I ever feel such way. Let’s just say for now I identify as straight with an experimental side.” As soon as he finished his last sentence, he leapt over to give me a kiss. “Yeah, that makes sense,” I replied, returned him another kiss. “So, bedtime? I’m totally worn out from two big orgasms for a night,” Mike asked. “Yeah, that’s a fucking great idea. Good night, bro.” “Good night.” And we slept, this time totally naked, with me in his arms. [End]

Quick note after that night: So it’s been 4 days since then. We are hanging out either just two of us or with other brothers, no awkwardness as all. Unfortunately, since it’s final week and both of us are super busy studying so we haven’t done anything since that night besides some quick blowjobs. We talked about planning for an actual fuck again, and a possibility of me fucking him. I’ll keep you guys updated if anything happens.
Omg yes please keep us posted. This is soooo hot and made me hard

• Love
Reactions: AtticusHuynh

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

———————————————

What we left off:

Fuck this was so hot! Thanks for the update! And keep us posted!

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you so much for your support! There was another incident happening last night and I will post about it after I finish my final paper. I told Mike about this and he said he's flattered that people love our story.

AtreidesNelson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you so much for your support! There was another incident happening last night and I will post about it after I finish my final paper. I told Mike about this and he said he's flattered that people love our story.
I can’t wait to read about it! :heart_eyes:

• Wow
Reactions: JX711

JohnStuart92

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm stoked...looking forward to it.

AtticusHuynh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So as promised, this is another update from me and Mike:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
On Tuesday night, Mike was at my place because he needed another brother at the frat house to help him write a paper. I was in my room working on other stuff for finals. We already agreed previously that he would sleep over in my room again that night, partly because he wanted to finish that paper really bad, mainly because both of us wanted to hook up again. At around 11, I heard knocks on my door. "Come in," I said, eyes still on my laptop trying to finish my English final project. Without saying anything, Mike came into the room and gave me a tight hug from behind. He kissed me lightly on the neck and asked: "How's that paper coming?" "Pretty good," I replied. "Are you about to be done?" He asked, to which I answered: "Yeah, just give me a few more minutes." "What is it due again?" "Thursday" "This is your last stuff for this semester, right?" "Yes, then I'm fucking done." "How long does this need to be?" "At least 4 pages." "Dude, you are at the 8th page now, for a 4-page paper for an intro class." "So? I want it to be perfect."

Mike continued kissing my neck and shoulders while we talk. Then he put one of his hands into my cut tank top to play with my nipples, which are my weak spots. "Stop it, you horny fuck! Just give me a few minutes," I said, trying to hide my raging boner under the desk. "Atticus, you're way overthinking for an intro-class final project," Mike said, while teasing with my body with his thick lips and firm big hands "Let me help you relax." I was trying to write a few more sentences, but I couldn't think straight. Within a few days, this blonde stud already knew almost all the weak spots in my body. Now as both of his hands are in my tank caressing my smooth body, he moved one hand lower until it reached my crotch. He gave it a light squeeze before sliding the hand into my shorts to jerk my hard cock. And just like that, Mike had me give up on my English project.

I closed my eyes, leaned back, and let out a long deep moan. I reached my hand back for his face and pulled him in for a kiss which turns into a full make-out. He rotated my chair so that we could face each other, and we continued making out as he helped me undress. Mike's mouth left my lips and moved down, first to my neck, then shoulders, then nipples, while I was naked in my chair. He took some time playing with both of my nipples, alternating between sucking, biting, fondling, and squeezing, which made me moan non-stop and leak like crazy. "We need to be more subtle unless you want the whole frat know that we are fucking," Mike said with a smile. "Don't say it as if you care, Mikey," I replied. "You're right. I don't, and I know you don't either," Mike shrugged and went back to attack my nipples. Mike then moved slower until he reached my rock hard dick, which he just casually took in his mouth (This was the second time he gave me head. He sucked me once after we fucked in the last story). For an amateur straight-ish guy, Mike was surprisingly good at giving head. Since my dick was not hung, just around 5.5-6 inches of average girth, it didn't take much effort for this sex-crazed stud to take the whole thing down his throat.

While gulping my cock, Mike lifted one of my leg up to have access to my smooth hungry hole. He ate my ass a little bit then sucked on his index finger and began to finger me with the rhythm matching how he sucked my raging hard cock. "Put more in!" I moan as my ass opened up and gave in to his assault. Mike spat more on my ass and his fingers, then put one more, and one more in until 3 fingers were already in my ass. He let me adjust with his fingers and made me relax by sucking on my dick and gently rubbing against my prostate, driving me crazy. "Harder!" I moaned, asking him to increase his pace, "Don't hold back!" Mike aggressively finger fucked my already opened hole while gulping on my cock, deep-throating me. "Fuck! Stop! Stop! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, as Mike let go of my cock and gave it a squeeze at the base to stop me from cumming.

Catching my breath, I smirked at him and said "Damn boy, you learned fast." "Only from the best, bro," Mike replied. We stood up, he wrapped his arms around me while I pulled his head down for a deep kiss. We made it to the bed while not letting each other's lips and tongue go. I, totally naked with a leaking hard cock, was on top of Mike, fully clothed. I helped him take his clothes off and began to service his hard cock. After several minutes alternating between his cock, balls, and ass, we moved to 69 position with me playing with his cock and rubbing his ass with fingers while he ate my ass and jerked me. It was definitely weird 69-ing with a big height gap, but somehow we made that work. I let go of his cock, jumped out of the bed, and said: "I have an idea." I got my box of sex toys out and a bottle of lube and put them on the bed. " Somebody feels kinky today, huh," Mike said with a smirk. "Use them on me," I told him while getting back in 69 position.

I continued gulping on Mike's dick while Mike began to finger me again. Then I noticed a cold feeling on my ass and something not a finger entered my hungry hole. I let go of his dick to let out an involuntary moan as Mike put the butt plug in my ass. "Get a thicker one," I told him. Mike followed my command and replaced the one in my ass with a thicker one. I grabbed a thin one on my bed and the bottle of lube, lubed his ass and the butt plug up, then slowly push it. "Fuckkkkk!" Mike let out a deep long moan as the butt plug disappeared in his tight virgin straight ass. Mike replaced the butt plug in my ass with a dildo which he fucked me mercilessly. I was completely lost in lust. I began to fuck him with the butt plug while deep-throating his thick cock.

I couldn't take it anymore. I moved out of the position and took the dildo out. I turned back to face Mike, added some lube to his cock, and then align his cock with my hungry hole. Since my hole has been so well prepared and lubed up, it took me one trial to sit on that cock down to the base. Both of us let out a deep moan. I began to ride him like his dick is the only thing left on earth while Mike played with my nipples with his hands. I reached my hand back and began fucking him with the butt plug without breaking my pace on his pole. I could tell Mike was having a time of his life too as he spread his legs out more so that I could fuck him with the butt plug harder.

After riding him for some minutes, Mike signalled me to let go of his cock. He turned to be on all four and said: "Play with my ass." I pulled the thin butt plug out and replaced it with a thicker one. Mike was moaning the whole time when his virgin hole was violated. I got a dildo of average length and girth and began to work it on him. Since Mike was very tight even with all the prep, I applied a lot of lube and told him to relax when I inserted that dildo in his straight hole. "Let me know when to stop," I told him. It took us several times pushing in and pulling out for the 6-inch dildo to finally reach the base in his ass. Mike's cock was still hard the whole time. I sucked him a little bit so he could relax more. I began to slowly fuck that straight ass with my dildo, and gradually increased the pace. Mike was moaning the whole time when his ass was being stretched by the silicon cock.

"Fuck me, Atticus," Mike moaned, "Give me your dick." And just like that, my straight frat brother became a cock-hungry slut. I aggressively pulled the dildo out which made Mike let out a big yelp. "Oh yeah, you want my cock now, huh?" I asked in a dominant voice when I got behind Mike and aligned my dick with his hole. "Uh huh," Mike moaned. I teased him more by slapping my dick head against his hungry straight hole and slightly pushed in and pulled out. "Stop fucking around and just put it in, bro," Mike said impatiently. "What's with that attitude, bro?" I asked with a smirk, "If you really want it then show me how much you want it." "Please, Atticus. I need your cock in my ass. Fuck me, bro," Mike desperately begged as he used his hands to spread his cheeks out, showing me his beautiful throbbing hole covered with some light fur. "Sounds better now," I responded, and pushed my hard cock into my brother's virgin hole, popping his cherry.

Since Mike's ass was well stretched from the dildo, it took me one go to completely bottom out in him. Then I dominantly claimed that ass by giving him the fuck of his life. I started with short strokes, then long ones when I pulled my whole dick out and rammed in him again. Unlike last time when I was submissive, I was a total dom this time, starting as a power bottom and now as a dom top. "Fuck, yeah. Fuck my ass. Your cock feels so good," Mike was moaning every single time I slammed my dick to him. I noticed he was jerking his hard cock, so I pushed his hand away. "You don't touch your cock unless I allow you so. Are we clear?" I commanded him. I took both of his arms and hold them behind his back and pushed his face down to the mattress as I increased my pace. I pulled out as I almost reached orgasm as I did not want to end the night so early.

I flipped Mike over, lube his dick and my ass up, and sat on his dick again. "Fuck me, you fucker," I told him as I rode his cock. Mike picked my ass up and mercilessly fucked my hungry hole. He sat up with me in him and we made out while I rode his thick cock. I pulled my ass out and pushed him on his back on the bed. I lifted his legs up and began to fuck him in missionary. I hugged his tight lean body and we continue dueling tongues while my cock was pumping his ass. I could feel the orgasm building up in my groin, and I increased the pace. Mike also seemed to notice that as he put his hands on my ass to pull me in harder and deeper in his ass. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!" I screamed as I blew my load deep in Mike's ass. I let my cock stay in his ass for a while, and when I pulled out a stream of thick hot cum leaked out of the swollen and well fucked hole. I scooped the leaked load with my fingers, ate some of it, then gave it to Mike which he happily ate and sucked on my fingers for every last drop of it.

As Mike cock was still rock hard, I got on all four for him to fuck me. Mike fucked me hard and fast, aggressively. As he came in me, he collapsed on my body. Just like last time, he ate my well-bred hole and tried to get as much as his load as possible, then we made out while sharing that fuck juice from my ass. Both of us were exhausted from the intense sex. "So, how did that feel? Did you enjoy bottoming?" I asked as we cuddled in my bed. "It felt weird as first, but then it felt very good. Now I see why you love having a dick up the ass," Mike replied. "So do you think you'd do it again?" "Fuck yeah. You know me. I don't say no to good sex." We continued making some small talks and slowed slipped into sleep.

AtreidesNelson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On Tuesday night, Mike was at my place because he needed another brother at the frat house to help him write a paper. I was in my room working on other stuff for finals. We already agreed previously that he would sleep over in my room again that night, partly because he wanted to finish that paper really bad, mainly because both of us wanted to hook up again. At around 11, I heard knocks on my door. "Come in," I said, eyes still on my laptop trying to finish my English final project. Without saying anything, Mike came into the room and gave me a tight hug from behind. He kissed me lightly on the neck and asked: "How's that paper coming?" "Pretty good," I replied. "Are you about to be done?" He asked, to which I answered: "Yeah, just give me a few more minutes." "What is it due again?" "Thursday" "This is your last stuff for this semester, right?" "Yes, then I'm fucking done." "How long does this need to be?" "At least 4 pages." "Dude, you are at the 8th page now, for a 4-page paper for an intro class." "So? I want it to be perfect."

Mike continued kissing my neck and shoulders while we talk. Then he put one of his hands into my cut tank top to play with my nipples, which are my weak spots. "Stop it, you horny fuck! Just give me a few minutes," I said, trying to hide my raging boner under the desk. "Atticus, you're way overthinking for an intro-class final project," Mike said, while teasing with my body with his thick lips and firm big hands "Let me help you relax." I was trying to write a few more sentences, but I couldn't think straight. Within a few days, this blonde stud already knew almost all the weak spots in my body. Now as both of his hands are in my tank caressing my smooth body, he moved one hand lower until it reached my crotch. He gave it a light squeeze before sliding the hand into my shorts to jerk my hard cock. And just like that, Mike had me give up on my English project.

I closed my eyes, leaned back, and let out a long deep moan. I reached my hand back for his face and pulled him in for a kiss which turns into a full make-out. He rotated my chair so that we could face each other, and we continued making out as he helped me undress. Mike's mouth left my lips and moved down, first to my neck, then shoulders, then nipples, while I was naked in my chair. He took some time playing with both of my nipples, alternating between sucking, biting, fondling, and squeezing, which made me moan non-stop and leak like crazy. "We need to be more subtle unless you want the whole frat know that we are fucking," Mike said with a smile. "Don't say it as if you care, Mikey," I replied. "You're right. I don't, and I know you don't either," Mike shrugged and went back to attack my nipples. Mike then moved slower until he reached my rock hard dick, which he just casually took in his mouth (This was the second time he gave me head. He sucked me once after we fucked in the last story). For an amateur straight-ish guy, Mike was surprisingly good at giving head. Since my dick was not hung, just around 5.5-6 inches of average girth, it didn't take much effort for this sex-crazed stud to take the whole thing down his throat.

While gulping my cock, Mike lifted one of my leg up to have access to my smooth hungry hole. He ate my ass a little bit then sucked on his index finger and began to finger me with the rhythm matching how he sucked my raging hard cock. "Put more in!" I moan as my ass opened up and gave in to his assault. Mike spat more on my ass and his fingers, then put one more, and one more in until 3 fingers were already in my ass. He let me adjust with his fingers and made me relax by sucking on my dick and gently rubbing against my prostate, driving me crazy. "Harder!" I moaned, asking him to increase his pace, "Don't hold back!" Mike aggressively finger fucked my already opened hole while gulping on my cock, deep-throating me. "Fuck! Stop! Stop! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, as Mike let go of my cock and gave it a squeeze at the base to stop me from cumming.

Catching my breath, I smirked at him and said "Damn boy, you learned fast." "Only from the best, bro," Mike replied. We stood up, he wrapped his arms around me while I pulled his head down for a deep kiss. We made it to the bed while not letting each other's lips and tongue go. I, totally naked with a leaking hard cock, was on top of Mike, fully clothed. I helped him take his clothes off and began to service his hard cock. After several minutes alternating between his cock, balls, and ass, we moved to 69 position with me playing with his cock and rubbing his ass with fingers while he ate my ass and jerked me. It was definitely weird 69-ing with a big height gap, but somehow we made that work. I let go of his cock, jumped out of the bed, and said: "I have an idea." I got my box of sex toys out and a bottle of lube and put them on the bed. " Somebody feels kinky today, huh," Mike said with a smirk. "Use them on me," I told him while getting back in 69 position.

I continued gulping on Mike's dick while Mike began to finger me again. Then I noticed a cold feeling on my ass and something not a finger entered my hungry hole. I let go of his dick to let out an involuntary moan as Mike put the butt plug in my ass. "Get a thicker one," I told him. Mike followed my command and replaced the one in my ass with a thicker one. I grabbed a thin one on my bed and the bottle of lube, lubed his ass and the butt plug up, then slowly push it. "Fuckkkkk!" Mike let out a deep long moan as the butt plug disappeared in his tight virgin straight ass. Mike replaced the butt plug in my ass with a dildo which he fucked me mercilessly. I was completely lost in lust. I began to fuck him with the butt plug while deep-throating his thick cock.

I couldn't take it anymore. I moved out of the position and took the dildo out. I turned back to face Mike, added some lube to his cock, and then align his cock with my hungry hole. Since my hole has been so well prepared and lubed up, it took me one trial to sit on that cock down to the base. Both of us let out a deep moan. I began to ride him like his dick is the only thing left on earth while Mike played with my nipples with his hands. I reached my hand back and began fucking him with the butt plug without breaking my pace on his pole. I could tell Mike was having a time of his life too as he spread his legs out more so that I could fuck him with the butt plug harder.

After riding him for some minutes, Mike signalled me to let go of his cock. He turned to be on all four and said: "Play with my ass." I pulled the thin butt plug out and replaced it with a thicker one. Mike was moaning the whole time when his virgin hole was violated. I got a dildo of average length and girth and began to work it on him. Since Mike was very tight even with all the prep, I applied a lot of lube and told him to relax when I inserted that dildo in his straight hole. "Let me know when to stop," I told him. It took us several times pushing in and pulling out for the 6-inch dildo to finally reach the base in his ass. Mike's cock was still hard the whole time. I sucked him a little bit so he could relax more. I began to slowly fuck that straight ass with my dildo, and gradually increased the pace. Mike was moaning the whole time when his ass was being stretched by the silicon cock.

"Fuck me, Atticus," Mike moaned, "Give me your dick." And just like that, my straight frat brother became a cock-hungry slut. I aggressively pulled the dildo out which made Mike let out a big yelp. "Oh yeah, you want my cock now, huh?" I asked in a dominant voice when I got behind Mike and aligned my dick with his hole. "Uh huh," Mike moaned. I teased him more by slapping my dick head against his hungry straight hole and slightly pushed in and pulled out. "Stop fucking around and just put it in, bro," Mike said impatiently. "What's with that attitude, bro?" I asked with a smirk, "If you really want it then show me how much you want it." "Please, Atticus. I need your cock in my ass. Fuck me, bro," Mike desperately begged as he used his hands to spread his cheeks out, showing me his beautiful throbbing hole covered with some light fur. "Sounds better now," I responded, and pushed my hard cock into my brother's virgin hole, popping his cherry.

Since Mike's ass was well stretched from the dildo, it took me one go to completely bottom out in him. Then I dominantly claimed that ass by giving him the fuck of his life. I started with short strokes, then long ones when I pulled my whole dick out and rammed in him again. Unlike last time when I was submissive, I was a total dom this time, starting as a power bottom and now as a dom top. "Fuck, yeah. Fuck my ass. Your cock feels so good," Mike was moaning every single time I slammed my dick to him. I noticed he was jerking his hard cock, so I pushed his hand away. "You don't touch your cock unless I allow you so. Are we clear?" I commanded him. I took both of his arms and hold them behind his back and pushed his face down to the mattress as I increased my pace. I pulled out as I almost reached orgasm as I did not want to end the night so early.

I flipped Mike over, lube his dick and my ass up, and sat on his dick again. "Fuck me, you fucker," I told him as I rode his cock. Mike picked my ass up and mercilessly fucked my hungry hole. He sat up with me in him and we made out while I rode his thick cock. I pulled my ass out and pushed him on his back on the bed. I lifted his legs up and began to fuck him in missionary. I hugged his tight lean body and we continue dueling tongues while my cock was pumping his ass. I could feel the orgasm building up in my groin, and I increased the pace. Mike also seemed to notice that as he put his hands on my ass to pull me in harder and deeper in his ass. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!" I screamed as I blew my load deep in Mike's ass. I let my cock stay in his ass for a while, and when I pulled out a stream of thick hot cum leaked out of the swollen and well fucked hole. I scooped the leaked load with my fingers, ate some of it, then gave it to Mike which he happily ate and sucked on my fingers for every last drop of it.

As Mike cock was still rock hard, I got on all four for him to fuck me. Mike fucked me hard and fast, aggressively. As he came in me, he collapsed on my body. Just like last time, he ate my well-bred hole and tried to get as much as his load as possible, then we made out while sharing that fuck juice from my ass. Both of us were exhausted from the intense sex. "So, how did that feel? Did you enjoy bottoming?" I asked as we cuddled in my bed. "It felt weird as first, but then it felt very good. Now I see why you love having a dick up the ass," Mike replied. "So do you think you'd do it again?" "Fuck yeah. You know me. I don't say no to good sex." We continued making some small talks and slowed slipped into sleep.
This got me so hard and horny, fuckkk I love this

JohnStuart92

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Glas mike has fallen down the rabbit hole...just like me when i got my first head i couldn't stop thinking about and now i get head any opportunity i'm given i take it hehe really hot story hopefully there's more to come