My bi fantasy. I brag and I’m called on it.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been on bi/curious websites for years, but never had the guts to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of being with a man. I have been friends with Scott for 7 years. He’s 5 years my elder, skinny, ex fireman and dark skinned.

He’s quite straight and had no idea I was bi at first. He talks about sex with his ex wife and his current fiancé a lot. I’d talk about my past experiences, I’d push limits of where it might sound like I was interested in dick and “helping” friends out. Maybe even being Jack off buddies with someone. He said he could see that being fun for someone but didn’t know anyone like that.

I kept pushing limits and talking about sex with him. I even began to flirt a little and mentioned I’d even help him out if he ever needed it at work. But then said I was just kidding.
Eventually I told him I was actually curious would it would be like to have sex with a man. That I wanted to bottom and was really into big dicks. It played out like this

“You like big dicks huh?” Scott laughed

“God yes. They’re such a turn on” I groaned

He just laughed and began telling me how his fiancé had cut him off befor the wedding. He had to wait. It had been almost 3 months and he was so horny.

“I can help you out” I laughed playfully. Half joking half hoping he’d bite.

“You couldn’t handle it” he sneered. “I’m pretty big and you’ve never been with a man at all. You claim you like big dick, but you’d change your mind when push comes to shove, so to speak” and he laughed again.

I blushed but again made the claim I loved big dicks, could take big dicks and wanted a big dick to fuck me….

He laughed again and just blew me off.

“Let me see it, if it’s so big” I retorted

“Ok… sure” he said and undid his pants. Sitting at the desk he pulled out a long fat flaccid cock and smiled at me.

“Oh damn… it’s huge man!” Exclaimed loudly. Looking around to make sure we were still alone.

“I would love to help you out Scott” I pleaded. “I’ll do anything you want”

His cock twitched and began to stiffen slightly “I NEED to fuck” he said, “but you couldn’t do that with me the first time”

“Sure I could” I bragged.

“No… no you couldn’t” he pulled on his cock and it fattened more and began to get longer.

“I’ll try man! I want to try. I need you!” I begged. Literally begged.

“Stop it “ he sounded angry and frustrated
“You’re turning me on and you won’t be able to help me once I’m turned on” he seemed really pissed.

“Come on man” I begged more.

“Fucking stop it “ he looked right at me and looked furious. But his dick was still getting bigger and harder

“Scott. Let me help you…I smiled. “I’….. i… i can take it just fine”. I stumbled over my words as I noticed his dick was fully hard and easily the length of the 20oz mtn dew bottle on the desk and just as thick. Fuck… I may have made a bad decision. Maybe he’ll still say no.

“Fine. You want this cock. I’m going to give it to you. Go in the lounge!” He barked and stood up… his dick bouncing but standing straight out of his pants and long and hard.

I followed him tk the break room lounge and we went inside. He turned the lights down and shut the door and locked it.

Dropping his pants fully he sat on the couch.

“Get me harder so I can fuck uou”.

“Uh. Maybe I’ll just jerk uou off Man”. I said trying to back out of my origanal offer…

“Oh. You can give me a handjob right now. But you’re going to blow me, and then I’m getting in your guts. This is what you wanted. This is what you said you needed. You started this. Your ass is going to finish it. Now get over here” he demanded and I obeyed.

He pulled his shirt off. He was thin with a slight belly and built he spread his legs. Jis large balls hung below his massive cock off the side of the couch. I knelt between his legs and placed my hands on his legs. I reached up and began to touch his cock. It was solid as a rock.

“Don’t play games Matt… help me out. You wanted this. Now do it” he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock. My fingers didn’t wrap entirely around his girth. He began to move my hand up and down its full length. It was so big and hard and vieny. I’ll admit it was a nice dick. But I was scared now…

He pulled his hand away and I began to stroke his cock more quickly. Thinking I’d get him off fast and that would be that..,. I know I only last a few minutes. He laid his head back and moaned softly

10 minutes later my hand was cramping and he seemed no closer to cumming than when he pulled his soft dick out of his pants. I stopped and he looked at me…..

“Ready to suck me off?” He smiled and I knew he could see the fear on my face.

“Uhm. How about I just jerk yiu off man”. I laughed nervously. “Won’t that feel good”

“You’ve been trying for 10 minutes. It’s gotten boring” he smiled sarcastically.

It’s time for your to show me you can handle it like you said.

“Jesus Scott, I was just fucking aro….” He cut me off as he began to pull my head down “Scott…SCO….” I made the mistake of talking loudly which opened my mouth and he took advantage and placed the very tip of his swollen head against my open lips.

“Come on baby… open up for Scotty” he coaxed and pushed his dick at my mouth. “Open up… you can do it. You said you could handle me” he laughed and pushed more.

My tongue reflexively reach out and touched the tip of his dick and his peephole. I could taste his salty cum. The sensation made his dock swell at the same time he began to thrust into my mouth. I felt my lips split and my jaw popped loudly as the head of his cock moved into my mouth fully and pressed my Tonyue againt the bottom of my mouth. My entire more was full of his dickhead. My lips were wrapped tightly around the beginning of his even fatter shaft.

“Relax, breath through your nose. Long deep breaths” he smiled and just sat there. His dickhead stuffed in my mouth and 2/3 of his cock still waiting to enter. “Breath”

I did. And finally he began to push deeper. At the same time his extremely fat shaft began to spread my lips open farther than I thought possible, I felt his head begin to stretch out my throat on its journey to my stomach.

“Ahhh that’s it” he moaned, pushing deeper. I felt my ability to breath vanish and his dick felt lodge in my throat. He attempted to push deeper but i was panicking and he was unable. I realized he was still only 1/2 way into my mouth and it already felt like I was going to die with his cock buried in my stomach. He tried to push deeper a few times before becoming frustrated and pulled out. I gagged and spit and coughed as his dick bobbed against my face.

“Lay down on the couch” he demanded and stood, and I laid down.

“Turn your face this way” he said and forcefully turned my face toward his bouncing cock. Slowly he placed his cock against my cheek and guided it into my mouth. He pushed into my mouth and throat, cutting off my breathing again and couldn’t move any deeper than before.

“Well this sucks. But I guess it will have to work for now” he bitched as he began to roughly fuck my throat like his wife’s used up pussy, His throbbing meat slamming in and out of my lips. Me gasping for breaths each time he pulled out enough so I could feel air through my nose, only to slam 2/3s of his massive cock back down my throat.

This went on forever. But finally I felt his rhythm change and he Began to Breath louder and rougher. His moans got louder and he worked his cock into my helpless face faster and harder.

I thought, “thank god. He’s going to cum and this will be over.”

He held my face as he began to climax. His dick got so fat and hard I thiugh my jaw was going to break. My lips and tongue felt even vein of his cock as it stretched my mouth out.

“Uuuggh. Uuuugh swallow my cum Matt! ” he growled and I felt his dick ripple and suddenly the head opened up and cum exploded into my
Throat. I felt like I was drowning in his seed. He held me there dumping cum in gallons with each explosion of his intense orgasm. I couldn’t breath. I was drowning and suffocating. I felt my insides steaming with boiling cum. He finally pulled out. His cock dripping with quarts of his cum, and my saliva. His cock looked god like and shiny.

“Well. That was ok” he laughed. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Thankful it was over……

Suddenly I felt him pulling my pants down. Underwear and all….. before I could reach he was already between my legs and lifting them up and out. Bringing my now bare ass upward and exposed. His slick and shiny cock still rock hard And bouncing hypnotically near my asshole.

“What the fuck man?” I yelped frantically.

“I told you I needed to fuck. I’m going to Fuck” he said confidently.

“You came Scott……..” I said more confused on how he was still rock hard. My dick came and then went flaccid after that. This dude just dumped 2 gallons of cum in me and was still hard as steel rod. “I helped you out” I said scared

“Yeah. It helped. But I still need to fuck” he said and began to bend my legs farther up towards my chest.

“Please Scott….. no. I helped you cum. Please don’t do this. I can’t handle that monster” I screamed and pushed myself along the couch trying to get out from under him. But he just followed. His soaked cock bouncing against my ass and coating my cheeks with natural lubricant.

I hit the armrest and couldn’t slide away any longer. This former fireman was strong and healthy. He overpowered me and got me into the perfect position to begin his assault.

I’ll admit. I wanted this. But now I realized what this meant and it was going to happen. I teased snd teased snd this sexy man called me on it and I’m paying the price. I might as well relax and accept this i thiugh. Maybe even enjoy this man fucking me…. This is what I wanted right? And then I forgot everything I was just telling myself as his giant head pressed against my soft Butt cheeks and began to push them apart on its way to my virgin asshole.

“Oh Jesus no Scott. God no. Please.” I begged. But I felt his cock getting closer to my asshole.

“Please Scott. No”. His cock stopped. Pressed against my sphincter.

“Look at me”. He ordered. “Look at me as I enter you”

“Scott. No. Please. Let me suck you off again” I tried to protest but he began to push down on me

I winced in pain as his cock tried to enter me

“I said look at me as I take your ass” he demanded again and pushed harder.

“Fuck no Scott. Please. I’m so sorry I teased you. Please stop” I begged but I stared into his face as I felt my sphincter begin to waver at his thrusting. His well lubed tool beginning to make its way into my tightness.

“Yes baby. Look at me. That it’s. That’s so hot. Take my big cock” he pulled me up against him. Turning my ass even more toward his thrusting “relax and let me in. We are almost there come on matty”
He laughed. As my tight virgin hole gave way and I screamed

“Aaaaaaaa a aaaaaa aaaa fuuuccck it hurts. It’s so big. Aaaaa a stop” I screamed as his head pushed through my sphincter and into my ass and his thick shaft began to stretch me out. I could feel every millimeter of his monster as it moved into me. “Aaaaa. Aaaaaaa Jesus you’re stretching me so much!” I stared at him
His face so determined and filled with lust

“You’re so fucking tight, fuck Matty, you feel so good” he growled as he forced more of his engorged cock into my trembling ass.

The feeling was insane. I could feel his massive shaft touching every wall of my asshole as his tool did damage.

“Uuuuuggnn” he groaned forcing himself deeper and deeper.

“Jesus. Oh god Scott. Stop. Please. That’s enough. I’m sorry. Take it out. I’m sorry” I pleaded but he grasped my legs and thrust forward. His abdomen slammed against my balls, ass, and thighs as the remainder of his massive cock entered my stretched ass.

“Oh fuck Matty…. That’s incredible” he laughed as he looked down at our bodies touching. His dick hidden inside my aching and shaking butt. I just laid there panting and shaking. He began to pull out slightly and then pushed back in. “Uuuugg” I yelled. Again. He repeated and I yelled

“Scott please” but I could see in his eyes that the deed was done. He was about to fuck me and hard. He began to take longer harder strokes in and out of my body. His entire cock would pull out just as he would slam it back deep inside of me.

“Oh fuck. Scott. Oh fuck. Please. Jesus. Oh fuck Scott. Oh my god you’re so big. Jesus. You’ve ripped me apart. Oh my god Scott. Oh god. Oh god”

“That’s it Matty. Take my cock like you needed it” a smile crossed his face as he began to plow his cock into my ass like a machine. I was screaming out in pain, but also pleasure. It was so incredible and sexy. This man was making me his bitch. He was a stallion and he was breeding me.

“Oh fuck Scotty. Ok. Ok. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me Scotty”. I moaned and he laid against me pulled me closer and began to jackhammer and grind his dick deeper inside me.

“Fuuuuccck” I screamed! His huge monster reaming out my tight little ass, ruining me for any other man.

He began to grind deeper with each thrust. It felt like the tip of his cock was in my stomach and the thick hard shaft crushing my tailbone his meat pummeled my butt.

“Fuck you’re tight. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. You’re so tight” he moaned. He beat my poor ass up for over half an hour. I just held on and enjoyed it as much as I could. This beast of a man fucking the livid. Hell out of me.

“Fuck me Scott. Fuck me. I’m yours”. I moaned into his ears and his cock plowed me open.

“Uuugg yes Matty. Take my cock” he groaned. I felt his cock swell thicker and his thrusting became more intense. He looked into my eyes as he thrusted and grinded deeper and deeper into me.

“I’m going to cum Matty.. you’re going to make me cum”. He growled.

“Cum inside me baby” I whimpered staring into his eyes. “Cum for me”

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr “ he yelled as he drove his massive cock deeper into me and held it. I felt the walls of my ass wrapped tightly around his meat and could feel it spasm as he climaxed. Hot cum splashed deep Inside me making my stomach and abdomen feel like it was on fire. He kept cumming and cumming. He held is cock deep inside me until his tool stopped spasming and emptying his load.

He slipped out of me and stood up.

Thanks buddy! You helped me so much. You were right. You could take it. You’re a good little fuck toy. We should do this more often.

He dressed and left the lounge turning off the lights as the door closed. I laid there in the dark naked. Cum dripping from my gaping asshole. I was spent. My ass ached, yet felt empty. I needed his cock to take its place in my ass again.

Sent from my iPhone

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been on bi/curious websites for years, but never had the guts to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of being with a man. I have been friends with Scott for 7 years. He’s 5 years my elder, skinny, ex fireman and dark skinned.

He’s quite straight and had no idea I was bi at first. He talks about sex with his ex wife and his current fiancé a lot. I’d talk about my past experiences, I’d push limits of where it might sound like I was interested in dick and “helping” friends out. Maybe even being Jack off buddies with someone. He said he could see that being fun for someone but didn’t know anyone like that.

I kept pushing limits and talking about sex with him. I even began to flirt a little and mentioned I’d even help him out if he ever needed it at work. But then said I was just kidding.
Eventually I told him I was actually curious would it would be like to have sex with a man. That I wanted to bottom and was really into big dicks. It played out like this

“You like big dicks huh?” Scott laughed

“God yes. They’re such a turn on” I groaned

He just laughed and began telling me how his fiancé had cut him off befor the wedding. He had to wait. It had been almost 3 months and he was so horny.

“I can help you out” I laughed playfully. Half joking half hoping he’d bite.

“You couldn’t handle it” he sneered. “I’m pretty big and you’ve never been with a man at all. You claim you like big dick, but you’d change your mind when push comes to shove, so to speak” and he laughed again.

I blushed but again made the claim I loved big dicks, could take big dicks and wanted a big dick to fuck me….

He laughed again and just blew me off.

“Let me see it, if it’s so big” I retorted

“Ok… sure” he said and undid his pants. Sitting at the desk he pulled out a long fat flaccid cock and smiled at me.

“Oh damn… it’s huge man!” Exclaimed loudly. Looking around to make sure we were still alone.

“I would love to help you out Scott” I pleaded. “I’ll do anything you want”

His cock twitched and began to stiffen slightly “I NEED to fuck” he said, “but you couldn’t do that with me the first time”

“Sure I could” I bragged.

“No… no you couldn’t” he pulled on his cock and it fattened more and began to get longer.

“I’ll try man! I want to try. I need you!” I begged. Literally begged.

“Stop it “ he sounded angry and frustrated
“You’re turning me on and you won’t be able to help me once I’m turned on” he seemed really pissed.

“Come on man” I begged more.

“Fucking stop it “ he looked right at me and looked furious. But his dick was still getting bigger and harder

“Scott. Let me help you…I smiled. “I’….. i… i can take it just fine”. I stumbled over my words as I noticed his dick was fully hard and easily the length of the 20oz mtn dew bottle on the desk and just as thick. Fuck… I may have made a bad decision. Maybe he’ll still say no.

“Fine. You want this cock. I’m going to give it to you. Go in the lounge!” He barked and stood up… his dick bouncing but standing straight out of his pants and long and hard.

I followed him tk the break room lounge and we went inside. He turned the lights down and shut the door and locked it.

Dropping his pants fully he sat on the couch.

“Get me harder so I can fuck uou”.

“Uh. Maybe I’ll just jerk uou off Man”. I said trying to back out of my origanal offer…

“Oh. You can give me a handjob right now. But you’re going to blow me, and then I’m getting in your guts. This is what you wanted. This is what you said you needed. You started this. Your ass is going to finish it. Now get over here” he demanded and I obeyed.

He pulled his shirt off. He was thin with a slight belly and built he spread his legs. Jis large balls hung below his massive cock off the side of the couch. I knelt between his legs and placed my hands on his legs. I reached up and began to touch his cock. It was solid as a rock.

“Don’t play games Matt… help me out. You wanted this. Now do it” he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock. My fingers didn’t wrap entirely around his girth. He began to move my hand up and down its full length. It was so big and hard and vieny. I’ll admit it was a nice dick. But I was scared now…

He pulled his hand away and I began to stroke his cock more quickly. Thinking I’d get him off fast and that would be that..,. I know I only last a few minutes. He laid his head back and moaned softly

10 minutes later my hand was cramping and he seemed no closer to cumming than when he pulled his soft dick out of his pants. I stopped and he looked at me…..

“Ready to suck me off?” He smiled and I knew he could see the fear on my face.

“Uhm. How about I just jerk yiu off man”. I laughed nervously. “Won’t that feel good”

“You’ve been trying for 10 minutes. It’s gotten boring” he smiled sarcastically.

It’s time for your to show me you can handle it like you said.

“Jesus Scott, I was just fucking aro….” He cut me off as he began to pull my head down “Scott…SCO….” I made the mistake of talking loudly which opened my mouth and he took advantage and placed the very tip of his swollen head against my open lips.

“Come on baby… open up for Scotty” he coaxed and pushed his dick at my mouth. “Open up… you can do it. You said you could handle me” he laughed and pushed more.

My tongue reflexively reach out and touched the tip of his dick and his peephole. I could taste his salty cum. The sensation made his dock swell at the same time he began to thrust into my mouth. I felt my lips split and my jaw popped loudly as the head of his cock moved into my mouth fully and pressed my Tonyue againt the bottom of my mouth. My entire more was full of his dickhead. My lips were wrapped tightly around the beginning of his even fatter shaft.

“Relax, breath through your nose. Long deep breaths” he smiled and just sat there. His dickhead stuffed in my mouth and 2/3 of his cock still waiting to enter. “Breath”

I did. And finally he began to push deeper. At the same time his extremely fat shaft began to spread my lips open farther than I thought possible, I felt his head begin to stretch out my throat on its journey to my stomach.

“Ahhh that’s it” he moaned, pushing deeper. I felt my ability to breath vanish and his dick felt lodge in my throat. He attempted to push deeper but i was panicking and he was unable. I realized he was still only 1/2 way into my mouth and it already felt like I was going to die with his cock buried in my stomach. He tried to push deeper a few times before becoming frustrated and pulled out. I gagged and spit and coughed as his dick bobbed against my face.

“Lay down on the couch” he demanded and stood, and I laid down.

“Turn your face this way” he said and forcefully turned my face toward his bouncing cock. Slowly he placed his cock against my cheek and guided it into my mouth. He pushed into my mouth and throat, cutting off my breathing again and couldn’t move any deeper than before.

“Well this sucks. But I guess it will have to work for now” he bitched as he began to roughly fuck my throat like his wife’s used up pussy, His throbbing meat slamming in and out of my lips. Me gasping for breaths each time he pulled out enough so I could feel air through my nose, only to slam 2/3s of his massive cock back down my throat.

This went on forever. But finally I felt his rhythm change and he Began to Breath louder and rougher. His moans got louder and he worked his cock into my helpless face faster and harder.

I thought, “thank god. He’s going to cum and this will be over.”

He held my face as he began to climax. His dick got so fat and hard I thiugh my jaw was going to break. My lips and tongue felt even vein of his cock as it stretched my mouth out.

“Uuuggh. Uuuugh swallow my cum Matt! ” he growled and I felt his dick ripple and suddenly the head opened up and cum exploded into my
Throat. I felt like I was drowning in his seed. He held me there dumping cum in gallons with each explosion of his intense orgasm. I couldn’t breath. I was drowning and suffocating. I felt my insides steaming with boiling cum. He finally pulled out. His cock dripping with quarts of his cum, and my saliva. His cock looked god like and shiny.

“Well. That was ok” he laughed. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Thankful it was over……

Suddenly I felt him pulling my pants down. Underwear and all….. before I could reach he was already between my legs and lifting them up and out. Bringing my now bare ass upward and exposed. His slick and shiny cock still rock hard And bouncing hypnotically near my asshole.

“What the fuck man?” I yelped frantically.

“I told you I needed to fuck. I’m going to Fuck” he said confidently.

“You came Scott……..” I said more confused on how he was still rock hard. My dick came and then went flaccid after that. This dude just dumped 2 gallons of cum in me and was still hard as steel rod. “I helped you out” I said scared

“Yeah. It helped. But I still need to fuck” he said and began to bend my legs farther up towards my chest.

“Please Scott….. no. I helped you cum. Please don’t do this. I can’t handle that monster” I screamed and pushed myself along the couch trying to get out from under him. But he just followed. His soaked cock bouncing against my ass and coating my cheeks with natural lubricant.

I hit the armrest and couldn’t slide away any longer. This former fireman was strong and healthy. He overpowered me and got me into the perfect position to begin his assault.

I’ll admit. I wanted this. But now I realized what this meant and it was going to happen. I teased snd teased snd this sexy man called me on it and I’m paying the price. I might as well relax and accept this i thiugh. Maybe even enjoy this man fucking me…. This is what I wanted right? And then I forgot everything I was just telling myself as his giant head pressed against my soft Butt cheeks and began to push them apart on its way to my virgin asshole.

“Oh Jesus no Scott. God no. Please.” I begged. But I felt his cock getting closer to my asshole.

“Please Scott. No”. His cock stopped. Pressed against my sphincter.

“Look at me”. He ordered. “Look at me as I enter you”

“Scott. No. Please. Let me suck you off again” I tried to protest but he began to push down on me

I winced in pain as his cock tried to enter me

“I said look at me as I take your ass” he demanded again and pushed harder.

“Fuck no Scott. Please. I’m so sorry I teased you. Please stop” I begged but I stared into his face as I felt my sphincter begin to waver at his thrusting. His well lubed tool beginning to make its way into my tightness.

“Yes baby. Look at me. That it’s. That’s so hot. Take my big cock” he pulled me up against him. Turning my ass even more toward his thrusting “relax and let me in. We are almost there come on matty”
He laughed. As my tight virgin hole gave way and I screamed

“Aaaaaaaa a aaaaaa aaaa fuuuccck it hurts. It’s so big. Aaaaa a stop” I screamed as his head pushed through my sphincter and into my ass and his thick shaft began to stretch me out. I could feel every millimeter of his monster as it moved into me. “Aaaaa. Aaaaaaa Jesus you’re stretching me so much!” I stared at him
His face so determined and filled with lust

“You’re so fucking tight, fuck Matty, you feel so good” he growled as he forced more of his engorged cock into my trembling ass.

The feeling was insane. I could feel his massive shaft touching every wall of my asshole as his tool did damage.

“Uuuuuggnn” he groaned forcing himself deeper and deeper.

“Jesus. Oh god Scott. Stop. Please. That’s enough. I’m sorry. Take it out. I’m sorry” I pleaded but he grasped my legs and thrust forward. His abdomen slammed against my balls, ass, and thighs as the remainder of his massive cock entered my stretched ass.

“Oh fuck Matty…. That’s incredible” he laughed as he looked down at our bodies touching. His dick hidden inside my aching and shaking butt. I just laid there panting and shaking. He began to pull out slightly and then pushed back in. “Uuuugg” I yelled. Again. He repeated and I yelled

“Scott please” but I could see in his eyes that the deed was done. He was about to fuck me and hard. He began to take longer harder strokes in and out of my body. His entire cock would pull out just as he would slam it back deep inside of me.

“Oh fuck. Scott. Oh fuck. Please. Jesus. Oh fuck Scott. Oh my god you’re so big. Jesus. You’ve ripped me apart. Oh my god Scott. Oh god. Oh god”

“That’s it Matty. Take my cock like you needed it” a smile crossed his face as he began to plow his cock into my ass like a machine. I was screaming out in pain, but also pleasure. It was so incredible and sexy. This man was making me his bitch. He was a stallion and he was breeding me.

“Oh fuck Scotty. Ok. Ok. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me Scotty”. I moaned and he laid against me pulled me closer and began to jackhammer and grind his dick deeper inside me.

“Fuuuuccck” I screamed! His huge monster reaming out my tight little ass, ruining me for any other man.

He began to grind deeper with each thrust. It felt like the tip of his cock was in my stomach and the thick hard shaft crushing my tailbone his meat pummeled my butt.

“Fuck you’re tight. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. You’re so tight” he moaned. He beat my poor ass up for over half an hour. I just held on and enjoyed it as much as I could. This beast of a man fucking the livid. Hell out of me.

“Fuck me Scott. Fuck me. I’m yours”. I moaned into his ears and his cock plowed me open.

“Uuugg yes Matty. Take my cock” he groaned. I felt his cock swell thicker and his thrusting became more intense. He looked into my eyes as he thrusted and grinded deeper and deeper into me.

“I’m going to cum Matty.. you’re going to make me cum”. He growled.

“Cum inside me baby” I whimpered staring into his eyes. “Cum for me”

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr “ he yelled as he drove his massive cock deeper into me and held it. I felt the walls of my ass wrapped tightly around his meat and could feel it spasm as he climaxed. Hot cum splashed deep Inside me making my stomach and abdomen feel like it was on fire. He kept cumming and cumming. He held is cock deep inside me until his tool stopped spasming and emptying his load.

He slipped out of me and stood up.

Thanks buddy! You helped me so much. You were right. You could take it. You’re a good little fuck toy. We should do this more often.

He dressed and left the lounge turning off the lights as the door closed. I laid there in the dark naked. Cum dripping from my gaping asshole. I was spent. My ass ached, yet felt empty. I needed his cock to take its place in my ass again.

Sent from my iPhone