Photo My bi side

Topher1972

Cherished Member
Media
New Port Richey East (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve always been a ladies man and still am. I’m on my 3rd marriage, lol. My divorces had nothing to do with my bisexuality, but rather living the military life. It seems the military and marriage weren’t too compatible, lol. I love women and couldn’t live without them. There’s nothing like wet pussy and big titties but I am attracted to a good looking cock and man ass as well. I don’t quite know how to explain it but I find the male body beautiful as long as it’s well cared for. I’ve sucked cock and really enjoyed it but have yet to experience receiving anal which is something I really want. Anyway, I guess what Im trying to say is that this strange but fascinating and fun attraction to men has always perplexed me. I know there’s nothing wrong with being bi or gay and although Im not out, nor will I ever be, I’m proud to be me and don’t feel guilty as some do for having these feelings. Fuck society’s taboo unacceptance. I’m not sure I could actually have feelings for a guy the way I can for women but you never know. For me it’s purely physical, all about the sex. I don’t like the idea of kissing a guy but having his cock in my mouth and cum sliding down my throat so turns me on! Lol. I’d say I’m a bottom as being fucked interests me more than doing the fucking. Is that how it works? Im into pegging and solo dildo play. It’s not just the prostate stimulation but the feeling of something big and long sliding in and out of me as well. I love it! I’m 46, have had these feelings for many years and am still more inexperienced than I’d like to be. Anyone in my shoes? Love to hear from those like me and experienced bi and gay guys.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mister, these posts are making me drip precum like a faucet!
Good my friend......the reality is, most men are very curious and do think about how good it would be to suck another man's cock....or to try gay sex.........and the fact of the matter is, once a man has felt and tasted dick, chances are he will be "hooked".......and I love that.......dick is so damn good....

Reactions: Assman1