My big black flaccid cock

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
wow dude shave your dick. not your pubes just your dick. how do you wear condoms with the hair there?

I never wear condoms.

Very nice piece you have! Like the natural bush; trim if you must, but I am old school so shaving is not necessary, IMHO.

If you are active, I hope you are secure with the status of your partner(s). If you are anal barebacking (top or bottom) condoms could provide you with protection against some unwanted health issues. The same for using them for oral, though that is considered less risky activity . Or maybe you just like non-insertive activity like mutual J/O and frottage. Or perhaps you're saving yourself for marriage. :wink2::icon5:

Whatever the case, thanks for the pics of your big black flaccid cock. Enjoy it in good health. BTW there is a group here for those who like flaccid dik-piks, check it out.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice piece you have! Like the natural bush; trim if you must, but I am old school so shaving is not necessary, IMHO.

If you are active, I hope you are secure with the status of your partner(s). If you are anal barebacking (top or bottom) condoms could provide you with protection against some unwanted health issues. The same for using them for oral, though that is considered less risky activity . Or maybe you just like non-insertive activity like mutual J/O and frottage. Or perhaps you're saving yourself for marriage. :wink2::icon5:

Whatever the case, thanks for the pics of your big black flaccid cock. Enjoy it in good health. BTW there is a group here for those who like flaccid dik-piks, check it out.

Thank you! I am married to a guy, so I only have sex with one person. So that´s why, I never use a condom:).