My big black flaccid cock

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
beautiful cock there guy. I love it. I often have to shave the hairs off my shaft. Have u ever considered it? This way that massive flaccid cock of yours will not be distorted by pubic hairs. Can I have one ERECT?????? thanks.

Hey there Virginian boy! I have family in Alexandria, by the way.

Ever since I received the first comments on my hairy dick, I shaved it. So, now it´s completely free of hair:)!

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please let it grown back.....the hair that is. A natural bush is the best. Shaving is an unnatural look that is very highly over-rated.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please let it grown back.....the hair that is. A natural bush is the best. Shaving is an unnatural look that is very highly over-rated.

You´re absolutely right about the natural part. However, the penis does look bigger when shaved:)! We all want it to look big, right:smile:?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am pressing the pen to the top of my cock. Please post your comment!

You're right, but what do you think of its size?

It looks like a great uncut cock man, my only issue is the pics are too damn close, that and you really need to trim the pubes LOL ..... I am not one to talk though, since I have NOT trimmed my pubes in 3 months or more so I have quite the forest down there too lolol

:bj:
HH

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man! I take lots of pics and almost are are taken the length of my right arm away from my cock and balls! I have been told that I need to get greater distance between subject and camera! I think your large, fat, beautiful , natural cock and balls would benefit in the same way! I am experimenting with some timed shots a bit farther away!
You have a terrific cock! Please get that big boy erect and take a good shot of it and your middle body area for us to enjoy! Thanks!
Basque

Reactions: Allan S.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man! I take lots of pics and almost are are taken the length of my right arm away from my cock and balls! I have been told that I need to get greater distance between subject and camera! I think your large, fat, beautiful , natural cock and balls would benefit in the same way! I am experimenting with some timed shots a bit farther away!
You have a terrific cock! Please get that big boy erect and take a good shot of it and your middle body area for us to enjoy! Thanks!
Basque

Thank you for the very kind words! I will try to follow up on your piece of advice!

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Meh, my flaccid is bigger

I´ve seen your flaccid pictures. All I can say is that your penis is not flaccid in any one of them. It´s definitely semi-erect.

It´s not a competition though. Mine is 5.5 inches when flaccid. If your´s bigger, all I can say is: "Congratulations and enjoy your cock". I surely enjoy mine:)!

All in all, both our cocks are bigger than average. But then again, size isn´t that important really.

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on, dont hate. I have albums showing it soft, semi and hard. Mine is 7" flaccid, and Im not tryna compete for size if thats what you think.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on, dont hate. I have albums showing it soft, semi and hard. Mine is 7" flaccid, and Im not tryna compete for size if thats what you think.

So, why did you mention it? It´s not really a nice comment, is it?

Be friendly and treat people with respect. I´m sure you´ll be rewarded for it. Arrogance won´t take you anywhere.

LPSG is a support group. Remember?

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, why did you mention it? It´s not really a nice comment, is it?

Be friendly and treat people with respect. I´m sure you´ll be rewarded for it. Arrogance won´t take you anywhere.

LPSG is a support group. Remember?

My apologies, i didnt mean to offend you, sorry.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm ... each man his own choice: hairy or shaved or trimmed. You have a nice piece of natural art. Very suckable !!!
I would love to see how it is fully erect. Ask your husband to make a hot frontal photo ...... Please/alsjeblieft????