my big buddy

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My buddy Steve is my best friend and has been for a decade. He's sweet, skinny, athletic, smart, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and an absolutely huge dick. Sometimes he teases me by being naked- like just out of the shower and walking around, his huge hangin appendage swinging with his stride. As soft as I've ever seen it, it still is enormous, fat and hangs low over a hand full of balls, to be sure. Sometimes we hang over at his place, watching cable and during the summer, he likes to strip down to his boxers and a t-shirt only, and he sits with his legs open so I can see some of his piece in the opening of his boxers (doing this of course takes talent-pretending to watch tv and at the same time keepin an eye on my buddy's big one). One night we're hosin down a few cold ones when I notice he nods off. When he starts snoring, I inch over closer to his crotch to sneak a peek Well I got my eyeful and was planning a quiet retreat when a hand gently I truly felt love for my best friend at that moment, heartened at his knowing, pretty smile from ear to ear.cusped the back of my head. I stared at him in horrified mode, but before i had time to think about it he had pushed me forward, facing the steeliest hard shaft i have ever seen in my life. Luckily, i caught a glimpse of his knowing smile to tell me it was cool to proceed, and believe me I did- heart racing, tongue wagging and in awe of i'd have to say a 9 inch long dick. I proceded to move nervously toward his fleshy cockhead letting the end of my tongue guide me over his slit, sealing my soft lips around the enormous tip. Of course I could only go down a couple of inches before my mouth was full but my buddy was responding and thrusting his dick toward the back of my throat. Once I adjusted, i was able to take more of him and really give his piece a proper sucking. He was bucking and moaning with pleasure while pumping his rock hard dick in my mouth, hands each side of my head for guidance.I had to pull him out a couple of times cause my jaw was aching, but made up for it by guiding my moistened lips down his long shaft, getting a handful of his soft balls while I was at it.Then I made sure to work my way back up to his huge cockhead, working it with my lips and tongue before slipping his pipe back into my mouth. My warm spit had wet his cock up good and now i was in rhythm with my buddy as he slowly slid his dick in and out of my outstretched mouth. It tasted so good getting a taste of his precum and mixing it with my soft lips, lubing up my bud, who was by the sound of things loving his best buddy's lips around his unbelievably hard one. Pretty soon I was getting comfortable servicing my best friend, bracing myself, arms around his shaply thighs, heading down on him with effort I could muster, in complete ecstasy. I wasn't ready for my time on his dick to be over, so I decided before I put my face in his hangin' sack that I'd let his dick slowly slide out of my mouth, savoring every second. He followed my lead, connected only by my lips on his dick, he slowly guided his soaking wet dick out of my mouth, letting his cockhead linger around my wet lips, giving it one last loving linger , down the front curve over the top, careful to let my tongue slide into his slit before his dick made the final bounce out of my mouth, bobbing it's hugeness in front of my face. Soon as my mouth got a couple seconds rest, I reached up, putting my hand back around his thickness, ready to work that fat thing back into my mouth for one more round. It was easier, with both of us working together like best friends, givng my buddy much deserved pleasure from my mouth. Just about my time he was relubed, I felt him shake, then he slowed his thrusts, pulled out of my mouth, and pressed his shaft up parrallel to my face and shot a fat, hot load all over me. God, it felt good, especially when i remoistened his dick with his own cum, wrapping my hand around his thick one. Even after he shot his wad, his dick remained hugely hard, and while i was playing with it, he lifted me up to his face and surprised me with a long, tongue filled kiss. I truly felt love for my best friend at that moment, heartened at his knowing, pretty smile from ear to ear.I truly felt love for my best friend at that moment, heartened at his knowing, pretty smile from ear to ear. Well, I don't have to tell you what a great moment that was. After we dried off, he pulled the blanket over both of us and we fell asleep next to each other.

zgirl248: Turned me on! Wish it were me, though, on my knees!